Coronation Street Sex Stories Ch. 02

Story Info
Tina & Amber get it on.
1.6k words
4.28
24.7k
4

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina McIntyre answered the security intercom on the wall of the flat she shared with Jason Grimshaw.

"Hello"

A voice she recognised straight away trilled back "its Amber, let me in its freezing out here."

A few seconds later the two girls were hugging each other. Tina planted a kiss on Ambers cheek and enquired, how's Uni?"

Amber, the daughter of Dev Allahan, was studying at a London university, answered "its OK, a lot of hard work, not much play, but I am enjoying it."

For the next few minutes, over a coffee, the two girls caught up with all the gossip accumulated since they last met. Then Amber asked ,"can I ask you an embarrassing question?"

Tina looked perplexed, raised an eyebrow and said "shoot."

Amber began. "Remember the girls trip to Blackpool?"

Tina smiled, "of course, it was great."

"Well remember the game we played, in the bar," Amber cast her eyes down, swallowed and said, "when we kissed."

Tina lifted her friends head, looked into her deep brown eyes, saying "it was my first girl on girl kiss too, I loved it."

"Could we do it again?" stammered Amber.

Tina laughed, "you want to kiss me?"

If Amber's dark skin would have allowed it she would have blushed deeply. "Not just a kiss, I want you to make love to me, you know, naked, breast kissing, pussy licking , fingers in places, the lot."

"Where did this come from? Asked an incredulous Tina.

Amber explained that a female tutor at college had befriended her, and Amber thought that she was interested in more than her studies.

Tina asked, "so what's the problem?"

"I don't know, I have only ever had sex with Darryl, only kissed a couple of boys, and only one girl." Amber smiled at Tina, "I would not know what to do, even if I wanted to, and I think I do, I am so confused."

"Do you want to, you know, shag this teacher? Asked Tina

Amber looked her straight in the eyes and said "I think so, she is so nice and attractive, but I don't want to mess up when the time comes."

Tina, thought for a moment, then drew Amber to her and placed her lips gently on those of the Indian girl.

"I would love to make love to you Amber, I really would" whispered Tina, before kissing her again, this time sliding her tongue into Amber's mouth.

Rather taken aback, Amber stammered, "when?"

"Well Jason has some mates coming round tonight to plays cards, is your place free?"

Amber smiled and said "I am sure I can persuade my dad to give me some space for a few hours, so it's a date."

Tina pulled her friend to her and whispered, "like to get in a bit of practice?" and again placed her lips gently on Amber's.

Amber's father Dev had a luxury apartment in a block at the end of Coronation Street.

Tina arrived as arranged at 8 o'clock. As soon as Tina entered the apartment, Amber took her in her arms and kissed her, forcing her back to the wall.

The two girls kissed over and over again, hands flowing over each others bodies, tongues duelling for supremacy in the others mouth.

Without speaking Amber took Tina's hand , and led her into her bedroom.

Both girls were wearing jeans & T shirts as they tumbled onto Amber's large double bed, still kissing and giggling like school girls.

Tina slid her hand under Amber's shirt and started to caress the brown skin with long tender strokes.

Amber sat up and pulled the shirt over her head revealing a white lacy bra, which stood out against the dark skin. Tina followed suit and Amber complemented her on the deep purple bra she wore.

After another elongated kissing session, the girls undid and removed each others bra's.

Tentatively Tina reached out and touched the soft but firm flesh of Amber's breast, her fingers barely touching the almost black nipple, before it came hard, under her touch.

Amber sighed and lifted Tina's mouth to hers, her tongue seeking hers, their lips sliding over each others, breaking momentarily before crushing together in pure passion.

Tina slid her hand down Ambers body until her fingers popped the button on her jeans and she slowly slid down the zipper.

They continued to kiss deeply as Tina's fingers found the waistband of Amber's panties and teased their way inside.

The first contact of Tina's fingers with her pubic hair gave Amber a slight jolt, but when her friend explored further and found the top of her pussy inserting a finger into the moistness it contained, she gave an audible gasp .

Tina ventured further and as the kissing they were both enjoying intensified, Tina found Amber's clitoris and began to massage the small piece of sensitive flesh.

