Coromandel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you, no teeth," she ordered in a tone of firm command. With her right hand, she made a slight motion, and then continued, "Suck my nipples now, bitch."

Coraline's face rose from the blonde priestess' collarbone, and for a second I thought my friend would slap her. Instead, after a long pause, her eyes sort of got this far away look, and then she just murmured, "Yes, Mistress," shifting around the priestess' body to do as she'd been ordered.

What the fuck, I asked myself, is going on here?

Razor stood up and dropped his pants, stepping out of them to reveal a cock I was very familiar with, standing up eagerly. The priestess' eyes opened, and she scowled.

"No, idiot," she snapped at him. "Vow of chastity. No cock. Get your tongue back to work."

"But," Razor began to protest, and then a wave of something washed out from the priestess, over the wagon, and even over me. A warm ball of lightning fluttered its wings deep in the pit of my stomach, and all of a sudden, man was I horny. As I watched, Coraline moaned, and Razor's cock jerked in the air.

"But nothing," she said. "You do what I tell you to, slave."

Magic. This bitch was using magic to enslave my friends, to force other players to do what she wanted. To overwhelm them with pleasure. It made me angry, but it also made me want to fuck her. Before I could stop it, my finger had strayed up to my nipple, tweaking the new piercing through my blouse. I bit my lip to hold in a moan: I needed to think clearly, figure out what to do. If this bitch was willing to enslave other players, she was probably going to take them for all they were worth, while she was at it. We'd be broke.

Razor dropped back down to his knees, and clearly got back to work with his tongue, because the priestess moaned, grinned like a fucking cheshire cat, and closed her eyes. I waited until she'd let her head loll back toward the ceiling, then as quietly as I could, climbed in through the front of the wagon, pulling my pistol out and cocking it as I came.

Unfortunately, the boards of the wagon bed creaked, and her eyes shot open. Fortunately, that still left me with a pistol levelled at her head, and her naked as the day she was born without a weapon to hand.

"Let me friends go, you bitch," I told her.

She was clearly having a hard time catching her breath, because Cora and Razor were still going to town on her - guess whatever she'd done to fuzzy up their heads didn't leave them much awareness for anything else. "Who the fuck..."

"Wrong words, you vapid whore," I interrupted her. "Let the magic go. Or I'll put a bullet straight through your fucking face, and by the time you respawn we'll have cleaned you out of everything you own."

Her eyes narrowed, and she didn't do anything obvious to me, except maybe a motion with her hand, but then Cora pulled herself off a pale, small tit and gazed around with a look of disgust on her face. "What the fuck?"

Razor, on the other hand, continued munching away for a minute. I kicked him.

"Hey!" He sat up, looked around, and then got really confused. "Wait a minute. What's going on?"

The priestess opened her mouth to speak, but I was quicker. "Uh-uh, honey. Keep your mouth shut. No more spells, no more orders, or I give you an all new hole for people to fuck. She enchanted you, idiot. She was using you to get off, and then she was going to take everything you had."

"Holy shit." Razor stood up, dick still swinging ludicrously, and his blades slid out of his cybernetic arm-sheathes.

Coraline's fangs dropped. "I could just eat her," the death knight suggested. "She'd make a decent snack."

"I think Razor should fuck her," I suggested brightly, and watched in satisfaction as the priestess' eyes got wide.

"No! You can't!" She looked really panicked. "I can't break my vow."

"What happens if you do," I asked, taking a step closer.

"She loses her magic," Coraline explained with a smile. "Until she atones somehow. Makes her useless."

"Please," the priestess begged. "I'll do anything you want."

"What's your name," I asked her.

"Lancea," she breathed, terrified.

"So no cock, those are your rules?" I took another step closer. I was standing between her legs now. She nodded.

"No actual sex," she confirmed. "Oral's fine, or toys, but not full on sex. Look, I'll suck the guy off, I'll get you two off, just don't..."

"Relax, bitch," I told her. "We're not going to rape you." I knelt down between her legs, the barrel of the gun now pointed directly at her still-wet cunt. It was mostly shaved, but there was a diamond of short blue pubic hair right above it. Her thighs trembled in terror.

My finger still on the trigger, I nosed the gun forward until the barrel was lodged in her folds, and began to move it up and down. "We could use a priestess, actually," I told her, fascinated in spite of myself at the wet sounds her lips made moving around the hard metal of the gun barrel. "Don't move, this has a really sensitive trigger," I lied.

Her lower lip - the one on her face - trembled, and I thought her eyes were going to tear up. "So what do you say," I asked her. "Come raid the mine with us. Just don't ever pull any shit like this again," I warned her, "Or I will fucking end you."

With that, I found her opening and pushed the gun in. Her mouth opened in a wide 'o', and her thighs shook as she desperately tried not to move. "I think you actually like this, you crazy bitch," I murmured, holding eye contact with her. Slowly, I began to slide the barrel of the gun in and out of her cunt, masturbating her with it while Razor and Coraline watched, wide eyed.

"Ok," she moaned. "Ok, I'll fucking do it. Just... just... oh!"

Her body shook, her eyelids fluttered, and she came on my gun. I was going to have to clean that later. Carefully, I pulled it out of her and sat back on a cushion. "What do you think, Razor," I asked him, "Do you actually want this crazy chick to suck you off, or what? She kinda owes you at this point."

He looked down at his throbbing penis. "Not really. But I'm also horny as hell," he admitted. I knew what he meant; I was too. But I also didn't trust her.

"Maybe we should tie her up," I suggested.

"That won't be necessary," Coraline purred, kneeling between the Priestess' open thighs, grabbing her chin with one delicate hand, and forcing her to lock eyes. Lancea's eyes became glassy. "I don't usually do this," Coraline explained, "But in this case I'll make an exception. She's my slave now. Turnabout is fair play, bitch."

