Corporate Affairs Ch. 03

Story Info
At Diane's condo.
4.3k words
4.76
22.8k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greyman01
Greyman01
435 Followers

It was all I could do to not run like a little kid late for the bus on the day of the field trip. I was almost giddy with excitement. I forced myself to walk at a normal pace through the lobby of the hotel. Then I was cursing under my breath as more people entered the elevator and it became a 'local' instead of an express, stopping at four floors before finally reaching mine.

Fortunately, everything was packed since I was originally scheduled to fly back to Omaha tonight. Scanning the room to ensure I hadn't missed anything, I grabbed my bags and left. At least I thought ahead to arrange an Uber and the car arrived just as I exited the hotel. The driver put my things in the trunk and returned to the car. We pulled away without any words said. My mind was racing, filled with thoughts of Diane - her face, her voice, her body, her mind, and her smile.

The ride was shorter than I expected, though that was probably due to drifting off into a world with so many images of Diane and I together. I added a very nice tip to the driver, thanked him and took the handles of my luggage. Again, I fought the urge to run as I walked into Diane's building. The doorman nodded when I gave him the unit number and, this time, I was the only one on the elevator.

Diane's unit took up one quarter of the 33rd floor. It faced north toward Buckhead, though I didn't know that. When the ping announced the car's arrival on the floor Diane's door opened at the same time as the elevator's. The doorman must have phoned.

Diane stood wearing the same outfit from the office, although several buttons on her blouse were unbuttoned allowing a generous view of her cleavage. She had one hand extended, resting high on the open door and her hips were cocked to one side. She greeted me playfully, "Hello sailor, new in tow... uhmph."

I couldn't wait. I dropped the handles of my roll aboard and garment bag letting them fall to the floor. I circled my arms around Diane's waist and kissed her, breaking off her humorous welcome. When I finally let her come up for air she took several breaths and she actually looked a little flustered.

"Whew, you'd think we were apart for 30 days and not," she looked at her watch, "27 minutes. Miss me much?"

"More than I can describe." I was a bit breathless myself. "I want to spend every waking minute, and sleeping ones, too, with you. I've got a very bad case of the Diane Whites," I gushed, my emotions surging.

"Let's at least close the door so we don't give my neighbors a free show," she laughed.

I picked up my things and moved them to a chair in the entryway. Diane took my hand and said, "Let me give you the tour."

She proceeded to show me the kitchen which opened to the dining room and beyond that, the living room with a large balcony outside. To one side was a guest room, bathroom, a small office, and a laundry and utility area. Everything in the condo was tastefully done and probably expensive. There was artwork on the walls that looked like originals but I knew nothing about them. The floors were hardwood with oriental rugs over them. The furniture was of a modern design but was of wood and natural fabrics so it wasn't stark or cold like many newer styles.

We recrossed the living room and she extended her arm in a sweeping gesture while announcing, "And this is my boudoir."

The room was warm, not actual temperature wise, but in the manner in which it was put together. The colors, the furniture, the rug, the layout, the fabrics all made the space seem inviting, like a safe, comfortable nest.

"This looks like a very nice place to come home to," I opined. "I mean your whole home is lovely, but this room is the nicest, by far."

Diane's eyes were sparkling. "You really think so? I was so happy with the way this room turned out. It's my refuge from the world. I don't usually show it to people because it's so special to me, like you." Her hand slid over my shoulder to my neck and then up as her fingers entwined in my hair. She guided me to her lips and bestowed a sweet, soft kiss on my lips. I think her emotions were running pretty wild, too.

"So, let's see the master bath," I said expectantly as I began to loosen my tie and kick off my shoes.

"Hold on there, tiger. Not so fast. I want to savor my boy not just rush through things."

I stopped my actions and watched her take a seat on her bed, crossing her legs and holding her knee with laced fingers. "Take your time, entice me as you take off your clothes. Make it a pleasure for me to see you in all your glory. Reveal your body to me, don't just expose it," she guided.

I was taken aback for a moment. Was she expecting me to act like some male stripper for her enjoyment? I removed my tie and twirled it in front of me, then flung it to her. She didn't move and it fell to hand off the suspended heel of her crossed leg.

"You are not some cheap stripper at a bachelorette party, Samuel. You are a man with a fine body who wants to begin to warm up his lover. Be mature about this," she huffed.

