Corporate Family Dinner Ch. 01: Alternate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
justbobkc
justbobkc
678 Followers

Elaine started moaning again. That moaning undoubtedly felt real good to NRG as he pushed his cock further and further into Elaine's mouth. Just as Elaine's legs started that shaking again, NRG grunted and flexed and came. So much came out so fast in those initial spasms Elaine just couldn't swallow it all. But she did her best - she swallowed a LOT of it. And Susan was right up there trying to get some herself. Susan and Elaine actually kissed and swapped some right then. NRG laid back for a minute and then said "OK, Susan - you start working on my cock. And Elaine can start licking me all over too. That will make me hard again pretty damn quick." He laughed. For some reason NRG's sadistic impulses seemed most directed at Elaine. Well, Elaine was getting all the commission. The only thing I was getting or wanted was the implied (but real) "I owe you one" reciprocal at some point when I had a huge deal to close. I could hardly wait. NRG did me then in my own super wet state while I laid on my back - and I started lifting my legs up and flexing my hips up to get his cock as deep as possible until it was flicking my own cervix deep, deep inside. Once that starts happening I just start coming continuously - and I've noticed most guys get off soon from that unique feeling on the tip of their cocks as well. Elaine was still glued to him with her tongue very busy - and as a bit of payback she also reached around him and stuck a finger in me. Damn, if I wasn't already coming that would have started me. As it was I just grunted even louder and that's when NRG lost it again himself - this time his hips were jerking and his legs were shaking - and he still spurted a bunch in me.

It took about an hour for NRG to recover after that. Susan and I just did some sexy stuff around him. He really wanted to pleasure himself and Elaine in her one remaining warm tight space, so I worked on that some more. I had bought some dildo's and lube. It wasn't my first rodeo either. In fact. I slept with a lot more potential buyers and even more sellers (the REAL money is locking up the sellers - Elaine had actually fucked this house's seller as well - and his wife! - which is how she was going to get almost the whole 7% commission. Very smart business lady) than Elaine ever did. She was efficient but I was unmarried and just did a lot of it for fun. Anyway I started with a smaller lubed dildo to loosen her up. She was turned on by THAT almost immediately - and her moaning helped NRG get his own energy level back up. Before Elaine knew it - that nice small vibrating dildo was replaced by a large throbbing warm tool - and I moved the dildo into Elaine's other warm tight - and very naturally wet - space. That's when she really lost it and just started coming over and over again.

She finally DID hyperventilate and pass out - and even wet the bed. That's when NRG finally gave a mighty grunt and flooded her again. He pretty much passed out as well. In fact we all slept the rest of the night - and NRG bought us all a nice brunch the next morning. Elaine could hardly walk. In fact, she just came home with me and rested all that Saturday - then finally drove to her hometown for a brief Sunday afternoon lunch and meeting with some girlfriends to solidify her alibi and then drove right back. Hubby didn't get any sex that week - and all her guilty payback sex to Hubby didn't start 'til the whole commission cleared and she finally bought her Infiniti. Then she did her best - but Hubby wasn't NRG and never could be. He wasn't mean enough, animal enough, virile enough. And most of all, no matter what Hubby did - he would still be just Hubby - the man she loved but had already had 12+ years of sex with. No drama. No surprises were possible any more.

But that was in the past and Susan's reverie ended and she became focused on the present even more acutely.

******

I was probably not looking happy or convinced at all, to Susan. And I was taking the worst possible tack to these bimbos. My wife really such a bimbo???

"So, Elaine and you are just kind of whores? High priced and very selective but still...?"

"Bob, isn't all business a form of whoring, in one way or another? Especially sales dependent businesses like yours - none of your Marketing Reps never cut any corners, offer kickbacks, a little extra in one way or another? Real estate sales is just always so very competitive - and a whole lot of other women - and even some men - offer these same kind of extras. But listen, Elaine said I had carte blanche to comfort you tonight. I will hold your hand - or any other part of your anatomy - that makes you feel better. Even a little better. Think about it. I like you, Bob and I find you very attractive. I really like Elaine and I can see why she loves you - and loves having sex with you. We do the girl talk thing quite a bit. She told me you are QUITE adequately equipped and a great lover. So...?"

