Coronation Street

Story Info
The alternative version...for after dark viewers only.
2.5k words
3.72
28.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coronation Street

The alternative version....for after dark viewers only

Part 1

Cue music

Familiar trumpet solo heralds opening sequence...images of Salford's back to back houses, milk roundsman trundling along, whinstone cobbled alleys with slate roofs and red brick outhouses...curling cat settles to snooze in morning sunshine

The scene

"Underworld" shop floor

It is 7.30 am Saturday morning.

Most of the Street enjoys a lie-in.

Carla has persuaded some of the staff to do a few hours overtime to hasten an order and impress a brand new customer. A long-forgotten crony of Mike Baldwin had looked in a few weeks previously, only to discover that poor Mike was no longer with us.

Carla however had impressed him with her Mediterranean looks and sharp business head, so he decided to give her an order for a sleek and sexy new range of lingerie, designed by the woman herself. Carla milked him to the limit, exploiting all her feminine resources, confident that she had covered all the details, she had opted to take a well deserved weekend break in the Lakes, leaving dear, trustworthy Hayley in charge of the "Shop".

Janice was first to arrive by the back door entrance to find the loveable but gawky Graham erecting a 30 foot aluminium ladder aimed in the direction of the filthy skylights above the yard. He had idled at the edge of the law since leaving school, with dodgy little tobacco deals, dubious CD and DVD trading, pill peddling had kept the wolf from the door, but his shiny new aluminium ladder provided a good and almost honest living and afforded him the opportunity of peeking through the odd bedroom window with impunity.

"Ey 'oop Graham, lad, that looks like a bit of an 'andful, luv!" she chirped.

"I'll have 'er up an' I'll be shakin' an' squeezin' me shammy before you've got 't kettle on Janice, lass," he countered as he began to climb.

Janice watched as he quickly ascended the rungs, noticing for the very first time the impressive bulge in his light canvas overalls. She drew her breath in slowly and watched his ascent...Janice had always had a penchant for large male members and Graham had just soared to the very top of her wish list.

A breathless Hayley arrived with a simpering Sean in tow, twittering about his latest conquest in the gay quarter the previous evening. Hayley wasn't listening. She had other things on her mind.

"Roy has got cat-flu or bird-flu or summat," she moaned, "I'll have to go back and open the caff meself, I'll have to leave you in charge, Jan!"

Janice shrugged, "Nowt extra in me wages, no doubt."

"I'll see what I can do," blustered Hayley who then scuttled back in the direction of Roy's Rolls and her beloved, hapless partner.

Janice cast an upward glance in Graham's direction, hoping for and getting another glimpse of his pendulous cock lurking in the recesses of his overalls. He looked down, caught her eye and winked....He knew exactly what she was doing.

Janice sat in the tea-bay, filled, then switched on the kettle for the first brew of the day.

"So you scored last night, then, Seannie? Had a bit of a fondle, did you?"

Sean sidled towards her, arms folded, smirking like a cat who'd just found the cream.

"I enriched his evening, Jan, with me charm and me fookin' rapier wit!"

Janice ignored his wittering, still thinking about Graham's bulge. Sean was standing about a foot from her and on impulse she reached out her hand to stroke the front of his jeans. To her slight surprise, he didn't flinch, didn't even lower his eyes. He just stood there as she quickly found the bulge of his cock and gently fondled it, feeling it grow and spread at her touch.

"Don't know what you are playing at Janice," he murmured, "but I can't say that I mind too much."

Slowly she unzipped him and slipped her hand inside; fully aware that the other girls could arrive at any moment, but sufficiently aroused to continue.

Sean's cock was quite something in her hands - not much girth, but long and bent like a banana...as it reached its fullness, she gasped slightly and leaned her head forward. The scent of Lynx deodorant filled her nostrils as she prepared to put the tip in her mouth.

A sudden rattling at the door jolted them both from their reverie...Sean swiftly tucked away his impossible erection as a blustering, flustered Janice headed for the door. Too late she noticed a face at the tiny wicket window. Deirdre appeared to have been spying at them through the glass. Janice opened the door, her chest still heaving from her impromptu liaison.

Deirdre leaned into her and whispered.

"I often wondered about Sean's cock, I couldn't quite see it, is it as good as I imagine?"

"Why don't you find out for yourself, Dreary," she answered dryly. "What brings you 'ere of a Saturday anyway?"

Deirdre tilted her nose at Janice, "None of your biz, Janice...and in case you hadn't noticed, t' kettle is about to explode!"

