Cori's Weekend at Chad's Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"New shot for you, bitch," he said. "Sip of cum, chased by tequila."

She slurped out the last of his cum, then he stood up, poured another shot and gave it to her. She gulped it down, then collapsed in the pool, overcome by exhaustion.

Chad helped her up and threw her over his shoulder again. "You're a mess," he laughed. "You are covered in cum, oil, fake cum, pussy juice. Nasty little slut."

"I sure am," Cori said. "The nastiest."

He carried her outside. The sun was just starting to go down and the temperatures were beginning to drop. It was a cool but pleasant evening.

He stood her in the grass, grabbed the hose and blasted her with the cold water. She cried out, shocked by the cold spray, but he didn't stop. He aimed it at her breasts, her pussy and her ass, chuckling.

"Jump, bitch. Make those tits bounce," he commanded. She jumped up and down, her boobs bouncing for him, her ass shaking as the bizarre cocktail of juices and fluids washed away. After a few minutes, he instructed her to go in and take a hot shower.

"You have one hour to yourself," he said. "Clean yourself up, do your makeup and hair. I'll lay out your clothes for you. Then, when you're rested and dressed, we'll go get some dinner."

"Yes, master," Cori said. "May I kiss you?"

"You may."

Cori leaned up and kissed him on the mouth. This was as romantic a kiss as she'd ever given any of the guys at the Shop. She didn't understand why she was feeling this way. She had never felt this connected to him. His dominance today was so pure and intense. And she was drunk. That was probably it, she told herself. Blame it on the alcohol.

***

Her head cleared slightly in the hot shower and her body recovered slowly from the physical demands that had been place on it the past few hours. But her thoughts remained on Chad. Their relationship was now white hot, so intense it almost scared her. It wasn't a relationship like love or dating, but it was more than just sex. They knew things about each other now that were deeply held secrets. That was special and she was thankful that she had much more time with him. She didn't know what his dinner plans were and she didn't care. She trusted him. That's all that mattered.

Cori was thankful for the break and she assumed Chad was too. He had done a lot of work setting up that little play area, not to mention the exertion of his rigorous fucking. Cori enjoyed a long, hot shower, letting the water wash away the remaining fluids, oils and aches. Her ass was sore from the monster dildo, her ass cheeks were red from the spanking, her pussy lips were swollen and tender and her nipples were a bit raw with faint red marks on her tits from the rope in the truck. She had not been abused, not in her view of things, but her body had certainly been used and taken to its limits. As much as she was enjoying most of this, she hoped that the rest of the evening would calm down a bit. Surely, Chad had gotten a little of his wildness out of him.

She emerged from her shower to find the outfit Chad had laid out for her. It was a brilliant piece of fashion design -- very, very short on material and very long on detail and precision. It started with a white sheer lace bustier corset that hugged her narrow waist and was topped with two small cups intended to cover her breasts. Of course, the guys always ordered sizes that were too small, and the result with this particular outfit was that her breasts spilled out of the cups and it took careful placement to make sure her nipples were covered.

White, ribbon-like suspenders stretched from the bottom of the corset to the sheer white thigh high stockings that came with the outfit. Over this was a very tight, high-waisted pink mini skirt. At first glance, it appeared to be a typical sexy little mini skirt, but with the high waist, it barely covered her ass. And a pair of tiny slits in the front made the skirt flare when she walked. She wore no panties nor bra with this outfit. Every step, movement or bend was an easy opportunity for her nipples to pop out of the top or her ass or pussy to be visible to anyone looking. And a girl like Cori dressed in this outfit made EVERYONE look.

Hot pink high heels matched the color of the skirt. A white lace choker matched the sheer lace corset. The choker had a golden ring in the middle, calling attention to her slender neck and submissive condition. A cropped shiny black vinyl jacket provided the illusion of coverage for her barely covered nipples, though the jacket was far too small to actually cover her breasts. And Chad had left a finishing touch for her: A butt plug with a red and silver, heart-shaped end that shimmered in any light that happened to strike it.

Cori was already sore back there, but if Chad intended to fuck her ass again tonight, it would be good to stay stretched out and ready for him. She put some of the lube on the plug and inserted it to the hilt. She lifted her skirt and looked at it in the mirror. The shiny heart-shaped end was quite visible between her firm, round ass cheeks. She didn't know where they were going tonight, but keeping her ass, pussy and nipples concealed promised to be an impossible task.

She kept her hair down and put on hot pink lipstick to match the rest of her outfit. She didn't use nor need any other makeup, other than touching up her eyelashes. Her phone buzzed and she saw that Chad had texted her. He had showered and was getting dressed. He wanted her to meet him by the truck with her jacket off and tits sticking out the top of her cups. She responded, "yes, Master Chad."

She went outside to the truck, taking a deep breath of the evening air. It was cool but comfortable. A jacket was appropriate for such a night. Bare breasts and pussy probably wouldn't have been recommended. But they were required. By her master. She stood by the truck and pulled the cups of her bustier down, propping her tits on top of them. She tossed her jacket over her shoulder and propped her heel up on the runner of the truck, showing off her legs. She wanted him to like what he saw when he came out the door.

Indeed he did, making her pose for a picture before he walked up and kissed her hard on the mouth. He had showered and put on jeans, a white t-shirt, denim jacket, ball cap and cowboy boots. He looked good.

"You look so handsome, Master Chad," she smiled.

"Thank you," he said. "You look lovely, my pet."

He opened the door for her and she climbed in, moving slowly, making sure he saw the butt plug. He pinched her ass before she sat down, then closed the door.

He didn't tell Cori where they were going and she didn't ask. It wasn't her place. Her master knew where to go. She was surprised at how easily she had fallen into this. Normally she was bubbly and inquisitive and full of energy. Now, she was quiet, demure, waiting for instruction or information from Chad. It was not her normal personality, but it felt very comfortable nonetheless.

"Why did you call me 'Master Chad' just now?" he asked.

"Do you not want me to?" she asked, not even sure he had noticed her adding his name. Now she was afraid that he didn't like it.

"I like it," Chad said. "I just want to know why you did it."

"Well, I just really like being submissive," Cori said, speaking slowly, searching for the right words. "Well, not so much submissive as a rule, just submissive with you. I don't want any masters but you. I might call someone else 'master' just playing around, but I want you to be my only true master. My Master Chad. I can't call anyone else that. That makes it special. Real. Is that OK, sir?"

"Yes, my pet, it is perfect," Chad said, putting his hand on her leg at the top of her thigh highs.

Cori was happy. She had pleased Chad yet again. She was good at this. So far this weekend was perfect. A few minutes later they pulled into Brew Bud's, the karaoke bar they had been to the night of that crazy date.

"Am I going to sing again tonight, Master Chad?" Cori asked.

"Maybe," Chad smiled. "But I have a song to sing for you, tonight."

"Oooh, I can't wait," Cori squealed.

"All right, put on your jacket and put those tits away," Chad said. "Fuck, you're so fucking hot, Cori."

"Thank you, Master Chad," Cori blushed. "I'm your arm candy to show off any way you want. If that's what you want."

"You know it is," Chad said. "Yes, you're mine to show. To touch. To kiss. To fuck. To do whatever I want."

"Always," Cori said.

Heads turned as they entered. Yes, many of the people who had seen Cori here the last time were here again. She had turned heads then, too. She pretended not to notice, as always. She was used to people staring at her, given that she worked all day in clothes a stripper would call too revealing. It was her life. She wasn't ashamed of it nor was she bothered by people staring.

Chad guided her to a high-top table, saying hello to friends and acquaintances as they made their way through the bar. He pulled out Cori's stool for her and she climbed into the seat, well aware that anyone looking closely might have seen a flash of bare pussy or even a glint of the shiny butt plug.

Chad went to the bar and brought them back two beers and two shots of whiskey.

"To submissive sluts," Chad said, raising his glass.

"And to wonderful masters," Cori added.

She hadn't eaten anything in quite a while and, though she sobered up some with the hot shower, she was still feeling the effects of the earlier drinks. It seemed Chad was intent on keeping his promise of keeping her drunk and horny.

They finished their beers and were into a second one before Chad motioned a waitress to order food. By the time their food arrived -- after a second shot of whiskey and a third beer -- Cori was buzzing, her eyes glazed over, her speech slightly slurred, wobbly in her bar stool.