I still wasn't sure what she wanted or expected but I tried something. I began by shooting my cuffs from under the sleeves of my jacket. Then I unhurriedly slid my suit jacket off and lay it on a chest to the side of the doorway. I unbuttoned each cuff and then slowly unbuttoned my shirt from the neck down but didn't remove it from my pants. I stared at her eyes the whole time so that every time she looked back to mine they were on her.

A smile broke over her face. "Oh, my. Yes, Samuel, very nice. You're warming me up."

I wasn't sure how to remove my shoes and socks in a sexy way but just did it slowly. I figured I wanted my socks off before my pants. Bare legs and dark socks are not sexy, at all, ever! I placed my footwear at the base of the chest and then unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my fly and lowered the pants to my thighs. From there I stepped out of the legs without letting the waist hit the floor. I folded them and lay them on top of the jacket. I slipped off the shirt and then turned my back to Diane as I peeled my tshirt over my head.

When I turned to face her again I was wearing nothing but my boxers and they were sporting a bulge from my mostly erect cock. I walked to her slowly saying, "I'll need some help with this last part."

"Mmmmmm," she buzzed to herself. Her legs uncrossed and her hands reached up to touch my chest. She then let them roam down my body. When she reached my hips she 'hopped' over my shorts to my thighs. "You have a terrific body, Samuel. You're trim, firm, muscular but not over built with ridiculous masses of 'show' muscles. You are a delicious treat and I promise I am going to eat you up like you're the last morsel on earth."

Using her thumbs and forefingers she took hold of the bottom edge of each leg of my boxers and pulled them down. There was some resistance when the waistband hit the base of my penis and had to stretch to move down the shaft and over the head. Once the head was free my dick snapped up into the air and bobbed between us several times. Diane let the boxers fall to my ankles as she stood.

"Oh, yes, my boy. You have a lovely body and I am so going to enjoy playing with it and seeing how many ways it can pleasure me," she purred as her hands returned to my chest. She flicked the nails of her index fingers up over my nipples sending a jolt through me. Before I could settle she lightly scraped them back down over the now swollen points.

"Aaaggghhhh, oooohhhhh," I emitted as the painful pleasure stung and excited me.

"You like that, do you?" she grinned as her fingers squeezed and tugged on my now very sensitive nips.

I gritted my teeth and sucked in a long, slow breath as the conflicting stimuli of discomfort and excitation fed through my body from those two, small points.

Releasing her pinch she looked up at me in a very loving way. "That's my good boy, let me show you what I can give you, and you show me what you are willing to endure for me."

I groaned as she surrounded first one nipple then the other with her soft lips, warm, wet mouth and sucked them gently. Even the light sucking caused twinges of pain mixed with tingles of titillation "I'll show you how I can build you up until I bring you to ecstasy. I'll reward you, my sweet boy, for providing your body for me to use for our mutual pleasure."

She looked down at my cock. "I can tell you can tolerate much more to please me. See how much you enjoy this already? Look at the arousal just oozing from you."

I looked down to see precum flowing from me in a thick dollop hanging from my tip. Diane placed two fingers under the base of my cock and using her long nails drew them up along the length. Just before hitting my most sensitive spot she switched to the soft pads of the fingers and collected the glob before raising them to her mouth and making a show of sucking them clean.

"Turn around, let me look at your backside."

As I turned my back to her I realized that she was still fully clothed. I felt strange being naked in front of her while she was still dressed. On the one hand it was threatening or belittling, on the other hand it made her more desirable and stoked the horny fires burning inside me. My thoughts were interrupted by her hands on my shoulders. Pressed firmly to me they molded to my contours as they descended my body to my waist. Once again she skipped to my thighs, letting her hands rise from there until she cupped my ass cheeks.

"Oh, so firm and with such handsome dimples on each side, this may be the perfect ass," she practically drooled over my shoulder. "I could enjoy this ass for hours on end."

I flinched as she dug her nails deep into my flesh. I clinched my butt hard trying to make it too dense for her nails to sink into but she tightened her grip so much I thought she would draw blood.

