Corporate Family Dinner Ch. 01: Alternate

Story Info
A wife strays.
6.6k words
3.63
53.1k
26

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
justbobkc
justbobkc
673 Followers

Dear Readers - I've re-edited this a bit to try and make everything much clearer about who knew what, and when. I've also tightened up some things plot wise just a bit. Any comments from those who have already read the original chapter 1 compared to this one are really appreciated. I've also sanitized the sex scenes descriptions - a tad - more like mainstream (think 50 shades) standards. Depending on comments - I'll also redo chapter 2 and maybe ultimately just withdraw the originals. Thanks.

*****************

My wife Elaine was acting very excited today. Tonight was the night of our city's 5 year "Family Dinner."

My name is Robert - Bob - Parker and this would be the 3rd one we attended. The very first was just about 1 year after I was hired into the St. Louis branch office of International Machine Tools & Robotics, Inc. Every 5 years a few very high Corporate Executives and their entourage would travel to all the cities with significant numbers of company employees for this "family" get together - employees and spouses though not children (since at least a little alcohol would be served tonight). Though like a lot of other large corporations in the USA, there was a rather strict alcohol policy - basically none at official corporate functions, with only a few minor exceptions like this dinner. And like most other large, medium, and small USA corporations - employees themselves were more often than not rather large social drinkers anyway.

What was most eye opening to my wife and even me at that first dinner was how so many wives were dressed. Basically all of the most attractive ones seemed to be competing in sexy, even risque, attire. Many dresses left some, little, or even no doubt said wearers had no underwear on underneath. Many were open backed and plunging neckline type dresses. Some just covered the front and back fairly demurely, but were completely open down both sides - with merely a couple of strategically placed strips mid abdomen and at the hips and high thighs connecting the front and back pieces of the dress. Obviously no bra underneath and no panties unless for a possible G-string. Sitting and leg crossing had to be done VERY carefully in these dresses to preserve any modesty at all.

My own wife was dressed then much more demurely but still looked great, of course - just because of her own natural youth and beauty. She had just turned 21 then - same age as me. And she had just delivered our first child about 3 months before - our beautiful daughter Julia.

And already then she had mostly recovered her trim figure. She was about 5'5" tall and her normal weight between 110-115 lbs with now a rather generous 36C breasts. Larger than normal because she WAS nursing her new baby - which was fine with me. She didn't drink more than a half glass of wine that night and we left and got home as soon as all the official festivities were over.

By the time of the next dinner 6 years into my employment, we had socialized enough with many of my fellow .business colleagues to be included in much of the gossip. And the primary gossip around the Family Dinner event was that some of those corporate executives and entourage attended an "after dinner" party with select wives of the St. Louis employees. Only those who really wanted too, and made that known by their dress and friendliness to said execs during the dinner and cocktails mixer before dinner were issued a discrete invitation. Nothing outward was displayed and it was all very discrete. Husbands generally were NOT invited to this party - but it was just an amazing coincidence how frequently said husbands were often rewarded with "job excellence" bonuses or even outright promotions during the following year. No sexual harassment complaints or untoward publicity ever attended these most private parties. Only the rumors existed. No one ever admitted actually attending these parties and it really seemed like a kind of fantasy thing to just excite all us poor fly-over country bumpkins.

At the second Family Dinner my wife looked even better than the first, fully recovered from the birth of our first child of course, and sadly there had been no more children born - as we were in a bit of a holding pattern waiting for our economic position to improve just a tad. My wife had dressed elegantly sexy but not outrageously so, and was just normally friendly to everyone, including when introduced to our corporate attending royalty. I saw a few glimmers in some of those "powerful men's" eyes as they eyed my wife - but it was obvious she wasn't flirting with them at all, and more interested in socializing with our mutual friends and happy being with me.

We actually expected to start "trying" for our second child in the near future. At least that is what I thought.