I thought to myself "shit. I don't want this bimbo, I want my wife. I want her back in her fully loving and faithful mode - but looks like that bird has flown the coop. And actually flew away some time ago. I don't want to "swing" and I don't want an open marriage. Fuck. What are my options now? Maybe I need to be careful and start playing this stupid game anyway. Not like I have any choice...OK, just go slow..."

"Susan...would you like something to drink? I wasn't going to just drink myself into a stupor before but I think I need a drink now, so beer? Wine? Vodka? Whiskey?" I said with a weak smile.

"Sure, a little white wine might be good."

"Okay, wait here and make yourself comfortable." OK - those were kind of code words to see just how serious she might be without me making the first move. I mean, she is my wife's friend and not mine. If a divorce might be heading my way - adultery with HER friend might not be such a great idea. Of course, at this point her just being here with me would be hard for me to refute no matter what I did - or not do - now. I poured her a glass of Pinot Grigio and made a half and half screwdriver for myself.

When I returned to the living room her shoes were off and her clothes seemed a tad loosened somehow, but certainly OK. She was wearing yoga pants and a button down shirt. Maybe an extra top button was now undone. I don't think she was wearing a bra, and she wasn't wearing any kind of panties that would have been outlined by her skin tight yoga pants. Just some casual wear she might have quickly thrown back on after Elaine's unexpected call. "Unexpected"? Hmmmm.

She was sitting on the couch with her legs up now. I gave her her drink and sat on the couch too - not all the way away from her but not touching close either. She shifted her legs so she was more facing me - took a drink and put her glass down - then shifted closer and grabbed my hand.

"I wasn't kidding about holding your hand, Bob. I know this has upset you a whole lot..."

"I'm just trying to wrap my head around it. It's quite a shock, both her actions tonight AND what you just told me. How long has she been doing that little "extra" thing? How many times has she done it?"

"Oh, Bob - I don't want to get into all that. You should get that info from her. All I'll say is that it really never happened before just a few months ago and maybe just 2 or 3 times max that I know about - and we tell each other almost everything."

*****

Susan was thinking - OK, I've really got to remember what I am saying tonight so that we keep our stories straight. In fact, I knew Elaine first had sex with a prospective buyer about 2 years ago after she went through a bad stretch of almost 3 months neither selling any property to "her" buyer NOR signing up and listing any seller properties. She was getting really depressed when I first started explaining some of the secrets to more successful selling. I just told her to be careful and pick her specific targets carefully. Most of the guys (and a few girls) I fucked never bought from me OR listed - but many did and I liked all the fucking anyway and had nothing to lose. She had a husband and family and needed to be extremely careful. In fact, she HAD fucked probably 10 different clients and had even fucked NRG 2 more times that I knew of, just because he was such an incredible fucker (not "lover" with his meanness). And her "extras" were increasing in frequency. Fucking NRG and maybe another client as well, more than once - was not a good sign for her marriage. I wonder what she is doing right now, Susan thought...

*******

Elaine:

Right now Elaine was being fucked gloriously by no less than 3 men. Big boss 40-something "call me Sam" was in her OTHER warm tight space pounding away with his wonderfully hard medium sized 6 incher. She was on top of his top male executive assistant - a young blonde 30-something Adonis type with a larger and thicker 8 incher. And an older grey haired 50- something gentleman was feeding his 7 incher into her mouth. She had done several threesomes with Susan before, but this was the first time for her very own gangbang - and she knew she could get to like this! In fact, she already liked it a lot and was in continuous orgasmic bliss. All 3 men had done viagra earlier and were planning on an all-nighter, and maybe even longer. They had also offered cocaine to any of the wives who wanted it, though quite discretely and separately. The primary job of Adonis was scoring the drugs actually.

Elaine snorted some for the very first time. She was quite buzzed when Sam just reached under her skirt and pulled her thong right off right after that snort. Then stuck a finger up her already gushing wetness. Just being in the room with the rich and powerful men - and other beautiful women, all wives of others - and even leaving her own husband that way and him knowing it, was just an incredible high and turn-on. The other old guy, Ben whatever, also started squeezing her tits and even fingered her pussy a bit with Sam's finger already there. Sam then moved his soaking wet and slippery finger right into her netherness and that's when she screamed her first orgasm.

