Corky and Billie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corcyra
corcyra
11 Followers

Leaning over him then, Billie rubbed her bare tits against his hairy chest. "When I first saw your chest hair," she whispered, "I wanted to lift up my T-shirt and do this!"

"Why didn't you?" Corky asked.

"You were asleep," she said, "and I was shy."

"hey," Corky commented, "if we're both shy, we won't get very far."

"And you know what else I wanted to do?" she continued.

"what?" Corky said.

"You may think this is weird, but I wanted to touch titties with you," she confided.

"Touch titties?" Corky asked incredulously.

"Yes. When Marianne and I were young, we would sometimes try to touch our titties together. we would get them bare, and then we would just try to get our nipples to touch each other's, and keep them touching as long as we could," Billie explained.

"You're kidding!" Corky commented.

"I told you it was weird," Billie admitted.

"No, not so weird, that sounds like a lot of fun. Were you good at it?" Corky asked.

"It's pretty easy, if you can use your hand to aim your titties. But we didn't allow that, so we did a lot of flipping and flopping when we went at it," Billie said.

"Billie," Corky said, laughing, "you're something else. I'll touch titties with you any time you want, and we can use our hands too if you want to."

"A lot of good that would do you!" Billie laughed.

She continued, "Oh Corky, it's such a relief to have someone to get a little crazy with. I spend all my time being a good girl, either at home or at school, and deep down I sometimes just want to be a little crazy and a little naughty. Thank you for putting up with me, I really appreciate you."

"Seems like we both need to let it all hang out," Corky said. "But this titty touching, how long ago was that? You and Marianne must have had pretty good equipment when you were kids, I bet."

Billie blushed, and was glad Corky could not see her. She replied, "Well, maybe it was not that long ago, actually."

"Next time you and Marianne get the urge," Corky joked, "I want to be the referee."

Billie took Corky's hand and gently placed it between her legs. "Did you like looking at my pussy before?" she purred.

"It's awesome!" Corky confided. "It makes me think of the sea, and a tiger, and a blossoming flower, and a volcano, for some reason."

"You got to see more, way more," Billie purred, "you got to spread me, and get in there, and you got to make it purr, and make me see stars."

"What if I don't know what I'm doing and I hurt you?" Corky whispered.

"I won't let you hurt me. You might hurt me if I'm too dry to play, but I can't believe you'll ever see me like that," Billie giggled. "You might have to fish around some to find my clit, but you got that magnifying glass, right? I mean for emergencies and all?"

Corky was very interested, and gladly accepted the challenge. He stroked her slightly open pussy lips, and eased them farther apart, an action they did not resist. The soft moist flesh inside her pussy lips was exciting to touch. He expected to find a hole there, a well, or tunnel, which he might enter, but found none.

Probing further, he noticed a difference in the soft structure of the flesh near the south end of the valley. There were fleshy flaps there, which he also parted gently. Still no hole or tunnel appeared, but as he pressed a finger tentatively between those inner lips, there seemed to be no actual bottom to impede his exploration. Before he knew it, his finger was buried to the second knuckle, and still no bottom. It was surrounded by warm moist flesh, and yielded easily before his exploring advance.

Then it dawned on Corky what was happening. How could he have been so stupid? Of course there was no hole! There was only the awesome ability to accept and enclose a probe. No probe, no hole. Small probe, small hole. Big probe, big hole. What an ingenious design!

Billie sensed that Corky had his finger in about as far as he could get it, and prompted, "I love that, Corky, but maybe you could use two fingers?"

Withdrawing a little, Corky added a second finger, and gently entered her again. No problem! Lots of slack in the system! There was no sign of serious resistance to his intrusion. He had more freedom to move laterally down near the tips of his fingers than he did up by his palm, and tried to touch the sides of the fascinating chamber. But there were no sides. Or rather, the sides were wherever his fingers were.

Sensing that he was about to finish exploring, Billie prompted again, "Corky, that feels so good. Please don't stop! How is your palm turned? Is your palm up or down? Turn your palm up and do me like that a little more."

She was right, Corky thought, his palm was turned down, and turning it up allowed him a bit more penetration depth. He had more freedom now to move his fingers, and as he curled them, he sensed Billie tensing. "Did that hurt?" he asked.

