Coronation Street Behind Closed Doors Ch. 03

Story Info
Tracy gives Jason lessons.
2.3k words
4.42
20.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Tracy gives Jason lessons in Love)

Jason Grimshaw had never had trouble getting dates or one night stands. He was a good looking young guy in his early twenties with a finely toned body from years of working in the building trade.

What he did have trouble with was keeping girls, forming relationships and commitment.

He had been seeing Sarah Platt on and off for years now, but she had decided many months ago that he couldn't be trusted and now they simply used each other for casual sex.

Jason had just driven in to the builder's yard he had taken over from Charlie Stubbs.

He parked his truck and ran up the stairs to the office only to find a furious Tracy Barlow sitting there waiting for him.

"Jason, what's the point of having a mobile phone if you don't turn the bloody thing on?"

"Oh, sorry Tracy, I thought it had been a bit quiet today."

"Well I've got a tap leaking water all over my bathroom and I'd like it repaired before Noah decides it's a suitable place to build another ark."

Jason laughed, "Oh Tracy, you crack me up sometimes. Give me two minutes and I'll be there."

"Well make sure you are." she replied. "Two minutes."

Tracy then left giving Jason her best frown as she left.

Jason put his plumbing tools together and arrived at Tracy's front door within the two minute deadline. Jason had decided years ago that Tracy was not someone you upset if you could help it.

"About time." Tracy said as she opened the door.

"Give us a break Tracy." Replied Jason, "I've only got one pair of legs and I got here as fast as I could."

"Right, well get to it then before I'm flooded out."

"Fine." said Jason and with that he went upstairs to the bathroom.

The problem was simply that the washer needed changing for a new one and he had the problem fixed within a couple of minutes, but being a typical builder he thought he could stretch out the job and charge a few quid more.

"Is there any chance of getting a cup of tea?" Jason shouted down the stairs

"I'll bring you one up in five minutes." replied Tracy

"Magic." yelled Jason, and with that he started looking round the bathroom.

Tracy now lived in the house with just her daughter Amy, who was staying with her grandparents across the road for a couple of days and so the house was virtually empty.

Jason wandered out of the bathroom, across the landing and into Tracy's bedroom.

The first thing he noticed was a pair of red lace panties lying on the bed. They had obviously been worn and Jason couldn't resist the urge to pick them up and smell them.

He had fancied Tracy all the time she had been living with Charlie, and now she was on her own he couldn't help but wonder where she was going to get her well known sexual needs fulfilled and looking at the panties in his hand and smelling Tracy through them got his mind wandering to the wondrous pussy he felt sure had created the aroma he was enjoying.

He had closed his eyes and was rubbing his now growing erection when he heard.

"Like the way my pussy smells do you?" said Tracy who now stood in the doorway holding a mug of tea.

"Oh God, Tracy, I'm so sorry, I just, well, I, Oh shit."

"Never mind all that, you've been caught out, but I still want my question answered.

Do you like the smell of my pussy?"

"Yeah, it smells gorgeous. I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist."

"Don't apologise Jason." said Tracy as she put down his tea and walked over to him.

"It's very flattering, and if you like the smell of my panties I'm sure you'd love the smell of real thing."

Tracy was wearing a lightweight flowery cotton dress and as she approached Jason she lifted the bottom of her dress revealing the fact that she had no panties on and was completely naked under her dress. She had a neatly trimmed bush of brown pubic hair between her legs and it was this sight that now greeted Jason.

"Oh my God." said Jason, and he lunged for Tracy's pussy with his right hand.

She quickly sidestepped him and said

"Now, now Jason, I know all about you and your attitude to women. If you want to experience the goodies I have to offer then I need to teach you some manners."

"Anything, teach me what you like." said Jason keen to do or say anything that might give him access to delights waiting for him between Tracy's legs.

"First things first." said Tracy. "Take all your clothes off so I can see what you've got to offer."

"Fine, if that's what you want." said Jason and he immediately stripped off.

Tracy was impressed. Jason had a muscular body, but what impressed her most was the seven inches of stiff cock which hung between his legs.

"Mmm, very impressive." said Tracy, still fully clothed.

"I'm going to teach you patience." said Tracy. "No three minute quickies with me. If you want it, you've got to work for it."

"I want you to kiss me, but you can't touch my tits or between my legs, and I'm going to keep all my clothes on."

"Oh Tracy, that's not fair." said Jason.

"Oh OK, if you don't want to play by my rules we'll call it a day now and you can leave."

With that Tracy bent down and started picking up all Jason's clothes.

"No, no -- I'll do exactly what you want." said Jason.

"Fine." said Tracy. "Remember, you can't touch my tits or my pussy until I give you permission. You simply do what I say."

Tracy moved into Jason, put her hands on either side of his face and pulled him in for a long passionate kiss. Jason immediately tried to ram his tongue down Tracy's throat and she broke the kiss straight away.

"God Jason, no wonder you can't keep a girl. Have you never heard of gentleness?

Let's try again, but this time start with soft gentle kisses and take your lead from me. I'll let you know when I'm ready for your tongue by putting mine in your mouth."

Tracy then started kissing Jason again, this time with short gentle kisses on the lips.

Jason responded by doing the same type of kisses to Tracy even though he was dying to have sex with this hot woman in front of him as soon as possible.

"Mmm, that's better." said Tracy. "A girl wants to feel loved and adored and not just get treated as a sex object."

Jason's erection was now giving him trouble. As he and Tracy kissed she was accidentally on purpose brushing his cock with her body and she was fully aware of the affect it was having on him.

