Coronation

Story Info
A test subject turns into a broodqueen filled with eggs!
5.2k words
4.57
51k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreadknots
dreadknots
1,494 Followers

Content Warning! This story has, but is not limited to: oviposition, gender feelz, venom-induced hypnosis, people turning into monsters, people being stuffed with eggs, and lots and lots of sticky fluids. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED THIS IS KINDA A DEPARTURE FROM MY USUAL STUFF. But I hope you all can find something you like in a trans egg turning into a Broodqueen!

Enjoy!

***

"Subject 31 will enter the chamber," the loudspeaker declared. Blake wanted to do nothing less. But if he was ever going to pay off his debt, the experiment would have to continue. He stepped through the airlock hatch.

The testing chamber was tall, maybe two stories from floor to ceiling. Every inch of wall was covered in noise-suppression tiles like one might find in a recording studio. The room was lit with bars of fluorescent tubing that sat flush with the wall. Everything appeared mundane, if in unusual layouts. The one remarkable feature of the chamber was the floor. At first glance it looked like a flat white surface without distinguishing marks. As Blake got closer to the opposite side from where he'd entered, he spotted a seam that traced a square section out from the middle of the room.

He had a bad feeling about this.

The slam of the closing airlock door made his heart skip a beat, as did the hiss of pressurisation a moment later. Blake consciously tried to calm himself down. He couldn't see the cameras, but he knew he was being watched.

"Subject 31, please give confirmation that you are okay to proceed."

He hesitated. If this was an entirely voluntary operation, he'd have said 'fuck no, let me out of this crazy place'. But since his continued existence necessitated the removal of large amounts of debt, he stuck out his thumb and gave them the affirmative they needed.

The room warmed. It was subtle, but Blake was wearing almost nothing. The sky blue smock and pants with the number 31 painted onto them offered little protection from the slow but persistent temperature change. As the chamber heated, he was thankful for the thin fabric around him. He also wore a pair of sandals that were about as comfortable as walking on recycled plastic could ever be. He did manage to keep his original underwear, however. No matter what the test procedure had said, he wasn't walking into the unknown going commando.

"This is Test 31 of the EXO in a controlled environment. Heating to baseline," the voice on the speaker declared in a confidence, clear tone of voice. It sounded a lot like the man who had briefed him as to his responsibilities once inside the chamber, but the audio quality made it hard to tell. He then rattled off Blake's vital statistics. A familiar ache made itself known in the back of his mind when the voice identified him as male. But that had always been there, lurking, making him uncomfortable with a simple statement of what he was. And that's all it was, right?

He shook it off, like he always had. Just a brain glitch. That's all. Blake was a guy, and that's all there was to it.

With his vitals now a part of the test's record, Blake waited for the next phase to begin. According to the briefing, they would be introducing a 'research element' into the chamber with him. He looked around for a hatch, but his eyes rested on that strange seam on the floor instead. Sure enough, it raised at a snail's pace and with the whine of powerful hydraulics. A large, transparent box pushed up from the floor. Motion flicked within, making Blake step back. There was something inside.

"EXO is displaying increased activity upon seeing Subject 31. Continuing to monitor behaviour."

The box halted, and Blake got a good look at the entity inside. It looked like a spider from someone's nightmare. Ten black legs snapped into strange articulations as it climbed the walls of its cage. It had the body closer to that of a crab, with a hard exoskeleton covered in strange patterns. White blobs marked the blue carapace in a camouflage pattern, though Blake hadn't the faintest idea what environment it would blend into. At its rear was a tail, curling downward in the opposite direction of a scorpion. Similar to a wasp's stinger perhaps, though much larger.

Blake knew that there had been sightings of new forms of extraterrestrial life. Strange lights in the sky, fiery streaks overhead, all kinds of stuff that the Colonial Authorities would never talk about. But getting up close with something out of a horror movie was not what he signed up for!

"Umm, is there another test I could sign up for?" he asked the ceiling. The creature hissed, testing the walls of its containment block with measured impacts by its tail. It never tested a section twice. Was there something of intelligence in there?

"Subject 31 will refrain from further non-experimental commentary. Releasing EXO."

"What?!" Blake shrieked. He ran to the airlock door, but it wouldn't budge no matter how hard he pried on the door lever. The box containing the creature pulled apart, with the constituent panels retreating into the floor. He backed up against the wall as tight as he could and tried to make him seem as nonthreatening as possible.

It waited for a moment. Its front glistened with strange sensory organs that it moved by rotating its entire body, sniffing or tasting or doing something to the chamber's air. Its attention inevitably turned back to Blake. He couldn't defend himself with anything beside his own body, and he was never the athletic or aggressive type.

But then he remembered that this was probably an alien. A completely foreign creature to this world. It could be lost, or scared, or lonely. Maybe the corporate knuckleheads who had captured it hadn't bothered trying to communicate. He could very well be an ambassador for an entire species at this moment. He pulled himself off the wall and knelt down. Still terrified out of his wits, but he always liked talking his way out of problems than fighting.

"Hello, little buddy." His voice cracked. It took a moment to steady himself before he could press forward. "Can you understand me?"

It tilted its head. Though it didn't start speaking English with a Mid-Terran accent, it did seem intrigued.

"Subject 31, offer your arm to the EXO," the speaker voice said. Blake looked up to the ceiling.

"I'm not gonna ju- AAAAH!"

His derisive rebuke was cut off by the creature leaping onto his leg. Its little legs hurt when they poked at him, trying to gain grip, but it wasn't openly attacking him. Blake fought the urge to shake it off and try to escape once more.

"EXO is displaying more interest in 31 than the others," the voice continued in a conversational tone. "Most of the previous subjects were dead at this point."

Another voice, higher in pitch and reedy, interjected. "Byron, when you stand like that you're resting your elbow on the intercom button. 31 can hear everything you're saying."

"Shit." The intercom cut off, leaving Blake with even more fear than before. This little creature had killed the test subjects before him? He didn't want to die!

A sharp pain in his thigh seemed to justify his sudden fear. He toppled over, trying to scramble away from the creature. It had bit him! He watched it withdraw a trio of fangs from his skin, piecing clear through the thin fabric of his pants. His fear spiked, only to fade after the moment passed. He wasn't in excruciating pain. It didn't feel like his organs were shutting down. Maybe it was nothing? A blanket of calm settled over him. Yeah, probably nothing.

He tried to get back to fearing the creature but it just seemed a lot less scary. Sure it was strange, but so was anything new. He smiled down at it.

"You're just lost, aren't ya?" he asked. He stroked its back lightly. It responded with a pleasurable cooing noise. It was kinda cute, in a way!

Blake stood up, nearly losing his balance. Why was he so woozy, he wondered? All his movements felt slowed, like he was moving in molasses. He waved his hand in front of him. The motion blurred in his vision. Strange. He barely felt the creature sneak around his leg and crawl onto his back. He was certain it wouldn't harm him though, so he kept playing with his hand.

A sharp pressure against his back made him jump. He felt around to for his little friend, and discovered that he'd attached himself to his lower spine. Weird! A flicker of his previous apprehension appeared again, but it was washed away in a whole new wave of blissful calm. He stroked it further, happy that his new friend had found a place to crash, even if it was on his own body.

The stinger tail on the creature made its presence known by poking along his lower legs in much the same way as it had to test the walls of its cell. It didn't hurt much, but it was a little annoying. Blake wondered what it was searching for...that is, until the tail slid up in its questing and found his ass.

"Hey, wait-" he managed to get out before the stinger started to probe around his hole. Blake reached back to pulled it away but more calming venom made the gesture turn into a guiding hand. He gripped the head of its tail, shimmed down his pants and underwear just enough, and pushed it inside. He groaned at first as it wriggled and struggled at his relative tightness. The tip spurted a clear, viscous fluid after a while that aided in the insertion. He bent over slightly, panting while the tail pushed up deep inside his tight ass

"Oooh~" Blake moaned. A distant flicker of shame crossed his awareness, remembering that he was being watched. But it felt good to give the creature a place to put his stinger. And the more fluid poured out of its tip, the better he felt about it. His cock strained at the fabric of his pants. The creature was pressing on his prostate, and he was soon leaking his own fluid into his underwear.

He yanked down his pants, tossing off his shirt as well. His dick was harder than it had ever been. Stroking it forced more fluid from him. More precum than he'd ever produced dribbled from him onto the featureless floor. Even as he jerked, the organ increased in size. This wasn't him getting harder, this was his cock actually growing in size.