Janice hurried to attend to the impending burn-out as Deirdre sidled up to Sean who had turned his back in an effort to hide his embarrassing bulge. She bundled him into a corner and Sean suddenly felt a pair of small hands squeezing his bum cheeks.

"Hello, big-boy," she purred in his ear, "I saw what you were both up to through the window. I thought you batted for t' other side."

"All's fair in luv'n war," he retorted. "You like me bum, Deirdre? Better than Ken's I'll bet!"

"Much better than 'is... lovely tight cheeks, Seannie...mmm." She continued to squeeze and stroke them, then curled her hands around to feel the outline of his rapidly re-arising muscle.

Janice caught sight of the pair in the mirror hanging over the tea-bay sink, but continued to watch without turning around...her voyeuristic tendencies aroused. She had unzipped her overall and her right hand dropped to caress herself through her flimsy skirt. Simultaneously, something caught her eye at the very top of her view.

Graham peeping through the skylight, watching Deirdre stroking Sean's cock...Janice tiptoed past the fumbling pair and headed for the door. She crept outside and looked up, intent on startling the peeping Graham. Her mouth dropped open in surprise, Graham was perched at the very top of the ladder, his massive cock was fully exposed and he was slowly wanking himself as he watched Deirdre's ministrations.

Janice immediately hatched herself a master plan. All thoughts of work that morning had fled...she knew where the electrical mains switch was and decided she could trip the circuit breaker...no power, no machines....It had been quite some time since she had enjoyed any real sexual gratification and now seemed as good a time as any. She had a small group of very horny people in a loose gathering and she intended to make the most of it. Janice wasn't too bothered about where her pleasures came from...man preferably, but woman, dildo...it was all the same to her.

As she turned to slip back inside, Sally appeared round the corner, unusually late and looking rather annoyed. She immediately took in the little scenario and gasped with shock. A completely absorbed and oblivious Graham perched 25 feet above the ground, his right hand full of the biggest cock she had ever seen in her life and a very pink-faced Janice groping herself through her overall.

Sally crept up behind her and whispered in her ear.

"What the hell is going on, Janice?"

"Fookin 'ell Sally! I nearly jumped out me skin....I was just watchin' Graham 'avin a wank...impressive big cock, innit?"

"For once I have to agree, my Kevin is well hung, but nowhere near as big...what on earth is he looking at?"

"You are gonna luv this, Sal, he is watchin' ol' Drearie wankin' off Sean in the corner...I wouldn't be surprised if ol' 4 eyes had 'er gob wrapped around it by now!"

Sally was fairly rapidly becoming rather sticky between her legs and despite her normal distaste for the "common" Janice, she felt strangely drawn towards her in this little scenario. She moved a little closer....She had seen Jan's erect nipples poking through her overall and it had left her oddly aroused.

"Shall we go inside?"

"Mmm, yeah, let's see if we can't make this overtime worthwhile, Sal...an' am I imaginin' it or 'ave you suddenly taken a fancy to me?"

Sally reached down and gently squeezed the curve of Jan's bum, "Any port in a storm, Jan, Graham is up in the air and Sean's undoubtedly busy...and gay, he'll probably faint if he has to handle another two horny women."

The pair crept silently inside, Janice turning to lock the door behind her. Deirdre had indeed been busy, Sean was sprawled in a chair, his jeans around his knees, eyes wide shut holding the bobbing Deirdre's head in both hands. Deirdre sat sideways on the floor, her legs splayed wide apart, pink knickers on full display, slurping and sucking on Sean's erection like a stick of Brighton rock. Her left hand busy stroking her fanny through her undies.

Obliviously, the pair didn't miss a beat as Sally and Janice moved a couple of chairs into position to have a ringside seat at this mini orgy. Glancing up to the window, Janice noticed the randy Graham still in position on his lofty perch.

She whispered to Sally, "Let's give ol' Grah' a show, Sal."

"How d'you mean, Jan?"

"Follow my lead."

Janice quietly set her chair in a position where she could ogle things, yet still be in full view of Graham. She sprawled herself in the chair, then slowly unbuttoned her overall and the top buttons of her blouse. Sally copied her exactly, both women wearing purloined underwear from the factory seconds bin.

Janice's bra popped into view...as she watched Graham through slitty eyes. Pale blue satin with a little lacy hem and stiff, plump teats prodding through.

Sally's virginal white cotton bra betrayed tiny pert nipples peaking like little volcanoes.

Graham's lofty perch was becoming more precarious by the minute. The happy lad could scarcely believe his good fortune. He had seen a few things in his time in this job, but nothing to compare with this little tableau.

