Corky and Billie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that?" Corky said, apprehensively.

"Before we do one more thing," Vy said, "all three of us are going to go for the gold, grab a Big 'O', pop the cork, pull the pud, Whatever."

"She's right, Corky," Rose agreed. "Partners don't have sex with each other, it's bad for business, but even partners are people, and people need a little tension release from time to time, and now's the time."

"Jesus!" Corky exclaimed. "You got to be kidding me!"

"There's a roll of paper towels right next to that chair you're in," Vy said, "so just feel free to get rid of some of your overload. You don't want to get 'blue balls' at your age, do you?"

"At least let me go to the john for this," Corky said.

"No sir," Rose said, "the three of us will all do it together. Vy already has her skirt hiked up and her panties off. Toss them to him, Vy, dear, so he knows. And here I go too. Now you just whip it out and do your thing while we do ours, and then we can talk plain talk about tonight."

Two pairs of panties flew into Corky's lap from different directions. The unmistakable liquid sounds of female pleasure, and the aroma of sex, reached him as well. He had no choice but to comply. He opened his fly, took his cock out, and brought it quickly to full attention, sliding his foreskin back to expose its shiny head. He absent mindedly wrapped one of the panties around it and began a systematic massage and stroking that was perhaps the most satisfying masturbation he had ever experienced.

"That's so good," Vy said slowly, in halting phrases, "I love watching you do that, too. I wish you could just see us here all spread open and pink, and dripping everywhere. But we're right with you, so just you keep on there, and we'll all make fireworks together."

"I've needed this all night," Rose added, in the same halting speech, "especially when those girls all got buck naked except for what they bought from us. My God that was a sight to see, Corky, all of them together like that. I wanted to do this right then, but now is almost as good, watching you do that. Use the other panties too, please, I would appreciate it, if you don't mind."

Helpless to resist, Corky switched his cock to the other panties, and the trio abandoned talking in order to concentrate on their self pleasure, issuing occasional moans. One after the other, the two women signalled their completion vocally, and Corky too went over the edge, spilling come everywhere, but mostly into both pairs of panties.

"Whew!" said Vy. "That's so much better. Now let's talk about what happened at our party tonight, if everyone is ready."

* * *

"let's go over the party," said Rose, always business like. "We drew lots to see which girl went for judging next, and when one of us went with her, the other made sure the next girl was getting ready. We had very good turnover that way. Ten girls, ten minutes each, that's nearly two hours. If you've got notes, Corky, let's go down the list, okay?"

"Sure," Corky said. "My notes are skimpy, but I can fill in from memory. Let me use the nicknames I gave them in my notes."

#1. Miss Velvet PJ's.

She was a big girl, and she wore the most clothes of any. It was a very loose fitting two piece pajama set made of velvet, I think. She wanted me to feel it all over, and put my hands in places I was reluctant to touch on my own. She backed into me and brought my hands around to her front where she could control them better, I think. I felt her huge tits and squeezed them good, and pinched her nipples a little, and then she made me do the same thing again beneath the pajama tops. I guess that was to compare the 'with PJ' and 'without PJ' feel. Then I did the same thing in her crotch, first with PJ, then inside them, without PJ. She actually made her pussy nibble on my fingers a little. I was getting sort of aroused, and this was only #1. She had the biggest ass I have ever seen, two huge round globes, and she seemed to use them to corner my growing dick and squeeze it a little. I think I really like big girls, you know, big fleshy ones. We spent the whole ten minutes doing that sort of 'with and without' the PJ stuff..

#2. Miss Panties & Bra.

This girl wore only her new lace panties and bra for me to admire. I imagine they must have been black, but I really can't say about that. She wanted me to see how easy they were to get into and out of, so I had to watch her do it, then do the same thing myself for her. The bra clasped in front, and didn't even have any straps. It was nice how she sort of waggled her little ass to help the panties slither off. They were quite snug when they were on, she showed me how they could even pull right up between her pussy lips a little. That was sort of weird. She also wanted me to see that someone could just slip their hands into her bra from underneath without dislodging it too much, so the bra didn't really keep anybody at bay or anything. She was really neat, but a little skinny for my taste, I think.

#3. Miss Fishnet.

