Coronation Street Fantasy Ch. 03

Story Info
Bev Seduces Nicky.
1.5k words
3
6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course Liz followed Deidre back to the house and Rafiq. She gave herself over to him completely. The next days and nights passed in a blur of pleasure, pain, lust, Rafiq mastering her completely, teaching, torturing, training. She learned to love the taste of Deidre's pussy, the thrill of a woman's tongue on her own pussy lips, grinding Diedre's head into herself. Then came strangers, an endless troop of them, anonymous, some women, never the same person twice though and after a while they all began to look the same. But Liz revelled in the surging sexual bloom coursing through her as she posed, paraded and performed for her grubby audience before allowing them to maul her, their dirty, clumsy fingers pinching her nipples, jabbing into her pussy. Sometimes Rafiq had Deidre and Liz perform together, dressed as tarty schoolgirls, tongues flicking each other like reptiles. Always, above everything else though, there was the promise and delivery of Rafiq's pneumatic cock, pulsing, glistening with pussy juice. He had Liz work the streets, six inch heels, tiny lycra miniskirt. Red lips and long nails, Liz was a bitch on heat and they flocked to her.

Then Rafiq gave her what he called a 'special project', different, dangerous. Liz accepted the mission without question. The target was Nicky, Gail's son. Though now 20 and in college, he'd kept on his paper round. It was easy enough to anticipate the time he finished and as he returned down the back alley, Liz put the plan into action.

"Nicky!" she shouted from her kitchen door, "can you come here a minute, luv? I want you."

Nicky turned in surprise, his eyes widened as he took in the slutty vision: heels, black fishnets, a short, tight black leather mini over an extremely low-cut red satin top (it was actually a leotard, though it didn't show) Liz's boobs practically overflowed.

"Er, hello Liz," he answered hesitantly, "what's up?"

"What I need," she replied, deliberately slowly and holding his attention with her unblinking eyes, "is a big strong lad to give me a hand with a little something."

"I, er, I don't know," said Nicky, faltering, "me mam'll have me breakfast ready."

"Oh, come on," Liz wheedled, "it'll only take five minutes." Liz turned on her heels, deliberately swaying her hips. She turned and looked over her shoulder as he waited on the threshold.

"Well come on in Nicky, I won't bite. She gave a girlish giggle. As he moved into the centre of the kitchen, she stepped behind him and closed the door.

"What, what is it you need me to do, Liz?" he asked, his voice somewhat smaller now. Liz placed her hands on her hips, her breasts straining, nipples hard and erect.

Moving over to a pair of step ladders set up in front of a tall cupboard, she answered "I know I'm being silly, but I need to reach something on the top shelf and I'm scared the ladders'll fall over. If you could just hold them steady while I reach up..." she began to climb to the top step as Nicky obediently held on to the sides. Liz, with her back to him, jutted her arse out, just inches from the boy's face, the leather material was pulled so tight he could practically see his reflection in front of him. "Now if I can just reach..." Then, Liz's shoe 'slipped' on the top step and she began falling backwards. Instinctively, Nicky put out his arms and encircled her as she turned around, her boobs mashing against his chest. She put her arms around him and grabbed him towards her. "Ooh, Nicky! Thank goodness you were there!" she gasped affectedly. By now she could feel his cock against her belly. She was staring into his eyes, hypnotically, shiny red lips pouting "Ooo, Nicky. You know what I want to do right now, don't you?"

"L-Liz," he began to stammer," I, I think I should be, I mean, I've never don it bef-" Liz silenced him with a finger pressed to his lips as she began sliding down him, her fingers splayed.

"Don't say a word, Nicky luv. I think we both know what's going to happen next, don't we?" By now she was unzipping his fly, his cock sprang eagerly out. Liz opened her eyes and mouth wide in mock shock. Looking upwards she said "ooo, Nicky! Nicky luv!" She gripped his shaft tightly, pumping it with her fingers, "Nicky! You're so big!" She could hear him breathing hard through his nose.

