Cori's Weekend at Chad's Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

She placed the ring -- the green one -- one the floor and went back for the second one. This one came off just a little bit easier as his shaft was now well lubed with her spit. Still, it took several minutes and she tasted his pre-cum as she pulled the second one off. It wasn't her usual blowjob technique, but she realized the extra suction and tongue flicking was probably very stimulating to him.

He put his hands on the back of her head as she went down for number three. She wrapped her lips around the ring and waited for him to let her up. He shook her head back and forth, forcing his cock into the back of her throat. Her face pressed against the bars of the cage. She waited, sucking hard until he finally let her up, then she started working the ring up his shaft once again.

This was the red one. Ty's. She had no idea if it was right or not, but she put it on the saucer and went back to retrieve the fourth ring. When she was done, she put it next to the others and looked up at him.

"Very good, pet," he said, patting her on the head, first with his hand, then with his cock. "You were right. That was Ty's cum. You've earned some more breakfast. You're still hungry, right?"

Cori looked up and meowed, assuming he was going to feed her his cock. She was hungry, though, so she wasn't disappointed that he went back into the kitchen. He came back with a dog bowl filled with cereal. It was dry only in the sense that there was no milk. There was, instead, a copious amount of thick cum drizzled across the flakes. He sat it inside the cage and told her the same rules applied, only this time there would only be three rings since Ty's sperm donation had been completely used up.

As she bent over to eat, he walked around to the side of the cage, fed the leash chain between her breasts and thighs and pulled it up between her ass cheeks. It was plenty long enough for him to loop it up through the top of the cage. He pulled it tight between her pussy lips and ass cheeks, then tied it there. Now, every time she moved, the chains on her nipples and clit pulled and the leash pulled on her neck, pussy and ass. Such a tormented sex pet, she was.

The cereal tasted good, cum and all. When she was done, Cori looked up at him. He had the rings in his hand, not on his cock. "Less rings means you have to work a little harder," he grinned. He opened the cage door and lay down next to the opening, his cock sticking straight up. Then he put the rings on them. Indeed, this was going to be a bigger challenge. Gravity would be working against Cori now and she would have to suck that much harder to work the rings up his shaft.

Cori accepted the challenge willingly, always anxious to test and prove her cocksucking skills. She was finding it hard to get the ring to start moving though. She thought she might have to grab it with her teeth, but didn't want to risk scraping them on his cock. So she sealed her lips as tightly as she could and sucked as hard as she could until she felt the ring finally begin to move. She pulled on it with her tongue and finally began moving it up his shaft.

Chad was absolutely loving this. He always meant it when he said Cori gave the best blowjobs ever, but even she had a technique and style that could become predictable. This task was forcing her to attack the chore in a whole new way and he loved her desperate attempts to retrieve the rings. Her tongue and lips were all over him and only hoped he could keep from cumming long enough for her to finish the game.

She finally got the first ring off, sucked some pre-cum off the head of his cock, and went back for the next one. She was used to sucking lots of cock and giving long blowjobs every day, but Cori's jaws were beginning to ache a bit. This was a cocksucking workout. "Feel the burn!" she told herself as she worked the next ring up his shaft. It was the Yellow one -- Gordon's -- and she dropped it into the cereal bowl, indicating that she thought the cum was his. When she got the last ring off, Chad pushed her back in the cage, closed the door and congratulated her on her second correct answer in a row.

"I guess it's true that animals do have a keen sense of smell and taste," he teased her. "Two cum sample left. Get the next one right and you win the game, slut."

Cori didn't know what winning the game meant and if that was good or bad. Sometimes, Chad's ideas of a reward weren't exactly what you would expect. Regardless, she had learned to trust him in this weekend of weirdness. Pleasing him was still her number one priority. And she sensed that he really wanted her to "win the game." She had just guessed on the first two, but she had been right and now she had a fifty-fifty chance on the last one.

This time Chad brought her two dog bowls with some fresh fruit -- one had cut up pineapple and strawberries and the other had melon and grapes. All of it had been drizzled with cum.

"As you can guess, one bowl has Ben's cum and the other has John's," Chad said. "You have to eat both, then put the rings on the right saucers. As luck would have it, the rings fit just right around my balls. Not too tight. I'm sure you will be able to retrieve them. They do get a little tight after a while, so I'll wait until you're done eating to put them on."

