Coromandel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's enough cocksucking," the mutant groaned. "It would be a waste to cum in your mouth. Get up here and show me how you can fuck me."

I managed not to roll my eyes, plastered a smile that I hoped was seductive on my face, and crawled up his body, straddling his thighs, then reached between my legs to masturbate for a moment. I knew I was going to have to be really wet to make this work. I closed my eyes and tried not to think about what I was doing, to only concentrate on my fingers and my clit, and I slowly felt the juices begin to flow. Maybe cleaning up hadn't been such a good idea - this would have been easier still messy and stretched out.

With two fingers, I spread the lips of my vagina, and then placed the head of his cock at my entrance with my other hand. I let my weight settle down on his fat cock head, and the pressure at my entrance began to build. I began to feel a burning sensation as my delicate skin tried to stretch wide enough to let his cock in - even though he'd been inside me so recently, and my head knew I could take this, my body still didn't want to let that giant cock back in. Slowly, slowly, I stretched around him and his head inched into my tight cunt.

"Oh fuck," I heard myself moan as the nipple piercing converted my pain into pleasure. "Oh god, stretch me out..." Did I just say that, I wondered. My thighs trembling, I moved back up until he was just inside me, then down again, taking more of him. I felt full and stretched and horrible and wonderful all at the same time, and couldn't seem to take a real breath as I worked my way down his shaft. Finally, after god knows how long, my ass touched his thighs, and I let out a high pitched whine as I settled down with his entire cock inside me.

"Good slut," the monster beneath me grunted, and I hated him for it. I began to rotate my hips, grinding myself against him, and then I leaned forward so that I could put my hands on his chest for balance. I arched my back, gathering my legs beneath me so that I could raise my hips and my ass, then thrust them back down. Before long, I was bouncing on his cock, my ass jiggling as he smacked it from time to time with either hand.

"Fuck yeah," the mutant warlord growled, grabbing my hips and pulling himself up into me as his cock began to jerk inside me.

"Cum for me," I pleaded, and I didn't know whether it was because I wanted to feel the hot wetness of him shooting inside me, or because I was trying to fuck him into unconsciousness and that would be one step closer.

We both moved faster and faster, until I felt him spurt, and then my own body jerked upright as I came too. We stayed like that, my body reared up over him for a moment, as we shared a climax, and then I tumbled off to the side while we both tried to catch our breath.

"Not bad," he said, and I knew I couldn't stop yet. I scrambled up to my hands and knees and took his slimy, soft cock back into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. I felt wet glop of cum dripping down my thighs, and cool air on the inside of my stretched, gaping pussy. I slobbered up and down his cock shamelessly, trying desperately to get him hard again, and it worked. Before long, that vicious weapon of a cock was standing upright.

"Alright, bitch," Gorm said as he sat up, grabbing me by my hair and hauling me around until I was facedown in his pillow, ass up in the air. "You want more? You've got it."

And then he was slamming his cock into me from behind, and I was lost in the slapping of flesh on flesh. I know that we both came again, and that I nearly lost consciousness from it, my limbs overtaken by a shaking exhaustion that left me unable to move.

"There," he said, breathing heavily. "I think that's about all the fucking you can take, slut. Back to your cell."

How is this guy still awake? With a slowness that I couldn't overcome, no matter how I tried, I rolled onto my back, spread my legs, and raised them up to me chest. "Come on baby," I taunted him. "There's still one hole here you haven't fucked."

Gorm laughed cruelly. "You are one horny bitch," he said, and it seemed almost like a compliment. "Fine. You want this cock up your ass? You've got it." He stood, walked over to a wooden crate that served as a bedside table, and opened up what looked and smelled like a tub of lard. He began to grease his cock with it, chuckling as he did so at the thought of what he was about to do to me.

I can't do this, I realized in that moment, and somehow found the energy to roll across the bed to where his pistol belt hung from a nail in the wall. By the time he had turned back to me, it was in my hand, and I was firing. My first shot missed as I continued my roll across the bed, but my second took him in the chest.

I was so weak that if he'd leapt for me then, it might have been all over. I wouldn't have been able to throw him off, or keep him from choking me to death. Instead, he dove for his axe, and I kept shooting. Three bullets left. Two bullets left, I counted off in my head as I pumped round after round into him. None of the shots so much as slowed him down, though his chest was a ragged mess of blood and muscle. The axe swung, and I tried to roll out of the way, but it sank into my right shoulder to the collarbone. I screamed, then. I guess this is it. So much for that plan, a part of me was detached enough to think, and then the door burst open.

Suddenly, Coraline and Razor were up on Gorm, slashing at him with blades and claws as he hacked into me again and again with the axe. I kept squeezing the trigger of the pistol long after it should have run out of bullets, and all I could think through the pain was I should be dead. When it was all over, and Gorm's body had fallen half across me, only then did I notice Lancea, her hand on my leg, warmth flowing from the priestess into me as my wounds closed.

Level Up, a text box popped up to inform me.

12