Coronation Street Fantasy Ch. 04

Story Info
Sally's Account Pt 01.
1.2k words
4.17
8.1k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thinking back on it, now, I don't really know how they ever talked me into it, much less the consequences of what was going to happen. But I found myself in the Rover's in a boozy lunchtime session with Deidre and Liz, it wasn't arranged or nothing, but I'd been hearing these rumours about what they'd been getting up to and what with Deidre's handsome young lover, well, I suppose I was a bit curious. We'd had quite a few, then Deidre suggested we go back to hers for me to meet Rafiq himself. I don't remember agreeing, but I don't remember objecting either, but it was suggested that if I was up for it, I could, you know, 'sleep with him', it had been a while since I'd been intimate with anyone, me and Kev had split up, again, so I just thought we'll see what happens, shall we? And went right along with it.

"When we got there, Rafiq was out, so we had a few more drinks. Then Liz suggested why not dress me up for his return? I wasn't sure what she meant, but before I knew it Deidre was plastering make-up on me: bright-red lipstick and loads of mascara, right tarty. Then Liz starts undressing me, drunk as I was, I couldn't help noticing her hands, sort of lingering on me, sort of caressing a bit, I'd often wondered whether she was a bit, you know, 'that way'. Then Deidre gets out this costume out for me and they both get me into. I look in the mirror and I swear, I gasped and put my hand up to my mouth, I have never blushed so much in my life. They'd dressed me as a slutty schoolgirl: tiny little pleated skirt that barely covered my bottom, a white satin blouse that they'd tied above my waist -you know, like Britney in that video?- white knee-high socks and they'd even pinned a little cap to my hair. Even though I'm way too old to ever pass as a kid, I was still really shocked, but at the same time... well, my nipples were really hard and showing through the satin, I was starting to get a bit wet, down there. I think she must have sensed it, because right there and then, and completely without warning, Liz, she just kissed me, full on, open-mouthed, holding the sides of my head to hers. I could feel her tongue in my mouth and although I tried to pull away, well, somehow, deep inside, I found myself sort of liking it.

"Then Deidre called Liz's name, in a sort of warning way and she just broke off. I looked across the room and there he was, Rafiq, standing at the door. Liz and Deidre left without saying anything to him, I don't think they even looked at him, they just went, like they were his servants or something and closed the door behind them . He was naked apart a towel round his waist. I just stood there, staring at him. He was very good looking, youngish, firm, lean muscles, that gorgeous coffee-coloured skin and his dark features. But them eyes. They were hypnotic and staring, sort of commanding, you'd say.

"Then, suddenly, I got right scared, I sobered up in a second. Here I was, alone in a room with a strange man who was about to, you know, 'have relations' with me, and with me dolled up like a teenage prostitute. I just wanted to be away, anywhere, back to normal, ordinary Sally. I thought of Kev. Rafiq started towards me, I think I stepped back, and I was stupidly tugging on the hem of that ridiculous skirt to try to cover myself up. But he pushed me back on the bed so I was sat down, facing him, then he dropped his towel. He was massive, you know, his 'thing'? It was so big and long, it just didn't look real, but it was. He just grabbed my head like Liz had done and drove it into my mouth, jerking my chin up so it could go down my throat, all the way down it went. My heart was pounding and I could feel the blood in my ears as he started sliding it in and out. I couldn't breathe, he was choking me, his thing was going to kill me. Just when I thought I was going to pass out, he came, in my throat and mouth, loads and loads of it as well, thick, gooey. On the rare occasion that ever let Kev do that to me, there was hardly anything came out and what little there was I could barely taste, but this was different, dark, musky, it tasted of something dangerous, there's no other word.

"I coughed and spluttered for a minute, my head down. I just didn't dare look up at him. Then, he shoved me back on the bed, lifted up my legs and slid my knickers off. Lifting my legs onto his shoulders, he put his thing right into my bottom, just shoved it, straight in, in about two pushes. I'd never let anyone touch me there, not even Kev and it's something that's just never appealed to me. It was absolute agony. I'd never known pain like it, there. I was screaming but he had his hand over my mouth. My face must have been all screwed up and tears just poured down my face. He must have been in me a full five minutes before I felt him come again inside me, I'd relaxed a bit, but it was still painful.

"He pulled out and I thought, surely that's it now? He either murders me now or lets me go? That was a bit naive of me, because he just re-positioned himself on top of me and pushed himself straight inside my front-bottom, straight in, all the way. I couldn't believe he was so big and so hard -Kev's is only half his size and only lasts 90 seconds. Kev, normal, ordinary, boring, rubbish sex. Sex. Then I got it. It spread through me like a warm glow, to every single, tingling part of me. Sex. Fucking. This gorgeous stud, fucking me, fucking me with that great, hard, pussy-fucking cock of his. In and out of me he went, deeper and deeper, harder and harder, faster and faster. I wanted that great, fucking cock to tear me in half, for him to fill me up with his gorgeous, fucking cum. I wanted to take me, fuck my cunt, to rape his dirty little cock-teasing schoolgirl whore, fuck her and fuck her, then strangle me as he cums into me again. I was just thrashing about underneath him, my head rolling from side to side. He just tore my blouse open and started kissing and sucking on my tits and I just loved it I wanted to kiss and bite him all over. I got on my knees and offered my arse to him again and he just rode like the slut I am, pulling me back by my hair.

"We must have fucked and sucked for hours, I hardly noticed when Liz and Deidre came in and joined us and we all squirmed and writhed around on the bed, just using and enjoying each others' bodies. I just let them do what they wanted to me, because, by then, I wanted it too. I was reborn in a way, that afternoon. The old Sally, she was gone forever. The new Sally was now a cock-hungry slut and what's more, I was on a mission."