Cori ate the fruit from the bowls while Chad watched, making sure he saw her slurping up the cum-covered bits of fruit. She licked the bowls clean to make sure she collected all the sperm she could, then looked up at him, hands in front of her like paws and said "arf!"

"That's right, beg for it you little bitch," Chad snarled. He opened the cage door once more and lay in front of her, legs spread wide, pushing his balls through the first of the rings. She crawled forward slowly, conscious of the short leash and taut chains. She knelt between his legs. He pulled his cock up against his belly, exposing his balls. She licked them, watching his cock jerk in response. She licked them again, pushing her tongue behind the ring, trying to get some leverage on it to start working it off of him. But it was tight and his balls were big and heavy, full of cum. She licked them and kissed them, making them slick with her saliva. She tossed them up with her tongue, trying to get them to bounce free. Chad rubbed his cock in her hair while she worked. Finally the ring popped free and she put it in one of the bowls while he put the other ring on. This one was slightly easier given the slickness of his balls now and she placed it on the other saucer. She looked at him for confirmation.

"Wrong and wrong," he frowned. "You are a dumb little slut after all, aren't you? I should have known. Huge breasts equals failed tests. Your tits are bigger than your IQ. Fucking dumb little bitch."

Chad's words were harsh. Cruel. And tinged with venom. Cori was taken aback by the sudden turn from fun role play to what felt like genuine anger and disgust.

He grabbed the back of her head and shoved his cock in her mouth, face fucking her. The leash was choking her as was his cock. She was having trouble breathing, but he didn't seem to care. Luckily, he had been on the edge of orgasm for so long, it only took him a minute to cum. He pulled out and sprayed her face and hair with his cum, wiped the residue off in her hair, blindfolded her and pushed her back in the cage.

"You might not be able to remember what my cum tastes like, but you'll sure as fuck remember what it feels like to wear it for a while," he sneered. He took the dishes in the kitchen and left her laying there, covered in cum, feeling frightened and used. She felt like she had let him down and then he had let her down. Why were things with Chad always so complicated and unpredictable? What Cori didn't realize was that Chad was only feigning anger. He had tricked her and this was part of the joke. It was funny to him, at least.

Cori curled up on the pet bed, getting as comfortable as her bonds, cum-covered face and sore body would allow. She heard Chad in the kitchen, then heard the door and could tell he had left the house. Then she heard the engine start and knew he was driving away. Suddenly she was a little afraid. How long would he be gone? How long would she be stuck here? What if he got in an accident? And how angry was he? What would he do when he came back?

These thoughts flooded through her head until eventually she fell asleep. Little did Cori know that Chad had actually spiked her food with some sleeping pills. She was in a long, deep sleep.

Chad drove to the convenience store to get gas and some beer. He thought about how he set Cori up for failure during his little cum-taste test. It wasn't a fair test, but he hadn't meant it to be. Cori had actually been passing his test with flying colors. He had wanted to give her a false sense of security, then give her a little scare. She had been so willing and trusting so far that he wanted to see what it would take to scare her, to shake her trust. He probably shouldn't have, but he enjoyed putting that sense of unease in her.

He hadn't meant to get really angry either. It was supposed to be a joke and funny to him at least. But his anger wsan't all fake. Where did his rage come from and what was it about Cori that brought it out of him? She did nothing wrong. She brought him unlimited pleasure. Yet, he still was angry. Did he really think deep down she should know what his cum tastes like? Was she perfect so often that she let him down any time she wasn't perfect? Or was he just angry that he couldn't resist her and that she never told him no, that he should be faithful to Heather? Maybe he simply wanted to punish Cori for being so fearless -- her trust came across as naïve and weak. Was he jealous that she could be more trusting than he was, or that did he look down on a perceived weakness in her? It was too confusing and he was too exhausted to think about it. His time with Cori was running out and he wanted to focus on the hours of pure pleasure he had left.

