Corporate Family Dinner Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
justbobkc
justbobkc
675 Followers

And she left. I didn't know what I'd get, but that's how I made my own back home when I felt like this. And obviously Mrs. Kay Whatever (Robinson? now THAT would be ironic) was THE Alpha person in here, male of female.

After my drink arrived - and pretty close to what I ordered, Kay said, "What can I do for you, Bob?"

And my cock twitched reflexively. Damn, this was one sexy woman. I had been around sexy women before, quite a bit. But I had always easily ignored them, wearing my marriage and my wife Elaine as kind of a shield. I just didn't pay even the casual attention or focus that was necessary for them to affect me, other than an appreciative glance or two. But now I didn't have any of that - and I HAD to focus on Kay tonight. And she was sexy. She was wearing 6" heels, an above the knee skirt that rose just enough when she was seated to show quite a bit of thigh, a nice blouse unbuttoned so that just enough decolletage was displayed to be enticing. And a perfume scent that was subtle and yet still easily penetrated deep into one's primitive brain. And she just oozed sex.

"I need to know the truth about Elaine and last weekend, I said."

"Why am I thinking of Jack Nicholson and his classic "You can't handle the truth", line?", she replied.

"Maybe not, but I think I owe it to Elaine to try."

For the first time she looked a little impressed by me.

"Listen, Elaine's not like me and those other bitches. I do this all the time. It's my lifestyle now - and my husband's. The open marriage and swinging and swapping stuff. I had a real good time last weekend, myself. Except worrying about Elaine. If you were smart - the littlest bit. You'd not ask me a damn thing tonight. You'd just go back home, forgive her and take her back in your arms."

"But you're not that smart, are you?"

"Thanks for the advice. But I have to do what I have to do. Like you have to do what you do. Right?"

She sighed, and looked at me.

"Just tell me what happened from the time Elaine and you got in that elevator. I have to know to make an informed decision about me and Elaine."

"OK, you fool. Elaine and I got in the elevator with Sam and Ben and a couple of flunkies. Hunky flunkies, but still. Also another wife named Mary. Two other wives and the rest of the men got in another elevator. We all got out at the corporate suite. Large rooms and bedrooms. It was like two suites connected via double doors already blocked open.

"Of course there was plenty to drink, and Elaine was already half-drunk, wasn't she? You didn't stop her from drinking because - let me guess - YOU were looking forward to 'fooling around' with her yourself later that night? In your otherwise just mostly boring married sex life. Fool. Elaine was kissing Sam already in the elevator - deep. One of the flunkies was feeling her cunt under her dress and he pulled his hand out and looked at it - soaking wet. He tasted it and smiled and showed it to me. I sucked his finger and her cunt juices tasted great. I never even wear panties on nights something like this just might happen. So two guys were already exploring my very wet cunt as well with easy access. Did I mention I'm easy, ALL the time?"

I squirmed in my seat a little.

"Are you getting hard? I'm getting wet again thinking about it. By the way, I'm not wearing any panties right now. Half the men in here already guessed that. But you were clueless weren't you?"

"Just tell me what happened."

"We got to the suites and the other two women and their guys went in the other half. All I heard was noise from there. Squeals and grunts throughout the night. Elaine, Mary, and I were all being groped by the 5 guys in our half the suites. But I have to admit, your wife was the star, Not just her beauty and sexiness. It was her enthusiasm for sex in all forms. She showed no hesitation from the minute Sam shoved his tongue down her throat. She was panting like a bitch in heat. Hell, I was jealous of her. I'm usually THE star at these things. You know. Orgies. Gangbangs. But no, you don't know. You don't have a fucking clue. But I'm going to try and teach you just a little bit tonight. About then the coke came out. Cocaine, not Coca-Cola. Sam showed her how to do a line by snorting one himself. And then offered it to her and she didn't hesitate. Your wife is fearless, in some ways. In the moment. When it really counts. And you are still clueless and probably a pussy. Aren't you?. After that she TOTALLY lost all inhibitions. Her panties were already off and every guy had fingered her pussy already as well as mine. She took her dress off and kneeled right down and started sucking Sam's cock. I started sucking Ben's, and Mary already had two guys doing her. She was being fucked and kind of squealing already in between sucking this one ten inch Black cock. Elaine might have done all this anyway, but after doing the coke she was helpless. Ever done coke?"

