Coronation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The creature that spoke to her was no longer the alien intrusion into her mind. It was a part of her. It seemed strange to remember that she'd once been terrified of it. But it had offered her nothing but positive change to her life. She would listen to it now, as she had before. She would need an incubator.

Blake spent the time in the showers preparing it for her use. Along with her new urges, new skills and knowledge poured in, blending in with the rest of her memories and thoughts. The fluid that she gushed forth from her ovipositor wasn't just an intoxicator and a lubricant. It was also a primary nutrient bath for her young ones. She had to gush a lot to make sure the eggs would mature. Out of pure curiosity, she stuck the giant organ up to her mouth and pumped. Fluid gushed down her face, and she lapped some of it up with her extended tongue. It tasted terrific!

The sound of a door opening made Blake scatter to the far corner. A woman's voice hummed a song near the locker portion of the showers. She had a beautiful voice, one the Queen would enjoy hearing over and over before she was done. Dressed in nothing but a towel, the woman stepped out into the tiled washing area. Before she could enter a stall, her eyes caught something out of a twisted nightmare.

It was at least nine feet tall. Purple scales covered its entire body, but parts of it looked almost human. Massive breasts and a distended belly made it look like a parody of motherhood, but the clawed hands and feet offered no such warmth. It rested on all fours, long tongue flicking back and forth. The woman didn't have time to flee, but she tried anyway.

Blake pounced. The power in her leap was incredible, and she bowled over the naked woman. She shrieked in confusion and terror, but that was ended by dutiful application of venom-dosing fangs. Her struggles transmuted to writhing as her fear faded to lethargic confusion. After pulling back from the injection point, Blake spent a while sliding her elongated tongue along the woman's neck.

"What's your name?" Blake asked, her new voice sounding so strange to her ears. She felt the naked woman shiver. The venom was doing its work.

"Jessica," she said through a gasp. "What...what are you?"

The answer came to Blake unbidden. "Your Queen, now. I have use for your body."

Jessica whimpered. Her eyes locked onto Blake's throbbing organ, looking for all the world like a cannon aimed straight at her. The venom aided by relaxing her, but she wasn't quite ready to be stuffed. The Queen slid her mouth down to the woman's bare breasts. They were mere handfuls compared to the impressive mounds that she sported, but there was plenty to lick and tease with her mouth. Jessica squirmed pathetically, offering little moans and gasps as Blake tongued her stiffening nipples.

"You're so responsive," she hissed, "So much more than that guard was. You'll make a fine toy for me."

Jessica's eyes went wide when she felt the bulbous head press against her lower lips. The venom had robbed her of both the desire and the ability to clench down with any regularity, and the constant flow of precum-like fluid provided plenty of lubrication. The naked woman let out a breath as the first few inches slipped inside her.

Blake could barely hold back her orgasm. It felt like heaven to finally be inside someone. She'd had sex before, once or twice, but it had never felt right. Somewhere her old self had thought that playing the dominant role hadn't been her thing, and that she'd enjoy a more submissive encounter. But this...this pure dominance on an instinctual level proved that wrong. It wasn't that she didn't like sex. It was that she wasn't who she really was on the inside when she had it before. Now, with her true form manifested in the physical world, it was utter bliss. Every sound her partner made, every inch of her body's craving, and the desire to fill this woman popped off like fireworks in her mind. This was perfect!

But she had a mission to fulfill. This wasn't just for pleasure, after all! As much as she wanted to savour it, the urges her companion had instilled were too powerful to resist. Blake let her ovipositor take over, and immediately the pleasure increased. A single bulge bloated out her cumtube. She watched with fascination as it slid out from her body until it reached her tip. Then, with a moan and a gush of fluid, the egg slid inside Jessica's body.

The human had never experienced anything quite like this! The egg rested snugly within the human's walls. Whatever was in Blake's semen-equivalent made the slight adjustments to make Jessica's womb more capable of holding eggs. This was her new purpose. Her one mission in life: to care for her Queen's spawn. The egg stretched her out so good, but she wanted more. She Needed More. She splayed her legs out as far as they'd go to present herself as the best possible receptacle she could be.

