Corporate Mergers Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,067 Followers

"Well Gene, you looked really angry when you found out I'm not a pro and I am married and wondered if the partners coerced me and Stuart into this. Why? Why would that matter?" She asked.

"It didn't matter between you and me. Hell, I'd be fucking you either way." He said grinning. "But, this would have told an entirely different story concerning the merger. I never would have entered into any deal with them if they stooped to that level. The fact that they were 100% above board and actually laid it out for you and your husband makes me a lot more comfortable about this whole enterprise. How people treat those under their power when no one is looking says a lot, and I like to treat all my employees really well. The partners have no idea, but that one act had finalized my decision and I could go home now, but..." He said with an evil grin.

"...but, you want to use me as your plaything for the next week a milk this for all it's worth. You're really evil, you know that? My pussy's tingling thinking about what I've gotten myself into." She said with a similar grin, "I hope I don't disappoint you. Perhaps you should practice calling me Jessica."

"It's going to be tough since I like the name Carol for you better. Carol sounds like an innocent, yet horny kindergarten teacher. Jessica, more experienced, less innocent. What is it you do anyhow, Jessica?" Gene asked, looking surprised for not asking earlier.

Carol/Jessica laughed, "Oh my God. I'm a kindergarten teacher and this is spring break this week, so I never even had to get time off. How did you come up with that?"

Gene laughed, "I haven't a clue, but maybe it's your innocence with thinly buried lust underneath. What are the odds? I think I'm getting hard again."

Gene and Jessica walked back to the party and Bob trotted up, "Can I get you drinks?" He asked.

After Bob stroke off to get the single-malt and another mimosa, they walked around and mingled with the nervous looking employees. Gene had a way of making them relax and soon had many of the people there around laughing at his jokes and making their own.

William elbowed Joseph and grinning said, "I would bet you a grand I'll have to change the sheets in my bed. Fuck! That man sure loves his young, blonde pussy."

Joseph laughed, too bad you don't have security cameras. I think it's time you got into the 21st century. I'd pay you for copies.

Arnie came over with his head turned towards the crowd around Jessica and Carmichael. "Congratulation, William. I'm buying you dinner this week, you name the place. You fucking saved our asses. You see how they are touching each other? Hell, If I didn't know any better, I'd say they were married. She's a fucking natural. You think we could get her to do this full time?"

The three men looked over at her nodding their heads in unison.

As it was getting towards evening, Jessica started rubbing her arms and Gene put his arm around her, "We'd better go. I'm afraid your dress is not really going to cut it now that the sun is setting. Let's go find the partners and thank them for the nice party. I'll have them bring my car around."

After thanking the men and as the car was being fetched, Jessica spotted Marilyn, "That's my friend Marilyn over there, I need a quick word." She said as she broke away from Gene.

"Marilyn, sorry to interrupt, but can I ask a favor?" She said to the brunette who was with she assumed, her husband.

"Jessica, I see you've been having a good time. What is it you need? You're freezing" She asked reaching out and rubbing the goosebumps on the girl's arms. "Perhaps a coat? William has all that inside."

"Yes, please. I'm starting to shiver." Jessica asked pleadingly. "Would he mind terribly if I borrowed something?"

Marilyn waved Gene over and turned to her husband, "Honey, why don't you head home. I'm going to take care of my friend Jessica here and I'll be home later. Go ahead and eat, I'll fend for myself." She turned back to Gene and Jessica, "I'm sorry, I didn't think of this. Come with me." She said as she led them into the house.

When they were in the master bedroom, Marilyn shoed Gene out and shut the door. "Carol, how are you doing? Are you having regrets? Is he nice to you?" She looked into the young girl's eyes. "I've been worried sick about you all day, seeing all those letches leering at you, the way they all wanted to touch you. Thank God your husband left early."

"I'm fine. He's actually very nice and he knows. He figured out pretty quickly I'm not a pro. He is fine with it and I feel a lot better now. Promise me you won't tell a soul that he knows. It would ruin everything." Carol said, "And you really have to remember to call me Jessica."

"I'm really glad. He's still making you go through with this?" The older woman asked.

"Actually, no. He told me we could spent the week together and he'd never touch me if I wanted and the partners would never be the wiser. He said that he wasn't upset I wasn't a pro and was going to let it be my call whether I continue to act as one or not." Jessica said smiling.

"So, you're not going to let him have you? I'm really happy for you, but if it were me, I'd let him do whatever he wanted. I've heard he has an incredible cock." Marilyn said smiling evilly.