Chad looked at her like a tiger studying its prey. Even though she had already made her submission quite clear, it was still intoxicating to see her become even more vulnerable, more impressionable, louder, funnier and oh-so-much naughtier.

"I can't wait to hear you sing, Master Chad," Cori said.

"Well, good, because I should be up soon," he said. "You'll like this song. I think it was written about you."

"Is it called Master's Fuck Pet?" Cori laughed a little too loud.

"Not quite," Chad laughed. "I might have to write one like that though."

"Now it's time for our karaoke contest to begin!" the deejay's voice came over the microphone. 'We have lots of prizes to give away tonight, so give us your best stuff and cheer for your favorites!"

"A contest?" Cori asked, clapping. "Oh, Master Chad, you're going to win. I just know it. Can we go look at the prizes?"

"Sure," Chad said. "It's about time to show you off a little bit anyway."

"Should I pull my nipples out?" Cori asked. This was definitely drunk Cori talking, and Chad liked it.

"No, slut," Chad said. "Try to keep them covered. Just walk with me and look hot."

"Yes, Master Chad."

Chad put his arm around her waist and walked toward the karaoke stage. Next to it was a table with prizes on display. He had his arm around her waist one, to show his "possession" of her and two, to keep her from falling over. She never had trouble walking even in the most outrageous of heels, but the steady flow of alcohol had Cori wobbling.

Heads turned and jaws dropped as Cori was paraded through the crowded bar, tits, legs and ass popping out of her tiny outfit. Tight, skimpy nightclub wear or tiny daisy dukes and halter tops were not uncommon here, but Cori's outfit took it to another level.

Chad proudly guided her to the prize table and they looked over the options. There were gift cards good for the bar or other local businesses. There were t-shirts and hats and bottles of alcohol. But Cori's glassy eyes locked on the giant teddy bear. It was huge -- nearly her size -- a light brown with big eyes. It had a cowboy hat and a pair of blue jean overalls on. It was adorable.

"Oh my," Cori said, pointing.

"The teddy bear?" Chad asked. "You like that?" He forgot how young Cori was sometimes, she was so mature in so many ways. But, barely out of her teens, she still carried some of that little girl sweetness.

"Oh yes," Cori said, smiling up at him. "Oh Master Chad, you have no idea."

She went on to tell him how, when she was just a little girl, she had seen a bear almost exactly like this in the store. She had asked Santa Claus for it, but it wasn't there on Christmas Day. That's when her stepdad had explained to her that there was no Santa Claus and that such things were just too expensive and not practical. It had been the worst Christmas ever for Cori.

Now, here, right in front of them was the very thing she had missed. It had always felt like a hole, a piece missing her in childhood. Being able to take it home tonight, well, there just wouldn't be anything better in the whole world.

"I'll do my best, my pet," Chad said, truly moved by her story. There were many things he liked doing to Cori, but this was one thing he would like to do for her.

Two singers sang their songs and then Chad's name was called. He pulled Cori to the little stage with him, sitting her in a stool and standing next to her to make sure she wouldn't fall. The music kicked in and Chad began singing the Nine Inch Nails hard rock hit "Closer."

Cori had heard the song before and liked it, remembering it from the creepy movie "Seven." She really listened to the lyrics, picking out many of the words and beginning to understand what Chad meant about her, their relationship, everything.

You let me violate you, you let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you, you let me complicate you
***
I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
***
You can have my isolation, you can have the hate that it brings
You can have my absence of faith, you can have my everything
Help me tear down my reason, help me its' your sex I can smell
Help me you make me perfect, help me become somebody else
I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
***
Through every forest, above the trees
Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
I drink the honey inside your hive
You are the reason I stay alive

Not only were the haunting words sexy and perfect, but Chad's voice was far better than Cori expected. She gazed into his eyes as he sang, smiling when he said, "I want to fuck you like an animal" and nearly crying when he said "you are the reason I stay alive." It was amazing how such a raw, hard-hitting song could be so sexy and touching.

Somehow, the crowd seemed to sense the song's deeper meaning too. Or maybe they just liked looking at Cori and enjoyed Chad's voice. Regardless the reason, they let out a loud round of applause with whistles and cheers as Chad put down the mic.

