Corporate Espionage Ch. 03

Story Info
Who would suspect a dumb blonde?
4.7k words
4.48
8.5k
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 07/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But daddy, you promised!" Cassie pouted. "You said I could have a new car this year!" The daughter of the wealthy Cole family frowned and crossed her arms. Her father, esteemed entrepreneur Carmine Cole, gave an equal frown and shook his head.

"Honey, you can't have a new car TWO years in a row. You need to learn about how to spend your money!" He shouted. "But it isn't even your money, is it? It's MY money. YOU never had a job in your life!"

"Have too daddy!" Cassie replied. "I did that, like, internship at the company last summer!" She smirked with pride. Finally, she'd gotten a one-up on that old man.

"I gave you that job Cassie. You didn't even do anything but file papers and answer phones all day!" Carmine replied. He leaned back in his chair. "You didn't even do it all that well..." He muttered.

The billionaire's daughter gave a frustrated hiss and stormed out of the office. "You're such an asshole daddy!" She said as she went. "No wonder Mom left!"

Cassie was pitching a fit, Carmine thought. She had just come back from cheerleading practice at the nearby private college she attended, asking for another new car that all the other girls were getting. Carmine had wanted her to go somewhere farther away, preferably in another state where he didn't have to deal with her, but she insisted on going someplace nearby so she could live at home where she didn't "have to live in a dorm with the other poors". Unfortunately, the equally rich heiresses of Upworth University were utterly avaricious and competitive, so today Cassie came storming into his office, still in uniform, demanding something ludicrously expensive. He cursed himself for not raising his daughter to have better spending habits. At least the other one was a bit better, he thought.

Cassie, still cursing to herself, stomped out to the driveway of their massive mansion, where her practically factory-new car waited. That asshole never gave her anything, she thought. As she climbed into the shiny vehicle, she glanced in the mirror.

No one could doubt that Cassie Cole was beautiful, and she worked to keep it that way. Far from the smartest member of the Cole family, Cassie's physique and familial wealth kept her afloat more than anything. Her red and white cheerleader top and skirt barely covered a body toned by hours of exercise; skin tanned by hours at the pool; thick golden hair put into buns at the sides of her head. It kept the attention on her, and not her bitch of a sister Carrie. She climbed in, her workout bag in the passenger seat. She was too furious to notice it had been opened slightly. Cassie started up the car and sped off into the distance.

The Upworth Aquatic Center's locker room was quiet, but this was not unusual. A lot of the students had private pools at home with which they could lounge around at. Cassie, however, needed a place to cool off that wasn't at home. She threw open the doors and walked into the abandoned locker room. If there were anyone in here, the heiress would've been in half a mood to try and order them out. It worked on the servants at home, but probably not with people who were used to doing the same thing. She threw her workout bag on the bench and opened it up but furrowed her brow.

"What the fuck?" Cassie whispered. Next to her bathing suit was an extra towel she hadn't put in there. Not only that, it was a horrendous shade of green. She picked it up and examined it. "Is this a prank or something?" She asked to herself. Who would give her something like this? Maybe it was some dumbass maid. Shrugging her shoulders, she set it down on the bench. The blonde cheerleader then turned around to look at the lockers, choosing one to open. Picking a spot at the bottom row, Cassie took out a key the staff had given her and bent over to fiddle with the lock.

If there were someone on the bench behind her, they'd have gotten a view of the fine ass hidden under her skirt, and the thong covering her privates. Thankfully there was just the towel. However, what Cassie Cole didn't see was that the green towel wasn't a towel at all anymore. It was liquifying, melting into a viscous emerald slime. Then it was taking shape again, building and solidifying into a tendril. Silently and slowly, the slime reached out towards the underskirt of the blonde college girl in front of it.

"Fucking lock." Cassie said as she tried to fit the key in. The lock refused to budge. "Fucking daddy. Fucking poor people." Just then, she swore she felt something lightly move her thong to one side.

Seizing its chance, the slimy tendril shot forward into the exposed ass of the cheerleader, moving suddenly into her lovely rear.