Janice slowly spread her legs, matching pale blue satin knickers covered her mound and she settled herself to provide the best view. Sally mimicked her, exposing her white cotton knickers with a very obvious damp stain all around her fanny. Both girls spent some time fondling and caressing their breasts and bellies as they watched and listened to Deirdre's sloppy blow-job. Sean was in another place, his persuasions abandoned as he wallowed in the moment. Both girls together slid their foraging hands down towards their pouting pudenda and began to stroke their knickers in tandem.

Janice croaked, "Ooooh Sally, I am so fookin' horny, lass, ah could fook mesel' wi' the handle o' that new shovel in't corner."

"Oooh Janice! ...you took the words right out of me mouth, go fetch it and we'll try it for size," she giggled.

Janice quickly scampered over, ignoring the gobbling Deirdre, grabbed the cock-like, nylon handled shovel and walked slowly back towards Sally. She put it to her mouth and began to slowly suck it in and out lasciviously. She knelt in front of Sally, spread herself wantonly on the floor and began to stroke the tip of the handle over the front of Sally's knickers.

"Aaaah... me cunt's on fire," she gasped, "I'm so fookin' wet down there, Jan, it feels like warm engine oil."

"Kevin found a new massage oil, 'as 'e, Sal?" Janice smirked as she pressed the handle ever firmer against Sally's sodden knickers.

Sally began to spread the material aside, allowing Jan to rub the strangely shaped dildo across her wet and oily lips...Janice's face hovered inches from the musky, jasmine tinged, slit of Sally's muff, savouring the pungent scent of her sex.

Janice moved her mouth closer, slid out her tongue and gently licked the little hood over her clit, allowing her saliva to trickle around the already soaking flesh. Sally threw her head back, revelling with lust and pulled the dildo gradually into her throbbing quim.

Deirdre, meanwhile, had almost sucked herself to a standstill, Sean was ready to explode. Deirdre had heard that gay men took a strawberry tincture which made their spunk turn pink and she was desperate to find out...it was something that SHE would know and Ken undoubtedly wouldn't, so, removing his cock, she wanked him furiously, urging Sean into his climax with a litany of dirty talk.

"Come on Seannie, spurt that lovely, creamy warm spunk all over me specs, lad...splash me fookin' face an' smudge me lippy wi' yer sticky, cummy cock juices."

Unable to contain himself any longer, Sean grunted a warning and gasped aloud as a copious jet of strawberry pink cum shot from his bulging muscle and splashed into the centre of Deirdre's face. She yelped with delight as the spunk temporarily blinded her owlish spectacles, dripping onto her mouth and chin, hanging in strands from her hair and generally covering her entire face. She lapped her tongue around her lips, trying to savour the flavour as another jet shot squarely into her gaping mouth. She almost choked as it hit the back of her throat.

"Mmmmeewwww....strawberry!" she squeaked, rolling the sticky goo around her tongue. Her hand pressed very firmly into her pink knickered crotch as she struggled to her feet, leaving the hapless Sean in a panting heap - she wanted to see this wonder at close quarters...true enough, she looked gingerly into the mirror through rose coloured glasses to see her anointed face drizzled in pretty pink face cream.

Deirdre needed closure and approached the sprawling girls who were alternately dildo-ing each other in carefree abandon. She knelt beside them, her fully serviced face still glistening and watched their antics with a tinge of envy.

"Go on, Drearie, treat yirsel' to a nice shovel-fuck," mocked Janice, handing her the quaint, new sex-toy....She had discovered somewhere along the line that the handle unscrewed, making the dildo far more manageable.

Deirdre needed no further prompt, she lay back on the floor, spread her thighs apart, opened her silky pink knickers and thrust the handle a full nine inches into her aching, swollen, juice drenched fanny. Without hesitation, she steadily fucked herself with perfect rhythm.

Sally and Janice settled themselves back in their chairs, crossed their arms and treated themselves to a wanking session....Janice tweaking and squeezing Sal's little pink budlet and Sally rubbing softly but furiously on Janice's slippery lips.

All three women reached their orgasms simultaneously, the yelps of pleasure echoing over the factory floor, witnessed by the dazed and bewildered Sean from his crumpled heap in the corner.

A sudden resounding clatter broke into their orgasmic yelps...Janice was first to her feet and ran to the door, guessing the worst. There was no sign of Graham; the ladder lay flat on the ground, the empty bucket and chamois leather beside it.

"Where the 'ell is 'e?" she mused.

A dopey, grinning face appeared, arising from the mini-skip permanently parked in the yard. Graham rose to his feet, his head and shoulders draped in discarded, multi-hued knickers, brassieres and slips.

"That'll be seven quid, please, ladies...I think we can call this a permanent contract now, eh?"

End