-Blake-

The word hadn't been spoken. He had simply heard it. Whatever creature was doing, it was hijacking his brain. Fear returned, only to be doused with a fresh wave of artificial calm. He went back to stroking himself.

-I Mean No Harm. Need Vessel. Will Give You Strength. Will Keep You Safe-

His body tingled. It felt like he was in the middle of a blizzard, cold air blowing against him. But it was the creature's venom again. It suffused him, filling his arms and legs with an incredible energy. He let go of his prick, clenched his fists with the unrestrained power.

-Get Us Out Of Here. Free Us-

The voice compelled him. The words were a command that Blake obeyed without hesitation. He wanted to leave as much as the voice did! Yanking down on the airlock's lever yielded nothing. Successful pulls merely made the heavy metal bar snap off the mechanism. He held the metal cylinder in his hands. How had he become this strong?

Alarms went off from the speakers, but sound were but a fragment of Blake's awareness now. It was too much information to process, so the klaxon faded into a maelstrom of sensory data. When the airlock didn't budge, he tried gripping the door. But it was sealed tight. His mind, unable to understand why he needed to leave, remembered the hiss of pressurisation that had accompanied the door closing in the first place. He punched the heavy durasteel door in frustration.

It buckled.

Surprised, he punched it again. It bent even further. He looked at his knuckles. Bony plates had appeared on his hands, like lizard scales. Grinning, he took his frustration out on the airlock. He heard a pop as the pressure equalled, then kept going. Each blow felt easier, more powerful. The pain was but a distant tingle. He was so powerful now...

He tore the door free. Three guards in black uniforms shouted for his compliance. Their weapons were electrostunners, the kind that were banned years ago because they disrupted the nervous system. Beyond the sight of the trio in their intimidating uniforms and weapons, he could see so much more. The scent of fear in their sweat. The hesitation in their eyes. The pounding of their heart. All were afraid of what he had become.

-Subdue-

Blake had never been a violent person, but he would do what he had to to protect himself! The guards shouted commands, but their words were so slow. It sounded like they were speaking in slow motion. All they were saying was that he had to go back into the testing chamber, which he had no intention of doing.

He made physical contact with the first guard before he could fire the first shot. A powerful, primordial urge to bite made Blake sink his teeth into the man's unprotected neck. New teeth had appeared in his mouth, pushing out from his palette like fangs. They pumped out calming venom, rendering the guard noncombative.

The second guard got off a shot. A dime-sized projectile stuck to Blake's naked skin, adhering with nanoglue before electrifying him with 20,000 Volts. He seized for a moment, falling to his knees as his muscles convulsed. But the pain faded, replaced with more tingling in his chest. Patches of plates like the ones on his fingers formed on his torso, his legs, everywhere he could see. The electrostun patch lost power, and he tore it off with his fingers. Had those always been clawed?

More stunner rounds pinged off him. His new skin was not nearly as easy to cling to as before. One or two managed to latch on, but he pulled those off after a moment's annoyance. What had nearly incapacitated him moments before had become like static shock. The other two guards fled, shouting something about a 'breach' in their slow language. Blake ignored them, focusing on the guard in his grasp.

-Drone-

The voice wasn't clear, but there was something about the placid guard that was working Blake up. Still naked, he looked down at his throbbing cock. It was a foot long now and perpetually drooling, even without stimulation. It had turned a dark purple colour as it engorged. He wanted to stuff this somewhere. Anywhere. It needed to be used! His balls slid inside him while his cock grew, disappearing into a tiny bump at the base of his dick. But the amount of fluid drizzling from his tip only increased.

-Not Ready For Incubation. Fertilization Required-

Blake had no idea what that meant. As he stroked out more of the sticky juice from his purple cock, a strange itching formed underneath where his balls had been. He pressed a clawed finger there to find the source, only for his digit to disappear inside him. There was a hole there! He had a pussy too?

-Fertilization Required-

The voice was insistent, but Blake had no idea what it meant! He idly fingered his growing slit as he thought about it. The guard shed his armour, eager to relieve some of his own sudden urges. He fished his cock out of his pants and started jerking off.

