Coronation Street Sex Stories Ch. 03

Story Info
Claire opens up to Lloyd.
2.2k words
4.33
19.7k
2

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a quiet day at "Street Cars" The part owner Lloyd Mullaney was sat in the battered chair, reading a magazine, while Claire Peacock, the telephone dispatcher, tried to tidy up the desk, that Eileen Grimshaw always left a mess.

"Boring, isn't it?" said Claire, "where is everybody?"

Lloyd looking up from his magazine said "there's an England game on TV, they will all be in the pub's watching, then wanting cabs, after the final whistle, it is always the same."

"Look, you nip off home for an hour, I can look after the calls, and if we get busy, I can ring you."

"I appreciate that Lloyd, but I am OK, here," replied Claire.

"Just thought you may have been able to fit in a quickie with your Ashley, while the boys are in school." quipped Lloyd.

"That's all it ever is with Ashley, a quickie. I think he forgets I have needs to." exclaimed an angry Claire.

Lloyd said, "Oop's, sorry, touchy subject."

"Lloyd, its not your fault my husbands no good when it comes to sex, its that selfish pig."

Lloyd tried to interrupt, but Claire was in full flow now.

"He goes to the Rovers, has a few pints, we go to bed, me in my sexy nightie, ready to be made love to, and what happens? He gives me a sloppy kiss, lifts my nightie, spreads my legs, shoves it in, then after about six or seven thrusts, comes inside me, tells me it was great, rolls over and within twenty seconds is snoring like a pig, leaving me high and dry." Said a tearful Claire.

Lloyd got out of his chair and took he into his arms, hugging her and trying to console her as the tears began to flow.

Claire, between sobs said, "sorry Lloyd, that was not called for, but he makes me so mad."

"It's OK babe, It sometimes works to let it all out." Before Lloyd could say anything else, Claire kissed him. Lloyd was taken aback, but soon responded. Their mouths crushing together, tongues at first tentative but then swirling around each other, as the kiss continued.

Finally breaking apart, Claire said "sorry Lloyd, I don't know what came over me, I have never done anything like that before."

"Don't apologise, its not every day a guy of my age gets kissed like that by a beautiful young girl, I enjoyed every second of it." responded a beaming Lloyd, hardly able to believe what had just happened.

Claire looked at him and said "perhaps that's what I need, a good old fashioned screw, no hold barred, no commitments, no strings, just a good fuck."

"I cant believe I just said that." exclaimed a blushing Claire, "I am so sorry ."

"Stop apologising, I think it would be a good idea to, but then I am prejudiced as I would love to be then one." stammered Lloyd. "perhaps I could put a card in the Kabin window, something like.

'Black man, Single, Mid Forties, Cab Owner wishes to meet, Red haired mum of 2, late twenties, for no strings sex sessions, must be local and married to a butcher.'

They both laughed and at that moment Eileen came in to relive Claire.

As she was leaving she gave Lloyd a little smile and mouthed the word "thanks".

Claire and Ashley had spent Saturday night in the Rovers Return, Lloyd was in also, and kept noticing Claire glancing his way and smiling. Neither of them had mentioned the kissing incident from a few days earlier.

When Claire got home, she went upstairs and slipped into a new black silk nightie, that had cost her a lot of money. a squirt of her most expensive perfume and she was ready for love.

Unfortunately Ashley wasn't, he said he was tired and after a perfunctory kiss on the cheek, he rolled over and fell fast asleep.

After a sleepless night, Claire went downstairs to give the boys their breakfast, seeing her mobile phone she picked it up and sent a text to Lloyd.

"seen card in Kabin window.

would love to meet up for some fun.

details please.

The butchers wife."

She was going to delete it, but at the last second pressed the send button.

Lloyd was just waking up when his phone buzzed. He could believe his eyes and instantly replied.

"How about tomorrow? 11 at the red rec.

Taxi Man "

Claire spent the rest of the day in a quandary, should she cheat on her husband with her boss, or for once in her life, do something exiting?

After much soul searching she sent a text to Lloyd, which read "OK, see you there."

All that day Claire was at the same time, frightened and excited at the thought of illicit sex with Lloyd.

As the next morning dawned on a typical Manchester day, cold, grey and of course raining. Claire thought "are the gods trying to tell me not to go?" but she decided that come whatever, she would have sex with Lloyd this day.

As the time approached, it seemed a million restless butterflies had settled in her stomach. As she approached the car park on the Red Rec she saw Lloyds car and suddenly it all seemed OK.

As she slid into the front seat, Lloyd looked at her and smiled, "glad you could make it, you look gorgeous ."

Claire returned his smile and leaned over and planted a wet sloppy kiss on his lips, no words were needed.

Lloyd drove for about ten miles, out into countryside, down a dirt road into a clearing in a small wood.

"Been here before?" asked Claire

"Yes, but not for a few years." a smiling Lloyd answered.

"Shall we go in the back? asked Claire, as she opened the door.

Moments later they were kissing passionately on the back seat, hands all over each others bodies.

Lloyd had the top buttons of Claire's blouse undone and his hand slipped inside the cup of her bra, feeling the nipple harden under his touch. This action caused Claire to thrust her tongue even deeper into Lloyd's mouth as she sought his reply.

As Lloyd removed Claire's blouse and undid her bra, Claire's hand dropped to his groin and she felt his hardness under her playing fingers.

Lloyd eased Claire onto her back and popped the button at the top of her jeans. Slowly unzipping them, he eased them over her thighs and down her slim legs, finally removing them along with her shoes. The young housewife now lay before him, wearing just a pair of simple white cotton panties.