"No! No! Not at all! Do that some more! Oh Corky, make me come! I want to get crazy and come on your hand! I want to come like you did! Do my pussy with your fingers!"

Corky went to work in earnest. He was able to modulate his own actions based on Billie's overall responsiveness, and soon that amazing pussy, now surrounding most of his hand, began to change. It was definitely hotter, definitely wetter, and seemed to be more muscular. It had its own movements, which included tightening on his fingers some. He tried to modify his movements to maximize the changes he was observing, and Billie was evidently well pleased with what he was doing.

And then it happened. Billie grabbed Corky in a very tight embrace, as her hips began to thrust rhythmically against him. Her pussy tightened even further on his fingers, and her moisture actually got most of his hand soaked. Corky's fantasies came alive. Her pussy was trying to eat him! Thank goodness it didn't have teeth! Or did it? If it did, his fingers would have been long gone by now. Inside her pussy seemed looser while on the outside it seemed tighter. And she was thrusting, and crushing him in her frantic embrace, and clearly trying not to scream. He guessed maybe she was coming. If that were he, he thought, he would be coming, that's for sure.

Billie finally quieted, and Corky's finger movements quieted with her, although he did not remove them. She searched frantically for his lips, and finding them, initiated a giant intimate kiss. Corky reciprocated. He noticed that her face was wet with salty tears.

"Oh Corky," Billie said, "oh Corky, thank you, thank you, that was so fantastic. I needed that. You are an 'A' student, for sure, but I may never let you graduate."

"Shucks," Corky joked, "that was easy. Give me something hard to do."

After a moment's silence, Billie said, "Well, I'll tell you what. I'll make you a deal, if you're interested."

"What kind of deal?" Corky whispered with anticipation.

"Do that again, with just a teeny tiny difference, and I will treat you to that blowjob you didn't get before. Are you interested?"

"Yes, sure," Corky said without hesitation, "it's a deal. What's this teeny tiny difference?"

"And messy is okay?" she continued.

"Messy doesn't last, and doesn't even taste bad," Corky commented.

"You are my absolute hero, and helper, and rescuer!" Billie purred, "because what I want is crazy and messy. What I want is, you got to use your tongue."

"But, if I don't get it right," Corky said, "then what about the blowjob?"

"Well," Billie purred, "number one, you're going to get it right. Number two, you got as many chances as you need to get it right. And number three, I'm a real push over, so you might just get a blowjob anyway, if you ask nice."

She was persuasive, Corky thought, and began to shift his position in the bed. Billie applied gentle pressure on his shoulders as he shifted his weight, and slithered over to be under him as he moved downward in the bed. He was between her thighs now. Her knees were bent and spread wide. He lay there with his chest against her pubic area. For a brief moment, Corky inhaled the intimacy of this closeness. Go for broke! he told himself.

Going lower, Corky brought his arms and shoulders below Billie's hips, and slid his hands beneath her ass cheeks. She seemed broader in the beam this way, spread out before him so deliciously, and he enjoyed every moment of this preparation. Billie reached for Corky's head, and played gently with his locks, twisting and releasing strands of his hair lovingly.

"Gazing toward her with his blind eyes, Corky said, "I wish I could see you there, smiling down at me, I bet you would look like the Sphinx, with a pyramid framing your face on either side."

"That's the loveliest thing anybody ever said to me," Billie giggled, "except the Sphinx has big fat lips and a missing nose, and you could never in your life have sucked a pyramid the way you sucked my titties. Hurry up, I miss you already"

Corky planted a sloppy wet kiss on the soft inner surface of each of Billie's thighs, licked the surrounding area, and blew gently to dry his traces. She was salty and rich, and the sea beckoned. He redirected his aim and blew gently exactly between her thighs. Billie wriggled, stifling a moan, and he knew he had hit his target.

Closing the short remaining distance, Corky found Billie's waiting pussy and engaged it lovingly with open mouth kisses and lots of tongue. He had to make two trips to get from one side to the other, but he did not neglect the valley in between. The essence was no longer just sea, not exactly ocean, it was woman, pure woman, lusty woman, and formed a powerful glue that bonded him to his task. He wished he wore a beard so he could take some home with him.