But that never happened. In fact my wife started a sort of "makeover" period the next year. Julia was 6 now and in grade school full days. Elaine started exercising at the gym more consistently, mostly stairstepping and elliptical machine aerobics, with a few Jazzercise classes and even spinning - which firmed her thighs and ass to an incredibly luscious condition. She did enough upper body work to firm and help support her now naturally larger breasts from the 15 months of breast feeding Julia. Any longer and she was afraid (from all her female friends telling her) "it will ruin your breasts!" Well, it didn't - certainly not for me. Just made them "more womanly" and "more suckable" than ever. Especially her new larger and more developed nipples.

She had also gotten her real estate license and worked part time as a sales agent now, hardly ever putting in more than 20 hours a week. Of course, that's never a 9-5 type job and she sometimes had to show a property or meet a seller at night - but she tried to keep it all during school time periods. She was actually a pretty successful agent - her "dollars earned" per hours spent had to be one of the best in the city. Her attractiveness and general very friendly persona made her a natural.

Tonight was the night of the 3rd Family Dinner - and things had changed a little, but noticeably, from 5 years ago. My wife was much more excited about tonight than previously. She was also dressing much sexier. Victory Secrets underwear and a garter belt and black sheer stockings - with the brief black thong panties pulled up over the garters - for quick and easy removal. "Wow," I thought to myself, "maybe we are going to get a bit kinky tonight". "We" being Elaine and moi, of course.

And then the black dress she put on was also brand new, just long enough to cover the tops of her stockings, and plunging both front and back - with just vertical strips covering her bra less breasts. OK, this WAS going to be an interesting night.

Was I worried, at all? Not a bit. I was absolutely sure that my wife loved me just as much as I still loved her, and was just as faithful as I had been to her. Yes, the last 11 years had been a little rougher economically than I had first envisioned for us, and I knew my wife wanted just a little bit more, but now things were really starting to pick up - and all my hard work and preparation was about to pay off. I am sure my wife was a bit tired of just hearing my promises - and probably had not been paying much attention lately to some of the things I had been telling her, but a big recognition and even promotion was in the works already for me.

We arrived at the large hotel ballroom that had been rented for this event. More than 1000 local corporate employees were in attendance. We soon hooked up with some of our friends and started drinking during the cocktail mixer hour. It was all open bar and some of the "limited alcohol availability" strictness was gone tonight. All our friends were greatly impressed with how beautiful and sexy Elaine looked tonight. Most of the wives looked envious and some of their husbands almost literally drooled. None of our closest and real friends' wives were dressed nearly as "daringly" as Elaine - but certainly many of the other wives, female employees, and even some secretaries were - and they generally looked daggers at Elaine - as if she was those bimbos' competition for tonight. No way!

But then the corporate bigwigs started making the rounds and meeting everyone. Just being friendly with the troops, you know? Yeah, right. When Samuel Godwin Harrison III, Executive VP for Sales, Corporate finally got around to our little cluster of employees and spouses, his eyes almost bugged out like a cartoon character when he was introduced to Elaine. (I really imagined a cartoon rabbit with ears up, eyes and tongue out, and an instant huge hardon tent in his pants at his initial reaction.) But he still made an instant recovery, was very smooth and charming, soon had everyone laughing at some little witticism, and no one was laughing harder than Elaine, who actually put a hand on his arm and leaned into him almost doubling over with her laugh - and also giving him a great view down her dress. And her large nips were noticeably hard. Elaine WAS flirting with him, big time. Right then "call me Sam" looked back at one of his flunkies and whispered something, then looked at me and Elaine (really just Elaine) and said, "Bob, I would LOVE for you and Elaine to sit at my dinner table up front tonight. I have already heard what you have been doing and what is in the works for you, we might have a chance to talk about all that during dinner. I am sure Elaine would love to hear about some of that as well, from Corporate's perspective."

Well, Elaine was almost hyperventilating.

"Oh honey, isn't this great? Isn't this so exciting? I am SO proud of you."

Yeah, just frickin great, I couldn't help but thinking. I have a feeling now tonight isn't going to be so great and "kinky" for moi, after all. Unless sitting home alone jerking off to I-net porn counts.