My throat was dry. My cock was rock hard and I don't even know when that happened or how it got that way. I could only truthfully say, "No. I did a little grass in college, but really that's all."

She reached under the table and grabbed my cock. "I thought so," she said. "I'm just about to come myself. Can you smell my pussy? You noticed this bar is in a hotel, right? I've already got a room upstairs and if you want to hear anything else we need to get private. Your call."

Fuck. I thought. But I couldn't say no, now. It was too important. I hesitated merely because I wasn't sure I could stand up in my current condition. I nodded yes but said, "In a minute." And she almost laughed. She got the waitress over and ordered two more drinks and the bill. After they arrived she just put a $50 bill down and said, "we can leave when you're ready." I drank about half that drink and nodded I was ready. I felt a little light headed and knew it wasn't from the booze. Was I that excited, somehow?

In the elevator she grabbed my hand and pulled it under her skirt. I could not help myself going for her cunt. Yep. It was as wet as she said and very hot. After I got two fingers right up her easily, I swear she squeezed them hard once or twice with her cunt - and then moaned. Luckily no one else got on the whole way to the 14th floor. We finally got to the room and she unzipped me and started sucking. She deep throated me - I mean ALL the way - and even Elaine couldn't do that without working up to it slowly, no matter how drunk she was - which I now realized really was the only time she really seemed all that turned on with me, anymore - like for 2 years. Oh, yeah, I thought through a kind of mental haze. Then Kay stopped and got up and said, "I just had to check that all out. Couldn't wait. Very nice. We ARE going to have some fun. Get undressed. All of it.- but watch me" and grinned again.

I did watch her as she reached behind her and undid her skirt and it dropped. Yep, no panties and a hint of her pussy juice high on one leg already. No hose, even. Her legs were tanned and smooth enough none needed. Just a little bit of landing strip fur. She kept her heels on and I had already noticed following her to the elevator how great she handled them. Like a Victoria Secret's model. She took her blouse off and didn't have a bra on anyway. Her breasts were large. Naturally large and well shaped. They hung down a little just from their size - but her nips still pointed up and were prominent - though not as large as Elaine's. I could picture Sam and other faceless guys sucking those nice large nips of Elaine. That didn't bother me a bit right now, thinking about it while Kay was stroking my cock and deep throating me with her tongue. Then she pulled back from our kiss.

"We're going to have sex. In fact, I'm going to fuck your brains out. BUT - you are going to have to first do a short line of coke with me. It's the only way you will actually experience what Elaine felt comparably. OK?"

Shit - but I thought I could see her point. "OK" I just said.

She already had it ready. I guess it was a "short line", what do I know? She did it first to show me. Then I did it - and wow! I felt, great! Supremely confident. King of all I observed - and especially any naked women around - like Kay. Kay was on, too. She sucked my cock some more and I almost lost it, but then she stopped and led me over to the bed. She finally kicked her shoes off, laid down on her back and spread her legs and her wet pussy was beckoning.

"Eat me while I tell you some more..."

And I dived right in and started lapping. Jesus, it was good, Just a little different from Elaine's and the different perfume smells as well. My cock stayed hard and I tried real hard not to touch it and just jerk off. I was saving it. Kay moaned a little and her hips started jerking, then while panting she started talking.

"Fuck. Eat me, asshole. Michael, the blonde Adonis flunky, crawled under Elaine's ass head first while she was moaning and slobbering all over Sam's dick. Adonis started licking Elaine just like your doing me, only ass to clit, over and over. Lick my asshole now, too, Bob. Keep going you cuntlicker! Ohhhhh. And that's what Elaine sounded like when she came for the first time that night and flooded Adonis's face. His cock was sticking straight up and about 8" - maybe a tad bigger than yours. After Elaine came, she backed right up and sat on that cock and started jerking up and around like crazy - and had Sam's cock all the way down her throat. That's when Sam came for the first time himself and Elaine swallowed it - then licked her lips and screamed from her own first cock orgasm. Ahhhh, fuck - she said - fuck me harder, stud! Ahhhhh. Adonis might have come too but it's hard to tell cause he just stays hard the first couple of times he comes any night. Elaine started sucking on Sam's cock some more while looking right at him with those beautiful blue eyes. Does she look at you that way while deep throating your cock, Bob? Sam got right back hard, then moved around and stuck it in Elaine's ass. And she REALLY got off at that - just as soon as it was all the way - ball's deep - in. Do YOU fuck her ass, like that, Bob?"