Then she played her trump card. Sitting back on her calves, she suddenly exclaimed: "Nicky. I can't do it. I'm sorry Nicky, but it just feels, it just feels, so wrong!" Her hand still gripped his cock and her lips were so close that Nicky could feel Liz's breath on the head. Long seconds passed. Had she overplayed her hand, she thought? She needn't have worried, the boy took the bait. Roughly grabbing her hair, Nicky drove Liz's mouth onto his stiff member. Liz uttered whimpers of protest but all the while making sure her own hands were kneading and massaging the boy's arse. He came quickly inside her mouth, Liz swallowed it down before sitting back on the kitchen floor, her boobs heaving as she pretended to gasp for air.

Looking up at him with the same big eyes, she said "your cum tasted so nice, Nicky luv, but now I want your cock inside me properly." She looked at her watch. "It's just that there's no time right now, damn it!" She frowned. "Could you come back, Nicky? Later today? Would you come back?"

"Oh, yeah!" he replied without hesitation. "That was fantastic, Liz, I want you right now!" Indeed, his cock was still hard and erect, but Liz stood up and ushered him to the door, the boy trying to cram his unwilling cock back inside his trousers.

"Later, Nicky luv, later. Four o'clock this afternoon, all right?" Bewildered, Nicky found himself outside in the back yard again. "Look," said Liz gesturing to an upturned plant pot. "There's a back door key under. Let yourself in and come straight upstairs. I'll be 'ready' for you." With an exaggerated wink, she turned and closed the door leaving Nicky alone, with a raging hard-on.

The hours passed slowly for him, he spent most of them on his bed with the door locked wanking himself at the memory of the gorgeous, dirty, slutty little bitch, cumming easily time and again. By the appointed hour his confidence and ego were rivaling each other as he thought of what he was going to do to the desperate old slag who was obviously aching for his hard young cock. As Liz had said, he found the key and quietly let himself in, smirking to himself as turned and locked the door. "The bitch is all mine now!" he gloated to himself.

"Is that you, Nicky luv?" came Liz's seductive voice from upstairs.

"Why?" he answered as he went up the stairs, "are you expecting anybody else?" he thought it sounded nonchalant.

"Through here, lover!" Liz's voice directed. Nicky opened the bedroom door and took in the spectacle of Liz on her bed, spreadeagled on her back in her classic outfit of black satin basque and stockings. Nicky hurtled towards her, ripping the zip of his trousers down to let his cock burst free. Once on top of her she had to guide his cock to her pussy lips as he clumsily groped and pawed her breasts, once inside her though, she began pumping him slowly, developing a steady and increasing rhythm, she could tell he was trying to hold back, trying to look like he was experienced, Liz smiled inwardly. Pulling his trousers over his hips, Liz's fingers sought out his anus, probing, gently, delicately at first. "Ooooh, Nicky luv! That feels sooo good! You're such a big man!" Nicky grunted. "Not bad really," she thought, "not that he's a Rafiq, though!" She pushed her index finger in deeper into his anus. Feeling him wince, she whispered "Nicky luv? Do you mind if I do that? I mean, you don't think I'm kinky do you?"

"Do what you want, darlin'," Nicky gasped, "you can do owt you want!" he panted.

It was at that moment, with Nicky face down on top of Liz, that Rafiq stepped softly into the room, naked and with his own monster cock proud, erect and greased. He strode swiftly over to the bed and with one practiced, brutal motion, clasped Nicky over the mouth with his hand and mounted the boy's arse. In one stroke he powered at least half his length inside the boy. Nicky's eyes where screwed tight with terror and pain, his own cock dwindled instantly and slipped out of Liz's sopping pussy lips. When he opened his eyes, he was confronted by a grinning grimace, Liz began laughing in his face. "That's right!" she shouted, "that's what a real man's cock feels like! Like it do you, little boy?" she gripped Nicky tightly as he struggled in vain, Rafiq continuing to thrust into him until his spunk sputtered and spurted out of his arse. As Nicky scuttled off the bed and ran for the door, Liz began to leisurely lick and suck Rafiq's cock, her mocking voice following him as he ran. "Run home to your mother, boy! Come back when you're big enough!"