Tracy opened her mouth and put her tongue gently onto Jason's lips softly licking them.

Jason was feeling more and more frustrated and as the kissing got more passionate he dropped his hands down and started fondling Tracy's bum through her dress.

"I thought I told you no touching!" said Tracy.

"You never said I couldn't touch your arse." replied Jason.

"Didn't I?" said Tracy. "Oh well OK, but don't let your hands wander round the front."

With that Jason started squeezing Tracy's bum cheeks and he pulled her into his erection and started rubbing himself up against her.

Tracy broke the clinch.

"Look Jason:" she said "This is only going to get us somewhere if you let me take control and do what you're told. Let's try a different approach.

Tracy grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it over hear head revealing that she had no bra on either. They were both now completely naked.

"Lie on your back on the bed Jason," instructed Tracy, "and no touching me."

Jason could now see everything Tracy had to offer and although her breasts were not large, she still had an incredibly hot body and Jason decided he would do whatever it took to get his cock inside Tracy.

Jason stretched out full length on the bed, his erection standing proud.

Tracy climbed onto the bed and lay down beside him.

"Now, I'm going to do things to you, and I want you to respond by doing the same to me." said Tracy. "No more than I do, understand."

"Yeah, I understand." replied Jason.

Tracy then raised herself on her left elbow and using the back of her index finger traced a line down Jason's body from just below his neck and stopping short just above the start of his pubic hair.

"Now, do the same to me." commanded Tracy. "Don't go any lower than I do."

Jason propped himself up on his elbow and started tracing lines with the back of his finger on Tracy's body. He started just below her neck, drew a line down between her breasts and stopped short just above her pubic hair.

"Now go back the other way." said Tracy and she leant over and kissed Jason softly on the lips whilst continuing to run her finger up and down his body.

Jason kissed Tracy back, quite gently, and in fact surprised himself at how much he was enjoying this experience despite the fact he still hadn't touched Tracy's tits or pussy.

"Keep doing what I'm doing." said Tracy and she then started using the tips of all her fingers and as well as going up and down she started making small circles around Jason's nipples and she then leant in and kissed his left nipple.

Jason saw this as the start of the real action, but he knew Tracy would stop him if he grabbed her tits, so he just did what she did and gently caressed the edges of Tracy's breasts with the tips of his fingers.

Tracy sighed quietly, obviously enjoying Jason's touch and he decided the time had come and so he leant over Tracy, took her nipple in his mouth and started to suck on it.

"Gently, gently." requested Tracy.

Jason eased up and started to lick Tracy's nipples going from one breast to the other.

Jason then brought his hand into play and started fondling the breast he wasn't licking and he was again pleased to hear Tracy sighing alongside him.

Tracy was still running her hand up and down Jason's chest, but this time her hand went lower and she lightly caressed his cock with the back of her hand and then moved it back up to his chest.

Jason wasn't sure if this was a signal or not and so he just kept licking and fondling Tracy's breasts.

Tracy's hand went down lower again and this time she brushed his cock with the back of her hand, then she turned her hand round and started to gently caress the shaft of Jason's cock.

"Whatever you do, do it very gently" whispered Tracy lying on her back with her eyes closed and now holding Jason's cock in her hand and very slowly jerking him off.

Jason decided he wasn't going to touch Tracy's pussy. He remembered that wonderful smell and he decided he wanted to taste it.

Jason repositioned himself above Tracy so that his cock was now above her head and he was looking at her pussy.

Tracy had felt him move and opened her eyes. Realizing the position he was in she then said. "Lick my pussy Jason, but remember -- gently -- do everything gently."

With that Tracy lifted her head and took the first couple of inches of Jason's cock into her mouth. She licked the tip and then withdrew her mouth and started licking his balls hanging beneath.

Meanwhile Jason had lowered his head and started to lick Tracy's pussy. He gently pushed his tongue into the folds of her pussy lips and tasted the wonderful juices she was producing.

Tracy was now getting more and more aroused and was now sucking Jason's cock for all she was worth while Jason's work on her pussy had become more aggressive.

"Enough of this." said Tracy

"Oh shit, you can't stop me now." cried Jason

"I'm not stopping you, I've just had enough of your tongue in me, and I now want all of that enormous cock inside my pussy.

Jason didn't need asking twice and he moved round to between Tracy's legs, lifted them up, held them as far apart as he could and with one almighty push he rammed his cock into Tracy for all he was worth.

"Fucking hell Jason." yelled Tracy, "That really hurt. Have you learnt absolutely nothing about gentleness?"

"Look, so far we've done everything your way -- now it's my turn."

With that Jason started pumping his cock in and out of Tracy's pussy as if his very life depended on it.

Tracy started moaning and groaning as she started to enjoy the sensations.

"Oh God Jason, yes, harder, push it in further, Oh my God."

Jason just kept on pumping away and then they both started making enough yelling and screaming noises to wake the dead, never mind the neighbours.

"Oh Fuck, I'm coming." yelled Jason and he shot his load into Tracy's pussy at just about the same moment she came herself.

They collapsed together on the bed.

"Fucking hell, you're hot Tracy -- I can see why Charlie loved fucking you."

"Do you have to talk so crudely all the time." asked Tracy

"Oh, well no offence meant -- it's just the way I am."

"Well I think your next lesson is going to have to include some new grammar."

"Oh, there's going to be more lessons are there?" smiled Jason.

"Most definitely." said Tracy. "Especially now the teachers got a new pet to play with."

Jason just grinned.