This is the one I finally picked. Man, she sure enjoyed those legs of hers, and made me enjoy them too. The garter belt meant she didn't have to wear any panties, and it kept the stockings pulled up nice and tight. The thing is, fishnets have a very loose weave, a very coarse texture, and you have to feel them to believe them. Especially with your face. She showed me how she could just clamp my face between her thighs to get the best sense of the stockings, and she had a pussy you wouldn't believe! Absolutely gorgeous! I liked it best when she showed me the contrast of texture between her calves and thighs in those stockings, compared with her bare ass and belly, and her proud little tits with their little ear rings stuck on the ends. I could have done an encore with her, but she was only #3 out of ten.

#4. Miss Clamps.

I guess moaning must have been allowed, or this girl would have been disqualified. She was the first of four totally naked girls I saw in a row, and she had this little gismo with two sort of clothes pin type things on the ends. She clamped them onto her nipples, which must have hurt like hell, but then she wanted me to tug on them besides. Her poor nipples were really big and swollen compared to her tits, I suppose from all that abuse. And I don't even think she was enjoying it that much, because when she showed me her pussy, it was sort of dry and on the small side, especially compared with Miss Fishnet and Miss Balls.

#5. Miss Whiskers.

Now here was a girl who knew what she wanted. She came in totally naked, with this little electric razor thing that had three settings, I guess, for fine, coarse, and weeds and all, sort of like a lawn mower. She went right to work showing me this huge bush of coarse hair she had, and marched me right into the bathroom to take care of it for her. She lifted the toilet seat and straddled it standing up, and I went to work with this humming razor, weed whacking and coarse shaving, then the fine stuff, with all this pussy wool falling right into the john. Then she lifted one foot up to the edge of the tub, and I got one side of her actual pussy, and she repeated it on the other side. I have to say, I did a pretty good job for her, or at least she seemed pleased. She was as bald as a baby's ass when our ten minutes were up. I think maybe she was German. At any rate, she scared me a little.

#6. Miss Torpedo.

If the first two totally naked girls didn't do much for me, Miss torpedo and Miss Balls made up for them in spades. This one first made sure I saw that she had no lingerie to demonstrate. She had a terrific figure, and her pubic hair was shaved to form an arrow pointing straight down, no kidding. She gave me a box containing this gismo shaped like a small flashlight, or a fat fountain pen, plus some batteries and a tube of ointment. She was good at letting me know what to do without words, so I loaded the batteries in, saw that it worked when I twisted the bottom part, and then I had this tube of stuff to deal with. She wanted me to squeeze some onto her nipples and rub it all around, then into her pussy and do the same thing. I wasn't sure where this was going, but it was a pleasant trip, for sure. She let me taste her nipples, and they were like strawberry or something. Then she sprawled on the bed, got me between her legs which she spread wide, and had me turn this gismo on and work it into her pussy while she humped a little and became incredibly aroused. I saw that even with this thing stuck up her and vibrating, her clit was getting big and was a little lonesome, so I dropped down and licked the strawberry off it. I think she may have climaxed, I know I damn near did. Thank goodness the ten minutes ended about then, or I'm not sure where we would have gone with that one.

#7. Miss Balls.

This was another big girl, but not fat like Miss PJ. She had large breasts and hips, and excuse me if this is offensive, but she didn't have a pussy, she had a cunt! I mean, I bet I could have put my whole fist up there. And it was shaved clean with no stubble anywhere. It was gorgeous. Her toy came with a tube of stuff too, and it was four things the size of eggs, connected end to end with a strong cord or chain or something. She sat on the edge of the bed with her feet pulled up on it, and wanted me to use this ointment stuff to massage her pussy good, and then put a bunch of it on the eggs. I had to work them up into her, all four of them, where they disappeared. When the last one went in, she wrapped her legs around me suddenly, which drove that gorgeous pussy right against my belly button. She humped furiously, and pressed my head into her tits. I was so startled I had no idea what my dick was up to, but it wasn't into the action, I know that. She came pretty quickly, and when our ten minutes were up, she gave me a very tender kiss, and left with those eggs still up there, waiting to be laid, I guess. Miss Balls was a close second for the prize.

#8. Miss Trap Door.

The last three were all lingerie girls, and this one was a hot number. At first I thought it was a carbon copy of the first Miss Panties & Bra, and she let me think so for a few minutes. But then she embraced me and kissed me with lots of tongue, and at the same time she moved my hand to her crotch, which was open to the world, or at least to my exploring fingers. The crotch of her panties just parted as nice as you please. That was a real turn on. Then she showed me that her bra was made the same way, with a cut out where the nipples were. It gave her the support of a frilly garment, but a guy could just drop his head a little as she lifted her chest a little, and give those little cherries a good working over, right through their little trap doors. I'd like to get some undies like these for my girlfriend. I had a hard on a foot long, at least it seemed like it. Our ten minutes was way too short, I can guarantee you that.