Fuck. I kinda growled deep in my throat, got up, lifted this cunt's legs - and stuck MY dick right in and started fucking as hard as I could. Damn, she started like howling and her cunt was gripping my dick hard as she came. I came myself right then. Damn, it felt good. Maybe the best single orgasm ever - and I didn't even hardly soften myself. Maybe it was the coke. Maybe it was this woman howling and carrying on like Elaine never had, once, with me - but now I knew she had with others - and I just fucking didn't care right now. I knew Kay and I weren't done. And we weren't. She told me everything that was just dirtiest, that Elaine did, as well as Mary and herself. It fueled her own lust AND mine in ways I could never ever have imagined before. She told me how Elaine got off greatest when being absolutely dominated by a man, or men, and even hurt - even by a little ugly mean guy like that Walter creep. And she told me how Elaine finally screamed in pleasure, even howled a little like Kay, for the longest and loudest time from the huge dicked Black bodyguard/chauffeur. I got a little mean myself right then, with Kay - I grabbed her breasts and squeezed hard. I stuck MY dick in her ass and pinched her nipples. And she came the loudest and longest herself, as I grunted and thrust like a madman and finally spurted for the 4th time in 3 hours myself. I was absolutely drained and satiated. Kay had squirted and passed out herself and we both laid like that for some period of time. I finally woke back up and with a headache. Kay was awake and smoking a cigarette and looking at me.

"Headache?" she asked.

I just kind of groaned.

"It's a coke thing. Best thing is sleep it off but that's not an option right now for me or you. Let's do JUST a little more which will help that a bunch and help you focus right now. I'm not through talking."

We did and she started talking again. This time she told me all the stuff that WASN'T dirty, but just sad in so many ways. How Elaine cried - for me - and wanted to come home Saturday as soon as she finally woke up. Kay was now sure Elaine would never have flown to NYC at all, if not for the coke.

She asked me if I hadn't felt like "all powerful and totally in control" after my own first line? I thought back and said yes that was pretty much it. Then she said the truth is it lowers inhibitions and makes just about everyone actually LESS in control and more easily swayed by others - especially manipulative jackasses - and that's what Elaine fell for.

Then Kay told me how she, not knowing better yet - seduced Elaine back into that whole Saturday night session with alcohol and more coke. How the guys were really pretty shitty - NOT fulfilling their grand promises and basically treating them worse than high class escorts. How Elaine really only did it for me and my promotion. Sure, she enjoyed the sex - because she was just incredibly sexy but also there was a dark side to her - for whatever reason - that had finally "escaped" and came out. How Elaine felt even worse Sunday and just wanted to be home then no matter what.

The "boys" wanted them one more night, of course. But they just left anyway.

Then Kay pointed out to me how some of my OWN dark side came out tonight.

"You know you inflicted pain on me that last time, right? And you LIKED doing that and that was the hardest you came all night and I'll bet ever in your life, wasn't it?"

I mumbled something like "you liked it too."

"Yes, I did. But are you SURE you would have stopped if I didn't like it so much, at that point? Think about it for a while."

"Also, think about why you had sex with me tonight. Was I just overwhelmingly attractive to you and you just HAD to have me?"

"No - I wanted the information on Elaine."

"Yes, I agree. And I know just how irresistible I am to a LOT of men. Maybe most. But you could have resisted me, tonight. You might have walked out with a hardon - but you would have walked. But there was another goal you deemed more important - for whatever reason. Wasn't there?

"But then once we started, in the moment, you COULD have not come. I didn't demand you come, just have sex with me. But THEN you came anyway - 4 times if I recall. Why?"

Shit. She was right. I mumbled something again like "well, it's just natural once the sex starts..."

"OK - now think about Elaine and what she did - I have a feeling Elaine wasn't a total novice at extramarital sex, but I'd bet she never had more than one man at a time before or any real orgy type scenes. And she only thought she would probably like screw Sam once or twice Friday night and "fake some orgasms" and do it all for you. But when the sex happened and with the coke - her orgasms were just a natural reaction that happened for her rather than the goal. Just like your own orgasms tonight. So - are you better than Elaine, really? Just because she "did it first" or maybe just discovered some dark shit in her libido a little bit before you noticed your own dark shit?"

