Corinna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay on the bed, both on our backs - I gently grab her hand and make her touch my dick - she's startled...

"Honey, it may seem gross to you now, but men like to be touched over there - you need to know how to touch a man's dick, his balls, jerk him off, and, eventually, sooner or later, even learn how to please it with your lips, tongue, even throat"...

She immediately retracts her hand: No! I won't do that! That's the instrument that you, men, use to pee!"...

I cannot help, but burst into laughter...

"Corinna, Corinna, Corinna! That is an alternative function, and, furthermore, as you know, the water and soap have been invented a looooooong time ago!"...

She suddenly punches my chest: "Hey, hey, hey! I'm not a school girl anymore! I've called you professor, not teacher!"...

I turn towards her, embrace her, and kiss her...

"Yes, right! I'm sorry!"...

Then, I kiss her again, slowly massaging her boob - I can feel her hardening nipple with my palm, so that I stop kissing her and begin licking her slowly, from the corner of her mouth, her chin, I reach for her ear, bite gently her lobe, then start drilling her ear.

She inhales, exhales, inhales, then bursts: "Gosh! Nobody has ever done that to me before!"...

I continue licking her deep inside her ear...

"Gosh, I've had no idea that this could do what it does to me!"...

I stop drilling her ear, then, slowly, with my tongue permanently licking her skin, I start descending, slowly reaching at her "neglected" boob.

Being on her back, she doesn't have many ways to move towards me, but I can sense that she wants to do something with her hands, but she doesn't really know what to...

Finally, she reaches my hair with a hand and starts caressing my head.

As I am laying on a side, I put my leg between hers, and let it force toward her pussy - she finally understands what I'm trying to do, so that she spreads her legs wide, letting my leg touch her clit and labia - I've surely found the right angle, since she jumps a little, then, slowly, in a timid way, starts rubbing her clit on my leg...

All this time, I keep on licking her boob, sucking her nipple, biting it from time to time, while my hand is caressing her other boob, pinching her nipple from time to time...

I start a game, alternating the pinches with the bites - pinch, bite, pinch, bite...

She's breathing hard, and her rubbing her clit on my leg intensifies...

All this time, my erect dick is resting on her body, making her feel the pulsations, while my precum is leaking on her body - she feels that and raises her head to look and see: "But you're so hard! Why don't you"...

I stop my activity for a second and tell her: "Not before you orgasm, just from what we are doing right now - keep on!" Then I get back to work with my mouth on her boob...

She surely gets my point, since she intensifies the rhythm she's rubbing her clit on my leg.

Suddenly, I don't know what gets into her, but she reaches with her hand my dick, holding it, feeling it, and even clumsily trying to jerk me a little...

Not bad for a woman who's never done it before...

Suddenly, she grabs my dick harder - too hard, in fact, and starts shivering - here she comes!

"Whew! Ah! Whaw! How!?! Ahhhhhhhhh! Wow!"...

I stop licking and raise towards her mouth and we kiss - we kiss for a long minute...

"Now, my lady, we shall get started - first, like this, then, a bit later, I shall take you from behind"...

I'm not expecting her to answer, or say anything - I get on my knees between her legs, grab a pillow and ask her to raise her ass a little - she obliges, smiling - FINALLY! There is something that her ex knew about! At least about the bloody pillow!

From the way she smiles, I can clearly understand that she likes it too - who doesn't?

After I arrange the pillow under her beautiful ass, I gently grab her legs, making the soles of her feet land on my pectorals.

I grab my dick with one hand and find her wet vaginal entrance - I stick the head in for a second, then take it out and rub her clit - then again, stick it in a little, then out again, rubbing her clit.

Every time I do that, she trembles: "Wheeew! That's so... different!"...

"Now, my lady, tell me, you like it or... love it?"

She giggles: "The latter is a better description!"...

I keep on teasing her like that for about ten minutes, then, when she least expects it, I stick almost all my dick deep inside - she yells in surprise.

