Corkscrew

Story Info
All women should be this lucky on their birthday.
1.5k words
3.95
26.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna jump in the shower babe," John slung his gym bag onto the couch as she seemed to be preparing something resembling a meal in the kitchen.

"No kiss?" She returned.

He detoured into the kitchen and grabbed her hips from behind." A kiss?" he taunted.

She met his dazzling emerald eyes and smiled up to him in her half turned position." Fine. If you don't want to."

"I just got home from the gym. I figured you wouldn't wanna be near me."

"You're right. You stink mister. Go take a shower and then we'll talk about that kiss."

"See, there you go again get a guy all hot and bothered and then dim the fire."

"Only for you baby. I let everybody else have it," she quipped.

"So now you tell me. I'll be back."

"Promises, promises," she returned as he trotted off to the bathroom. For a couple of kids starting out, they really weren't doing so bad but they did have to take on a tenant for the time being. And a fine looking one at that. He had his fair share of women coming through but they never bothered to say anything because he was always on time with the rent and he hadn't destroyed any of the property nor had he broken any laws. Only one perhaps and that was being a fine specimen of a man. He stood about 5'10, strong upper build, short, sandy blonde hair and a neatly trimmed fu-man that Kelly just ached to have rubbing the very delicacy of her skin.

The sad part about it is that he loved the attention. He'd often toy with her when Rick was gone for the evening at work but it never pressed beyond that because as dangerous as he was, he knew there were just some boundaries you never crossed. Undeniably, he was sex in a bottle and like a fine bottle of wine, you didn't want to uncork it unless you were ready to partake of it's contents. Just the thought of sex was distracting her from the task at hand. Putting dinner on hold, she made her way toward the bathroom to find a full sheet of steam enveloping the room.

She slid in behind him; surveying the beads of water caressing the sun kissed golden glow of his skin. He turned at the softness of her touch. The sauna like jets of water surrounded them both as he wrapped her in his arms." I thought I was stinky."

"You were but I decided you needed some help cleaning up," she explored the broadness of his shoulders.

"What about dinner?"

"Don't worry about it," she drew her lips against his.

"As tempting as this is baby, I think I'll go finish dinner. We can have a little after dinner treat if you want."

"Tease," she pouted.

"But you still love me anyway."

"Whatever," she sulked as he got out of the shower. She had a very real craving she needed satisfied and she was tempted to just satisfy it herself. The water cascaded endlessly over her silhouette as he disrobed. He watched her in the invisible sheet of steam. He couldn't believe Rick was letting him have the pleasure of his wife. That's if she was willing. Somehow, neither saw that as a problem. He'd seen her gaze drift downward more than just a few times on those evenings when Rick was out and his would rest ever so discreetly at her bosom. He watched as she lingered under the pulsating jets. He ever so cautiously opened the Plexiglas door trimmed in silver. He grabbed the soap and lathered up his hands. They languidly meshed upon her shoulders. Her soft approving moans were music to his ears.

The hands weren't familiar but they felt so good. No! she scolded herself and turned to find him

She tried covering herself because of the position she was in. Where was Rick? And why was Mark in here with her?" What the hell is going on?" she continued awkwardly trying to cover her exposed flesh.

"Let's see. It's your Birthday and Rick decided I was your present."

"You're lying," she spat denying the rising nubs she was trying to keep unexposed.

"You're body isn't though," he took her hand drawing her against the rising desire upon his body.

"And what makes you so sure I want you?"

"You're nipples are as hard as a rock and you're hotter then the water shooting out of that showerhead right now," he breathed against her ear. The stubble of his chin grazed briefly upon her neck as he drifted down her neck. "You like?"

She nodded obliviously." Do you want to go on?"

Once again she nodded. She followed his lead as he guided her face away from himself. He lathered up his hands and started at the base of her shoulders; sliding them languidly down her arms then back up once again toward her bountiful bosom as he cupped each one delicately. He deliberately taunted the delicate skin into a work of art before approaching the very heart of her. His hand rested comfortably at the naturally nestled mound of curls; softly nibbling on her ear. "So far, so good?" he toyed.

"Wonderful," she moaned softly as his fingers found their way amongst the moistening folds of flesh.

"You're a bad girl," he rasped softly as his fingers curled inwardly. His thumb rested comfortably upon her cresting jewel.

"Mhhm!" she exhausted.

"Tell me how much you want it."

"I want it," she breathed as his fingers continued stroking within her. His thumb rolled effortlessly over the pink bud.

"I can't hear you," he breathed into her ear.

"I want it now!" she reached around grasping onto his midriff. Her grip enveloped his fingers as desire flooded her lower regions. "Dear God!" she exhausted as he withdrew from her vice like grip upon his fingers. He pulled them toward his mouth; he leisurely consumed the sweet flavor released from her depths. Once she steadied herself, she turned toward him." I do believe it's my turn."

"Do with me what you will," he grinned mischievously.

She grasped the strong, massive pectorals gracing his Adonis like form. His nipples solidified at the mere caress of her fingertips. Little jolts of electricity seemed to flow throughout the elegant length of her fingertips as she slowly drifted down upon the black tile floor of the shower." Somebody's happy," she remarked meeting the anxious gaze of her victim. He wasn't quite as big as Mark but he was sufficient enough as she wrapped her frosted pink lips around his length.

Vigorously, she consumed the inviting organ that would soon be driving her beyond her wildest dreams. She was relentless as she pumped the swelling organ. She grasped the delicious curves of flesh as he practically forced the full length of his erection. She moaned softly sending the vibrations coursing throughout him and forcing him to let go of his growing need. He drew her from the floor once again turning her away from himself. He admired the soft curves of flesh as before separating them and delving into her exquisite entrance. "Mmmm," she softly moaned her approval as he grasped her hips; continuously pounding his driving force into her. He cupped her amply proportioned bosom; drawing her against the force he was thrusting upon her.

"Damn you feel good," he rasped as he deliberately withheld his continuous and insistent rhythm.

"Please don't stop," she returned breathily.

"You like begging for it?"

"Does that turn you on?"

"More than you know."

"Baby I want you so bad it hurts."

"More," he demanded as he return to his heavenly pursuit.

"I want you to fuck me till it hurts."

"Oh god yes! Don't stop now," he continued driving into her as she braced herself upon the slippery walls.

"Oh God! More!" she exhausted. The heat of his body combined with the lubricating slipperiness of the water cascading over them was slowly whipping her very soul into a frenzy." That's it! Oh yes baby! I'm almost there!"

Whether it was her constant begging or the perfect invitation of her body meeting his rhythm, his desire was steadily on the rise and he was just about to meet her there.

"Can you feel it? That's all for you," she coaxed.

"Oh god! Yi..essss!" he released his masculine warmth deep within her as her sweet feminine juices caressed the solidness of his body. He pulled her back against his form." Happy Birthday," he whispered and then released her of his presence then stepped out of the shower. She sunk to the floor taking in what just occurred. What if Rick didn't know? How could he not know? They'd been loud enough to wake the neighbors. After she finally let it all sink in, she turned the water draining over her off and stepped out of the shower. She dressed herself and went into the kitchen. She wrapped her arms around Rick's waist." Everything okay?" he turned around in her arms.

"Tell me something honey."

"Shoot."

"Anything strange happen to you today?"

"Not really. Why?"

"You know it's my Birthday right?"

"Yeah I know."

"So you know about my little Birthday gift?"

"Who do you think set it up?"

"Thank you baby."

"Anytime."