"Just think about all this, a tad more objectively if you can, at all. That's all I'm saying here. I'll mention one more opinion. I don't think Elaine is actually addicted to sex like I am. I admit it. I've also got a drug problem. I try to limit coke now to no more than once every 3 or 4 days - but if a big dicked guy walks by (in my mind) it's on and so is the coke. Elaine's not like that. She still loves you, or thinks she does, you big dope. But she's also human and is falling down a bit now and she MIGHT be able to figure it out on her own - but she might not, either. She needs some help."

"I'm not a psychiatrist but I've been VERY interested in sex, theory and practice, for about the last 15 years. I read about it a lot, porn, blogs, forums, and "science". Do you know the number one sexual fantasy of women today in the modern, fem lib, enlightened sexually new USA? Rape fantasy. Being raped - dominated and forced to orgasm by a big strong (handsome and rich generally - check out Harlequin Romance bodice ripper literature and even "50 Shades of Grey" stuff) all male man. Up to 40% of women scientifically polled report that - depending on the survey.. Women seem to be sort of hardwired that way. So just being a "gentle loving caring" lover for your wife may not be what she really needs or wants - even if she can't quite articulate it - and especially every single time and no variation. Men also are struggling with fucking fem lib "feminization" as well. Too many now act like milquetoasts when they really aren't and both they AND their women suffer. If she says "no dear, I have a headache tonight" - try to convince her otherwise, kiss her, fondle her, whisper some sexy stuff, at least try real damn hard, short of ACTUAL scary forceful rape. AND protect your wife from her sometimes own bad judgment. Don't let her flirt TOO much with any other man in front of you. Never do that! Show you ARE jealous and that she IS valuable to you. Make a pest of yourself if need be - but never whiny - just matter-of-fact that's the way it's got to be IF we are to be together. Period. Be persistent and don't take crap back from ANY other man and especially her about this.

"Consider this a short course in REAL human sexuality 101 - consider it all carefully and adjust for specific individualities. But this is the basic truth for 90-95% of heterosexual committed couples. 1% real swingers like me are different - slightly - but even women like ME like forceful male lovers, like you finally treated me tonight. And those other "cuckold husband" fantasy types are the real joke. 50% of those men are actually bisexual, being all concerned with the size of the other man's cock is the big tipoff. Another 25% are merely sad masochists, actually getting off sexually from the humiliation - the emotional pain. A certain percentage are actually super-Alpha competitive types who like to "prove" their own superiority over other men in their threesome encounters. Their poor wives suffer from THEIR over-competitiveness."

"Uh, what about me, though? It really turned me on when you were describing you but especially Elaine doing all that stuff. Am I a kind of a want to be cuckold type?"

"I really doubt it. There is a theory and some evidence of something called "sperm competition" - down deep in the "animal" portions of men's brains, a natural male reaction to having sex with women who have ALSO had sex with other men is to "outcompete" them (the other men) - by being better at sex, putting more of your sperm in and forcing the other men's out. You were mostly reacting to merely voyeuristic porn with my descriptions about something that HAD already happened and you had no control over - except that deep basic instinct to then "show those other bastards", and of course I just happened to be the woman that your really not that bright animal brain couldn't tell from Elaine. I used that on purpose with you - and it worked real well for me. I didn't have to use ANY other more physical tricks I've learned that's necessary to turn some men on and keep their motor running."

"Jesus," I said. "You have MORE sexual 'tricks'???"

"Oh, you babe - you and Elaine are just so cute. I really like her, you know. I wish I had protected her better."

"Me, too." I fervently agreed.

"OK, get dressed and go home and go to work tomorrow. We're not spending the night together - and a final caution - I'm not giving you any coke to take home. You are going to crave some tomorrow and feel pretty bad. Suck it up and shake it off like a man. Don't go looking for any. That's a rabbit hole and a bad one for way too many people."

"And finally remember this - there is a reason Judeo-Christianity has forgiveness and mercy as the highest virtues, not just theologically, but in practical social justice human to human terms: "forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us" - and that "pride" alone is actually considered THE greatest sin, against God and each other. Yeah, what can I say - I was raised Catholic and paid attention during catechism classes. And yes, I don't go to mass or confession much anymore, right now. But still - maybe I'm not quite the "dumb bitch blonde" you first thought?"

justbobkc
justbobkc
675 Followers