He returned about 45 minutes later and started putting the pieces for his next idea in place. He put a strap on with a vibrating dildo attached to it on the giant teddy bear that he had won for Cori. He pushed the bear inside the cage, wedging it against one of the walls and securing it with bands to hold it against the bars. Then he woke Cori up, gently tapping her on the head and wiping her face with a cold wash cloth. Cori awoke with a start. Chad jerked on the leash and she looked up at him through the bars.

"Good afternoon, slut," he said. "Sleep well?"

"Meow," Cori said, still groggy.

"Good," Chad said. "You know, I was thinking, you like that teddy bear an awful lot, don't you?"

Cori meowed, just now noticing the bear in the cage with her. She didn't notice the strap on. Her eyes were heavy and her vision foggy.

"You like it more than me, I bet," Chad said. "Makes sense, you're a little fuck pet so naturally you're attracted to other animals. Lucky for you, he likes you too. As you can see, he's pretty excited to be in the cage with you. As the song goes, he wants to fuck you like an animal."

Chad reached through the bars and turned on the vibrator. "Fuck yourself on that bear, bitch," he snarled. "Fuck yourself and see if you can make that bear cum."

Chad sat next to the cage, camera in hand, watching as Cori slowly got on her hands and knees and backed her pussy up to meet the vibrating strap-on. He smiled, happy once again as she put her legs through the bars and her ass against the bear's belly, pushing her pussy back until the vibrator entered her. She had to provide all the movement, of course, and each of her lunges caused the chains on her nipples and clit to pull. Chad kept the leash in hand, keeping it taut as well, forcing her to hold her head up and look at him and the camera. He wanted to see every expression on her face -- the lust, the pleasure, the fear, the confusion, the pain, and, ultimately, the ecstasy. And he wanted to be able to see it any time he wanted.

Cori liked the look on Chad's face, too. He was so turned on. So happy. She could see that this was a lot of fun for him. That, and that naughty vibrator, made her wet. She pushed back against her prize bear, knowing how ridiculous this must look, but not caring. He wanted a show. He deserved a show. And being the star of that show was pretty hot. Cori did not have to fake her growing excitement. She rocked back and forth, letting the vibrator do its dirty work on her red-hot pussy.

She looked into the camera, lips parted slightly, back arched, eyes wide, nostrils flaring, occasionally biting her lip or letting out a moan. It was all real. All natural. She wasn't playing to the camera. She was being herself. That's what this whole weekend had been about. She never thought being chained to a giant teddy bear was part of being herself, but apparently it was. And she was OK with that and clearly, Chad was too.

Cori's dirty dance lasted about 15 minutes until she finally came, panting like the animal she was supposed to be, eyes rolling back, grunting, whimpering, trembling. If there was an award for hottest orgasm, Cori would have won it, hands down.

Chad removed all her bonds except the leash, letting her fall weakly onto the floor, still enjoying the afterglow.

"I think I'm jealous of the bear," Chad said. "He made you cum even harder than I do."

"Meow," Cori smiled weakly.

"You're a good pet," Chad said. "But a really good pet is one that is well-trained. I don't think you're well-trained. Yet. Good thing we have lots of time today. You may now speak again, but don't forget that you're my pet."

"Yes, Master Chad," Cori said. "I want you to train me to be a good pet."

"We'll start with the basics," Chad said. "Then we'll get to the good stuff."

Chad gave Cori an hour to shower and freshen up. He left a few items on the bed for her to put on: black cat ears, a plain black choker with a little gold bell on the front, long silky black gloves, a black g-string and black heels with straps around the ankles. Her legs were bare as were her torso and breasts.

As Cori got ready for whatever the afternoon held, she thought about this being the last day of the weekend. What a crazy weekend it had been. She was sore and exhausted but also excited and happy. She had learned so much more about herself and about Chad and had found a way to connect with him that was very special and quite real. It was also quite complicated. Clearly, he had mixed feelings about her and Heather and his own desires to be a good boyfriend and a dominant sex god. There was a quite an internal struggle within him. She could see it and understand it. She had gone through a similar struggle when she first launched into her work at the Body Shop. No one had ever forced her to do what she did, but it was a highly unique and questionable decision to purposely become an exhibitionist, slutty sex toy for four men. She didn't really have a strong pull in another direction though. It wasn't like she dreamed much about the white picket fence and Prince Charming on a white horse. So, she had gone with her gut and her gut told her these were good guys and that they could be both the family she longed for and the career she needed. And, they could protect her while helping her live out her submissive, exhibitionist fantasies.