Egg followed egg, each rubbery ovoid unleashed a wave of relief and pleasure. Finally, Blake was getting relief for her own burden. Each fertilized egg allowed the swelling in her belly to go down, but it simply wasn't enough. Jessica's womb was filling up, and the modifications could only do so much!

Blake withdrew the ovipositor. When Jessica sighed with relief, however, the Queen shook her finger playfully.

"Oh no, honey, you have one more hole not filled."

Blake bit Jessica again, this time on her shoulder. Her fangs pumped her body full of calming, relaxing toxins. The human quivered as her defences were overwhelmed, making her nothing but a docile incubator for her Queen's needs. When Blake pushed the tip of the tube against Jessica's ass, there was no resistance. Nor did Jessica attempt such a struggle. She was simply too blissed out to fight it, cooing her submission as she was stuffed with more alien progeny.

"Such a good girl. And don't worry, you'll lay them with plenty of time before they hatch. But I'll have use for you afterward. Our babies will need so much milk to grow big and strong." Blake traced her claws over the woman's minuscule breasts. "These little buds won't do at all."

All Jessica could do was whimper as egg after egg slid into her body. Weak jets of feminine fluids squirted out of her at regular intervals, but soon faded to a constant, shameless dribble. Eventually, the climaxes themselves all rolled into a singular euphoria that ebbed and flowed but never full dissipated. It was Heaven. And Jessica couldn't wait to see what her Queen had in store for her afterward.

***

Response Team Echo was the best that Reach Tech's internal security force had to offer. Equipped with the latest in sensors and detection equipment and armed with high calibre, high impact weaponry, they were the last line of defence when a science project went haywire. Lieutenant Morrow, hard nosed vet of more than a handful of real wars, lead the team into the fight.

The Sleipnir facility had been out of contact with CIC for over 24 hours. All previous attempts to reestablish communications had failed. Echo had been dispatched within the hour, hard dropping onto the station's landing pad and preparing for anything. Of course the corporate bigwigs had whatever Sleipnir was working on locked up tight. All they said was that it was an Extraterrestrial Organism, or EXO. Fat lot of good that did.

Primary power was down. The teams SigInt operator cracked the door open with the emergency release codes. The huge, dead doors lead into what should have been the lobby. There was a front desk, alright, though it had been scissored in half by what looked like a tornado made of razorblades.

Echo swept their corners, slug throwers with breaching rounds ready to put holes in any threat they saw. Their flashlights caught sight of a glossy purple film that covered most of the room's surfaces. Stepping into it made a squelching noise that turned Morrow's stomach. Among the broken furniture, small stacks of ovoid objects pulsed with a violet light.

Before Morrow could approach one of the piles to inspect it, a human form waddled out from the darkness. She was naked, streaks of the same purple colour running through her skin like circuitry. Her breasts and belly were engorged beyond what would seem possible under normal circumstances.

"Identify yourself!" Morrow called out. The woman barely noticed him. She trotted off to one of the piles of eggs and bent over.

"Must...lay. Queen says I must...lay."

Translucent purple eggs slid from her body in a goopy mess. The woman's face contorted, though not in pain. She made her enjoyment of the act quite apparent, going so far as to diddle her clit while the eggs slid out of her. Once her act was complete, she stood up.

"Babies," she said, almost in a trace, "I must...help the babies now." She grabbed her breasts, kneading the heavy mounds of flesh until they dribbled with thick, creamy milk. Her eyes were glazed over, lost in her own head or whatever the EXO had done to her.

One look at the pile of glowing eggs made Morrow want nothing more than to take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. But if there was one employee left alive, there were sure to be more. No matter how mutated she was, extraction had to be possible. He slung his rifle over his shoulder and reached out to grasp her.

Morrow frozen. The woman's eyes were no longer glassy. They lifted up to gaze at something above them all. He followed her line of sight, feeling a chill run up his spine.

"Babies," she said, "Come here for dinner!"

The ceiling writhed.

12