I reach her hands with mine, hold her, and start pushing and pumping - not too hard, but not too gentle - she's stretching, but not as quick as I fill her - she's frowning and breathing hard.

I know there is pain, but I make sure to be just a little.

I'm almost there, deep inside, so that I push until our pelvic bones collide, then I stay there and start moving my hips so that my bones are rubbing hers.

She still is in a bit of pain, but she surely deals with it - pleasure, with a little bit of pain...

What can be better?

In less than a minute, the pain is gone - she's completely relaxed, but, in seconds, she tenses again - I can see her pupils dilating - she opens her mouth to say something, but she shuts it up...

"Now, darling! Don't be shy! Tell me what is coming up on your mind!"

She looks at me, smiles, frowns, smiles again, than frowns: "Oh, oh, I think I'm gonna... I'm gonna..."

She grabs my arms stronger and starts convulsing: "I'm finished!... Again!!"...

She's both delighted and amazed - this clearly is the best fuck of her life!

I stop pushing, rubbing, everything, letting her enjoy the pulsations of my dick while I'm enjoying the convulsions of her cunt...

We stay like that for more than a minute - she's smiling, obviously happy...

I take off her feet from my chest, then softly tell her: "Now, honey, it's time you turn around and sit on your fours - we'll do it doggy style"...

Corinna bursts into laughter: "And... what am I supposed to do? Bark?"

"No, honey, no! Just act like a bitch in heat!"

We both start laughing, making my dick relax a little...

Now, I don't know about other men, but for me, laughing and fucking have never had anything to do with each other. If I laugh too much, I can even go limp - not for long, fortunately...

I help her raise, give her a deep short kiss, take away the pillow, and let her reposition on the bed.

She's clearly shy - it's, most probably, the first time in her life when she lets her ass exposed in front of a man's eyes.

Suddenly, I have another idea - I grab two pillows, put them on the carpet, beside the bed.

"Now, Corinna, I want you to kneel on those pillows, facing the bed, and bend on it's edge"...

She doesn't show too much enthusiasm, but she complies.

I go behind her, help her spread her legs a little bit more, then, down on my knees, and slowly, real slowly, start sticking my dick in her cunt.

I'm not even half inside her, when she grasps the sheets of the bed, turns her head towards me and asks: "W... wh... what are you doing to me?"

"Oh my God, baby! I'm fucking you! Can't you feel it?!?"

"Yes, I know, but it feels so... So different!"...

"Yes, darling, I know! This is why people don't use only the missionary position!"

Saying this, I push as deep as it goes, making Corinna bite the sheets of the bed...

"Does it hurt, honey?"

"Oh no! No! No! But it's... so good!"...

I grab her hips and start pumping, strong, deep, with no restraints.

She starts hitting the bed with her fists: "Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!"...

And here come the convulsions - I keep on pumping and she keeps on yelling...

Now I have two alternatives - either I keep on pumping, and, in a few minutes, I explode, either I take a break - I decide for the latter, so that I stop, take my dick out, raise on my feet and go and sit on the tabourette.

Corinna stands up too, but she's dizzy - I jump at her and help her keep her balance.

"Easy girl, easy... We still have a loooooong way to ride"...

I help her come the few steps to the tabourette, then I go and sit.

"Now, baby, you know the drill"...

She tries to smile, but she is not convinced... She spreads her legs and sits into my lap, letting my dick enter her very wet and stretched pussy...

We kiss for a while, then I help her bend backwards a little, and I start feasting with her nipples - this time, my mouth runs from the left one to the right one in seconds - my hands are busy holding her back...

She realizes my efforts, so she puts her hands backwards, on my knees, helping her balance - then she starts pushing herself towards my dick - finally, she's fucking me...

She must be a good student - she's learned so quickly and, also, she knows how to use her imagination...

She's spasming again! I keep on "eating" her nipples...