"Um, well actually, I'm his whore for the week. I guess a deal is a deal. The partners are paying good money for my services, my servicing Gene. I told him, I'd be his whore." She said looking guilty.

"Good for you. You would only regret passing up a chance for a fling with your husband's blessing. Ok, let's get you out of this and into something warmer." Marilyn said.

Opening the door, Marilyn waved the patient man in. "I hope this works for you, I'll bet you loved the last outfit though." She said smiling.

Gene looked at the beautiful blonde in the skin tight, form fitting dress with a high neck and long sleeves. Jessica was obviously wearing nothing under it as the lines would show. He whistled as she spun around and nodding, came over to the young girl. "Christ, you look more beautiful every time I lay eyes on you. Turning to Marilyn, "Does Stevens have something she could borrow for a few days? Nightwear, perhaps?"

Marilyn laughed, "I assumed that wouldn't be required, but yes, let me throw some things together."

Bag in hand, Gene took Jessica's hand, "Dinner? I'm sure you are starved. I hope you know of a great place. You're not a vegan or anything are you?"

Bursting out laughing, she said with a deep blush, "Not at all, I'm sure you saw I had no problem putting meat in my mouth and swallowing animal protein."

"Ah yes, I should have thought of that." Gene said grinning. "Marilyn, please join us, and don't say no. I heard you tell your husband you'd fend for yourself. I'd love to be seen with two beautiful women." He put both elbows out.

As they were walking out, Jessica whispered, "Marilyn knows. She is the only one I told, will ever tell. I feel like she's a good friend even though I just met her today. I know why you asked her to join us, by the way."

Gene smiled and opened the door of the limo for the two women.

"Wow, that was a terrific steak," Gene said putting down his fork, "I wasn't sure from the outside, but they grilled everything perfectly. I'd love to order and after dinner wine, if you'd like to help me drink it." He said looking at Jessica and Marilyn. Seeing them nod, he turned and raised a finger.

When the sommelier came over and Gene and when he came to a decision, Gene turned back, "I am amazed at the sharp contrast between both of you. Jessica here is creamy white, blonde, very Norse. You, Marilyn, are the dark sultry Mediterranean beauty, fantasies are made of, almost Sophia Loren. I've never been with two such beauties in my life." Looking at Marilyn, he saw her blushing, "You are very beautiful. Haven't men commented on how you look like Sophia?" Turning to Jessica, tell me, doesn't our friend look like her?"

Jessica studied the dark brunette. "She definitely has her lips, her breasts. She has that narrow waist, yes, I believe you are right. Gene, I think we should invite her back to your hotel for a night cap."

Gene smiled, "Great idea. Marilyn do you have to get home right away?"

Marilyn looked nervous, "I, um. No, I don't have to." She looked at the two pairs of eyes studying her, "Christ, you two planned this, didn't you."

"Planned what?" Gene asked, "Jessie, did we plan something?"

"No, not that I remember, but our friend here is right about one thing, she can be a part of our evening plans. Marilyn, Gene is fantasizing about seeing us naked together on the bed. Brown and white all tangled up. Are you up for that?" Jessica asked, taking a sip of her wine.

The sommelier inwardly moaned hearing the blatant conversation as he poured the wine. He had to hold the towel over the front of his pants as he walked away, heading towards the maître d to relate what he just heard.

Marilyn reached into her purse and dialed the phone, "Honey I'm afraid something came up. I'm going to help out Mr. Stevens and I'll just crash here. I'll see you in the morning." She dropped the phone in her bag. "I'm free for the night, I guess." She reached down and undid the next three buttons on her blouse, revealing her copious cleavage. "You really think Sophia Loren?" She said looking down.

Jessica laughed, "God I can't wait to feel those again. We're going to have so much fun and Gene said if we're good, he'd give us a bonus...or was that boner?"

"Christ, what have I gotten myself into? I'm an old man and I hope one of you knows CPR." He smiled.

As Gene and the two women entered the suite, Gene headed over to the bar. "Anything?" Seeing the girls shake their heads and begin to kiss, he took his single-malt over to the plush chair and sat down. Reaching into his pocket, he opened a pill case and popped a blue pill into his mouth, washing it down with a gulp of 25 year-old nectar.

"I've thought about you taking care of me this morning, taking care of my pussy. I need to return the favor." Jessica said as she kissed the brown-haired woman. She felt the soft lips, warm tongue and large breasts pushing against hers. She began exploring with her hands, the woman's back, sides, her firm ass. As she ran her hands up the sides of her new friend, she felt her pull back allowing free access to the soft mounds.

Jessica broke the kiss, "God, Marilyn, your boobs are so soft." She said as she reached out and undid the remaining buttons and pulled her blouse off. Reaching back and unclipping the bra, she watched as the cup fell away revealing massive tear-dropped tits, creamy tan capped with huge mahogany colored nipples. Reaching up, she grinned at Marilyn, "My turn." She said as she cupped the huge breasts and bounced them in her palms before rubbing her thumbs across the nipples. "Wow, Gene do you see these?" She asked turning to reveal the topless beauty. "Christ, Marilyn, you need to wear that dress I had on today. You'd have the men all over you with these things." She leaned down and alternately sucked on one nipple at a time, while unzipping and letting the woman's skirt fall to the floor. Kneeling down, she grabbed the panties and pulled them down, inhaling the scent of arousal. "You've completely shaved. Look at that, why didn't you shave me bald?" Jessica asked. "Gene, do you like? Marilyn, you need to go over and let Gene get a closer look."

Marilyn stepped around the kneeling girl and over to the chair. As Gene reached out and slid his hands between her legs, she opened her stance allowing his fingers to stroke the perfectly bald pussy.

"Very nice, look at these beautiful lips, Christ, she's wet! Jessica, you've excited our friend here." Reaching up, he grabbed the large, barely sagging tits and massaged them, feeling them slosh in his hands, feeling the weight as he hefted them." Looking up at the eyes closed and hearing the ragged breathing, he looked over at Jessica as he slid a finger into the dripping twat, "Jess, perhaps you should give a release. She's very wet and I'm sure eager for your tongue. He looked back up at the brunette, "She's is terrific with her tongue, believe me, I know."

Jessica got up and came over at took her friend's hand and led her over to the bed. Pulling off her own dress and tossing it on the chair, she pushed Marilyn onto her back and crawled on top of her, pushing her legs apart. She pressed her lips on to hers and welcomed each other's tongue into their mouths.

Gene felt the amazing drug working as he sipped his scotch and watched the pale blonde, between the woman's legs, hump the dark brunette as they writhed on the bed. He had a terrific view of the contrasting cunts, soft, creamy pink and deep red and tan. He knew he was going to have to join in soon, but wanted to let the girls enjoy each other before he disrupted the obvious chemistry between them. He groaned approvingly when he saw Jessica crawl down and thrust her gorgeous ass in the air as she buried her face in the other woman's cunt. He got up and stood by the bed, sipping his drink and rubbing his cock through his shorts as he looked at the creamy white face latched onto the dark, humping pussy. Her pale hands, grabbing and squeezing the tan fleshy mounds. When Marilyn pushed her ass off the bed and cried out, Gene almost came in his pants, but managed to postpone his own release.

As Marilyn relaxed and lay there sweating, she reached down to pull Jessica up, but without her face leaving the brunette's wide open cunt, Jessica swung herself around, laying her twat right onto the waiting mouth.

Marilyn groaned with pleasure feeling the tongue gently lapping up her juices as she pulled the pale pink cunt onto her face. She admired the work she did, the clean, smooth labia, the soft tuft of hair. As she tasted every bit of the young girl's pussy, she reached up and grabbed her ass cheeks. Knowing Gene was watching the show she spread the girl's ass wide open and began probing her puckered asshole with her middle finger. Opening that tight slit with her tongue, she simultaneously drove her finger into the girl's ass as she pushed her tongue deep into the tasty hole.

Gene couldn't take his eyes off that ass, the finger, the dark nose buried against the creamy flesh, and knew he wasn't going to be able to just observe much longer hearing Jessica mewing in pleasure, her cries muffled by the sopping twat pressed against her face. Gene reached down and stroked that beautiful ass and saw Marilyn reach up and pull his hand down towards that pink, puckered asshole, slightly open. He had to push his finger in and as he began fucking her ass with his finger, he felt her press back. Soon, she was crying out and humping up onto his finger and against Marilyn's face as she came with spasmic grunts and loud gasps.

After she came down from the incredible explosion, she realized having a finger in her ass added to the intensity. She wondered why Stuart never wanted to put a finger in her ass, she sure would have liked that. She roused herself and realized Marilyn was gently humping her face. As she returned to licking all the juices and attacking the aroused clit, she heard Marilyn groan and gasp out to Gene.