"WHAT THE FUUAAAAOOOO" Cassie exclaimed as she felt a warm wet sensation pierce into her ass. Rather than pain though, she was overwhelmed with an intense pleasure the likes of which she'd never felt before. Her knees immediately bucked as she fell to the floor, her head hitting the locker as she fell on all fours. The slime moved quickly. A second tendril split off from the main body and pushed into the girl's waiting pussy. Cassie tried to look back at what was anally fucking her, but her eyes went cross as she felt the thing enter the other hole. The contact with this thing, whatever it was, gave her an incredibly pleasurable sensation. It was like an aphrodisiac, better than the feeling of any dick she'd ever had. She moaned as a huge orgasm shook her body. If she were paying more attention, she would've noticed the slimy substance wasn't stopping. It was flowing into her beautiful body at an incredible rate, filling her orifices but somehow not causing any physical alternation. Practically half of it was in her already, but at this point she could hardly care. The wealthy heiress moaned like a whore, her face falling to the cool tile floor of the locker room. The slime continued to push its way into her still raised ass and cunt, traveling through her body in an almost impossible rate.

"What... ugh... ugh..." Cassie felt her joints become heavy, her beautiful body becoming harder to move. The slime was now mostly inside her. Whatever resistance inside her faded away as another orgasm flared up. The cheerleader started to drool as she came again, quaking and shaking in pleasure. Control of her body slipping away. As the last of the green goo left the bench and traveled inside her, the rest of her body fell to the ground with a thud, lightly shaking and spasming for a moment before stopping. Cassie Cole, the heiress to an empire, lay passed out and drooling on the floor, slime now leaking out of her ass, pussy, and a small dribble from her mouth. The Aquatic Center locker room again fell silent, with nothing but a distant splash of water from the pool outside. A few minutes passed in this silence.

Then Cassie awoke again, her head raising from the floor. She opened her eyes, now the same bright emerald green as the slime that still leaked from her orifices. "Mmmm, fuck." She moaned as she sat up and looked down at her own body. "Cassie Cole, in the flesh." She said as if talking about herself in the third person. She took off her cheerleader top, looking down to her breasts still covered by a sports bra. "And what a nice bit of flesh it is..." She fondled one D cup boob in each hand. "Fuck, this is a nice body. I'm gonna have fun with this one."

The cheerleader wiped the green slime from the corner of her mouth before sucking down on her fingers greedily. Lifting the hem of her skirt, she watched with a wild-eyed smile as the last of the substance finished unnaturally flowing inside of her slit. "There we go." She whispered.

Cassie's mind and body were under the control of Daniel now, and he had a job to do. The fantastic female form he was now inside was his ticket into the Cole mansion, and the knowledge of its internal workings was just as key.

Daniel scanned the heiress's mind for information but came back disappointed. "Damn, you're really not the brightest bulb, are you?" He said in her honeyed voice. "Whatever. A dumb, hot blonde is the best kind anyway." He stood, collecting Cassie's top and key then chuckled. "Oh Cassie, you didn't even know one key doesn't fit in any locker." He prepared to put her top back on but looked down into the workout bag and stopped. "Hmm... Work can wait. I wanna see 'me' in a bikini." Daniel smirked, reached back, and unzipped the cheerleader's skirt.

About five minutes later, having taken her sweet time undressing, Cassie Cole emerged into the pool area. She was clad in a sexy red bikini that showed off every inch of her tanned, toned skin, and her hair now flowed down to her shoulders. Her green eyes scanned the somewhat deserted area, settling on the nearby hot tub with a single male occupant.

She strutted across the room, enjoying the sway of her ass and breasts with every step. The boy in the hot tub had noticed her too, his eyes wide. The young goddess reached the edge of the hot tub and flashed him a smile. "Mind if I step in?" She asked in a sultry tone of voice.

"Uh, yeah, sure." He replied. 'Cassie' stepped into the hot tub with her slender legs. She sat in the tub close to the boy, examining him in the process. He was about her age and reasonably attractive, his physique suggesting he worked out as well. He had close-cropped brown hair. A proper meathead.

The buxom blonde sighed. "Oh my god, I just, like, love coming to the pool. It's just, like, so much fun." She stretched out her limbs in the water but made sure it didn't go up past her tits. She turned to the guy, scooting even closer. "Do you like to have fun?" She asked in a rather suggestive tone of voice.

"Uh, yeah. I guess." He replied, looking away rather quickly.

"Maybe we could, like, have fun together?" Cassie reached over placed her hand below the water, finding something hard waiting for her down there. The guy, wide-eyed, looked down to view his dick being grabbed in the water, then looked over to the girl grabbing it. Cassie gave a perverted smile and raised her eyebrows.