#9. Miss Skimpy.

This girl was technically not naked, but she might as well have been. Her bikini panties were not much more than about the size of an eye patch with tie strings going around her hips and down the crack of her skinny ass. I don't know how she managed to keep it from disappearing into her pussy, except she was a small girl down there. She was another baldy. The bra part was not much more, either. She had to position it very carefully right over her nipples, or it would just slide off and fall down. She was fun to play with. She wanted me to see how compact they were to pack and carry with her, so she scooted out of them, folded them up, and stuck them in a sort of miniature satin sandwich bag of some sort. I managed to get them back onto her, but it was a delicate maneuver, for sure. You got to have tiny breasts and a very tight pussy to wear stuff like that, and she was made just right for it.

#10. Miss Kimono.

This one should have had a musical accompaniment, she was so damn sexy. She had a wrap around robe, a "kimono" I think it is called, and I could almost hear the music as she unwound it from her body to show me what she had beneath it. She was fabulous, nice size tits, nice broad hips that I like, and a nicely trimmed bush. I love playing with pubic hair, so she was definitely my type. In fact she reminded me a lot of my girlfriend. When she had it all unwound and spread wide, with only her arms keeping it onto her, she began wrapping us both up in it, and that was some turn on. She was one of the girls who went after my dick, and I have to confess, I let her do it up to a point. She was massaging her pussy lips with it, and it wouldn't have taken a lot more for us to go all the way. But it would have been a first for me, and I chickened out. I dropped down her naked front to kiss her breasts and get as much of them as I could into my mouth, then kept going south for a taste of pussy. I had just about made it, too, when the ten minutes were up. Neither of us wanted to stop, but rules are rules, so that was that. Nice, nice, nice, believe me.

* * *

"Well well," said Violet, "it's a pity most of the girls preferred to have the lights turned out when that was going on."

"yes," added Rose, "we'll have to think about how you and I can share more of the fun at the next party, Vy dear."

"I don't know," Corky interjected. "I'm not sure about any next party for me, at least not for a while."

"Oh Corky!" Violet exclaimed. "You just have to!"

"Now Vy," Rose cautioned, "of course he doesn't have to, but we would certainly be very disappointed if he didn't. That's what she meant to say, Corky dear."

"I'm sorry," Corky said, "but I just have to think about it, and talk to my girlfriend about it. I wouldn't be too happy if someone who knew me went to a party, like my sister, for instance. Or if I was out somewhere and someone came up to me and said, 'remember me, Corky? I was the one with the cunt like the Grand Canyon that you stuffed full of tennis balls last week!'."

Rose and Violet laughed in spite of their concern, and Rose, ever the practical one, said, "Well you just talk to your girlfriend, Corky, and make sure you take the plunge with her too, and then we'll talk more about our future as partners. Maybe we could relax the rules we have about partners a little, we'll see."

Corky was quiet, wondering if he had just been propositioned by his curious neighbors. An old nursery rhyme sprang into his mind:

"Rose's are red,

Biolet's are blue,

But Billie's are pink,

And her pussy's for you!"

* * *

It was unusual for a student nurse to be paged to a phone, so Billie was afraid she would have to hear bad news when it happened to her.

"Hello," she said apprehensively, "this is Billie."

"Hi Billie," came Corky's voice, "this is Corky."

"Corky!" she said. "What's the matter?"

"I just had to hear your voice," he said lamely.

"Corky," she said, "this is not a good idea. Is something wrong? Why are you calling me when I'm on duty? I'll catch hell for taking a personal call."

"Oh shit," Corky said, "I'm sorry. I never thought. It's just I need you so bad right now, more than I ever have. Can you get away some time soon, or do I have to kidnap you to have my way with you?"

"Wow! Corky!" she said. "I love it when you talk like that. Let me think here for a minute. Look, I'm pretty sure I can get away Saturday night, and you can have your way all you want. Is that okay? I mean, it's two days away. Can you make it?"

"I'll make it," he said, "I'll make it. Do you love me?"

"Yes, baby," she purred, "you know I do. I wish I could just drop everything and get to you this minute, but I can't, you know I can't."

"I know," Corky replied. "Will you come Saturday?"

With a little giggle, she said, "You better believe it."

"I love you, baby, and need you really bad," he concluded.

"Not half as bad as I need you," she whispered, "just hang in there, okay?"

"bye," he said.

"bye," she repeated.

12