"Yessss, that's it. Flex this ass for me. Show me how chiseled it is, how strong it is to push that big cock of yours into me, how it can propel your hips all night for me. How I long to show off my boy's ass to any bitch or slut who thinks they have what it takes to capture you like I have," she growled.

Diane was driving me mad. Her fully covered breasts were rising and falling against my back with each breath. Her touches, whether hard or soft, were amping up my lust to new levels and her words were both scaring and thrilling me. I didn't know that what she would do next would push me even further.

Releasing her claws from my butt, my cougar reached around me to grasp my cock in both hands. She proceeded to slowly stroke up and down my shaft with a grip light enough not to cause the irritation of a too dry hand job but tight enough to send waves of pleasure through the nerve endings all the way to my core.

"Don't you dare come, sweet boy," she replied to the moans I let escape. "You warn me when you feel like you're about to shoot your thick load of spunk."

Thirty seconds later it became too much. "Diane, I'm there," I grunted.

She flung both hands from my cock as if they were scalded by my flesh and stepped away from my body. She moved around to my side to enjoy the show of my cock dancing randomly as if seeking a cunt, a mouth or an ass in which to explode.

"I don't think I can stop this," I gasped.

Suddenly, Diane squeezed her hands in a circle around the base of my shaft, choking off any flow in or out. I thought my head would burst from the blood that engorged it and I thought my balls might explode from the pain of the damming of the flow.

"Don't, don't," she admonished.

Moments later it felt as though my cock were wilting. I saw, rather than felt, that she had removed her hands and that there was now droop in my dong.

Diane moved to flick on the lights in the bathroom then turned toward me and struck a backlit pose in the door frame. Her hands were on her hips with her elbows out to the side. Her feet were spread apart enough to create tension in her skirt. She looked fucking sexy, fucking powerful, fucking in control, all without looking mean or dangerous. The look made me want her more than I could explain.

"Come over here and undress me for our shower," she ordered. I was next to her in a heartbeat.

Her high heels clicked on the tile floor as she turned and walked into the spacious bath. One one side there was a large shower with multiple heads and a glass wall. The toilet was in it's own little room with a door. On the other side there were two sinks with a mirror above that reached the ceiling and ran the length of the wall. You would be able to see your reflection from the shower!

Diane turned and faced the mirror. As I approached her she reached out and clasped my dick in her hand. The look on her face was a combination of pleasure, lust, excitement and pride. It turned me on even more.

Beginning at her wrist I ran my hand up the sleeve of her blouse, caressing her arm. At her shoulder I traced two fingers across and behind her neck to the other side. As I moved she nimbly transferred my cock from one hand to the other.

When I reached her wrist I stopped. I stood looking over her shoulder into her eyes in the mirror. I let her see me run my gaze down her face and her body taking in her nose, lips, neck, the swell of her bosom and the curve of her hips. I reversed and my eyes rose back to hers. She was smiling at me. I unbuttoned the sleeve. I moved to stand behind her, craning my head to the side to continue looking over her shoulder. She started to transfer her hold on me to the other hand but stopped when I didn't move further so she cradled my throbbing phallus in both hands.

I unbuttoned the other sleeve. She wet her lips. Anticipation? I hoped so. I moved closer to her so that I could reach around her to access the buttons on the front of the blouse. She pressed my shaft up against me so that I wasn't touching her ass with it. I slowly unbuttoned each button down the front, taking my time, peeling the fabric away a little each time until there were no more fasteners to undo and her lacy bra and smooth skin were exposed. I stepped back holding the collar and sliding it from her shoulders. She moved her hands to allow the top to fall to the floor.

The sound of the zipper on her skirt being pulled down sounded like a ticking clock I pulled it so slowly. I released the little catch at the waist and it dropped to the floor.

"Unh, uh, not yet!" I said firmly as she started to raise a heel to step out of the skirt pooled around her feet. "I'll take care of that."

I watched as well as heard her draw a quick breath. I could tell she liked it when I gave her commands within the boundaries of her little games. My eyes scanned her in the mirror again as she stood there in her bra, panties and stockings. I slid my hands under her arms to the sides of her breasts. My fingers trailed across the lace under each full mamary until they met in the middle, then retreated until they met at the back. I raised my left hand until she could see it in the mirror and with just my right I unsnapped the bra in one deft motion.

"Oouuu," she gasped. She started to roll her shoulders forward to let the bra slip off but using a single finger on either strap I prevented the bar from falling.

"Unh, uh, not yet!" I cautioned and I saw some frustration building in her look. I smiled at her in our reflection in reply.

I knelt behind her and picked up her blouse and moved to the counter. I rolled each of her stockings down to her ankles. I placed my hand under the arch of her right heel and she lifted it. I slid off the shoe, then the stocking and moved the skirt before guiding her foot back to the floor. When I had finished doing the same with her left I placed the heels to the side, the stockings inside them, the skirt with the blouse on the counter.

Standing again I slipped a finger under each bra strap and slid the piece away from her, dropping the bra onto the pile on the counter.

"We're almost there, Diane. Are you ready for me to remove the final article?" I said to the reflection.

"Mmm hmm." I think it was all she could manage.

I bent at the waist and lowered my face to her hip. Using only my teeth I grasped the waistband of her panties and drew it down to her thigh.

She moaned.

Kneeling on the other side I bit the waist band and tugged it down until it started to descend on its own. Looking over her shoulder again I saw that her face and chest were flushed.

"Does my disrobing of you meet with your approval, Ms. White?" I asked, mustering all the innocence my voice could produce.

Her response was to spin and press her body to me, her mouth seeking mine and latching on fiercely. She ground her pelvis against my thigh and crushed her breasts against me as she offered her lips to me. I grabbed her ass and hoisted her up. She circled my hips with her legs and my neck with her arms. Using one hand to hold her I opened the shower door with the other. She reached for the controls and started the water.

"Aaagghh!" I cried out as cold water hit my back.

"I'm so sorry," she tried to soothe me while stifling a chuckle. "It's supposed to come on at the preset temperature."

"I thought you were trying to shut me down, cold shower and all that," I joked.

"Believe me, that's the last thing I want to do right now." she kissed my face as her hands teased my nipples.

I washed her, from top to bottom. I shampooed her hair and soaped and rinsed every inch of her finishing with her feet. When I set her foot back on the floor after rinsing it I didn't rise from my knees. Instead, I placed my hands on the junction of her ass and thighs and began to press her upward. She leaned against the glass wall until her face, boobs and tummy were squeaking against the glass as she rose higher. When I had her where I wanted her I buried my face in her. My tongue swept from the crack of her ass to the top of her slit.

I had a plan. I concentrated my attention on her little, brown starfish, licking and probing it.

"OH!" she yelped.

My tongue worked away until I felt her tight ring relax a little and I was able to work my way in. Spreading her cheeks as best I could I worked my face in further between them so that I could ream her better. She reached down to grab my hair try and pull me away.

"No!" I grunted sharply. Pulling back so I could speak I snarled, "I want this!"

"Mmmmmmm," she mewled. Her hand released my hair and moved to her clit. I returned to enjoying her ass. I could feel her frenzy building quickly. Shortly, she froze and then wailed.

"Oh dammmmn, yessssss!" she keened as she convulsed on my face. I lowered her, stood and pulled her in tight to keep her upright as her body trembled with aftershocks. After a minute or two she looked up at me.

"Wow! I mean, WOW! I've never had anyone do that to me! I got so riled up so quickly because I could see myself in the mirror, breasts mashed against the glass, almost suspended in air or mounted on your face as your tongue touched a place no one has ever been before." Her look was one of fascination. "I know people do things back there but I never have. I just don't, well didn't, feel comfortable about it. But you, now ..."

Her voice trailed off as she rested her head against my chest. "Oh my dear Sam. Damn, are you something!"

Diane then proceeded to wash me with such, is reverence the right word, I felt like an ancient royal being bathed by his servant.

We dried each other off and she took my hand and lead me to her bed. "I am so happy to have you in my bed tonight."

"I'm pretty damn happy to be here, too. I want to hold you all night."

She slipped into the bed and I spooned behind her, my hands cradling her breasts and my cock nestled between her cheeks. Suddenly, she sprang up, turned on a light and flung back the sheet. "Oh no, you poor thing. You haven't come. Oh, god. I wanted to tease you. I wanted to stoke your fires so that you would have a huge load for me. I want to taste you and swallow you. I'm so sorry, you must be ready to burst."

Greyman01
Greyman01
435 Followers
12