A few minutes later, Cassie found herself in the girl's locker room again. She mused on how easy it was to seduce men, but instead her moans echoed in the tiled room as she was railed by the random guy against the wall. Strong hands grasped her now freed breasts, feeling them up now that the college girl's bikini was strewn across the floor. Daniel relished the experience of being a dumb heiress pounded by a lowly stranger.

"Oh shit, fuck yeah!" The bro said as he fucked this random hot girl who had offered herself up to him. "You're so fucking hot!"

"Call... aaaah... me a slut." Cassie commanded, looking back to the boy fucking her. "Call me a dumb rich slut!"

"You fucking dumb rich slut! You just open your legs for any guy, huh?"

"FUCK, I LOVE BEING A DUMB RICH SLUT!" The cheerleader came for the third time that day, pleasure crashing over her nubile form like a tidal wave. She gave an erotic moan loud enough for everyone outside in the pool to hear as her knees quaked. The boy kept pounding her into the wall, making her squeal in pleasure with every stroke of his thick cock. A dribble of green slime escaped from Cassie's mouth, but she was quick to lick it up before her partner could notice.

"Shit, I'm close!" The guy exclaimed as he neared orgasm himself. "What should I..."

"Cum in me." Cassie breathed. "I need your cum in me!"

Those words pushed the boy over the edge. He swore as his exploded in the cheerleader's cunt, filling her up for the second time today. The girl laughed wickedly as he came, enjoying the feeling of his last few strokes in her pussy. The nude guy pulled out of her and sat down on the bench, breathing heavily.

"That was actually really good." Cassie said as she turned to face him, placing her bare breasts in his face again. She reached down and collected some of the cum dripping from her pussy with her index finger, placing it in her mouth and sucking it down. "Mmmmm, tasty." She hummed.

"Damn, you really are a slut, aren't you?" The boy could do little but laugh at the sexiest girl he'd ever had.

"Yep." The green-eyed girl giggled. "I'm just a stupid whore with daddy issues. I fill the emptiness in me with cum." She walked over to a nearby shower, letting him have another great view of her ass.

"You didn't even tell me your name." He said as he pulled his swim trunks back up.

"Cassie." She flashed him another smile as she turned on the water.

"Mine's—"

"I don't care. You can leave now." She said from the shower.

"But---"

"I wanted your dick, that's it. Get the hell out." With that, the blonde girl drew a curtain on the very confused young man, and he was left alone until he departed the locker room. Upon making sure every inch of her body was clean and dried, Cassie redressed in her cheerleader's uniform, sans underwear of course. She zipped up her workout bag and paused for a moment to gaze in the mirror at her lovely form.

"Damn, the only thing better than fucking a rich bitch is getting fucked as one." Daniel said, still loving the sound of Cassie's voice. He was already reminiscing about how good it felt to shove every last bit of himself inside her in this very room, to hear her moans of whorish pleasure until he could use her body for his own devices. "I guess you're not good for much else, are you rich girl? You don't even know where daddy keeps his secrets..." Daniel thought for a moment. Then Cassie's face gained a devious smile. "...But you know who does."

With that, Cassie Cole laughed mischievously. She slung her bag over her shoulder and departed the Upworth Aquatic Center a very different woman.

Carrie Cole was always the more responsible one. While her sister was spending her college years enjoying the attention of strangers, Carrie was busy spending that time studying and preparing herself for taking over her father's company. Already her father had been keying her into the more sensitive areas of the Cole Corporation's activities. She'd been looking forward to her graduation from Upworth next year so that she could finally take her place in the company hierarchy.

Though not as eye-catching as her sibling, Carrie was far from unattractive. The petite brunette was still a billionaire's daughter, after all. She had brown and curly hair, and her face was framed by a pair of nice circular glasses. At this time of night, Carrie wore only a pink tank top and striped lace shorts, all of the highest quality.

Buried in Business Marketing homework as she was, Carrie barely noticed the knock on her door. "Yeah?" She asked.

"Dinner time, Ms. Cole!" A servant's voice answered. Sighing, Carrie tore herself from her work and left her room.

Carrie padded barefoot down the dark halls of the Cole mansion until she reached the dining room. The cooks had already left her a warm plate of pasta on the tabletop. Carmine, of course, was not present. However, another identical plate of spaghetti sat across a short table from her. Carrie sat to eat. She twirled noodles with her fork in one hand and browsed social media with another. She heard the squeak of sneakers coming down the hall, and looked to see her sister Cassie strolling in.

