Corey's Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corey obeyed. He stared back at Matt, arms crossed, package bulging. He bit into his red bottom lip holding eye contact, then began to grind his ass with such speed that Nathan nearly fell back. Nathan stared down at the incredible sight, Corey's ass bouncing off his cock so fast it hurt. Corey felt Nathan's hand unconsciously tighten around his neck, but he couldn't breathe anyway. He was too concentrated on slamming his ass back on the cock, biting deeply into his bottom lip, feeling sweat pool in the small of his back atop his shaking butt. All the while, he kept staring over at Matt, offering his body with his eyes, This is what you want to see, Daddy? You want to watch your dirty boy make another man come?

As he finished the thought, so too did Nathan finish inside him. He felt the cock explode, pushing jizz deep into his rectum, filling it until Corey felt it couldn't hold anymore. Nathan pulled him forcefully back, holding his naked body against him, his sweaty ass pressed firmly against his lower body, as he gained his breath, still slowly pumping his cock in and out while the come dripped.

"You've made a mess, Corey," said Matt matter-of-factly.

"Do you want me to clean it, daddy?"

Nathan looked between the two dumbfounded as Matt nodded.

Corey lifted his ass off Nathan's cock, and Nathan quivered as he did so. He stumbled back a pace as Corey dropped to his knees in front of him, intentionally spreading his legs and pushing his ass back to accentuate its curvature, now glistening with sweat and come spread across it.

"What the...?" was all Nathan managed as Corey wrapped his pouty red lips around his come covered member. Corey took it to the back of his throat, lashing his tongue around it as he bobbed off, then back on. He felt Nathan pump a second, slightly smaller load into his mouth, which was obvious to Matt watching as Nathan convulsed and moaned again.

"Let's see it, Corey," he said.

Corey leaned back against the couch, turned his face to Matt, and opened his mouth. He let the load dribble out over his lip down to his chest, where it raced along his slick skin down to his belly. Corey looked down, watching the white goo spread across his body, admiring how sexy it looked. He took his hands and smeared it along his flesh.

"Such a dirty boy," said Matt.

Nathan stuffed his cock back into his pants in an embarrassed rush.

"Fine," was all he said before rushing out the door.

When it shut behind him, Matt uncrossed his arms to clap his hands together for Corey's performance. "Stunning," he reviewed.

"Thank you daddy," Corey replied, rubbing the come from his hole across his ass, then cleaning off his fingers with his mouth.

"But you're not done," Matt added, stepping up to him, unzipping his trousers. He quickly seized Corey's head by a handful of hair, lifting him from his crouched position, forcing him back onto the sofa's arm. He pressed his face against the wall behind the couch, while his other hand grabbed at Corey's hip and pulled his ass closer, sliding his cock along the soft fabric where he'd dribbled his precum.

"What are you going to do, daddy?" Corey asked.

But instead of a reply, Corey received his answer in action. Matt stuffed two fingers deep into Corey's ass, working the come out onto them, then reached around and stuffed them into Corey's mouth as he plowed his cock into his ass. Corey screamed as the cock was much larger than Nathan's, larger than he remembered, even. It slammed deep into him. Matt pulled his fingers out of Corey's mouth, wrapped his hand around his throat, then controlled his body like a fuck doll, slamming the wet ass against his thick, long cock and jerking his head back and forth. Corey couldn't believe how powerful Matt was to own him like that, with such surprise and such control. Corey melted into a puddle and became nothing in that moment but Matt's little fuck toy as he slammed his fat manhood deep into Corey's butt, using him. Corey thought of nothing else but this, opening his mouth wide while he felt the hot, massive load empty into his ass. As it shot inside him, he felt his own release, shooting clear across the sofa onto the wall in front of him. He screamed with pleasure, but then Matt gripped his throat so tight he couldn't breathe, pulling his sweaty body back against Matt's rock hard physique, owning his ass with several more punishing pumps and three more distinct cumshots that made Corey into a cum filled fuck thing, the thought of which made him come a second, harder time.

As their cocks wound down, still spasming, Corey moaned desperately as Matt's hand loosened from his neck. He still controlled him, however, pulling his face back to meet his. Despite the filthy things he'd done with his lips, Matt sucked them, and they kissed passionately, with Matt's cock still buried deep in Corey's ass, occasionally pumping more come.

"I love you." The words slipped out of Corey's mouth and he immediately wished he could have eaten them.

Then, Matt replied, "Good." And a warm feeling filled Corey's body, swirling with his lust to form affection.