Claire lifted her hips, allowing him to slide the panties down to join her other clothing in the well of the back seat.

Lloyd gazed at the view before him. Claire's legs were slightly apart and he could see the pink lips of her pussy through the quite thick red pubic hair.

Lloyd slowly moved his face towards her, kissing the insides of her thighs, enjoying the musky aroma coming from her most secret place.

He then slid his tongue along her pussy lips, tasting the first secretions of lubrication that she had created.

Then forcing gently, he inserted his tongue into her and began lapping slowly, feeling the smooth inside of her and drinking in the wonderful musky smell. Lloyd lapped slowly up and down Claire's now soaking wet pussy, as the young housewife held her head back and marvelled at the sensations emanating from between her legs.

She had dreamed of what it would be like, having your pussy sucked, licked and touched in such an erotic way. She had broached the subject with Ashley, but his reaction had been very hostile. "I'm not putting my mouth anywhere near where you pee" was his caveman type response to oral sex.

Now she was enjoying it from an expert. Lloyd has always loved women's genetalia and now was enjoying exploring the most sensitive and private part of Claire Peacocks anatomy, and boy were they both enjoying it.

As Claire thrust her pussy into his face, Lloyd introduce first one then two fingers into her pussy and stated to move them slowly in and out, whilst his tongue flicked reptile like against her clitoris, precipitating, the most intense orgasm of her life. The climax ripped through her body like molten lava causing her to scream out almost deafening Lloyd.

The both relaxed, Lloyd trailing kisses up her body until their mouths met and Claire tasted her own juices from Lloyd's mouth and tongue.

"I never imagined it could be so good, so satisfying, so incredible. You are a fantastic lover." exclaimed a breathless Claire, breaking the kiss. "but aren't you a trifle overdressed?"

With that, despite the confined space, Lloyd stripped off his shirt. Sitting in a cab or around the office was not the best situation to have a great body, and Lloyd was no exception, but Claire could not care less if he could use his tongue like that. The trousers and boxers followed, Claire was a little disappointed that the myth that all black men had enormous penises, was not true. Lloyd was about the same size as her husband, but could probably use it better.

Both were sitting now, Lloyd had his arm around her shoulders, playing with her left breast, while she tentatively reached down and circled his erect cock with her fingers, slowly moving the skin up and down, whilst their tongues duelled inside each others mouths.

Lloyd whispered in her ear "have you ever sucked a cock?"

Looking pensive Claire said "not until now." and lowered her head to his groin.

Opening her mouth she slowly placed the bulbous black head of Lloyds cock between her lips and eased him into her mouth. She was surprised that she actually enjoyed the sensation and removing the cock, licked around the head, before taking him once again.

Lloyd was loving his first blow job for weeks , the last one a young blonde girl, who had no money to pay for her cab home. Sometimes being a cab driver had its perks.

As Claire sucked eagerly on his cock, Lloyd manoeuvred the young woman's body around to enable him to insert two fingers into her. Again this was new to Claire, but she approved and increased the intensity of her oral ministrations.

Finally Lloyd was at the point of no return and gasped "I'm coming Claire."

Still holding him, Claire gave one final rub and took the full load of Lloyd's sperm onto her face. She was covered, eyes, forehead, hair and especially mouth were full of his sticky white fluid.

Both lay back, exhausted from their lovemaking. "There's a towel in the glove compartment." said Lloyd, thinking she would want to wipe his sperm from her face. But Claire had other ideas. Opening the door, she stepped out into the pouring rain.

"Lets have a nature shower," she said "its so wonderful to be naked and free."

So Lloyd joined her, and they ran around the clearing, like two young kids, naked as the day they were born.

Then Claire pulled him towards her and said "Do you want to make love, you know properly, like fuck me?"

Lloyd said of course he did and took her hand and guided her towards the car.

"No here, in the open, in the rain, that's where I want to do it."

Pointing between his legs at his flaccid cock, he said "we may have a problem here"

"Soon sorted," said Claire dropping to her knees and taking him into her mouth. Within minutes, despite the downpour, Lloyd was ready.

"I only ever do it missionary fashion," said Claire," so something different please."

Lloyd lay on his back and Claire, straddled him, holding his cock she guided him into her moist tunnel, his cock seeming to touch way up inside as she began to move up and down, in complete control of everything.

The rain poured down, plastering Claire's red hair to her head and shoulders, despite this Claire continued to ride on Lloyds rampant cock, thrilling to the deep penetration she was experiencing.

Orgasm followed orgasm as she was made love to in positions she could only dream of with her husband. Finally Lloyd placed her on her knees and positioned himself behind her, took her from the rear.

What had gone before was just a taste of the experience she was feeling now as Lloyds thrusting seemed to penetrate her very being. Soon she experienced another intense orgasm, climaxing as Lloyds withdrew and splattered his jizz all over her backside and lower back.

They collapsed on the wet grass, the rain beating down on their naked bodies, holding hands they just lay consumed by the passion they had just shared.

Eventually Claire said "well I said I wanted fucking, and I can honestly say, I think I have been well and truly fucked, thank you."

"You mentioned a towel?" said Claire

Lloyd laughed as he opened up the glove compartment and handed the smallest hand towel she had ever seen.

"This may take some time," she laughed as she began to rub her hair.

Still soaking wet, they donned their clothes and after a long session of kissing , began the journey back to Weatherfield.

Lloyd dropped her in town and she caught the bus back to her house on Coronation Street.

Later lying in a hot bath she played over in her mind, the events of the morning. Somehow she would never be the same again.

Later that night, a few doors down the street Dev Allahan and his wife Sunita were making love ........

But that's another story.