Amber suddenly experienced a feeling she had never had before as her first ever orgasm tore through her body. The waves of pleasure flowed through her as Tina continued to weave her magic between her legs with her fingers and in her mouth with her tongue.

Laying back on the pillow, Amber beamed a huge smile and simply said, "wow" as Tina removed her jeans , quickly followed by her own.

Amber's white panties were soaking as Tina slid them down the smooth skin of Amber's legs.

Tina sat up and looked at Amber's naked body. The small breasts were tipped with large dark brown nipples. The belly was flat and at the junction of her thighs, a triangle of curly, black pubic hair, peering through which was the most delightful pair of pink pussy lips. The sight was quite stunning

Tina stripped off her purple panties and kneeling between Amber's legs asked, "well what do you think?"

Amber gazed at Tina, the dark hair, very pretty face, nice breasts, larger than hers with deep pink nipples and large areola's. Like hers, Tina's pubic hairs were, thick and very dark.

Amber reached up and pulled Tina onto her, her mouth finding Tina's instantly, tongues again taking up the task of inflicting immense pleasure. Their breasts collided, movements of their bodies sliding the four objects together, erect nipple against erect nipple sending waves of pleasure through each girl. They ground their pubic mounds against each other, before collapsing after a mutual frenzy of lovemaking.

They lay facing each other, legs entwined, hands caressing the soft skin of the others back, lips millimetres apart, occasionally touching, tongues reaching between lips to eagerly touch the other. Neither spoke for a long time, then Tina said, "I never thought it could be like this, it is so sensual, so gentle, so sexy, I just can't believe it.2

Amber kissed her again and said, "I know, it is just perfect, it all seems so natural, so gentle and yet so naughty."

Amber rolled Tina onto her back and climbed on top of her. After kissing for a while, she slid her tongue down Tina's neck and then further down, to take the other girls nipple into her mouth. Amber flicked her tongue around the hardening nub, bringing out a whimpering sound from Tina. Amber then transferred her attentions to the other breast, whilst gently stroking the other nipple.

Moving down, she flicked her tongue at the tight little knot that was Tina's belly button, her chin resting on the very top hairs of her pubic region.

Tina felt delirious as Amber coated her pubes with her tongue, she opened her legs wider as Amber slid between them and lowered her head to Tina's pussy.

Never having been in this situation before, instinct took over and Amber parted her friends pussy lips with her tongue and began to gently lap at the sensitive folds of flesh. Her tongue became more adventuress, as she used her fingers to open up new avenues for it to follow.

Tina was I a state of sexual excitement she had not felt with any of her male lovers, the things the Indian girl was doing to her pussy was driving her wild with desire.

Then Amber introduced her fingers into the equation , this was the tipping point , the most powerful orgasm Tina had ever enjoyed, tore through her body. From the tips of her toes, though the very flesh that Amber was still exploiting, to the very tips of her nipples and into her head.

Her head seemed to be filled with a million stars exploding at once as her body shook with the intensity of the climax.

"Wow, what was that?" said Amber, looking up from between Tina's legs, her face glistening with the juice from Tina's pussy, "did I cause that? I must be good."

Tina beckoned Amber up and the two girls kissed simply, lip to lip and fell asleep in each others arms.

"Amber, you Ok?" came the shout from the lounge.

The two girls woke at once.

"Oh my god, my dad is back early," said Amber, climbing out of bed, naked as the day she was born. "What shall we do?"

Tina said "we could tell him we have just been making hot girl on girl love, or I could go to the bathroom, get dressed and you tell him we have been watching a movie on that TV over there, oh by the way, put some clothes on first"

That is what she did, no, not the girl on girl. Dev was none the wiser as Tina gave Amber a goodnight hug at the door.

A few weeks later Tina received a text message from Amber, it read.

"Practice came in very useful. Had to stay in late after class, teacher was very strict, I had to please her. And boy was she pleased... thanks to you .... Love A"

Meanwhile in the Streetcars cab office, Claire Peacock was telling Lloyd how unadventurous her sex life was.

But that's another story.