Corky revisited where his fingers had been before. His tongue could not reach where his fingers had, though, so he turned to a breadth strategy instead of a depth strategy. Billie was loving his attentions, it seemed. With her hands still in his hair, she seemed to give him directional hints whenever he was hesitant about where to go next. "Higher," she seemed to be saying with her hands in his hair. So he meandered higher.

Her clit, he realized, she wanted him to find her clit. Of course. Why had he wasted time meandering? Now the hyper sensitivity of the tongue would pay off. Maybe this was what that sensitivity was for after all.

Ooh, Corky thought, that's her clit okay. Billie let him know in no uncertain terms that he had found his goal, her goal, the pearl, the button, the bulls-eye. She now held his head close with her hands, closed her thighs on him a little, and seemed to unfold even more as she lifted her pelvis to make his task easier.

His tongue uncovered her treasure, caressed it on all sides, and it, too, grew and came to life before his very eyes. Well, before his very tongue, anyway, which was the same thing at the moment.

"Oh my God, Corky," Billie whispered, "Yes! Yes! Do it! Don't stop! Please, put your fingers in me too, I know you can do it, but don't you dare stop, don't stop, don't stop! Yes! Yes!"

Corky complied, and it was easy. Palm up, two fingers, and he seemed to be expected, if he read the signs right. And he never missed a lick at the north end of the action.

Then suddenly it happened again, just as before, only more so. Billie, although still silent, was thrashing now, humping Corky's face, pressing him into her with her hands, and clamping him in with her thighs. Corky's fantasies kicked in again. The scent of woman was the scent of sea, and the legs that held him to his task were the tentacles of a dream creature, an octopus. The two experiences were one, and another layer of self knowledge was gained. He would not leave his task for anything now, not until Billie was spent and happy, no matter how she squirmed and wiggled. Even if she managed to swallow him whole down there, he would dive in gladly hanging onto that quivering clit with tongue and lips and the glue, until the storm passed. All storms pass.

And this storm too slackened and waned, quieted and grew comfortable, and once again Corky dared breathe. Billie was playing softly with his hair. Her thighs were relaxed, her legs extended, but still spread wide to accommodate him there. Had he done well or poorly? He was uncertain, and needed to know.

"Come up here," Billie whispered.

He did. They embraced and kissed. Her face was again awash with a salty flow, and Corky licked her tears away, then gently kissed her closed eyelids.

"Just look at you!" Billie whispered through her tears, "You are a , mess, a sticky mess! You're covered with pussy juice! I am going to have to clean you up again." And saying so, she licked his cheeks, his chin, his upper lip, and even his nose. She punctuated her cleansing with kisses.

"Yummy," she continued. "Tastes familiar. Anyone I know?"

"It was my teacher, honest it was!" Corky joked.

"You expect me to believe that?" Billie replied with mock indignation. "You've been eating at the 'Y' again, don't try to deny it."

Corky did a double take. Eating at the 'Y'? Something in him resonated, then surfaced, and once again another layer of self knowledge was secured.

"Lucky was I, I ate at the 'Y'," he improvised. "I guess we did okay, huh?" he asked more seriously.

"Okay?" Billie replied. "That was so fucking fantastic! You are one incredible lover, and I'm the luckiest girl either side of the Mississippi."

"Then, Billie my sweet," Corky continued, "you owe me."

Later, when their accounts were settled, they lay together again, with Billie idly fondling Corky's limp dick. Corky was playing with Billie's pubic hair, and they were at peace with themselves and with each other.

"You know," Corky mused, "loving like this, it's hard to believe that fucking would add much more, do you think?"

"Mmmmm," Billie agreed. "Let me think, that's four tonight, two for you and two for me. That means we got 96 to go. That could take days and days."

Tucking a tiny garment under his pillow, Corky said, "Well anyway, I'm going to keep these panties of yours for a trophy."

Billie replied, "You're so sweet! I love it! But I got to get dressed and go upstairs before they wake up and miss me."

Corky replied. "Just pull down on your T-shirt and you'll be okay."

Billie said, "And hope the wind don't blow!"

"Good night love," Corky said, "call me for breakfast?"

"At the 'y' again?" Billie said, giggling.

"With loads of lovely syrup, please," he said.

"And another of those fabulous sausages," she added.

She gathered her things, minus her panties, and ascended the squeaky stairway without making a sound. She was ready to become a "good girl" once more.

corcyra
corcyra
11 Followers
12