I laughed, then leaned back on my cushion and holstered my gun. "That's one way to get a reliable party member," I joked.

"Look at this," Razor called out from where he was going through his former captor's things. He held up a smooth, ivory dildo in one hand, and a string of beads in the other, increasing in size from small to large.

"Ew, gross," I told him. "You're touching those? They've like, been in her."

"So has your gun and my tongue," he said with a shrug. "Want to try them out?"

"No!" I looked over at Cora, who had pushed the priestess back into a pile of cushions and latched her mouth to a breast. A thin trickle of blood leaked down the curve of Lancea's body as the beautiful death knight fed.

"Come on," Razor said, walking over to me. "Take your pants off."

I hesitated, then unbuckled my gun belt. "Fuck it," I said out loud. Like I said, I was already horny. I shimmied out of my pants and panties, and Razor knelt between my legs. As soon as I was exposed to open air, the scent of my arousal spilled out into the wagon, mingling with the smells of sex that were already there.

Razor leaned down to lick me a couple of times, and I moaned. I felt my juices begin to flow, and I could hear the wet smacking sounds as he slid a finger into me and stroked it in and out a couple of times. I arched my back, closed my eyes, and just enjoyed the sensation. Then, I felt a pressure at my ass, and my eyes snapped back open.

"What the fu- ugh!" There was a pop, much like the feeling I'd gotten when he first put his cock into me, and then something was in my ass.

"Relax baby," he told me. "The first one's small." And then he bent back down to suck on my clit. The familiar fluttering began deep in my belly, but now there was the feeling of something stretching my ass too, and it was weird but it wasn't unpleasant, and the thought of how dirty it was... it was kind of a turn on. Before I knew it, I was grinding my crotch against his face, and every few minutes he would pause to push another, larger bead on the string into me. Finally, he raised his head and murmured, "There you go. All in."

Then, he crawled forward and slid his cock into me.

Had we ever actually done missionary before? There was nowhere to look but at him, no way to keep him from kissing me as he tore open my blouse to reveal my bra. He pulled the bottom band up and over my tits, flipping them out of the cups and revealing my new piercing.

"Oh fuck baby, that's so hot..." He leaned his mouth down to suck on my pierced nipple, and I crossed my ankles behind his back as he began to fuck me. It was weird: I wasn't used to how intimate this position was, and it was distracting me. Razor though, began to steadily build up speed. Finally, he came up off my wet nipple, rose above me, and grabbed me by first one calf, then the other, placing my legs up over his shoulders. It changed the whole position of my hips, turning me up toward him and narrowing my vagina, and it really opened me up to a good, hard fucking.

Now, I could hear the slap, slap, slap as he pounded into me, and I closed my eyes. We were farther apart, I didn't have to look at him or kiss him, and I could just feel the cock sliding in and out of me. I heard someone chanting, "Fuck, fuck, fuck," and dimly realized it was me.

With a final thrust, his fingers gripping my hips so hard it hurt - and man did the nipple piercing make that feel good - he spurted inside me, and as that warm wetness hit me it spread, my whole body tensing as the orgasm washed through me. After his first spurt, though, Razor pulled out, his semen splashing all over my belly as he grabbed the handle on the end of the anal beads and pulled the entire string out of my ass.

I screamed, eyes wide, body thrashing as my I came a hundred times harder. I jerked about on the cushions like a dying fish, before finally laying still, my entire body too exhausted to move.

"You like that, baby," Razor asked me, and all I could do was moan.

Cora came up behind him, her hand falling to his slimy, half-limp penis. "I hope you've got another round in you," she laughed. "I haven't had a chance to try this yet, but tonight I've got all the time in the world."

With that, she dropped down to her knees and slurped Razor's cock into her mouth, gently bobbing her head back and forth as she nursed him back to hardness. Idly, I stroked my vagina as I watched them and recovered my breath. Razor's cum was leaking out of me, though, and getting all over my fingers. I wrinkled my nose.

"You," I called out. "Lancea. Come on over here and get to work."

Her eyes still glazed, the blue-haired priestess crawled over on her hands and knees and sank her face between my legs. Her tongue slithered between my lips, lapping at my tunnel and my clit, sucking out Razor's cum. I moaned as I grabbed her by her blue hair, twining it about my fingers. "Oh yeah, that's it..."

I felt about for that ivory dildo, fumbled in the cushions for a moment, and then found it. What the hell, I'd already had her anal beads up my ass and her tongue up my pussy. I licked the dildo to get it wet as I watched Cora back off of Razor's dick, which was now standing up tall and proud.

"You know, I haven't actually done anything but oral and feeding in game yet," Cora confessed. "I guess it just felt a little too weird... you sure you're ok with this, Audrey, baby?"

"I told you," I moaned. "He's not my boyfriend. Here bitch, use this." I passed the dildo down to Lancea, who backed off with her mouth long enough to slide it up into me. "Mmm," I moaned, and lay back to enjoy the show. "What do you even use this for if you have to stay a virgin," I wondered out loud.

Cora crawled over and laid down next to me, slipping a hand between her thighs to rub herself. "Come here, baby," she said, motioning to Razor with a crooked finger. As he knelt between her legs, stroking his hardness, I groaned at the feeling of the long, cool, hard dildo moving in and out of me. Dick was better, I decided, but this girl knew how to use her toys.

I watched Cora's face as Razor slowly worked his way into her: the half lidded eyes, the mouth forming an 'o' as she sighed. Was that what I looked like when he fucked me? With my right hand, I reached over and fumbled for her left, and we shared a quick smile. I squeezed her hand as I felt my orgasm coming, and she squeezed right back as Razor pounded her there right alongside me.