Cori's Weekend at Chad's Ch. 04

Story Info
Chad tests Cori's physical limits.
12.6k words
4.56
16.7k
10

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

Chapter 4: Cori in Motion

Chad woke up with his usual morning wood and the lovely sight and smell of Cori's tender pussy. He heard her breathing softly and evenly and knew she was still asleep. But his cock wasn't. It was stiff as a board and, as luck would have it, just inches from her expert mouth. He grabbed her hair and moved her head around, rubbing her lips and nose over his cock. Slowly she came to and instinctively, she opened her mouth and kissed the head of his cock.

"Good morning my pet," Chad said. "Hope you slept well. You have a lot of work to do today. Starting now."

She was only half awake but Cori was immediately aware of her predicament -- hands bound behind her back, legs tied wide apart, ass still stuffed with the butt plug and Chad's cock already impatiently entering one of her holes. Still, she was happy that today was another day full of playing with Chad. Last night had been so fun. And Cori never minded giving a blowjob, day or night.

She sucked and licked, actually wishing he would cum to quench the thirst brought on by her hangover.

But Chad had other ideas. Once his cock was slick with her spit and his pre-cum, he pulled his cock out of her mouth. He slid out from underneath her, replacing his body with a few pillows, lifting her ass into the air while her head remained pressed against the bed.

He pulled the butt plug out of her ass, admiring that inviting, gaping hole. "This ass meat has been tenderized and prepped overnight," he said, rubbing her ass cheeks. "It looks ripe for the picking."

"Yes, please fuck my ass, Master Chad," Cori said softly.

"Your ass?" Chad scoffed as he drove his cock into her tightest hole. "This ass belongs to me, my pet. Never forget that."

"Yes, Master Chad," Cori moaned. "All my holes belong to you. Fuck them all day and night. They are yours. I was born to be your slutty little cum bucket."

"That would make a good t-shirt for you to wear at the shop," Chad chuckled as he started a steady rhythm pumping in and out of her. "Slutty Little Cum Bucket. I'm going to have that put on your business cards as your official title."

"Oh please do," Cori whined. "Let everyone know that's what I am. But make sure it says 'Master Chad's Slutty Little Cum Bucket.'"

"The other guys wouldn't like that," Chad laughed.

"Oh, I don't care," Cori whimpered, her body racked with pleasure and pain, her head hurting, her ass being drilled, her mouth dry. "Share me with them, with anyone. But always remind me that I belong only to you."

"Damn, you have a way with words, slut," Chad said. "Someday, maybe it will be just me and you and playtime every day."

"Yes, Master Chad, yes!" Cori cried out. She wasn't cumming, but she was horny and responding to his earnest fucking as his balls slapped against her pussy and cock drover harder and deeper into her ass.

"Fuck, yes," Chad said. He pumped his cum into her ass, a healthy load to start the day, then quenched a bit of her thirst by pushing his cock into her mouth for the ritual cleanup.

When he was done, he untied her legs and hands and she rolled off the bed.

"I'll shower in here, you shower in the other bathroom," Chad said. "I'll have clothes ready for you. Put your hair in pig tails. You'll make breakfast for us and then we'll begin our day. I have a list of chores I have to do around the house today. You'll be my pretty little assistant."

"I can't wait," Cori smiled.

They both took their much needed showers and Cori chugged water as she fixed her hair and prepared for the day.

When she came out of the bathroom, she found her outfit. The top was plaid crop top that tied in the front. It would have been quite revealing if that's all it was, but this was no ordinary crop top. It had large circles cut out around her breasts and the circles had an elastic band, so, once the breast was through the hole, the band closed tight around the base, making her tits pop out even more than normal.

Her shorts were denim, like classic daisy dukes, but they were cut like short shorts, coming down low on her crotch and high on her thighs. The cloth was just a few inches from top to bottom. And the crotch had been sliced open so that two narrow seams hugged the outside of her pussy lips. Chad could fuck her in these without even pushing the band to the side.

Finally, she had 8-inch stiletto heels. She thought he might go with cowboy boots, but Chad loved the naughty heels, so she wasn't surprised. She was surprised there was no choker or collar. He loved those too. Maybe he had just forgotten.

Anyway, fully dressed her breasts and nipples were exposed, her ass hung out the top and bottom of her shorts and her pussy lips were nearly completely uncovered. These were accessories, not clothes, made to enhance and display her body, not cover it.