But that wasn't even the first scream that night. Two other women were already being banged by 2 or more men each. One was incredibly loud and making animal like grunts - almost like a dog howling at times when she came - as a really large Black cock was pounding away at her. At least 10 inches. Glad to see some "diversity" in the Executive Suites Elaine giggled to herself. And I hope I can do my part for his further job security, tonight! Young Adonis started grunting and flooding her, but that was OK - he just stayed hard and she kept jerking on and squeezing him - while Sam's cock felt incredible in her too. Just the right size for her first time ever doing this. Then Sam lost it as well - not exactly a flood. He softened a tad and then withdrew - and started looking for another mouth to coax him back hard again. He was actually the top exec there tonight - or at least equal with Ben who was very influential on the Board of Directors. Sam wandered over to the howler and fed her his maleness to see how good she could coax - hopefully as good and enthusiastically as she howled. And she was pretty damn good. With her mouth plugged she just moaned a lot - a real hummer - as that Black dick kept her coming. Finally Mr. D. (Diversity) did grunt and grimaced in pleasure as his seed filled her up - he pulled out while STILL coming and Elaine got even hotter watching it shoot out and then noticing just how hard he stayed.

Mr. D. noticed her noticing - and also noticed she had one opening now available - and started towards her. Oh, shit, she thought - this guy is even bigger and harder than NRG PLUS Adonis's 8 incher is a lot bigger than that dildo. But it wasn't like she could even say anything - since Ben still had his 7 incher now buried almost to the balls down her throat. Then D. stuck that thing right into her. Sam had loosened it just enough. Elaine started her OWN "howler moaning" then and that - along with the sight of that 10" Black ebony rod going in and out of Elaine's white and exquisite derriere - was enough to explode Ben's cum directly down Elaine's throat. She almost choked but thankfully Ben almost immediately softened even with the Viagra boost. Ben looked completely satisfied and went to find a place to relax for a bit.

Meanwhile Elaine and D's first "love" Kay - were still going strong and almost in a competition now to outdo one another as far as getting the most guys off the most time. Adonis was still going but almost getting a tad boring now. Elaine would actually like D's ebony rod in her for a while. FINALLY Adonis grunted and spasmed and flooded her again. D. felt that spasming cock and also came and REALLY flooded Elaine now. It actually felt warm and rather soothing. Elaine was purring as it finally slipped out and she struggled to rise off Adonis. Two other younger looking guys were still doing Kay - in their own DP. Sam had gotten hard again from Kay's ministrations - and was wandering over towards another wife who was almost whimpering in a corner. The drugs and orgy sex was a LOT more than she had bargained for, evidently.

But Sam didn't care at this point - he grabbed her by her hair and dragged her into the center then had Adonis hold her while Sam stuck it in her from behind. Sam was a booty man. She whimpered and cried but then started moaning. Adonis was roughly pinching her nipples and was feeding his own semi-erect but still large rod into this girl - Mary's - mouth. Adonis was almost fully hard again now and really too big for her mouth. He pulled out, then broke a nitrous capsule under her nose - her eyes were still closed and crying as Sam fucked her derriere hard. That nitrous suddenly hit and her eyes got wide and her moans got louder. Then Adonis picked her up and slid under her - and then down onto his newly hardened prick with Sam still pumping away in her. Mary started coming, hard and loud. And passed out. Right then both Sam and Adonis both came. Oh, and Mary had wet herself and Adonis big time right as she was passing out.

Kay actually beat Elaine as far as their little competition that night - but both girls were rewarded the next morning.

Sam talked to them about 5AM and said, "Listen, we want you two to come back to New York with us for the next 3 days. It will be well worth your time and efforts. Both for you two directly with an unlimited shopping spree, great restaurants and shows, and of course some continued really nice personal attention by a few of us AND some other even bigger corporate bigwigs in the city. Also your husbands will be quite adequately compensated as well - with a minimum of a two-grade level promotion for both within the next 3 months. It's totally up to you but we have to know now because we are packing up and moving out right now. Only time for a VERY quick shower and we've got some casual sweats to wear as we hit the limo and head for our leased plane. So, what do you say?"

Elaine tried to think but it was impossible. She had a headache but Sam passed a little more coke around and then she suddenly felt powerful and in control again and what Sam was offering seemed like a REAL good thing.

Kay seemed to think so too.

Both squealed almost at the same time and in harmony "I'm in!" And so Elaine's fate was sealed. But then, it already was.

justbobkc
justbobkc
678 Followers
12