He grabbed Cori by the wrist and guided her out the back door where people went to smoke or get some fresh air. He took her behind the dumpster around the corner of the building, bent her over with her hands resting against the dumpster, unzipped his pants and plugged his cock into her pussy. They could hear voices as people came out to smoke and chat. They could hear them talking about how hot and slutty Cori looked. They heard them talking about Chad's singing. They panted and grunted and giggled but fucked as quietly and quickly as they could. Chad was hard and his balls were slapping against Cori's wet pussy lips.

"Fuck me like an animal," Cori whispered back at him. He looked at her beautiful face, heard her slutty comment pulled out, pushing her to the ground in front of him. He jerked his cock at her face, instructing her to close her mouth as ropes of stringy white cum laced her face. Cum collected on her nose, forehead and eyelashes and some clung to her ear.

Cori made no move to wipe any of it away as he helped her up and guided her back inside. "Let them see it and think what they want," Chad said. "You're proud to wear it, right?"

"Of course, Master Chad," Cori said. And she meant it. "Thank you for giving it to me. I hope I look good with it on."

"You look amazing," Chad said.

They went back inside and walked toward their table. Hands slapped Chad on the back and a few brave ones pinched Cori's ass as they went back to their table. Certainly some people noticed the cum on Cori's face, but no one said anything to them about it.

Someone bought them another round of shots. People crowded around them, congratulating Chad and staring at Cori. The cum was now dripping down the sides of her nose like tears. A big white glob coated her left eyelash and another was clearly visible in her hair by her right ear.

Beers flowed and shots were slammed down. The cum eventually dried and was wiped away, Cori scooping the largest globs into her mouth and swallowing, much to Chad's approval.

It was a crazy night. A perfect night. Chad matched his alcohol intake with water. He was buzzed but clear enough headed to keep things under control. Cori was reaching her limit. He got her some water and they calmed down as the winners were announced.

The winners were allowed to pick whatever prize they wanted. First place got first choice, etc. Chad finished third and was happy to see the teddy bear still there. He took it quickly and handed it to Cori. She was small, but somehow managed to hug the bear and him at the same time. He scooped her up in his arms, carrying her out the door while she held onto him with one hand around his neck and the other hand clutching the bear.

She held it in her lap all the way home. She was so happy. Not just drunk. Truly happy.

"Thank you so much, Master Chad," Cori said, nearly crying. "This is the best night ever."

"You're very welcome, Cori," Chad said sincerely. "You bring me much pleasure. I'm happy to make you smile."

"You always make me smile," Cori said.

"I make you cum," Chad laughed.

"That makes me smile," Cori giggled.

"So that bear fills that hole in your childhood?" Chad said.

"Yes, oh yes," Cori said. Then, giving her best pouty look said, "Are you going to fill my other holes for me, Master Chad."

He laughed. "Yeah, thinking about it," he said. "All three are perfect in their own way. It's hard to choose."

"Lucky you don't have to then, isn't it?" Cori said.

"Naughty girl," Chad said.

"The naughtiest, Master Chad."

They both fell silent and Cori quickly dozed off on the short drive home. Chad parked the truck and carried Cori and her bear into the house. He placed her gently on the bed. She was passed out, in a deep, drunken sleep. He pulled all of her clothes off except her lace collar and he left the butt plug tucked securely inside her.

Chad thought about fucking her like this, but he was about ready to pass out himself and knew he would enjoy it much more in the morning when he had more energy and Cori was ready to please him again. He stripped naked and lay down in bed. He played with Cori's tits, pulling up hard on the nipples, knowing she was too out of it to feel any pain.

He stuck his fingers in her pussy, then in her mouth, chuckling as he rubbed them around her gums and inside of her cheeks. She moaned, "Mmmm," and licked her lips. He smiled, stuck his fingers back in her pussy again and licked them himself this time. "Mmmm", indeed, he thought. What a tasty little pussy she had.

He decided that a late night snack might be in order. First, he wanted Cori to wake up remembering her place here this weekend, so he flipped her onto her belly, her head toward the foot of the bed. He tied ropes around each ankle, and attached them to the side of the bed, stretching her legs wide apart. Then, he tied her wrists behind her back. He picked her up and slid underneath her, his crotch near her head, his head between her thighs.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers