Cori's Weekend at Chad's Ch. 05

Story Info
Cori and Chad go out on the town.
9.7k words
4.68
14.8k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

CHAPTER 5: Sluts in the City

Later that evening, Cori emerged from her bath and nap feeling refreshed and energized. She also felt exposed even though she was wearing more clothes than normal. Chad had selected her clothes, of course. She was wearing a skin tight white catsuit. It was backless and sleeveless with two straps over her breasts that connected via spaghetti straps to a rhinestone choker that simply ready "I (heart) cock" with a heart symbol in the middle. Similar rhinestone cuffs on her wrists and ankles made the outfit sparkle -- perfect for a night out on the town. The scoop in the back dipped low enough to reveal the top of her ass crack and made it clear that she was wearing no panties. The material was sturdy but thin and clung to her like saran wrap. Her erect nipples were clearly outlined as were her pussy lips. She was covered, but very exposed. She wore clear, 8-inch platform heels. Her hair was down and bright cherry lipstick and thick eyelashes were her only makeup.

The only other item she wore was a naughty little device called a clitoral vaginal double vibrator. U-shaped, one end was inside her pussy and the other attached to her clit. It was small and not particularly noticeable, but both ends vibrated, and that was very noticeable to Cori. The device was controlled by an app on Chad's phone. It was turned off now, but he could make her pussy or her clit or both hum anytime he wanted to. Any wetness emerging from Cori's pussy would be quite visible. So, naturally, Chad wanted to take her out on the town and show her off. A comedy club and dinner and drinks were on the agenda.

Cori felt very sexy in the outfit and liked Chad in his jeans, cowboy boots and button down shirt. He looked rugged and handsome. It was a pleasure to be on his arm.

"The guys want us to have a good time, so they ordered us a car and driver," Chad told her. "He should be here any minute."

"That was so nice of them!" Cori beamed. "I'm having a wonderful weekend, Master Chad. I hope you are too."

"I sure am," Chad smiled at her. "You look so gorgeous. We're going to have a fun night."

Just then they saw headlights as a long, dark town car pulled into the driveway and stopped next to them. A man in a dark suit and cap got out of the car and came around to greet them. Cori recognized him but couldn't remember his name or where she knew him from.

"Good evening," the man nodded at them, shaking their hands. "I'm Gordon Yates and I'll be your driver tonight."

"You've been to the shop before, haven't you?" Cori asked.

"Yes, ma'am," he smiled. "You all were kind enough to help me repair my truck when I got broad-sided a few months back. Anyway, I just started my own car service company. I ran into Ben the other day and mentioned it to him in case I could ever be of service. He called and asked me to take you out tonight. I really appreciate the business. You all are good people."

Gordon was a young man in his late 20s. He was medium height, slender with a goatee and dark hair. He presented himself well. He came from a modest background but had worked and saved and invested everything he had into this company. He wanted to be his own boss and he was willing to put in the work to make it happen.

"Congrats on the new company," Chad said. "That's impressive. Hopefully you won't be in any accidents, but we'll be glad to help you take care of your vehicles."

Gordon thanked them and opened the back door for them. Cori climbed in first, then Chad leaned in and said, "I'll be just a minute, Cori. I need to talk to Gordon."

He closed the door and turned to Gordon. "I'm not sure what the guys told you about Cori's role at the shop or what's going on this weekend, so I want to clear up any questions," he said, proceeding to explain Cori's role at the shop and her special relationship with the guys. He explained their role-playing weekend and that it was all OK and consensual. Gordon expressed his understanding and assured discretion. "The other thing," Chad said, "is that I realize Cori is impossible not to look at, especially when she's dressed like this. So, don't feel like you can't look or like you have to be a perfect gentlemen. She's perfect and we're human. Look and enjoy. Just be respectful."

"I understand," Gordon said. "And thank you for addressing that. It would be very awkward trying not to look."

Chad told Gordon to take them to the comedy club. He loved a great comedian almost as much as he liked watching Cori cum. He hoped to combine both into the greatest show of all time.

The local comedy club was a small, but just close enough to Atlanta that some of the bigger acts would still come to town once in a while if they had an open date before or after a show in Atlanta or Charlotte. The comedian tonight was pretty popular. He had gained a bit of fame on a sketch comedy show and a few bit parts in some movies. Chad was looking forward to seeing him and had called his friend about tickets. His friend just happened to be Vance, a former his school football teammate who now managed the club. He also was often the warmup act, welcoming the crowd, telling a few jokes and introducing the main attraction.

He met them at the door and took them into his office, handing them two tickets for a table right in front. "You look amazing, Cori," Vance said. He had been in the shop a few times and certainly knew Cori.

"Thank you, sir," Cori said, playing her role and not calling him by name as she normally would. "And thank you for these tickets."

"Thank you for wearing that outfit," Vance laughed. "You pick that out, Chad?"

"Of course," Chad laughed. "Wouldn't you? Hey, check this out." Chad took out his phone and tapped the screen a couple of times. A low buzz was audible. It came from between Cori's legs. Chad tapped the phone a couple more times. The buzz became louder. Cori shivered and clamped her knees together.

"What the...?" Vance started to ask.

"Little clit and pussy vibrator," Chad grinned. "All controlled through the app. Everyone will be in their laughing and she will just be buzzing along."

"That's awesome," Vance said. "Feel good, Cori?"

"Yes, sir," Cori said, biting her lip. "Very good."

Chad turned the vibrator off. "Better save some for later," he said.

Later, Chad and Cori were seated at their table just a few feet from the stage. Chad had a beer and Cori had wine as they waited for the show to start. It was a full house and both Chad and Cori were aware of the looks and murmuring as people took notice of Cori. She shook it off like she always did. She was here for Chad and dressed the way he wanted her to look. The only opinions of her that mattered to her tonight were Chad's and her own. She was proud of herself and Chad seemed quite pleased. She would be polite to everyone, but if they didn't like how she dressed, that was their concern.

Vance came out onto the stage and welcomed the crowd. Chad turned on the vibrator. It was inaudible when Vance spoke, but when he stopped, those nearby could hear the faint buzzing. Vance didn't miss a beat, "There's a real buzz in the crowd tonight!" he smiled, looking at Cori. Most of the crowd didn't get it. But a few close to them saw Vance's look, heard the buzzing and saw Cori's outfit. No doubt some of them started to connect the dots.

Cori tried not to squirm in her seat, but the buzzing was intense, hitting her two most sensitive spots relentlessly. Her nipples grew hard and the dark nubs were clearly outlined by the thin white catsuit. She was thankful that the lights in the audience were turned down low now, all of the light focused on the stage.

Chad squeezed her thigh under the table and smiled at her. He showed her the phone. The control showed that it was on medium. He tapped it twice and it went to high. The difference was intense. The vibrations were steady and strong, stimulating her clit and the inner walls of her pussy. She bit her lip and dug her fingernails into his arm, trying to control herself. But he was in control of her body, that little app and tiny device rendering her incapable of doing anything to resist the intense pleasure. She grew hotter and wetter and could do nothing to stop it. She felt her pussy lips getting wet and feared how visible they might be in full light.

Chad looked at her, turned off the app and handed her the wine. The buzzing stopped suddenly and Cori instantly missed the intense pleasure it had brought. But she was also thankful that she could collect herself as Vance now introduced the headline comedian.

Cori gradually calmed down and she sipped her wine, laughing hysterically and enjoying the show. The comedian certainly noticed Cori in the front row and looked at her repeatedly, even giving Chad a nod of respect and approval.

He was very funny and entertaining and the whole audience was cracking up. Chad loved it. It was a great show. And so was Cori. He subtly took out his phone and turned on the app, starting it on low. He looked at Cori, who looked back at him, a look of concern on her face. He smiled and tapped the phone. The vibrations intensified. Cori tried to focus on the jokes, but her pussy was demanding more attention. She squirmed and crossed her legs and laughed even though she hadn't heard the joke. She hoped to fool her body. It didn't work. Chad turned it all the way up. Cori was squirming, her eyes closing, her breath growing shallow. She was no longer laughing. She gripped the table and sat up straight, her back arched, her ass grinding into the chair. She tried not to move too much. But her hips knew what her body needed. So did the vibrator. Chad flipped another option on the app. This one was new. It provided alternating pulses, first one on the clit, then one on the g-spot. Back and forth in rapid succession. It was like her clit and g-spot were playing catch with a hand grenade. The explosion was coming and they were both going to feel it.

Cori bit her lip as she cried out, thankful that the crowd noise muffled her whimper and her gasps. Tremors rippled through her taut little body and her thighs shook. She came. Chad watched. The comedian noticed something was going on and lost his train of thought. He saw. He looked at Chad, who nodded and smiled. The comedian just grinned and gave him a subtle thumbs up.

Cori slumped against the table as Chad finally turned off the app. She regained her senses and played it off like she had been laughing so hard she couldn't help it. But her soaking wet pussy told the real story. Her chair was wet and she knew her outfit had to be transparent down there. She was glad it was dark in here and night time outside. Hopefully she could somehow go unnoticed.

The main comedian left the stage and Vance came back out to wish everyone a good night. He had been watching from beside the stage and knew exactly what had happened inside Cori's tight little outfit. He smiled at her and Chad as he took the stage.

"I just want to thank everyone for coming tonight -- some of you more than once!" Chad and Cori laughed hysterically. No one else got the joke.

Chad and Cori waited for everyone else to file out first while they stood near the stage and talked to Vance. When the house lights had come on, Cori had looked down and realized her worst fears -- it was like she was wearing a soaking wet t-shirt -- only instead of her tits, her pussy lips were clearly visible. And the moisture wasn't water. It was embarrassing, but in front of Chad and Vance she was OK. It was intense, but ultimately fun.

Once the crowed had dissipated, Vance escorted them to the parking lot where Gordon was patiently waiting for them. The parking lot was well lit and he immediately noticed Cori's wetness. He started to look away, then remembered Chad's words and took a good long look.

"Good show, sir?" he asked Chad as he held the door open for them.

"How did you guess?" Chad joked. "You have the bag, right?"

"Yes, sir," Gordon said. "In the trunk. Shall I get it?"

"Not yet," Chad said. "Let's drive for a bit while we figure out where to go for dinner. Just drive around, please."

"Of course," Gordon said.

Chad and Cori made out in the back of the car, Chad groping his young playmate, pulling at her catsuit, rubbing her soaked crotch. Cori rubbed Chad through his pants, offering to take it out for him, but he told her to wait. They kissed and caressed and touched one another as Gordon played soft music and aimlessly cruised town.

"Gordon, let's find a quiet parking lot somewhere," Chad finally said, coming up for air.

"Yes, sir," Gordon said. A few minutes later he pulled into the parking lot of small diner. It only served breakfast and lunch, so the place was closed and the lot empty. Around the diner were a few businesses, including a grocery store across the street and a bowling alley next to the diner. So, the lot was empty, but there was plenty of activity around the diner and traffic on the street. "How's this, sir?"

"Looks good," Chad said, looking around. He wanted a mix of privacy but not isolated. This was perfect. He got out of the car and Gordon and Cori joined him.

Cori stood in the parking lot, readjusting her clothing and looking down at her crotch, which hadn't gotten any drier thanks to Chad's deep kisses and heavy petting.

"Hey Gordon, what do you think?" Chad asked. "Will they let her in Cowpokes dressed like this?" Cowpokes was a local nightclub that had a bar and restaurant on the bottom floor and had dancing, karaoke or live music upstairs. It was always packed on Saturday nights.

Gordon took advantage of Chad's invitation to study Cori closely, looking at this big hard nipples practically ripping through the thin material. He studied her crotch and those wet, puffy pussy lips so clearly outlined by the soaked materials. He could even see the little vibrator and the outline of her clit. Chad turned on the app and Gordon could actually see her juicy pussy lips vibrating. He wanted to touch her so badly.

"I think she looks perfect," Gordon said. "But I'm afraid they might arrest her for indecent exposure."

"I agree," Chad said. "How about you go ahead and get that stuff out of the trunk?"

Cori watched, curious and a little nervous about what was in the trunk. Chad hadn't given Gordon anything to put it in when they left. So what could be in there that he knew about? She liked her little catsuit, but she was happy that she might be a little more covered up before they went somewhere else.

Gordon brought around a garment bag and lay it across the hood of the car. "There's more stuff in the back, but I think this might be where you want to start with," he said.

"Very good," Chad said, unzipping the bag. "Let's see what the boys sent us."

Cori realized that, along with hiring Gordon, the guys from the shop must have sent him some extra clothing for her. That's why Chad had such little concern about making her cum and exposing her in the comedy club. He knew he could have her change if he needed to. She continued to be impressed with the level of secrecy and planning the guys were putting into this. She was happy to see them doing so much for Chad.

"Take off that catsuit and let's try some things on," Chad instructed Cori. She looked at him, then around the parking lot and the busy street not all that far away. "Now."

Chad's stern voice made it clear that he didn't care about where they were or who might see. Cori did as told, standing barefoot and naked next to the car in the parking lot with the vibrator still attached to her pussy and clit. The cool evening air was refreshing, but still she shivered and crossed her arms over her chest, protecting her nipples from the chill.

Chad and Gordon laid out the various mini dresses and skirts and abbreviated tops on the hood of the car, then one by one Cori tried them on, modeling for them. Chad asked Gordon to help Cori dress and undress, so Gordon happily touched Cori's bare skin, rubbed his hands over her nipples and groped her ass as he "helped" her.

Cori tried not to think about the cars driving by, but it was hard not to worry that one might pull in. She could also see people in the distance in the other parking lots and hear them talking as they entered the bowling alley. No one had bothered to look closely at them in the diner parking lot, but knowing it could happen at any moment made her nervous and excited.

"These outfits are all hot," Chad said. "You know, I think we should pick out the heels and butt plug. We find the right ones of those and that will make it easier to find the right outfit."

"I agree," Gordon nodded. He led them to the back of the car where a number of different pairs of heels and a box of butt plugs sat in the trunk.

Chad looked at the collection. Most of the butt plugs had shiny, colorful tips on them that would be visible in a dark club if her skirt happened to get flipped up. "I think the butt plug and heels should match," he said. He paired up colors and then they systematically had Cori try on each combination -- a pair of red stilettos with a ruby-tipped butt plug was first up. Gordon lubed up each butt plug and inserted them into Cori's tight little ass. Then she paraded around, bending over the car and catwalk strutting, showing off her little adornments.

After twenty minutes of this, Chad just shrugged his shoulders and said, "I don't know about you, man, but I can't think straight when I'm horny," Chad said.

"I know that feeling," Gordon nodded.

"What do you say we drain our balls and clear our heads so we can make a wise choice?"

"We, sir?" Gordon asked.

"Every man deserves to have his balls drained," Chad said.

"Can I taste him, Master Chad?" Cori asked, her role feeling more and more natural all the time.

"You heard the slut, Gordon," Chad said. "Enjoy the world's best cocksucker while I pound her pussy and see if I can make her cum again."

Gordon wasn't about to turn that down. They rolled down the back window and Cori climbed into the back of the car on all fours on the seat. She stuck her head and tits out the window. Chad followed her, turned her vibrator up full blast and drove his cock into her, making the car shake with his frantic thrusts.

Gordon pulled his cock out and Cori immediately licked the head, then sucked it into her mouth, looking up at him with a lusty smile in her eyes. Blocked by the car and these two men, Cori no longer felt exposed. She felt wanted and horny and filled. Very filled. Her pussy was humming and being drilled and Gordon was quickly warming up to the fact that he didn't need to be gentle or timid. He started slowly, but soon enough he was putting his cock balls deep into her face, holding her head in his hands as he fucked her mouth.

Cori came before either of them, chalking it up to being on edge all evening and unfulfilled despite the comedy club orgasm. Two cocks and full blast vibrator were more than enough to get her off fast. She pulled off Gordon's cock momentarily, overcome by the rush. Gordon didn't give her much of a break, urgently pushing his cock against her face and lips, forcing her to open her mouth again.

"Come on slut," he hissed. "Do your job."

"That's right," Chad nodded to him. "Make sure she does her job. Don't let her slack off. Bitch is a grade-A cocksucker. Make sure she proves it."

"Oh, she's damn good," Gordon assured him. "Just took a break without permission."

Chad slapped Cori's ass. "You know better than that," he barked. "I trained you better than that. Guess we'll have to do some more training tomorrow."

"I swear," Chad said, redirecting his comments to Gordon now, "you tell these fuck toys one time that they are great at something and they slack off and forget what they're here for."

"This body was meant for one thing," Gordon agreed. "Definitely demand the best out of it."

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers