Corporate Mergers Pt. 02

Story Info
First night.
7.5k words
4.58
81.7k
57
19

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,051 Followers

Carmichael followed Carol/Jessica into the mansion, and as he listened to her pointing out where the library was, he couldn't take his eyes off that ass. Twin orbs beckoning to have his cock spread them apart, to have his stomach press against. He looked up at her face when he noticed she stopped talking. "I'm sorry, I was distracted. What were you saying?"

Blushing, Carol turned to face him. "I asked what else you wanted to see, but I'm afraid I know that answer. Perhaps we should go back to the party."

Gene reached up and ran a finger across her lips. "I'd like to see more of what these are capable of."

With a jolt, Carol realized the reality of what she had agreed to do. It wasn't that she didn't expect Gene to want a blow job, or to fuck her, or even anal, but she suddenly panicked thinking about what an escort does. "Am I supposed to let him cum in my mouth? Do I swallow? Fuck! I've never even put a rubber on a penis before. I've put them on bananas at school, but what if it is different? What about anal? Stuart never even put his finger in my ass." She thought. Mentally shaking off the fears, she let herself enjoy the man's touching and exploring her lips. She opened her lips letting him into her mouth as his middle finger slid across her moist lips. She wet it with her tongue and sucked on it as if it were a cock, taking it as deep as she could. She felt a rush hearing him groan with pleasure and wanted to find out how he would groan when she took his cock into her mouth.

Gene felt his cock stir and wondered if he'd need the blue pill with this beautiful girl letting him take her however he wanted. He loved the professionals. They acted all innocent and resisted him putting his cock in their holes, but he knew it was an act. They always demanded a condom, never let him feel their flesh against his, unless it is a hand job. Seeing the hesitation on her face, seeing how she looked unsure before sucking on his finger, he mentally thanked the men for finding one so skilled at acting the part. As much as he loved non-professionals; taking a young girl's anal virginity, cumming in her mouth for the first time, fucking bareback, frankly, it is just too much work to sometimes convince them. He couldn't remember the last time he came inside a woman without a condom. If only...He thought longingly looking at the lips worship his middle digit. This girl knows how to suck, as he pulled his finger out of her mouth, I'll love it even with a rubber. "Now I'm even more intrigued as to what you can do with that mouth." He said looking as her glistening lips. "Jessica, you are right. There's time for that. Let's go back outside and perhaps I can convince you to come back to my hotel room." Gene said stroking her golden tresses.

"I'd prefer that to mingling. I'm not exactly dressed for joining the groups discussing baseball, or what plants are deer proof. I feel really sexy, but a bit under dressed." She said looking up at the taller man. "If you'd like to go, perhaps we could stop and pick a few things up? I'm afraid when I came to the party I wasn't prepared for a sleepover." She said giggling.

"Really? I would have thought William would have arranged things in advance. Anyhow, sure. I'd love to go since I will be spending far too much time with them in the next week as it is." He looked down at her exposed charms and groaned, "I must admit though, that I'd prefer you stay dressed in this..."

She felt her nipples harden under his gaze and wondered why she let Marilyn convince her to wear this...this sheer dress without at least a thong. She saw Gene staring at her breasts, her nipples, and felt her clit tingle. "Oh Christ, this man is hot. I should close the library door and just let him take me." She thought. She reached up and grabbing the back of his neck pressed her lips to his. She opened her mouth letting his tongue invade her space and suddenly realized, Gene is the only other man besides Stuart to French kiss her. Even Tom never kissed her, he just drove his cock into her and pounded her until he came. Moaning at the memory, she pressed her body again Gene's and felt his hands explore her bare back, her ass and then let him slide up and cup her breast. She groaned and shoved her tongue into the man's mouth as he found her aching nipple and ground her pussy against his crotch.

Gene was amazed feeling the raw passion from the busty blonde and couldn't believe it was an act. He loved that she was one of the escorts who let men kiss her, but he could actually smell her arousal. This was something new. His huge hand wasn't able to grab more than half the huge mass on her chest, and as his thumb pressed into her hard, nipple, her writhing body pushed into his even more. He reluctantly let go of the breast and reached down, grabbed the hem of the dress. He was pleased to see her lift her arms immediately when he pulled it up and off her. He stood back and looked at the flawless, creamy skin covering the ideal hourglass shape. He reached out and hefted each breast, weighing them and ran his thumbs over the puffy, pink areolas, the eraser sized nipples. As he did this he saw her eyes close and a red flush grow across her chest. "This is not a professional," he thought, "She is truly into this. God, let it be true."

Carol felt her arousal growing more and more remembering the smaller, softer hands caressing her breasts almost identically just an hour ago. She desperately wanted Gene's tongue where Marilyn's was, but she knew, that was not why she was here, why the partners were paying her. She dropped to her knees and looked up at the gray haired man looking quizzically down at her. She looked at the bulge in his shorts and unbuttoned, then unzipped them and let them fall to the floor. She reached up and pulled the waistband of the boxers and pulled them down and tossed the shorts and boxers aside after Gene stepped out of them.

Gene looked down as the girl gingerly stroked his cock, caressing it to full hardness. Her small hands wrapping ¾ of the way around the shaft with a look of lust, of desire on her face. He looked closely at the left hand trying to grip his throbbing cock and groaned pleasurably.

Carol took both hands and gripped the hot, pulsing, fleshy rod and began stroking it. She saw cum dripping out of the slit and leaned forward and flicked her tongue, catching the fluid. She felt the powerful rod jerk and heard gene groan louder when she did that, so she began bathing the head, exploring the shape and texture, while capturing the leaking cum. Opening her mouth, she swirled her tongue around the head while wrapping her lips around the shaft and let his pushing hips drive his cock deeper into her mouth. Stroking the slick shaft with one hand while sucking on as much as she could take, she cupped his heavy balls and scraped her nails on the sack feeling him react by humping more into her mouth.

Gene had his proof she was no pro, but wasn't going to argue as he put one hand on the back of her head, and the other on her heavy tit and as he neared his climax, panted that he was going to cum expecting her to jerk him off on her tits, but instead she drove his cock deeper into her mouth. He impulsively slammed his hips forward as he felt the incredible release of his sperm down her throat.

Carol gulped down the massive amount of salty cum as she used her tongue to milk out all the remaining fluids. Finally, after she could get no more of the creamy juices, she pulled off and grinned up at him. "I guess we aren't mingling."

Gene pulled her to her feet and lifted her up feeling her legs wrap around him and kissed her deeply, tasting his sperm and her warm saliva. He walked over and plopped her onto the settee and kneeling down, opened her legs. "Beautiful." Looking up at the flushed girl, he asked, "Does this taste as good as it looks?"

"You don't have to do this, but I've had no complaints." Carol sighed.

Gene leaned forward and inhaled the aroma of a young girl in heat. He studied the smoothly shaved labia, the tight moist slit and the small pink clit, unsheathed, waiting for his ministrations. He reached up and ran his fingers through the downy golden tuft, neatly trimmed on the mons. He looked up at her and said hoarsely, "You have no flaws, even your pussy is perfect. You must make a lot of men really happy." He said looking at her face while running his finger down across the clit and into her moist hole.

"Like I said, I've had no complaints, but please. I should be taking care of you." She said gasping as she felt his finger hitting aroused parts between her legs.

"You did take care of me, and now it's my turn." Gene said as he buried his face between those creamy soft thighs. As she spread her legs almost doing the splits, he felt her lips part and lapped at the flowing juices while reaching up and palming those incredible breasts. Driving his tongue deep inside her, he pressed his nose against her clit and felt her respond with her hips pushing back. He slipped his tongue out and up the wet slit and drove it onto the hard bud and as she writhed against his mouth, he pulled hard on her nipples and scraped his tongue roughly against her clit.

Carol felt herself involuntarily thrust her crotch against the older man's face and as she lifted her ass off the same spot her husband sat as she got him off, she cried out and ground her climaxing pussy against his face.

When the girl finally relaxed and went limp, Gene got up wiping his face on his polo shirt and flopped down next to her on the settee. He threw his arm around her and as she snuggled up against him, he asked, "So who are you exactly? I know you're not a pro. Plus, I know you are married."

Carol jerked back and looked at the man who just brought her off and stammered, "I'm, I'm your date. Mr. Stevens hired me to, um. To be your date."

"I believe you, but you're not an escort. Have you ever done this before?" Gene asked looking at the girl. "Is your name really Jessica?"

"Why don't you think I'm an escort? Am I that bad?" Carol said starting to tear up, "I'm sorry, I knew I couldn't pull this off. I've never done anything like this before and I don't think you want me. You should have someone who is an expert and knows what she's doing." She burst into tears.

Gene pulled the young girl close, "No, I never said you were bad, please don't cry. What I meant was you're too much into this, you're too aroused. God! Please doing think I'm angry at you." He said stroking the girl's hair. "Who made you do this. Your husband?"

"How do you know I'm married? I mean, yes I am, but he didn't want me to do this." She said sniffling looking up at Gene. "My name is really Carol. Carol Miller."

"Hello Carol. It's good to know your real name. I knew you were married when I saw the faint tan line on your finger when you were stroking my dick. I figured one of those guys came up with that name since you have a body like Jessica Simpson and I knew that would be too much of a coincidence. Tell me the story. Did those guys threaten to fire your husband? How did they force you? He asked angrily.

"No, wait. It was nothing like that." Carol said urgently, "I'll tell you the entire story."

After telling him about being accosted by Mr. Stevens to being trimmed and shaved she stopped and looked at him. "I guess It was my call, I easily could have said no."

"So, you needed the money?" Gene asked sympathetically.

"Yes, the money is really nice since we are just starting out and we're renting, have an old car...you know, but something about this just, I don't know. Clicked?" She said softly. "We've been married just two years, but Stuart has been my only boyfriend going back to before school. He's the only boy I've ever kissed, until you, that is. I love him. I know it doesn't look that way with me sitting here naked with you, but I truly do." She stopped and looked at Gene. "Can we go up to the master suite? I think Mr. Stevens has something I can wear. I didn't come here in that dress." She said nodding towards the flimsy cloth draped across the arm of the settee.

After finding her dress and thong, Carol sat down on the foot stool where Gene was sitting. "Look, I'll understand if you want someone else. By the way, I'm sure escorts can get excited, and many must enjoy the sex. What did I do that made you so sure?"

"Carol, number one, you sucked my dick without a condom. Number two, you let me not only cum in your mouth, you swallowed. I've never been with an escort that would do that. And why would you think I'd want someone else?" Gene said smiling.

"I am not really skilled. I don't have any tricks, or...whatever escorts do. I'm afraid you get bored with me pretty quickly." She said blushing.

"Do you know what escorts do? What skills they have? Prostitutes, hookers, whores, escorts. They all have one thing in common. They'll get naked with a man and let him stick his cock in them. That's it. They are all usually sexy, pretty hot, but really, it just comes down to that. There's no strange acts they perform; no special muscles they use. They get naked and they are often quite beautiful. I'd say you covered those two things quite well." Gene said stroking her knee.

Carol giggled. "I probably would have blown it, so to speak, if I had tried to put a rubber on you. I've only practiced on a banana in health class. Stuart and I have never used a rubber. To be honest, that's why I liked the idea of being an escort, a whore. We've only had sex with two positions. Me on top, or missionary. I've let one other man screw me and it was Stuart's roommate and we'd been drinking. Stuart never let it happen again, but the memory made me hot for months, years after it happened." Carol looked at Gene, "I'm actually relieved I don't have to act anymore. I wanted to curl up into the fetal position out there, dressed liked that, all those eyes on me. I didn't need a sign around my neck that said 'Whore'." I know no one will ever forget me, ever forget what all my private parts look like and that makes me feel really mortified."

"If you feel that way, we can stop now." Gene said.

"I'm sorry. I just am torn. I got married and my friends told me I needed to get out there and get some experiences, or as Sheila put it, let a few men experience me. If I don't, I'd regret it the rest of my life. I guess, I'm saying that this sounded like a chance to get some experience."

"I can understand that. Let me be straight though, I don't feel like being used as a marital fling, a midlife crisis. I've become accustomed to my dates doing what I ask of them...without question. If you agree that you are not just doing this because of boredom of same ole, same ole, then I would love you to be my date for the week, but if you are timid, afraid of what I will ask of you, then let's shake hands and I'll not touch you again for the entire week, though I would like that tour of the town they promised me. We never need tell the partners, never change the deal you made."

"What? You mean you'd not ask me to at least blow you?" Carol asked looking doubtful.

"Yes, I won't touch you. I like the escort experience. Say I'm in the mood for anal, in no time she's on her knees offering. I want to share her with a friend and she walks over and undresses him without question. Of course, I can hear the cash register ca-chinging in her head. Sometimes I like to watch two women before joining in. A lot of the time, I like seeing discomfort, discomfort I like to see change to contentment, change to arousal; seeing women not just accept expanding their horizons, but leave them craving more. What I'm saying is, you are a beautiful woman, but I need your total commitment or I'm afraid it just won't be the satisfying experience I like." Gene paused and looked at the young girl. "Think about it. You make out either way and no one will ever be the wiser."

Carol stood up and swung her legs over the older man's lap exposing her thong clad crotch. She ground her pussy against his crotch and purred, "You aren't even curious how tight my cunt is? Perhaps you are regretting suggesting that, thinking about my virgin ass?" She said pulling his hands onto her ass. She felt his cock growing as she pressed her chest against his and continued grinding against him. "They expect us to share your hotel suite, and since you've seen me naked, are you sure you could resist throwing on the bed and forcing that fat cock of yours into me? I could say fine, I'll pocket the money and this snake of your will stay in its lair and not find a warm hole to burrow into. Are you really telling me that you can live with that?"

Gene groaned and felt his cock return to life quicker than it has in the last 20 years, even with the blue pills. He pushed the young, busty blonde off him and sighed, "Yes. I would not touch you, and until I hear you agree that whatever I say goes, then you will stay over there, "He said pointing to the chair across the room, "and I'll stay here." Gene looked up at the surprised girl, "I do want to feel my cock inside you, but it will be on my terms."

Carol pulled her dress off and slipped off her thong. She returned to his lap and pressed her body against his and nibbled on his earlobe. "Do I have to call you master, or sir? Did you want me to crawl across your floor naked?" She licked all around and in his ear. "Where would you like me to start?"

Gene grabbed her ass and pulled her onto his stiffening rod in his pants, "I need to feel your tight cunt, I need to be inside you." He panted.

Carol sat up and unbuckled his pants and pulled them down releasing his bobbing cock. She climbed down and kneeling between his legs. engulfed the fat piece of meat and bathed it with her tongue and mouth and when she felt it get fully stiff, she got back up and swung her leg over his lap and lowered herself slowly onto the wide hunk of flesh. Closing her eyes and groaning when Gene began massaging her tits, she finally was able to work the man's cock deep into her pussy.

Gene was amazed how much more sensitive his cock felt without the latex sheath. He just came not that long ago, but the natural tits squished between his fingers and the tight young pussy bouncing up and down of his cock were getting to be too much. He began panting as he thrust back against her assault on his penis.

Carol sensed he was going to cum and whispered, "That's it baby, that's it. Cum inside your whore's cunt. Fill my cunt up with your virile sperm, don't even think about pleasuring your whore." She leaned down and began licking and sucking on his nipple while increasing her rate of pounding in his cock and was rewarded when he let out a loud grunt, grabbed her ass and emptied his balls into her hole. When he was done he wrapped his arms around her and stroked her back as he held her.

"In all my other negotiations, I've just shaken hands. This seems much more binding and I might make this a regular part of sealing the deal." He chuckled. "Ok, then it's settled. First, let's get dressed and go back out. I want you to wear the dress you had on before though. You are my whore and I want to show everyone what they cannot have. You can wear the thong though. First, I need my cock cleaned off." Gene watched as Carol lifted her ass, easing the softening cock out of her, then jumped up knelt between his legs and cleaned all the cum coating the circumcised head and shaft with her tongue and mouth. Then she went and grabbed a warm washcloth and cleaned his cock and balls. When he nodded at her, she turned and dressed without question.

When she was dressed, she looked at the intense, gray hired man. "Can I ask you a question?"

Gene grinned, "Carol, of course. You don't have to ask if you can ask. You're my date for the week and this is not a master/submissive relationship. On that topic, you asked if you should call me sir or master? I prefer Gene from my friends. So, what was it you wanted to ask?"

barkirk
barkirk
3,051 Followers