"Wasn't practice over like 6 hours ago Cass?" Carrie noted the fact that her sister was still in uniform.

The blonde cheerleader turned to see her sister at the table, smiling in a way that made Carrie uncomfortable. "Oh, hey sis." She said. "I just think I look really hot like this, don't I?." She put her hands on her hips and struck a pose. "Is that for me?" She walked over to the table across from Carrie and sat down, eagerly digging into the pasta without table manners that had been drilled into the Cole girls from childhood.

"Are you ok? You're acting weird..." Carrie squinted at her sister. Did she have green eyes?

"Of course I am, Carrie. Just regular old me!" She replied cheerily. Cassie twirled a blonde lock of hair and continued to smile at her sister as if she knew something Carrie didn't. "Hey, this is, like, a super weird question, but, like, where does daddy keep his business records?"

"What?" Carrie replied in surprise. "I can't tell you that. Why do you even wanna know?"

Her green-eyed sister frowned. "Just wondering." She said, looking down to her plate in thought.

"Whatever. I'm going to bed." Carrie shook her head and stood, walking away from her half-finished meal towards her room. Maybe her dumb sister was just finding some new way to act out again. Behind her, Cassie stared at her own sister's ass as she walked away, smirking as if having a sinister idea.

A few hours later darkness consumed the Cole mansion. In the residential wing, all was quiet. The patriarch was still away on business, and no one was supposed to be on this floor except for his daughters. One was asleep in bed, the questions of her sister's strange behavior put to rest with her. The other was wide awake, and after a few quiet hours occupying herself with further exploration of her body, now put a plan into motion.

Carrie's doorknob slowly turned open, and the shadowy form of her sister Cassie stepped through. Her footsteps silenced by the carpet floor, the stolen form of the heiress to the Cole fortune crept over to the side of the bed where her sister peacefully lay. She swung a smooth leg over the bed and straddled her sister's sleeping form on her knees. She looked down to her crotch, which had a noticeable and growing bulge draped over by her red and white cheerleader's skirt. Cassie hiked it up to reveal a slimy green glob protruding from her cunt. Concentrating for a moment, Daniel focused on forming his true body into a particular shape, watching with glee as it concentrated and solidified. A few moments later, Cassie smiled with pride as she laid her manicured fingers on her new slime dick. "Here you go, 'sis'" she whispered, and began to stroke her thick cock with vigor.

Always a light sleeper, Carrie was stirred awake by a repeated squelching sound from inside her room. Though she had trouble seeing without her glasses, her opening eyes were met by the sight of her sister straddled atop her. Cassie's skirt was hiked up, and she bore a devious grin. But what looked like a green dildo was seemingly coming out of her pussy, and Cassie was jerking it off right in front of Carrie's face!
"What the f-"Carrie's words were cut off by an eruption of slime from Cassie's cock. Immediately a thick load of the sticky green substance spurted onto Carrie's face. The young heiress opened her mouth to scream, but her sister covered it with her right hand whilst her left continued to jerk off her slime-spewing phallus.

"Be quiet bitch." The cheerleader whispered through pleasured breaths. "I need to find your dad's stuff, and if this slut can't help me, maybe your body can!" More loads of slimy cum continued to spew onto Carrie's upper chest and chin.

Though the now wide-awake Carrie's mouth was covered by 'her sister's' hand, Daniel's slime made its way onto her face, where it found another opening: her nose. The substance streamed up her nostrils with alarming speed. Seeing that enough was now filling her nose to interrupt her breathing, and having one last load deposit onto her chest, Daniel removed Cassie's hand from her sister's mouth, allowing it to open. Instead of a scream issuing forth, Carrie felt a new wave of slime find its way past her lips and stream down her throat. 'Cassie' smiled as she saw her sister offer less and less resistance to the invading force, her mind falling under its influence. Already Daniel was bonding with the girl, and as she choked down his slime, he could feel his consciousness beginning to replace hers. Sensations and information began to bleed into his mind, and he sat Cassie's body down onto her sister's lap to focus. The slimy phallus protruding from her cunt lost cohesion and fell apart, landing on Carrie's bare belly in a puddle. Carrie's body shook with orgasm, any feelings of shock replaced by the pure pleasure of being possessed. As her eyes rolled back in her head, the last thing she saw was the beautiful face of her idiot sister, who still stared at her with sinister intent.

12