Cori's Weekend at Chad's Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

He licked and slurped on her pussy, which, as always was warm, wet and sweet. He nibbled on her lips and swiped his tongue between the folds and across her clit. She was too out of it to consciously respond, but her pussy seemed to get a little wetter and warmer as Chad feasted on her.

He grabbed the butt plug and pulled it out, enjoying the sight of her gaping asshole, so used to being full that it was reluctant to close. He plugged it back up and pistoned the butt plug in and out of her a few times. Cori's body was so fun to play with. Every inch of her was sheer beauty. Every bit of her needed to be explored, tasted and stimulated.

Chad was pretty drunk and very tired. His playtime with Cori was fantastic, but soon sleep overtook him and they lay there throughout the night. Cori remained bound, her face resting next to Chad's cock. And Chad slept with his head resting against Cori's soft inner thigh, just inches from her pussy and her butt plugged ass.

***

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers