Corporal Jake Gardner Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Jake slammed in hard and held his cock pressed all the way inside me. I felt the hot gush of the first burst of cum explode inside me as his cock contracted and expanded. That's all it took for me to respond in kind. I screamed around the cock in my mouth, which must have taken Carlos over the edge too. As my body shuddered in sexual release, his cock jerked and squirted cum into my willing mouth. Words can't describe how difficult it is to experience three simultaneous earth-shattering orgasms! I was lost in one of the most incredible orgasms I can remember, while trying to swallow all Carlos' cum without choking.

My two studs rolled onto the floor on either side of me, seemingly exhausted and spent. My body glowed with satisfaction as I lay there between them, the hot showers continuing to rain down upon our bodies. Nonetheless, I rubbed my sore pussy and my very sensitive breasts as I squirmed expectantly between them wanting more.

"That was fucking great," groaned Carlos. I rolled to my side and put my head on his heaving chest and slipped my trembling hand to his limp cock. He flinched as I gave it a gentle squeeze, so I reluctantly released it and twisted my fingers in his pubic hair. "Mamasita, you are something else. My man Jake is a very lucky man." I snuggled closer to him and began nibbling and licking his chest. I loved the way he responded to my expectant touch. I cupped his cock again, only this time he didn't flinch. Instead, he lifted his hips slightly, and I felt it begin to swell in my fist. "Keep that up, Lisa and I'm going to fuck that hot little ass of yours."

Jake snuggled up behind me and whispered in my ear. "Let's go get something to eat first, and then we can come back to the room and really have some fun! I promise you'll be well taken care of then, my little nymphomaniac."

Reluctantly, I released the meaty cock I so desperately wanted. I sighed and sat up, pulling my wet hair back out of my face. Suddenly giggling, I realized our surroundings. The three of us were sprawled on the shower floor with two showers still spraying us with warm water. The three of us toweled off and crept out the door into the hallway. Carlos and Jake agreed that the three of us would meet out front in 15 minutes. "If you two aren't down there by then," cautioned Carlos, "I'm going come back up here and kick the fucking door down." He kissed me playfully on the top of my head, as I slipped into the relative safety of the Jake's room.

"Jake, you are so bad!" I slapped him playfully on the arm as he closed the door.

"Don't even fucking try to tell me you didn't love every inch of cock you took so willingly. I'm just sorry I didn't invite a few more of the guys. You were a sexual lunatic, Lisa!"

To be continued...

12