I tried to play it cool. I even tried to look pleased and enthusiastic. But I kind of had the feeling about 1000 pairs of eyes in that room were staring at me and my beautiful and luscious wife being monopolized attention wise 100% by "Sam" and thinking "what the hell is going on? What is Bob's loving wife Elaine playing at?" Sort of what I was thinking...

That interminable dinner finally ended - then the various execs made their little corporate rah-rah speeches. Finally Sam got up and my wife was mesmerized by him. She never looked or spoke to me during Sam's little spiel. Finally Sam returned to our table and leaned over and whispered to Elaine.

Then he turned to me and motioned, "let's all head out this way and chat just a little more. It's more private and quieter and there is a much less public exit from the hotel this way. A private bank of elevators."

As we exited this way, Elaine softly said to me, "I've been invited to the after party tonight. It's really true, but Sam explained it all. It's not what you think, the rumors, you know. It's just more drinking and some dancing, a chance for the execs to finally really unwind and relax. I might be a tad late so don't wait up. I'll get home just fine. Sam said he would send me home in his limo! Now, don't worry. I love you and only you. This is going to be so great for you and for us. You'll see." And with everyone getting up and milling about and starting to exit the ballroom doors at the rear - I noticed a few other couples with beautiful and very sexy looking women were kind of leaving with us the same way. Most of the men - husbands - of these women looked like sales types or even managers. And they didn't look unhappy or glum at all, talking back and forth about stopping for a drink themselves after leaving the hotel. In the much more private elevator area we split up, Elaine and the other women got in an elevator with Sam and the entourage heading up. Even one of the local higher managers did - I thought he was, I didn't know him personally. Me and the much more animated other husbands or boyfriends headed down to the parking garage. They didn't ask me to join them and I wouldn't have, anyway. I didn't look for any of our friends - just got out of there and into my car and back to my very average, very middle class, West St. Louis suburban subdivision home.

Our daughter Julia was at Elaine's Mom's house for an overnight babysitting visit. I just sat down in front of our large flat screen and now blank TV - feeling as sad and depressed as I ever had in my entire life. I couldn't believe it. It just didn't make any sense to me. Why would she do that? Even IF nothing really happened, sex wise. It was actually still a pretty public humiliation before all the people I worked with, even though our actual split up for the night was private and more discrete. I had never noticed this happening at the last 5 year dinner - and I HAD kind of been looking, just based on the rumors. Maybe no one actually noticed tonight as well - everyone else was just queueing up and talking to one another while moving through those back ballroom doors. But did Elaine honestly think no one just MIGHT notice and gossip about it? About her and me, us? I certainly expected some questions and wondered what I would say and HOW I would say it...not to mention the questions I now had about Elaine and our marriage. She had definitely put that at risk - and she didn't KNOW that? Or didn't care???

About 30 minutes later the front doorbell sounded. What? Who would be coming by now? Jesus, hope it's not cops for some accident or something as I approached the door.

It was Susan Price, one of Elaine's co-workers at the realty company where Elaine worked as a part time sales agent. Susan was about 25 or 26 - very pretty and outgoing. A slim blonde with a nice wrack - a tad larger than Elaine's even though Susan was unmarried and no kids yet.

"Hi Susan? Elaine's not here", I said questioningly.

"I know, Elaine called me and asked me to come over here and check on you."

"Whatever for?" I replied, not smiling.

"She's worried about you. She really is. She wants me to tell you again she loves you, and only you."

"Well, if that is so - why in the hell is she out partying with other strange men - and one in particular - at midnight tonight, instead of at home in bed with me?" My anger was a tad noticeable.

"She thought it was an important thing to try and accomplish tonight - for you and for her and little Juls as well. Your family. Look, I know she was excited about this all day - but only as a challenge to see if she might actually get selected. The whole "what might happen" AFTER her selection isn't what excited her. She wants to make sure you know that. It's just not that big a deal, even if anything untoward were to happen. Understand?"

"I wonder if she would feel the same if it was ME alone with one or more strange sexy women in a hotel room someplace instead of her - the roles reversed. You think it would be "not that big a deal" to her, then?"

"Yes, I do", Susan said steadily. "If you were actually doing it for her and Juls instead of just for a few kicks for yourself."