She made her way to the kitchen and started digging through the refrigerator. She noticed the containers of her co-workers sperm. Each was labeled with their names on it. She had no idea what they were in there for, but Chad clearly had a plan.

Cori fixed eggs, bacon and toast and had it waiting for him when he came in the kitchen. He was wearing blue jeans, cowboy boots and a white t-shirt. He looked good.

She presented herself to him, holding his plate of food. Her tits were sticking out, her legs were on display and her pigtails were cute and naughty all at once.

"Looks good enough to eat," Chad smiled. "Food does too." It was a predictable joke, but Cori giggled anyway, smiling at him and setting his plate in front of him at the table. She fixed her own plate and joined him.

"Delicious," Chad smiled at her. "You're a good cook. I hope you clean as well as you cook."

"I will do my best, Master Chad," Cori said.

"Good, because this house is a mess and I need you to clean it thoroughly," Chad said.

"It will be my pleasure, Master Chad," Cori said.

They finished their meal and Cori cleaned the dishes. "You will find all the cleaning supplies you need in the hall closet," Chad said. "Start with the kitchen. Clean the counter, table and floor. I will be watching, of course, and you will be tested. It will be in your best interest to make sure you clean very thoroughly."

"Yes, Master Chad." Cori went to the hall closet and found a mop and bucket, cleaning liquids, dusters and rags. She carried what she needed into the kitchen and scrubbed the counter tops and table thoroughly, then swept and mopped the floor. Chad watched closely, enjoying watching his pet move about the kitchen, her luscious body popping out of her clothes, her movements graceful despite her garments and 8-inch heels. Her body was amazing in so many ways. He really admired her grace, strength and flexibility along with her natural beauty, of course.

Finally, Cori turned and faced him. "I'm ready for you to inspect the kitchen, Master Chad."

"Very well, my pet," he said, tweaking her nipple as he walked past her and studied the room. It was spotless, but he looked at it with a theatrically critical eye anyway. "On the surface, it looks good. But, we don't really know until we test it, do we?"

"No, Master Chad," Cori said.

"Would you say the floor is clean enough to eat off of?"

"Yes, Master Chad," she said.

"Good," he smiled. "Let's find out. He went to the refrigerator and pulled out of the containers of cum from the Hard Body Shop crew. He didn't let her see which one it was or whose name was on it. He smiled at her, then opened the container and let the liquid, thick in its cool state, ooze onto the floor in front of the stove. He saved some and sealed it and held the container behind his back.

"This is a two-part test," Chad said. "One, are you confident enough in your cleaning that you will eat that cum off the floor? And two, can you tell me, by the taste, whose cum that is? You eat our cum every day. I think you should know how we all taste by now. So, a correct answer will be rewarded modestly, an incorrect answer will receive a punishment. Understand?"

"Yes, Master Chad," she said. Cori knelt down over the pool of sperm, sniffing it first, hoping the smell would tip her off. The truth was, she didn't pay a lot of attention to the taste of any of their cum. None of it tasted good, but she always pretended it did. But the taste changed, of course, based on what they had been eating and drinking and other factors, she assumed. It wasn't like Ty's cum tasted the same every time. But that wasn't the answer Chad wanted. He didn't want excuses. He wanted to play a game that he no doubt knew she had little chance to win. It was OK. She was ready to be punished today. That was the theme of the weekend and she was enjoying it far more than she ever thought she would.

She stuck out her tongue and lapped at the liquid, slurping it into her mouth. She really had no idea whose cum it was. Even if she did have a knack for that, the fact that it was cold and a day old totally changed the flavor. She was used to it being warm a not quite so gel-like. Nonetheless, sat up on her knees and made a show of swishing it around in her mouth like mouthwash and rolling her eyes back in her head as if she was thinking hard, trying to break down the components of the nut cream in her mouth. Then, almost out of habit, she opened her mouth, showed him the cum on her tongue, and swallowed.

He nodded as if to tell her to continue, so she began, "First, I think the floor is very clean -- except for this spot now, of course," Cori smiled. "Second, based on the smell, taste and consistency, I think that was John's cum."

Chad showed her the container. It was labeled "Ben". He smiled, "First, I agree that the floor is spotless as soon as you clean this cum spot," he began. "Second, you were wrong about the cum. Very disappointing, I must say, considering how many gallons of Ben's cum you have consumed. Bend over to receive your punishment."

Cori, still on her knees, dropped down as if prepared for a doggy style fuck. Chad went into the living room and returned momentarily carrying a thick dildo that she recognized as one of the ones she had ridden last night. "You'll clean the living room with this in your cunt," he said. "All the way." He shoved it in to the hilt then helped her to her feet.

"Keep a tight grip on it," he said. "If it falls out, that's a much more severe punishment. I demand a very tight pussy."

"Of course, Master Chad," Cori said. "You deserve a very tight pussy. I will keep it tight for you."

"Very well, slut," Chad said. "Continue with the living room."

Cori began by dusting and Chad enjoyed watching her climb up on a step stool to reach the ceiling fan and tops of bookshelves. She vacuumed and cleaned off the TV, the pictures and straightened up the furniture. It was another thorough job.

Chad had let the next container of cum sit at room temperature, covered by a towel so she couldn't see what name was on it. This time, he poured it onto the carpet.

"Think that carpet is clean enough to eat off of?" he smiled.

"Yes, Master Chad," Cori said. "But I would eat cum off it even if it wasn't." She threw that last line in knowing he would love it.

She knelt down and, though she hated the texture of the carpet fibers on her tongue, quickly licked the cum off of it before it soaked in. Again, she had no idea. She liked that it wasn't so cold this time.

"Remember, it could be anyone's -- Ben's too," Chad said. "So, what's your guess?"

"That really tastes like John to me," Cori said.

"Sorry, Ty this time," Chad chuckled, showing her the container as proof. "Take off your shorts."

Cori took them off and waited as Chad left the room, returning moments later with a butt plug with a plume of bright blue "hair" sticking out the end of it, making it look like a cartoon pony's tail.

"Your ass is lovely," Chad said. "But any good pet has a tail to shake for its master. Bend over."

Cori bent over at the waist, grabbing her ankles as he spread her ass cheeks and pushed the lubed butt plug inside her. He kept the dildo in her pussy as well, making her feel full. And horny.

"Bathroom time," Chad said. "Both of them. The one you used downstairs first."

"Yes, Master Chad," Cori said. Cleaning was hard work and she was getting a bit tired. She hoped that some rest was in her future soon. Though she imagined that would be proceeded by some fucking. Chad had been enjoying her eye candy show all morning. And even though he was more than well fucked the last two days, she knew he would be ready to take her again soon.

She started to go downstairs, but Chad stopped her.

"Pets crawl and wag their tails," Chad said.

"Of course, Master Chad," Cori said. She dropped to her knees and slowly made her way down the carpeted stairway. Extending her knees to reach the next step created a natural wiggling of her ass that looked great on the video Chad was shooting on his phone.

Cori crawled all the way to the bathroom, then started cleaning. The space was small so Chad took the opportunity to relax and watch some TV. When Cori had finished, he checked it out, gave her a nod and instructed her to go upstairs to his bathroom. She crawled without having to be told and Chad and his camera enjoyed the view once again as she slinked up the stairs.

Cori worked fast but diligently, trying to figure out which cum to guess this time, where he might put it and what the punishment might be if she was wrong again.

"Master Chad, I'm ready," she pronounced.

"Me too," he smiled, standing up. He was hard, his cock stretching his jeans.

"May I take care of that for you, Master Chad?" Cori asked.

"You WILL take care of it for me in a minute," Chad said. "First, I must inspect your work and you must take your next test."

"Of course, Master Chad," Cori said. "My holes are ready for you whenever you want them."

Chad studied the spotless bathroom, nodded, then lifted the toilet lid. He poured another helping of cum onto the seat in a long thin line. "Clean enough to eat off of?" he dared.

"Yes, Master Chad," Cori said. She knelt by the toilet. Even though she had just cleaned it, the thought of licking the seat was nauseating. She closed her eyes for a moment, focused, open them and licked the salty, bitter fluid off the seat.

"Ben's," she smiled up at him after swishing and swallowing.

"Nope," Chad said. "John's. Wrong again."

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, Master Chad," Cori pouted.

"You're not disappointing me, my pet," Chad said condescendingly. "You were blessed with tits and ass, not brains. It's not your fault. Your purpose lies elsewhere. And we both know what that is, don't we?"

"To use my body to serve Master Chad," Cori smiled.

"See, you get some answers right," Chad nodded, patting her on the head. "But you must still be punished. After you remind me why I made you my pet."

He grabbed her tits roughly and kissed her hard on the mouth. She kissed back and pressed her body against his.

"The house is clean now, but you're still a very dirty girl," Chad whispered in her ear.

"Yes, Master Chad," she breathed back. "Very dirty. Dirty and naughty."

"Walking around shaking your tail and showing off your big balloon tits," Chad teased. "Naughty slut."

"The naughtiest," Cori agreed.

"This house is too clean for you, dirty whore," Chad said. "Outside. Now. Crawl."

Cori dropped down and crawled out the front door, her tits swaying, her tail twitching back and forth.

Chad stalked behind her out on the front porch. His mood had changed, Cori noticed. The morning game was over. Now he was in primal mode. He was ready to pounce. Ready to fuck. He was the hunter and she was his prey. His victim. His oh-so-willing, wet-in-all-the-right-places victim.

He made her go down the four steps that went from his front porch to the driveway, then turn around. He sat on the top stop, pulled out his cock and wagged his finger at her. "Come here, my pet," he said. "Bring me that deep throat and those big tits."

"Yes, Master Chad," Cori perched on the second step, her face even with his crotch. He grabbed her ponytails and pulled her face down to his cock.

"Mail man usually shows up about this time," he grunted. "Poor guy only comes once a day. I'm going to cum a whole lot more than that today. Of course, he sees you, he might shoot his wad an extra time today too."

Cori would have responded, but she was already slurping on his cock, her tongue along the underside, touching his balls as his cock pushed into the back of her throat. Chad continued to use her ponytails as handles, roughly forcing her up and down.

Just then Cori heard the rumble of an engine and the crunch of gravel under tires. "Ah, he came early today," Chad chuckled. "I can relate. I'm close to cumming early than I planned too."

Cori wanted to pull off and turn around. She wasn't sure where the mail truck was exactly and if he could see her. But Chad's grip on her hair was firm and his intent clear. He was going to face fuck her with or without an audience.

"Hey Garrett," Chad called out. Cori realized he was waving too. The man could clearly see them.

"Hey, Chad," the voice came back. The engine stopped and the door closed. Footsteps behind Cori on the gravel. "Holy shit, man, you're having a good day, I see."

"Yes, sir," Chad said. "Too nice out to stay inside day. Beauty of country living -- you can get a blowjob outside and no one can see you. Well, most of the time, anyway."

They both laughed and Chad finally pushed Cori off his cock. "Say hello," he said.

Cori coughed and wiped her mouth, then smiled up at the man called Garrett. He was tall and slender with gray hair and a warm smile. He looked to be in his early to mid 50s.

"Hello, sir," Cori smiled.

"Hello to you, young lady," Garrett smiled. "You're quite beautiful."

"Thank you, sir," Cori smiled.

"This is Cori," Chad said. "She works with us at the Shop. And, well, you know. All work and no play..."

"Looks like all play today for you," Garrett laughed. "I know I would if I were you."

"Yeah, what would you do with her?" Chad asked. "I'm always looking for new ideas."

"I can't imagine you run out of any," Garrett said. "Looks like a lot of fun toys wrapped up in one perfect package to me."

"I agree," Chad said. "Say, you got a little time?"

"Yeah, I'm almost done with my route. Why?"

"Cori, go grab us two beers," Chad said.

"Yes, Master Chad," she stood up and went into the house.

"Master?" Garrett asked, eyebrows raised.

"Just a little role play," Chad nodded. "Listen, I need to finish off. But if you can wait a few minutes, you can jerk off on her tits if you want."

"Really?"

"Hell yeah," Chad said. "She'll swallow your cum too."

"Damn. Beer, big tits and her eating my cum? Yeah, I can make time for that," Garrett chuckled.

"Good," Chad said. "You can take pictures too. In fact, I'm going to give you my phone and have you take some pictures of her deep-throating me, OK?"

"You got it," Garrett said, taking the phone.

Cori re-emerged from the house and presented the men with their beers.

"No beer for you, dear?" Garrett asked.

"No sir," Cori grinned. "I have something else to drink."

She knelt back down in front of Chad, who was still three-quarters erect. Within a few licks, he was fully hard again and pushing on the back of her head, guiding his cock to the back of her throat. He played to the camera, holding up Cori's pigtails and smiling at the camera. He pulled his cock of out her mouth and tied the pigtails around his shaft. He held his cock to her forehead and across her nose. He pushed his cock all the way inside her and pinched her nose shut, raising one fist in the air triumphantly. Each pose made a great picture and his cock harder.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers