Corporate Family Dinner Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
justbobkc
justbobkc
672 Followers

I was almost speechless.

"Damn it Kay - just damn. I don't want to THINK so much about this stuff, I just want to feel - just not feel the pain and hurt, anymore. I thought I had all the basic most important stuff about love, sex, and marriage all figured out, and OBVIOUSLY I was so right and Elaine was just so wrong and even bad...now I'm more confused than ever."

"Bye, sweetie - I'll pray for you and Elaine" and she winked and walked out.Then turned and said, "Call me anytime if you want any more "information"" - and she did that "scare quotes" thing.

Was she an Angel or a Demon - or just another imperfect human being? I forgot to ask if her last name was Robinson... Fuck, indeed.

I got back to my house about 2:00AM and quietly entered the basement and climbed into bed. I fell asleep quickly and slept like the undead. Thursday had been a pretty eventful day, all in all.

justbobkc
justbobkc
672 Followers