Corner Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching down with one hand I undo the sarong. Taking the opportunity I 'accidentally' let my fingers trail in between her legs. Her panties had become warm and wet, and I could feel the outline of her lips against my fingers. She arches her back and moans at my touch, closing her eyes and panting.

With the sarong, I tie her hands together, and then tie the other end to the antique iron headboard. She struggles against the bonds, but not too much. Her resistance is also betrayed by the look of animal lust in her eyes begging for it. Her looks further insight my carnal desires, and I grab a handful of her hair on the back of her head, pulling it back and exposing her bare neck.

Leaning down, I kiss her neck, licking at it with my tongue, taking nibbles and biting. My other hand, meanwhile, travels down along her body, sliding underneath her panties. Rubbing with my fingertips, I massage the area around her lips. Teasingly using two fingers to open her sex and occasionally sliding a finger over her clitorus.

She begins to wiggle underneath me, and I move my lips to her breasts, continuing my biting and sucking. As I listen to her moan and gasp, I slowly slide a finger inside of her. She lets out an animal growl and grinds her hip against my hand. I can see her hands grabbing onto the headboards, using it to lift up and push down against my finger. I oblige by sliding another finger in, while simultaneously biting on her right nipple.

The sound she makes is reward enough as I slide my fingers in and out, rubbing the top of her walls, a moan or grunt telling me I had found the right spot. With my thumb I start to massage her clitoris, moving back up to kiss her. Her kisses have become fierce, and she occasionally bites my lip and tongue. Soon she breaks the kiss and whispers in my ear "Please, I want to feel you now!".

I sit up and slide her panties off, tossing them aside. She spreads her legs, and I set my erection on her opening. Sliding it along her lips, I begin to lubricate the stiff flesh. She moans as the ridge of my head slides over her clit again and again. "Stop teasing me and put it in!" Barely able to resist myself, I point the head down, and as carefully as my lust will allow me, I slide inside her.

We both grunt at the same time as I bury myself in as far as I can go. My erection throbbing in time with my heart, I feel her walls clench and contract around me. We both remain still, just feeling each other from the inside out. Then, slowly, I start to slide out. There is almost no friction as I push back in. Ophelia moans as I enter her for the second time, and I see her lick her lips and arch her head back.

I shift slightly so that I am sitting on my own ankles, allowing me to grab her hips. I pull her towards me, forcing myself back in. She places her feet on the mattress behind me and uses the leverage to slide back off. So we continue, in and out, watching my member being swallowed into her body, the head never leaving the wet warmth of her sex.

I hear her begin to pant, her breath coming quickly and sharp. I move one hand to use my thumb on her clitoris again. She screams softly and begins speaking in French. Unable to understand the words, but fully understanding the meaning, I begin to thrust harder, my thumb spinning faster. She starts to buck wildly on me, her hips gyrating in my lap. Soon it's all I can do to hang on, still pounding into her.

Then, with a cry, she comes. Her knuckles go white as she fights against the restraint. She feeling of her walls constricting against me causes me to begin my own climax. Pushing her hips against the bed, I lean over her, thrusting my hips in and out madly, adding to her orgasm. Finally I feel myself growing closer, my erection growing, the head swelling.

With a guttural noise I come. I slide out of her and with my hand, I pump jet after jet of white liquid onto her stomach and breasts. She moans as the warm strings land on her cooling skin, and bites her lip when she looks into my eyes, both of us filled with post-orgasmic bliss.

With my erection still semi-hard, I slide it back into her and lay down on top of my lover. Panting from exhaustion, I reach up and undo her bonds. She wraps her arms and legs around me and squeezes me, her chest rising and falling underneath me.

"Mr. Kevin, are you still thinking about work?"

"Work? Whats work?" I smile and kiss her. "You know, you can just call me 'Kevin'"

She leans up and kisses me gently, her hand on the back of my head. "I know". I lay back down again, my face nuzzled into her neck as she runs her fingers through my hair.

Before long, she climbs out of bed, pushing me on my back and gets a towel from the bathroom. Cleaning her chest off (and playfully complaining about the mess) she gives the towel to me to clean up as well.

We climb into the bed under the covers, kissing deeply before laying down, her back pressed up against me while we spoon. It doesn't take long though, before the closeness begins to work its way down, and a familiar friend begins to grow. Feeling my condition, she reaches back and starts to rub me. Her hands working expertly up and down my shaft.

Spreading her legs, she slides me into her already wet entrance and we begin to thrust against each other.

We tried to get to sleep four times that night, without any success.

The weekend was spent like that. On the beach and in the ocean. In both our rooms. We would alternate between frantic lust-filled passionate sex and calmer emotional love. It was true though, I didn't think about work at all the whole time.

As the weekend drew to a close, we both packed our things and made arrangements to return home. We stood at the front counter, checking out of our rooms together, Nancy giving us knowing glances.

"Will you two be coming back soon?"

"Oui. I don't think I'll ever be able to stop coming." She smiled and winked at me.

"Same here. I definitely need to relieve some tension soon." I returned the wink.

"Well, when would you like to make your reservation?" She smiled innocently.

"I will make it for the middle of October, merci"

"Me too Nancy."

"And what rooms shall I put you down for?"

Ophelia looked at me and squeezed my hand. I smiled and leaning over gave her a light kiss.

"The corner room." we said together.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Emily Williams Drunk Gang Bang MILF gets drunk and is gang banged by 18 year old boys.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Protection from a Bully A mom down the street wants to protect her son.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Milf Next Door Summer sun and a whole lot of hot neighbor.in Mature
My Sister Moves In Wife's sister needs a place to live and moves in.in Loving Wives
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
More Stories