Cornhusker Granny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,395 Followers

"So awesome and so overdue," she finally said.

"I still can't believe that you don't have willing men lined up at your door," I told her.

"Casual sex is a tricky proposition in a small town like this," she said, repeating a theme I'd heard before, "and, trust me, the women are keeping their husbands away from me."

"With good reason, obviously," I kidded and she smiled knowingly.

"I wish you lived closer but, at the same time, I'm glad you don't for the sake of your marriage," she replied.

"I know I wouldn't be able to resist," I confessed, "but I hope that doesn't mean we'll only see each other once a year."

"Oh, I think we could work out something discreet when I'm down in Denver," she confirmed.

She hadn't moved to join me up on the couch, so I moved off the couch and gently pushed her onto her back on the rug.

"I still can't believe this body," I told her as I ran my hands over her tits and stomach and between her legs, where she was still very wet. I licked and sucked her hard nipples while stroking her clit then rolled her over so I could check out her ass. I squeezed and massaged it before leaning down to kiss and nibble it as she writhed on the floor. It didn't take much time of exploring her body before I could feel the life returning to my cock. I rolled her back over again and, after playing with her tits some more, moved my face down to her pussy and began to lick it again. She maneuvered under me so that she could suck my cock but, once it was fully rigid, she had a request.

"I have not been with a man in my bed in quite a while," she said, "and never in this house so can we go upstairs?"

I climbed off of her and helped her up then followed her to the staircase, leaving all of our clothes behind. Mounting the stairs behind her with her amazing ass right in front of me, I had to stop her briefly. Standing behind her, I slipped into her as she leaned forward on the stairs. Her pussy felt awesome but the position wasn't nearly as comfortable as I knew her bed was going to be, so I only fucked her for a few minutes before we continued on up. Her bed was beautiful and huge and I could imagine it might be a bit lonely to be in it alone. We crawled onto the bed and she lay on her back while I positioned myself over her. I guided my cock back into her and easily slid all the way in as she moaned and smiled. As I started to slowly slide it in and out, I brought my lips to hers and we began to make out passionately.

Her arms were around my neck as I supported myself on my forearms and she was raising her hips to meet my incoming thrusts. I could feel the softness of her breasts against my chest though I was being careful not to rest my weight on her. I started out fucking her slowly with long, full strokes but, as we continued to make out, I gradually began to pick up my pace. Her pussy felt so good as my cock slid in and out and felt even better the longer I fucked her as it became hotter and wetter. Because she was raising her hips to meet my incoming thrusts, I was penetrating her as deeply as possible. She eventually pulled her mouth from mine and buried her face against my neck while moaning almost continuously. I could feel her tensing up a bit as she approached another orgasm then, as she let out a cry, she trembled beneath me as she came. I continued fucking her through her orgasm and, when she'd finished cumming, she let her head drop back onto the pillow and smiled up at me.

"Thank you for indulging me," she said while my cock was still sliding in and out of her hot pussy, "Now I will be thinking about this every night as I'm going to sleep."

"Happy to be of service," I said with a smile.

"Do you want to stay on top or have me on top or take me from behind?" she asked, now that her desire had been fulfilled.

"I wouldn't mind seeing your sweet ass up in the air," I confessed, giving her a quick kiss before climbing off of her.

She rolled over and got her knees under her, putting her ass up and bringing an even bigger smile to my face. I ran my hands over it, caressing the smooth, muscular flesh, before guiding my cock back into her. She moaned as I slid in and I pulled her back with my hands on her hips as I pushed all the way into her. Once my hips were pressed against her ass, I started to slide my cock in and out as I noticed her hand sneaking back between her legs. I got a nice, even rhythm going then reached down to cup her swinging tits. I caressed the soft, smooth flesh and brushed my palms over her hard nipples as she massaged her clit. It didn't take long before I felt my own orgasm beginning to build and I relished the pleasurable feeling. Knowing that this could potentially be my last opportunity to enjoy them for a while, I was also relishing the feel of her titties in my hands. Figuring I'd better savor the sight and feel of her ass as well, I straightened up again as I got closer to cumming and caressed her ass some more as I continued fucking her.