After a minute, I stop.

"Now, baby, back to bed!"

I help her raise and we go back to bed - I arrange a pillow and let her lay with her tummy on it.

Then I help her open her legs, until she looks like a frog - I arrange myself in the Sumo like position and stick my dick inside her, so well fucked, by now, cunt.

By now, she's very docile, so that I decide to go further...

I pump her for a while, then I stop, grab her by her ass cheeks, aim her arse, and let my saliva flood her back entry...

She's confused: "What is it?"

I don't want to scare her, so that I decide to keep my mouth shut...

"Don't ask, just feel!"...

I let my thumb go down, and start spreading the saliva -the moment she feels her rosebud touched, she jumps, but my left hand is already on her spine, compromising her effort.

"Don't move! Stay put! And, if possible, don't get so tense!"...

"Sorry, but if you intend to have me over there, sorry, no chance!"

"Don't worry!I'm just caressing you! Let me do it and, if you can, trust me a little!"...

It's clear that she's gonna trust me shit - she tenses, even more - by now, my thumb is on her arse, but I keep it still. I freeze...

She tries to move a little, but my dick is deeply impaled in her cunt and my thumb is at her arse...

"Please take away your hand from there!"...

"Good Lord! Why?"

"Because I say so!"

This is an argument that I cannot beat.

I take out my dick and away my thumb, then lay on my back...

She immediately changes her position into the fetal one, with her back towards me...

I let her be for five minutes, then I grab her and let her beautiful blond hair spread on my chest, while I hold her tight with my right arm...

She doesn't resist, but I can clearly feel that she's ready to burst into tears...

"Honey, it seems that your professor has given you too much to learn into only one lesson"...

She giggles a little, but she's clearly tense...

I keep on holding her, for almost twenty minutes...

"Now, baby, I think that I know where I've gone wrong"...

"Hmmmmmm..."

"You need to be confident, to be in control"...

"Look, I'm really really really sorry! Honestly! But... I'm not a whore! I simply cannot take it up my ass!"...

We start having a long conversation - I do happen to know lots of things about the human anatomy and physiology, and, to my pleasant surprise, she's not an outsider!

Finally, she tells me: "As I've told you, I'm not a whore, but, also, I'm not a bitch! You've made me feel things that, honestly, I've never felt before... Still, I know that you haven't had your release, yet... I cannot let you suffer - I've heard about blue balls"...

She suddenly grabs my dick with her hand and starts stroking it.

In seconds, it raises to attention - I guide Corinna's hips so that she rides me.

This time, with lots of confidence she helps my dick enter her cunt and starts jumping on it - it's not sex, it's ambition and determination...

Honestly, I like the way she deals with the "problem" and the way she treats it...

It's her female instinct - she starts making various moves, until, after ten minutes, she falls on my chest, convulsing again...

"Oh God! What shall I do?!?"

I smile at her: "You will do nothing. I will!"...

I make her lay on her back, with her legs on my shoulders, and start pumping - in less than five minutes, I'm ready - I spray her belly - this time, she doesn't look disgusted - she knows what to expect...

We go and take a shower...

She's happy when I shampoo and sponge her back, but not happy at all when my finger probes her anus.

She tenses: "You're stubborn! Aren't you?"...

I switch off the water, unscrew the handle, then ask Corinna to lay on her back in the tub...

"Now, honey, get ready for a new experience, especially since you can do it by yourself, at home"...

I let the tub fill with water, by it's half, covering Corinna's lower part of her body, then sit in front of her and get the hose closer to her cunt, I aim with the water jet her clit and vagina...

She jumps, surprised...

"Just try to stay still - you'll love it!"

She complies...

Meanwhile, my forefinger is at the entrance of her anus...

She clearly isn't happy with it, but the sensations produced by the jet of water don't let her react aggressively...

Her orgasm comes furiously - my forefinger is already inside her anus up to the first knuckle...

