Corporate Espionage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh my," Rachel cooed. "You're good at this." She massaged her clit lightly. "Have you ever been with a woman before?"

A sound resembling "No" came from between her legs. Taylor did not bother to stop eating her out to answer her question.

"Well, that won't do at all." Rachel said, grabbing the back of Taylor's head with her free hand while the other continued to assist her in approaching orgasm. Internally, Daniel prepared himself for what was about to happen.

"Oh, fuck, keep going." She moaned, as if Taylor could service her more enthusiastically. "I need you." Her grip tightened as she felt herself approach a cliff. "I need your body!" Taylor, clearly not understanding the true meaning behind those words, continued.

"Oh fuck, HERE I COME!" The ginger yelled as she gripped her coworker's head even tighter and loudly orgasmed, the pure sexual bliss crashing into her body.

Taylor's brown eyes went wide as a massive amount of green slime burst forth from Rachel's pussy into her mouth. The redhead continued to moan as pleasure washed over her, but held her coworker in place as the goo pumped out of her. The blonde attempted to pull free, but the sticky green substance only sprayed onto her face, moving into her mouth and nose almost on its own. She choked and sputtered as she found herself forced to swallow as much of it as she could.

Daniel simply laid back on the table and stared at the ceiling as he felt the last of the slime begin to leave his host. A grin appeared on Rachel's face as her vision went dark once more, her green eyes closing.

Not long after, a pair of green eyes appeared on Taylor's face. The blonde's slime-coated lips smiled and she sat up, looking to see Rachel still passed out on the break room table, a few small drops of slime leaking out of her pussy and onto the table. Taylor got up and greedily licked up the remnants of Daniel, making sure to clean his slime off of her own face as well.

"Well, thanks for the ride, Rachel." Daniel said in Taylor's voice, adjusting her clothes and fixing the few strands of blonde hair that had fallen out of her bun. "But it's my turn now." He made sure to retrieve the thumb drive from Rachel's suit jacket. The hot ginger would wake up in a few minutes, her memory fuzzy but no doubt feeling quite satisfied. Even now, she had a smile on her face.

'Taylor' put on her glasses. Hopefully no one would notice that her eyes had suddenly changed color. She took the chair off of the door and smirked as she gave the passed out Rachel one last look. Then she walked out of the break room, retrieved her things from her desk, and decided to take the rest of the day off, strolling out of the building. No one questioned the blonde secretary, nor did they see the truth hidden behind her green eyes.

12