Corkscrew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should I suck on it, Tommy?" Ramona asked.

"That's the lesson. Take me in your mouth and use your tongue to lick. Sucking is good too. Teeth are a bad idea," I warned.

She started tentatively, like she was afraid of it. She had reason to be. I could choke her with a disk my size.

"Ooh, very nice," I complemented her.

She was running her tongue around the head, afraid to take it any deeper.

"Try to take a little more, in your mouth and down your throat. Breath through your nose," I said.

I had seen Nurse Lassiter do this when she blew me. I got a couple of inches in before she gagged.

"That's okay, practice makes perfect. You can add your hand, to bring your partner off faster."

She took the hint and rubbed me as she licked.

'Your partner is going to, uh, have to, uh, cum at, uh, some point. Uh, are you, uh, ready to, uh, oh...?"

It was too late. I pushed my dick at her face and flooded her mouth.

"Swallow it. To spit it out is an insult."

It was a lie, but she believed it. The taste didn't please her, but she smiled at having gone through the motions.

"You said that if the lesson went well we might, uh..."

"Could you get ready again go soon?" she asked.

The answer was staring her in the face. I was still erect, waiting for my second chance with this sexy woman.

The doorbell rang.

"Oh no, it must be Mark. Quick, gather your things and hide in the closet."

I opened the door to a walk-in closet the size of my bedroom at home. Ramona wiped the lubricant from between her tits and grabbed a silk robe. I closed the closet doors and scurried off to the back of the closet, out of sight."

The doors were louvered, so I could see a little bit if I moved forward. I heard Ramona's voice and that of a man. They were apologizing and making up. The voices got louder, and I saw figures moving in the bedroom. I moved closer to get a ringside seat. I expected there would be some action, and I was right. Mark slipped the robe from Ramona's shoulders. He couldn't get his clothes off fast enough. Ramona was right; Mark was slightly over average, but definitely smaller than me. Ramona took the initiative and dropped to her knees, sucking the daylights out of his cock. Because it was smaller, she did an admirable deep throat on him. Mark's sex threshold was low, and he emptied his balls into her mouth. She swallowed and smiled. Mark was a happy camper.

"Now me," Ramona said.

Mark was going to attempt a mount but Ramona wouldn't hear of it, until the wedding. Besides, Mark was pretty much drained for the afternoon. He must have done a mediocre job of cunnilingus, since Ramona's moans and orgasmic utterances were absent. There was clean up and huggy kissy. Eventually Mark left, and not a minute too soon. After all, Mom had dinner waiting.

"Well, I guess the lesson worked," I said as Ramona, in her robe, opened the closet doors and let me out.

"Yes, well, Mark got his release, but I'm as frustrated as ever. He lost interest as soon as he, how do you say it, shot his wad."

I was starting to get dressed but Ramona stopped me.

"You deserve a reward for being such a good teacher."

She kissed me full on the lips and then slipped me some tongue. I reached inside her robe and groped her all over, especially her tits. I even pinched at her nipples and got a pleasant reaction.

We fell into bed. I made sure I had a condom on before Ramona got on top. She was driving the bus this time, making sure to grind her clit against my dick. When that wasn't sufficient, she used one hand to play with herself. When she reached orgasm, she collapsed on top of me. She was heavy but I didn't care. The feeling of her breasts with hard nipples in my chest was worth any discomfort.

Dinner was cold and my mom was hot under the collar when I got home late.

Part 12 - Family Affair

The next day, half an hour before closing time, Amy showed up in the alley behind her dad's office building. True to her word, Sally had propped the door open. We snuck in, hand in hand, and went straight to my exam room.

"Amy, I'm almost cured. I want you to be the therapist you completes my cure."

"Me? What an honor! Oh, yes, Tommy. Let me cure you. Can I help you get ready?" Amy asked.

I nodded and she was on my dick with her mouth immediately. It didn't take much to get me up. I was thinking about being the first with Amy. I took the lubricant out of the drawer. I wanted her to have a reasonably pleasant experience. I certainly wasn't out to hurt her.

I lay back on the table, erection pointing to the ceiling.

"I can see the few remaining bumps. I'll take care of them."

I gave her a condom. She opened the packet and slid the latex tube down my dick with the tips of her fingers. Then she applied the lubricant.

"Climb up and join me," I said.

Amy climbed up on the table, fully dressed. Her knees were on the outside of my thighs.

"I know what do, Tommy. I read all about it in my dad's books."

"Its different in person, Amy, believe me."

She took my dick and pulled it under her pleated skirt and between her legs.

"No sense in wearing panties just to take them off."

It was a good thing Amy had practiced with dildos and vibrators or I wouldn't have been able to get the head of my dick in her. Soon I was planted firmly between her cunt lips. She slid down a little bit. She was awfully tight despite her claims of preparing. My dick was so long and her legs so short that only one knee of hers was on the table.

"Oh, Tommy, it feels wonderful. My pussy is going to squeeze your penis to health."

"I can't believe you're so tight."

"Oh, I'm squeezing my vaginal muscles. You forgot, I read your file. The tighter I make myself, the better the therapy."

She was right, of course, but at this rate, we'd still be at it when my appointment started. Maybe I was hoping to be caught. The thrill associated with the risk. Why else did I choose her dad's office?

"Did I tell you how good I got, I mean, how developed my vaginal muscles are? I cracked a vibrator once, because I squeezed too hard."

"Gee, I hope you don't break my dick."

"Oh no, I'm doing this to cure you, not hurt you."

With that, she relaxed a little and I slid further in. Now both of her knees were on the table. She squeezed and it was a combination of pleasure and pain.

"Do that again."

I was out of my mind for asking. Amy put her full weight on me and now I was buried all the way in her cunt.

"Oh, you're bigger than all of those devices. And I took your whole thing inside me."

She was proud, and rightfully so and punctuated it with another mind-blowing squeeze.

"Let's get to work," she said.

Amy began to raise and lower her body in a methodical pace, squeezing on each down stroke. I felt my dick being stretched, more than I had with Sally or Ramona or Irene. Of course, Amy had trained for this activity so she was very well prepared and focused on my healing.

"Squeezing usually doesn't give me an orgasm, even with a vibrator," Amy said.

I noticed her breathing was more rapid and her eyes were losing their focus. She was starting to lean into me, which was causing my dick to run against her clit. I started pushing my hips up to increase her stimulation, creating a faster pace. Amy went along for the ride, literally, matching my increased movements.

"Oh, Tommy, we're fucking, we're fucking," she said.

No duh. I wonder what she thought we were doing for the last five minutes.

"Take it, Amy, take it all."

I made sure she got every inch on each of my upward thrusts. My leg and stomach muscles were getting fatigued in my prone position.

"You have to finish it, Amy. Make it happen for both of us."

Amy's breathing was rapid, interspersed with groans and moans. She was going to have an orgasm, her first with a live dick, big time. I was trying to come at the same time, if I could arrange it. I was on the verge, ready to cum. I could feel it happen to Amy, because she clamped down hard with her vaginal muscles, squeezing the blood from my erection and preventing mine. I had lost tract of time. I barely noticed the door opening.

"What is this? Amy, what in the hell are you doing? Oh, my!"

"Oh, hi daddy. I'm giving Tommy therapy, see?"

Amy lifted the pleated skirt, showing her father my erection planted all the way up inside his stepdaughter.

She relaxed her muscles as she spoke, and I thrust up, filling the condom with my pent-up sperm.

Doc reached one hand up to his forehead. His eyes rolled back in his head and he made an unintelligible sound. Nurse Lassiter was quick and grabbed him, prevented him from falling to the ground and bumping his head.

"Daddy!" screamed Amy. She hopped off the table and knelt by her father's limp body.

I laid there, erection bobbing, in disbelief.

"Amy, call 911. He's still breathing," said Sally.

Sally moved Doc into the hallway.

"Get cleaned up and dressed, and then stay in here. I'll keep you out of it," said Sally.

The paramedics showed up very quickly. I listened through the closed door.

"Dr. Vidill and I were closing up for the day. His daughter was visiting and planned to ride home with him. He just reached for his head and collapsed."

"Does the doctor have any existing conditions? Anything that would have affected the doctor?"

"No, not that I know of. Nothing I can think of," said Nurse Lassiter.

They took Doc out on a gurney. The paramedics allowed Amy to go with her father.

"Amy, I'll call your mom and have her meet you at the hospital," said Sally.

When the paramedics left, Sally came back in.

"Well, Tommy, that was probably your last special appointment. I can take your measurements next week, so Doc has all the information for his study."

"Thanks, Sally, for everything."

"Oh, I'm not done with you yet."

I heard later from Sally that Doc was suffering from a lesion in his brain. It affected his judgment, both for treating Ramona and me. He was seeing a specialist who had an unusual treatment, which expands the brain to cure the problem. I hope his treatment is as pleasurable as mine was. And I'm seeing Sally again this weekend.

* * * * * * * * * *

Thanks to molly, my pre-reader.

Please vote, it's my remuneration from you, the readers.

If you enjoyed this story, please let me know at the address in my profile.

Copyright © 2002, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.