She had finally gained Chad's trust that he could live out his own fantasies with her. But the Heather factor was totally different. Cori couldn't tell him what to do there. All she could do was let him know that she didn't judge him and try to help him not judge himself so harshly. She knew that was likely where his anger came from. He unleashed it by fucking her so hard and that was a good release. She just hoped that he had other healthy ways to release it when she wasn't around. She couldn't imagine how he must act around Heather, suppressing his desires and fantasies like that.

She felt sorry for him in a way, but she also felt sorry for her pussy, nipples, ass and jaw, all of which ached from the intensity and frequency of the weekend's sex play. She was used to lots and lots of sex, but this was almost never-ending. Even when Chad wasn't fucking her, another guy or woman or stuffed animal or wall of dildos was. It was a relentless assault that tested even her tight, finely tuned body.

Once dressed, she found Chad on the front porch, sipping a beer as he sat in a rocking chair enjoying the warm, sunny afternoon. He was dressed in a white t-shirt, jeans and cowboy boots. He looked up at her and smiled, "Hello, my gorgeous pet."

"Hello, Master Chad," she smiled back. "You look so handsome."

"You look so slutty," Chad grinned. He handed Cori a beer and she took a few sips as the sun warmed her body. "You must be hungry."

"Yes, Master Chad," Cori said. "I am very hungry. Have you eaten?"

"Yes, I ate while you were getting ready," Chad said. "But don't worry, I always feed my pet."

"Thank you, Master Chad."

"You simply have to earn it by being a good pet," Chad said. "Trained pets earn treats."

"I will try to be a very good pet for you, Master Chad," Cori said.

"We will see about that," Chad said. "Slut pets must be obedient, able to perform tricks, energetic, enthusiastic and always eager to please."

"That sounds like me, Master Chad," Cori said, taking a seductive sip of her beer.

"On your hands and knees, like a good little doggy," Chad said. Cori knelt down as instructed and Chad moved around behind her. He knelt behind her and pushed a dildo into her pussy. He fucked her with it for only a few seconds, pulled it out and tossed it to the other end of the porch. "Go fetch," he said.

Cori began crawling toward it, looking over her shoulder for approval. "Yes, crawl," Chad nodded. "Let me watch that ass." Cori crawled slowly to the dildo, started to reach for it, thought better of it. She knelt forward and took it in her mouth, the faint taste of her pussy coated the dildo. She clenched it in her teeth and crawled back to him, looked up at him with the dildo in her mouth, then dropped it at his feet.

"Well done," Chad said, patting her on the head. He knelt down, picked up the dildo and went around behind her again. This time he put in her ass, slowly, letting her pussy juices lube the hole and make progress easier. Again, he jammed it in and out a few times, then pulled it out and threw it out in the yard.

"You're still fetching like a dog," Chad said, "but this time, hop like a bunny there and back."

Cori looked out at the dildo then back at Chad and smiled, "Yes, Master Chad."

She put her hands in front of her, making like a bunny rabbit as she started hopping across the porch, down the steps and into the yard. The little bell on her collar jingled with each hop.

"Higher," Chad said. "High hops, short distances."

Cori jumped as high as she could. She had strong legs but the heels did make it difficult. Nonetheless, she crouched and jumped as high as she could, knowing that the bouncing of her tits was probably what Chad had his eyes on. She made sure to keep her rabbit hands away from her tits so he could have a good view.

When she got to the dildo, she bent down, her nose to the grass as she picked it up in her mouth, pretending she was a rabbit grabbing a carrot. She hopped back, her legs and ankles aching a bit, her breasts jiggling constantly. She was glad she didn't hear the sound of any cars coming up the driveway.

"Nice bouncing, bunny," Chad said when she returned with the dildo. "Do you like peanut butter and jelly?"

"Yes, Master Chad," Cori said. "I love PB&J sandwiches, but I don't eat them very often because of the carbs."

"Well, you can have some today," Chad said. "No carbs."

"No carbs?"

"Nope," Chad said. "No bread. How about PB&J on a cock?"

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers