Corporate Model Ch. 02

Story Info
Nicole continues to work on the "offset" on the next day.
3.2k words
4.4
21.8k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I once again would like to thank my friend Georgia Alice for her help with dressing the main character.

--------------------------------------

The Saturday photoshoot might have been an off schedule event, but the harsh reality of the model's life remained - it once again began at six thirty. Surprisingly enough Alex was there too which made me happy, never mind if it is lingerie or dresses, my makeup and hair needed to be done professionally. Also after yesterday's dinner I began to like him as a person.

The shoot began with a bang or at least I personally perceived the item I was to wear to be insanely hot and beautiful. It was a teddy, most of its fabric was tan and nearly entirely transparent, but the parts that were supposed to optically shape the body and cover the breasts were made of blood red lace shaped into a flowery pattern; from the crotch, along the sides, over the breasts to the collar, the overall effect was incredible and gave an illusion of bodypainting. There was also a pair of hold-up stockings designed in the same way as the teddy, they were also tan and transparent, but had a red cuban heel and a pattern that went along the side to their tops which were thick and heavily ornamented. The outfit was completed by a pair of red stiletto heels of the same design that I fell in love with yesterday.

My lips were painted fierce red to match the colour of the lingerie.

The photoshoot itself began ordinarily, just the kind of photos one would expect to be made for a lingerie catalogue. But the theme soon changed, the poses became more erotic and artistic at the same time. I realized that James was not just another guy with a camera and that I myself had a kind of hidden model talent. I needed only few hints to understand what was expected of me and I could assume the correct pose. Possibly there was also some kind of chemistry between us which was neither fully professional nor personal. As the boudoir photoshoot continued the hints of yesterday's arousal returned, nothing serious yet but I already knew that route.

We were eventually done with the first set, but as I saw the second one I knew that we were not going down from the high excitement level. It was a claret bustier with a pair of matching panties, suspenders and stockings. Just like before there was a lot of fabric and ornamentation but little skin actually got covered. From the top where the cups were connected to the bottom run a hardening that kept the whole structure rigid, apart from it, the bottom stitch and partially the cups everything else was made of delicate patterns. The panties were made almost wholly of such patterns, only the small part between the legs was opaque, the stockings followed the same formula, only their tops were somewhat opaque. The heels that completed the outfit this time were black to break the uniformity of colour.

The photoshoot followed the same routine - first something sexy but professional, then erotic but classy. It went even smoother than previously since I knew what poses to assume. We might have been doing the same thing all over again with just some minor modifications, but it was not any less hot; my arousal was slowly building up.

The third set was not any less sexy. It consisted of a white bra which seemed to be made entirely of crazy amounts of lace; some might have considered that too much but I loved the intricate patterns and the way how the designer managed to use a lot of fabric and still reveal a lot of skin, especially the deep cleavage. Next were panties, also lacy and patterned but visibly simpler; the front triangle was not fully transparent but sheer enough that I was glad I was clean shaven. There was some fancy lace on the sides too, but the back consisted solely of a tiny string that nearly disappeared between my full buttocks. The set was completed by a pair of sheer white stockings with wide lacy hold ups. Of course there was also a mandatory pair of high heels in the usual design, these were golden to once again break the uniformity of colour.

The professional part went unchanged, but during the erotic one James suggested some minor changes that made the poses more risque, not vulgar by any means but visibly more suggestive. Of course because of that my arousal began to grow quicker, still within the limit of control though.

For the fourth round I was to wear a bodystocking. It was black and the main theme on it was a tiny fishnet, but it served more as a background to the patterns. Starting at my feet it had an intricate floral pattern on the outside of my both legs, it reached mid-thigh where there was a thick belt that resembled stockings tops, from there a faux garter belt run to the top part. The "teddy" piece was visibly distinguished from the rest and made of a mixture of fishnet and lace; two thicker straps going over my shoulder held the entire item in place, but few more were there just for ornamentation. The crucial part about the top was the fact that all the fishnets and patterns did little to conceal my breasts, they were there for all to admire along with my erect nipples that were trying to find a hole thick enough for them to break free through. The bottom part had a feature that was even more important - it was crotchless. Yes, underneath I wore a G-string, but it was so tiny it served more of a symbolic role. Still I was not flashing my pussy, so it was not all that bad. Although I was not sure if I would actually feel bad, if my pussy had been on display. My inner exhibitionist was no longer that minor.

The professional part lasted as long as previously but for me it just flashed in an instant and we were already making the more erotic photos. James managed to make the poses even more spicy and still remained far away from porn-like aesthetics. That was the best imaginable erotic tease and I was teasing not only the camera by myself as well.

We also made use of my flexibility, but whenever I bent over or spread my legs (even to full splits) I felt like a classy model or a gymnast, never a pornstar. The size of the G-string was not an issue since despite the poses my crotch was never fully on display. James always knew how to pick the right angle and not make a trashy photo.

The next item was also a bodystocking but a much simpler one. It was pink and made entirely of tiny fishnet, it covered my entire body along with arms and back, but for that kind of material the word "cover" is not the most accurate. my breasts (and the still erect nipples) were on display as was my crotch; the bodystocking might not have been crotchless but this time I was not wearing any panties at all. The high heels were also pink.

The lack of underwear did not matter in the professional part since all the poses were relatively modest, as least to a degree which a bodystocking allows.

Then it got significantly hotter. We once again made the spicy but not vulgar photos, but at some point the poses became borderline pornographic. No frontal leg spreading for the camera yet, but one could argue about their artistic level; I was not the one to argue though. I equally enthusiastically agreed to do a naughty yoga photoshoot. James once again exhibited his talent and shot me from such angles that the lewd exposing poses had an artistic touch to them. But I was nevertheless wondering if at some point the camera caught the fact that I was getting moist. When we were done with the pink bodystocking I was confident that my face was red from excitement, not exactly matching the fabric but close enough.

James suggested trying something completely different and I agreed without asking what he had in mind. It turned out to be a purple latex catsuit. I owned a latex skirt so I was somewhat familiar with the material, but I had never worn something like that. At the mere touch I realized it was unlike wearing the nylon bodystocking. Alex quickly told me that putting it on required some preparation, once doesn't simply put on a latex catsuit. So I stripped off the pink bodystocking and put on the tiny G-string that I had worn before. Alex produced a bottle of oil and began to rub it all over my skin. All that was happening backstage but James came to join us and began to film the rubbing. I just smiled at the camera and went on with the flow.

Eventually I was slippery enough to fit into the tight outfit.. and tight it was. Alex assisted me the entire time, otherwise I would have failed miserably at the supposedly easy task of dressing up. Surprisingly enough despite the video camera this was the most amusing part of the whole event, I felt so clumsy and we had a fair share of laughter.

Ultimately I got dressed; the catsuit together with a pair of black knee high stiletto boots made of the same material turned me into a real vixen. I still needed to get used to breathing and moving in my new outfit but I felt hot already, literally and figuratively. There was no professional part to this shooting, we moved directly to the erotic part. At first we did the easier poses since even standing motionless in a latex catsuit in more sophisticated poses is a bit different than in any other clothes. But once more I proven to be a quick learner and soon we could again make use of my flexibility. The purple fabric might have been fully opaque but I felt as exposed as in the bodystocking. The novelty of the entire experience must have been the main reason and my arousal soon reached new heights. As I continued to bend my body and spread my legs in lewd poses I felt that I was getting wet beneath the suit and it was not just sweat.

To make full use of the purple catsuit we did the sexy shoot, the spicy one and the almost pornographic one. The we proceeded to the naughty yoga and even remained on the "sporty" theme a bit longer and shot some photos of me "exercising" in latex, squats, weights and such.

I am in a perfect physical shape but the whole latex photoshoot was a bit taxing on my body. I could not drink too much water, because that would make me sweat heavily. When I could finally take the catsuit off I felt relieved to some point since in the long run it was not exactly comfortable. But at the same time I felt regret that the unique feeling of sexiness, exposure and to certain degree power would be gone.

I drunk a whole bucket of water, an energizing drink and went to take a shower. A quick one since James told me that he still had something in store for me. He came to tell me the details as I was drying myself with a towel.

"Let's make a nude photoshoot" he simply stated.

I did nothing to hide my enthusiasm, but before I could agree he added:

"I know that some women might feel uncomfortable when being naked in front of the camera, but I can strip myself so that you could feel more freely."

The whole reasoning was a complete bullshit and we both knew that, but we were also both in such a state that we wanted to believe it true; I eagerly agreed.

Alex once again did my makeup and hair. As he worked I realized that despite the shower the arousal had not gone anywhere, my pussy was getting wet and I was about to pose nude; perfect.

When I got to the set James was already naked, I could finally admire his athletic body and... his genitals. His penis was flaccid but even in that state I could confirm that the tight pants had not deceived me about its actual size; the testicles were equally sizable.

I was almost in a state of a haze; I'm not sure how we managed to do the sexy and spicy shoot, but we had not missed the artistic side of nudity. As we were changing the theme to a more risque one I noticed that James was getting excited as well - his penis had gotten half erect and he was even dripping precum! Nevertheless we proceeded to do the naughty yoga, nude naughty yoga so there was not even the illusion of a cover in the form of a fishnet bodystocking.

As some point I was on the floor doing the splits, my legs spread to the sides and my upper body erect. James got closer to me than he had ever done before; his penis was now fully erect and only centimetres from my face, I could smell his masculinity and arousal. Not a word was spoken, he simply pushed his hips forward, I leaned towards him and rested my palms on his thighs; his huge penis smoothly entered my mouth.

I have an ambiguous relationship with blowjobs in general; I do not hate them like some girls but I do not love them either. The taste and smell of the penis are fine with me and so is the taste of semen. I also enjoy giving sexual pleasure to men, but the act of the fellatio in itself is neutral to me. BUT I also seem to have a peculiar talent that is somewhat wasted because of that attitude - I can open my throat at will and do not have a gag reflex. Yep, I am a natural born deepthroater.

Because of the level of arousal I sucked James' penis eagerly as my legs remained spread into the splits. The photographer was truly well endowed, his penis was long, thick and... beautiful - perfectly straight and proportionate. Despite my talent it took some effort to deepthroat him, but I managed to touch James' underbelly with my nose. His appreciation came in a form of grunts of pleasure.

Somewhere in the back of my mind was the realization of fact that I was deepthroating a guy while being on the floor with my legs in the splits; it seemed that I ultimately turned from a model into a pornstar.

But I was not a pornstar but a woman with needs and a blowjob was not what I needed at that point. I withdrew my mouth, caught my breath and said aloud:

"Fuck me."

James did not need to be told twice, he knelt in front of me and gently pushed me back until I lied on the mattress. My legs remained spread but no longer in the splits; the photographer got between them and with ease slid his huge penis into my already eager and ready vagina. We had had enough of fancy positions during the last two days so the simple missionary was perfectly sufficient.

James was not gentle, he quickly reached his desired pace and was simply pounding me hard and fast, which was exactly what I needed at that point. I had never been a screamer but I did not remain silent either. My moans and the photographer's occasional grunts were accompanied by the rhythmic slapping of our bodies.

The sex might have been monotonous but there and then it was perfectly satisfying for the both of us. I was the first to climax, I wrapped my limbs around James' body, moaned louder and trembler with ecstasy as my lover continued to pound me, albeit with shorter swifter motions. It might not have looked too intense but it was the most powerful orgasm I had had in a long time; two days of sophisticated mental foreplay did its job.

My orgasm eventually ended but my lover was not done yet and my vagina needed a rest. He withdrew his penis from my womb and it was still fully erect and ready for more action. It was only fair for me to finish him off with my mouth. James laid back on the mattress and I put my oral skills back to work.

Surprisingly enough it took some sucking and deepthroating to make the photographer climax, apparently his stamina was as impressive as his size. When I sensed that he was getting over the edge I withdrew the penis from my throat so that only its head remained beyond my lips; I continued to lick it while at the same time stroking the shaft.

When James eventually began to ejaculate it felt as if he would never stop; I tried to collect his seed in my mouth, but in that position it was difficult not to spit some. A bit of semen escaped my mouth and dropped onto his underbelly. He finally finished cumming and I could rise my head and swallow his voluminous load. I made a small show of it (no gurgling though) because I knew that guys enjoyed it. James caught up to that minor kinkiness and said:

"Lick me clean."

His testicles as well as the entire crotch area were clean shaven, so without a word a leaned forward and licked every single drop from the underbelly and then licked the penis clean from our juices. Then I laid down next to James on the mattress, our hot bodies touching, I wrapped my one arm and leg around his muscular frame.

As we cuddled in silence I finally realized that the static video cameras that had been recording the photoshoot were never turned off. Not only we made an amateur porn, we had it from three different angles. I was not afraid of it getting published, I barely knew James but I felt that I could trust him fully; not to mention that his own career would suffer from such leakage.

We eventually got up and took a shower together, but first James finally turned all the cameras off. As some point Alex must have left since he was no longer in the backstage area; he understood when his services were no longer necessary, but I felt slightly uncomfortable that we just ignored him at some point. I made a mental note to call him and thank for his work and company.

This time I ate the dinner with James; the shoes and swimsuit I was promised as a "reward" were left at the studio. I could take them any time, but I had a better prize at hand. We made further plans for another photoshoot and the photographer promised to assemble the video from the long footage that he had gathered. I was curious to watch my own amateur and genuine porn video. I nearly forgot how this entire affair began, but I still had the Sunday before I would have to return to the office.