"Easy to say..."

"Look, Elaine and I are really good friends now. She knows how you might be feeling. Confused and hurt and maybe even fearful that she might leave you after discovering "better" with someone else. But she isn't. One reason I am here. This isn't Elaine's first rodeo..."

"Whatttt?" I stammered...

"Just a few times in the past, to close a sale - a significant sale - Elaine has done a little extra. Gone the extra mile so to speak. Only if the guy is nice and fully vetted as far as financials and ready to buy. She is REALLY good, really smart, it's always worked for her. Not like for me."

"What the fuck," feeling even sicker to my stomach now.

"Remember that $600,000 house she sold to Mr. Nouveau Rich Guy - the one which netted her almost $40,000 in commission - and enough she could finally buy a decent car, her Infiniti? She had to go the extra mile for that guy. Just one time. But do you ALSO remember how happy she was to get a really nice car of her own for a change - and how appreciative she was to you in bed for months worth of above average sex? Sure, she liked her new car - but she also felt guilty what she had to do to close that deal and she made it up to you big time. Of course you also don't know how many times that guy called her after begging for another date - actually just a real date, offering to fly her to Paris (yes, France!) once for dinner and then breakfast the next morning and right back here. But she never blinked - wasn't even slightly tempted. That's how little it - the sex and attention - actually meant to her, and how much you and Julia and her family DOES mean to her. Think about that."

*********

Susan was thinking back herself now.

What Susan didn't mention to Bob right now was that particular "closing pitch" required both Elaine and Susan and one whole dedicated night of debauchery. Mr. Nouveau Rich Guy was tall and handsome with a boyish grin and natural charm, he was also very, very dirty minded and a bit sadistic in his sexual orientation. Deliciously dominant and with a larger than average appendage - in both length and girth. And he knew how to punish and pleasure with it. It was a weekend Elaine was supposed to have gone back to her small hometown just to visit some old girlfriends - but instead of actually leaving Friday night she met Susan and NRG at the house that was soon to be his. The night started with everyone getting totally undressed - and the girls doing a fun and sexy striptease - then he started directing with no back talk allowed. First Susan and Elaine had to kiss each other and engage in lesbian sex until both came. Susan didn't know for sure if Elaine wasn't faking it, but she herself was absolutely gushing the whole time - and Susan certainly couldn't complain about lack of effort from Elaine in trying her uninhibited best to get Susan off. Susan actually screamed - as well as creamed herself - that first orgasm. And THAT one was just a minor one, as the night progressed.

And if Elaine did not actually orgasm those four times with NRG's big and very hard cock plowing away in her, then she is the best damn actress in the world. Elaine was on top of Susan when they both came the first time. That's when NRG just stuck his cock right in - all the way in one thrust - in Elaine. Elaine gasped and then moaned - and as NRG really started pounding, Elaine got ever more vocal and loud, as her hips started spasming and her legs actually started shaking. And since Susan was still right there underneath - Susan just started licking NRG and Elaine - wherever and whatever she could reach. That's when NRG started grunting himself and occasionally slapping Elaine's ass with his hand hard - he then pulled Elaine's hair so that her head pulled back - then leaned forward and actually slapped Elaine on her left face. Elaine grunted and then started coming again - then dropped her head and started licking Susan again like she was the best tasting thing in the world. Then NRG pulled Elaine's head back up by her hair and slapped her cheek again just a tad - then commanded "suck my finger - get it wet, Bitch!" and Elaine did - then that wet finger started pushing at her other opening, the one not occupied. Elaine started hyperventilating again and moaning and jerking her hips back and forth on that big and now very, very wet third leg of NRG, and his finger at the same time. This time Elaine screamed when her orgasm hit - and NRG pulled out and pulled Elaine off Susan and around by her hair until his cock was right there. "All right suck me off til I come now - and swallow it all."

"Susan, I want you to start licking Elaine again while she is sucking me off. We are going to work on her for awhile tonight before I actually explore alternative warm tight places. Alternate putting a finger in there while you worship every bit of area between her legs." And I started doing exactly that.

justbobkc
justbobkc
673 Followers
12