I move it a little - the rest is done by her...

"Gosh! I feel like a whore!"...

"No, baby, you feel like a woman!"...

After she's done, I stop again the water and screw back the handle.

She looks at me with some kind of despise in her eyes...

"You've broken me, you've made me a whore!"...

I embrace her: "Honey, if this makes you a whore, then you are just the most respectable whore that I've ever have dealt with!"...

I give her a deep long kiss...

We are back in my room, and I go to the kitchen to bring some sandwiches - it's late, it's evening...

We sit on the arm chairs and eat, in silence, listening to Dvorak - The New World Symphony...

I bring and open a bottle of wine - she only takes a sip...

Suddenly, Corinna, after finishing her sandwiches, stands up and goes and stops the music - then, turns towards me and says: "This time, if you don't mind, I want to hear you, and me, how we breathe and moan, and whatever"...

This is more than an invitation - I stand up and go toward her, embrace her, kiss her, then, gently, lead her towards the bed...

The only "music" we can hear is the street traffic, which, being Sunday evening, doesn't give us too many "instruments" to listen to...

I gently stick my dick inside her - the water jet has cleaned her juices, but, in less than five minutes she's wet and ready...

She's on her back, embracing my ass with her legs - her vaginal walls are already pulsating, and the cunt juices are really making a flood - she sighs: "Dear God! When I think what I've been loosing letting myself be only the woman of my ex!"...

I look at her, she's really serious: "Honey, don't think about that - let bygones be bygones - you're young, you're beautiful, no worries!"...

I take out my dick and let her stay on her fours - she's complying - I stick my dick back in her cunt and start pumping her - easy, no reason to hurry or worry...

She's clearly enjoying it, but this time she's completely silent - her orgasm comes quick, and this time I can only feel it by the way she breathes, shivers, and convulses...

"Here you are, baby, let go!"...

She grabs a pillow, embraces it... she's overwhelmed...

I let her for a minute, then grab her beautiful hair with one hand and start pumping...

After more than twenty minutes, I'm still pumping - we're both full of perspiration and her hair is wet - at least at it's base...

She's tired, I'm tired, but I keep on pushing deep down inside her - she's getting close to another orgasm - I "ignore"it, continuing to pump her - she's tired and tends to lay her body on her tummy - I let her go, but I still keep my dick deep down inside her cunt...

She's wasted - and I love it!

I gently put my thumb at the entrance of her arse - she doesn't jump, but tenses a little - I keep it there, pressing in a constant manner...

In less than five minutes, she starts shivering, in a huuuuuge orgasm...

"Gosh! You are right! Your hand there makes wonders!"...

I don't have any time left: "Honey, I'm close! Don't worry! I shall only fuck you between your ass cheeks"

I barely finish saying this, when I drag away the dick from her pussy and rub her arse entrance while ejaculating a respectable load...

The moment I'm almost done, with so much sperm over there, I let my dick aim her rosebud...

I don't push, I only let the head of my dick probe her entrance...

She keeps her body relaxed - I'm sure that if I would have taken advantage of it, I could have had impaled her ass...

But why? We can still do it some other time, and she won't get freaked out!...

She cries for a napkin...

We hurry to the shower - it's been great - we're both happy...

...

We have exchanged family names, telephone numbers, and, after a few encounters, Corinna has realized that a man needs to release himself in a warm receiving hole...

Therefore, she has let me fuck her ass, but she has never, but NEVER let me stick my dick into her mouth, no matter what!

After a few months, she has confessed to me that her father has recently become a big shot - a member of the high grade communist party, and that she has found a man who has real and serious, reliable intentions, especially since he is working with her father...

Personally, during all those months when we've been seeing each other, I have never called her and, since she's ceased calling me, I've simply let it go...

Those times I've had absolutely no intentions to get committed into a long time relationship - therefore, I've forgotten her, like I've done with so many others...

12