"Perhaps Jessica would like you to fuck her as I lick her clit." Her face slick with cum, she lifted the girl's hips, offering her dripping cunt and slick asshole. "Perhaps she'd like your cock in her ass?" Jessica, any preference?"

Jessica felt like a total slut with her ass being spread and pushed up into the air. "God, yes, I need a cock, but that's not my call. I'm just the whore and Gene can put his cock where he wants."

Gene smiled hearing this and pulled his clothes off and crawled up onto the bed. Looking down he chuckled. "I have my 'around the world' all lined up." He pushed his cock towards Marilyn's open mouth and groaned feeling the warmth engulf his previously frustrated cock. "Oh yessss." He moaned when the brunette pulled his ass and took the entire hunk of meat down her throat. Letting her hands guide him, he began fucking her mouth until he groaned, "Baby, stop, I have two more holes to fill here."

Reluctantly, Marilyn pushed his hips up and felt the large dick leave her throat and mouth. She grabbed the shaft and as his balls dragged across her face, she guided his head against the pink lips and let go when Gene took over and slammed into the young girl. Opening her mouth, she licked the large ball sack as it pendulumed above her face. Hearing the girl grunting, she slid down and pressed her tongue against the aroused clit and tasted the juices flowing out. She had never been this close to anyone fucking, her eyes, mere inches from the slimy shaft pulling out and disappearing into the stretched lips.

Gene closed his eyes reveling in the feeling of unsheathed flesh pulling against his cock, the millions of nerve endings sending jolts up between his legs. Knowing he couldn't keep this up, he pulled out and felt Marilyn's hand again on his cock, stroking him. He looked down and saw the brunette reach around and put a finger into Jessica's ass, then two and after a minute, a third. Hearing Jessica pant she was ready, ready to get fucked in the ass, he saw the fingers pull out and his cock be guided against the open anus. He was amazed how relaxed the girl was, having a dick in her ass the first time and soon was buried to the hilt. As he pressed into her, he felt the twin glutes give under his weight. He absorbed the feeling, knowing he wanted to remember how it felt the first time he buried his cock in this young girl's ass.

Marilyn returned to licking the dripping pussy and felt herself being repeatedly buffeted by the humping pair on top of her, but focused on the raw clit welcoming the attention.

Jessica had never felt anything like it, her ass stretched and completely filled, her clit screaming with arousing pain, peaking, searing and when she came she felt her whole groin explode with dizzying pleasure. As the spasms pulsed through her, she saw only flashes of blinding light until she spun off into oblivion.

Feeling the girl go completely limp, Gene chuckled and rolled off the young blonde. He pulled Jessica off of Marilyn and, grinned. "I think we killed her. Perhaps too much stimulation? Let me clean up and perhaps you'd like to help me finish up?" He laughed.

When Gene came back, he saw Marilyn with her face pressed to the bed, ass in the air and her crotch obscenely wide open. "Nice, he said, where would you like it?"

"I'm your whore, you can put it where you like." Marilyn sighed, "I just need a cock, a big fat cock inside me right now."

Gene knelt behind her and loved how easily his cock slid into that wet cunt and hearing the woman rhythmically grunt as he pounded her, he said, "I didn't use a condom, do you..."

"Shut up, don't stop. Fuck me, fuck my cunt, cum inside me, just don't stop." Marilyn gasped. "And I'm your whore, so don't worry about me, just focus on your pleasure."

Gene grinned and grabbed the woman's larger ass and pounded hard into her pussy, feeling the cunt muscles tighten and grip his peaking dick. As he admired the waves wash across each cheek as his pelvis hit hers, he knew it was time. With one last thrust, he thrust hard into her cunt releasing a large load deep into her womb and as he drove back in with each spasm, the heard the woman grunt and push hard back against him as if wanting his sperm deeper in her. Pulling out and flopping on his side, he looked over at the woman looking sweaty and used. He reached out and stroked her face. "You're not a whore, but fuck! Hearing a woman of your beauty telling me those things...Your husband is a lucky man."

Grinning back at the older man, "I cannot believe I said those things. I guess I heard Jessica here and wanted to be your whore also. It is really liberating being just a bunch of holes for your pleasure." Looking over at the passed out girl, "Should we clean her up and get her to bed? I should probably head home myself."

barkirk
barkirk
3,067 Followers