I contemplated just blasting inside her as I had earlier that day, but there was something else I wanted to do, this time to completion. I pulled out of her as my orgasm drew even closer and had her roll onto her back again. I straddled her and lay my cock between her luscious titties, then squeezed them together around it myself. I was caressing her hard nipples as I started sliding my cock between her tits, immediately feeling my orgasm beginning to build again. I started slowly once again, appreciating the feel of her soft, smooth flesh, both in my hands and around my cock. She had reached around and was running her hands over my ass. My pace gradually increased though I tried to focus on the building pleasure rather than the impending result of said pleasure. I would love to have been able to fuck her tits for longer but, because it felt so damn good, I was soon on the verge of cumming.

She'd received one load orally and another deep into her pussy, but this one was going to end up on her sternum. I'm sure she knew when I was right on the verge based on my facial expression and the increased swelling of my cock. When I looked down as I started to cum, she had her mouth open and her tongue out, attempting to catch some of my load. I think she was successful to some extent, but most of it still ended up pooled on her chest. I fucked her tits until I was completely spent and, as I released them and moved off of her, she was cleaning my cum off her chest with her fingers and feeding it into her mouth. Lying beside her, I watched her as I fondled her closest breast.

"As much as I hate to say it," she said once she'd finished, "you should probably get going before you fall asleep over here and a lot of questions are raised."

"I know," I replied, "but you know I'd stay the night if I could."

"I know that," she said, "Do you think there is any chance for one last moment alone before you leave tomorrow?"

"If you can come up with a plausible reason to get me back over here," I told her, "I'm sure we can make the most of whatever time is available."

We headed back downstairs where I slipped back into my clothes and she gathered up her bustier, stocking and thong. We made out a little bit at the door, then I crossed the street and quietly made my way to bed. Despite the limited amount of sleep I'd managed, I still had a smile on my face the next morning. When we finished hunting late Sunday morning and decided to start getting our things together to head back to Denver, I was fully expecting Lois to have a plan already in motion. I was not disappointed.

"Your girlfriend across the street needs your help again," Debbie told me as we returned to my wife's uncle's house.

"What is she ever going to do without me?" I asked and headed out the door.

Lois answered the door wearing a dress that I assumed she'd worn to church that morning while we heathens had been out looking for pheasant. She let me in and immediately let the dress drop to the floor around her ankles, revealing that she was wearing only a bra beneath it. My eyes went wide as I took in her figure and her silver bush again.

"I had to wear the bra so that my tits weren't on the floor," she joked as I moved in to kiss her while reaching behind her to unfasten it.

"Watch your feet," I warned as I slipped her bra off.

She slapped me on the arm then started to unfasten my pants while I fondled her big beauties. She extracted my cock and stroked it until it was fully rigid while we made out again, then had me sit on one of her kitchen chairs and straddled me. I continued caressing her titties while she guided my cock to her pussy and sat down on it. We both moaned as her hot wetness engulfed me. She didn't take much time to savor it before she started riding me hard, knowing that time was of the essence. She was holding the back of the chair while my hands roamed from her tits over her waist and around to her ass. She was already incredibly wet so she'd obviously been anticipating this moment all morning if not since the previous night. I could feel the stirrings of my own orgasm pretty quickly, as well, but I suspected that she'd cum before I did and that she had a plan in mind for what would happen after that.

It didn't surprise me when she started to shake as she came because I'd expected it to happen pretty quickly. Her pussy became hotter and wetter once again along with her orgasm but I was only able to enjoy it until she'd finished cumming. She paused for a moment to catch her breath, smiled at me and gave me a quick kiss, then climbed off of me and knelt before me. She brought her tits up on either side of my cock and squeezed it between them, then started moving them up and down it. I hadn't expected another opportunity to fuck her tits so I was thrilled to feel the soft, smooth flesh sliding up and down my shaft again. My orgasm began to build even faster and I knew it wouldn't take much of this stimulation before I was spewing all over her cleavage.

My cock was swelling even more with my impending orgasm but, before I blew my load, Lois released her tits and took my cock in one hand while lowering her mouth over it. She pumped the base as she slid her hot mouth up and down and drew my orgasm even closer. Once again she impressed me with her cocksucking skills and it didn't take long before she had me on the verge of cumming. Knowing that the longer I spent at her place the more chance there was of raising suspicions, I just relaxed and enjoyed the building pleasure. When I finally exploded into her mouth with a grunt, she continued to suck me off until I was completely spent, then let my cock fall from her mouth.

"Not bad for two people who hadn't even met 24 hours ago," she said before tracking down her dress and bra. I got my pants and underwear back up as she gave me the well-thought out reason that she'd needed me to come over so that our stories matched, should anyone ask. Once we were both dressed, we hugged long and hard, shared one more kiss then I headed back across the street.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,395 Followers
12