"You're kinda hot for a monster, you know that?" he asked in a daze. Blake wondered what he was talking about. All that had changed was that he'd gotten stronger! But closer examination revealed other changes. There were two large mounds on his chest that hadn't been there before. He cupped them gingerly.

"Aah!" he squealed. They were sensitive! He was growing so many new places to touch himself that it was hard to keep track. But the hole below his dick kept drawing back his attention. There was a longing there. An emptiness, something he'd never felt before. A need to be filled.

-Host Desires Change-

Blake shook his head. He didn't want...this. Did he?

-Host Wanted To Be Mother-

That was not something he had ever revealed outside his fantasies. There'd always been a quiet longing for motherhood that he'd denied. That, along with his other ideas of becoming a woman, were all just chalked up as fetishes or deviance. But Blake could no longer deny those urges. Not to the being with access to his brain.

"That's...that's just...ngh~" Denials dissolved to moans. His claws found their way back to his pussy. So empty. The guard's cock throbbed. So big. The entity that had attached itself was transforming Blake, molding his body. He felt his hips as they expanded, bones becoming malleable and rubber-like to accommodate the change. Would his friends even recognize him?

Him?

That pronoun just felt so out of place now. A curtain that had yet to be pulled back, even though the show had started. She cast it aside. Blake had always been a woman, that was obvious. And women took what they wanted from men.

Blake licked her lips, straddling the guard. For his part, he couldn't have been more thrilled. The venom had made both of them puppets of their most primal desires. She lowered her new pussy onto him. Her movements were unfamiliar, but instinct took over and guided her where she needed to go. His cock was merely human sized, leaving Blake somewhat unsatisfied. But it was so much better than a clawed finger. She used the guard like a dildo, grinding and bouncing against him and urging forth an orgasm. The purple cock pulsed out more of its own cream onto the guard, its flow timed to each time Blake rode the dick down to its base.

As Blake turned into a creature of pure breeding potential, so to did the man underneath her. The guard's dick engorged, growing in size and productivity. When he popped, groaning as she rode out his orgasm with ruthless efficiency, his cum completely coated Blake's insides. Unseen biological mechanisms took over from there, and that longing feeling she had felt moments before subsided. She didn't even need to orgasm herself. Her whole world was a glowing sexual buffet. Why stuff yourself on one dish?

Blake strode through the halls of the research facility. She didn't notice the thick cum streaming down her legs. What was her new goal?

-Survive Until Gestation-

She had to survive, that was right. Her eggs needed time...and she would soon need a place to put them.

Blake turned a corner, only to leap back to cover. The closest security checkpoint had been turned into a barricade. A dozen guards in heavy neoplast armour and very lethal flechette rifles waited. Their leader barked out more orders, much to Blake's amusement. How could these people be so silly? Didn't they know who she was?

Her claws made short work of a nearby vent cover. Even with her enhanced physique, she was able to clamber up into the duct system easily enough. From there, her senses opened up. Scent, echolocation, even rudimentary IR cones in her eyes to reveal an entire network of air venting she could use to get around. Whatever genius designed this system was begging for a containment breach, she laughed to herself.

Time was difficult to determine in the cramped vents, though each passing minute made progress slower. Her body was growing in ways that not even the comically large venting system could accommodate. She'd have to ditch it soon.

Following a trail of steam, she fell out of the grate in a lower deck showering facility. It was warm, wet, and removed from the surveillance system. Perfect for her requirements.

Exiting the vent allowed her a chance to view her changes. Her old skin was gone, replaced in favour of the new magenta scales. They felt tough, but were still making her blush when she quested around her new form with her claws. Her breasts were gigantic, perfect emblems of her new maternity. As was the growing belly beneath them. At first, she wondered if it was just another modification to her form. But there was something swelling in her tummy. She rubbed it with pure affection. Eggs. Her eggs. But how would she lay them?

-Incubation-

She stroked herself. Her cock was so much more than a semen spout now. It was large, rubbery, and leaked a thin purple fluid from its tip. It was wider than a beverage can, but the voice told her that it wouldn't hurt the person on the other end. Well, not after enough of her precum filled their bodies. Once Blake had them prepared, the eggs would pulse out through her expanded tube and into their bodies, where they would incubate. There was a word for that kind of organ. An ovipositor. Yes, she had an ovipositor now. She smiled at the thought.

dreadknots
dreadknots
1,494 Followers
12