Corporate Party Turns Wild Sex Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being starved for love, hungry for affection, and horny for sex, she was ripe for the picking. Heather knew that it was only a matter of time before she had an affair, but her moral fortitude wouldn't allow her to stray. A one man type of woman, she took her marriage vows seriously. Against who she was or who she thought she was as a good person and faithful wife, she had several opportunities to have an extramarital affair but didn't. Before she was so brutally taken, when alone in the bathtub and her fingers finding her sweet spot, especially before she knew the type of cad her husband is to allow her to be so used and abused, she used to think about all of the sexual opportunities missed. A virgin when she married, her husband was the only man she's ever known intimately. Before the gangbang, she used to sometimes wonder how another man's cock would feel in her hand, in her pussy, and in her mouth but, after being gangbanged, she wondered no more.

A confident and outspoken woman, unafraid to give her opinion, John tried keeping her suppressed and repressed with a look or a word. Fearing, no doubt, that she'd leave him, his mistreatment of her was more than any women would take and could bear, but she thought more about his happiness than her happiness. Presently, with the success of her husband, her children had a good life and she didn't want to rock the boat just because her bed was so cold. A seesaw of a marriage, she hated being treated less than she deserved and he, no doubt, feared she'd leave him but not enough for him to treat her better. Always, when he took another step forward in his mistreatment of her, recoiling in self-defense and self-preservation, she took a step back.

Sad how that their marriage didn't work but crazy that it worked enough for them to still be together, she tried not to think about the relationship she wished she had with her husband. Instead she tried being a better wife. Just as she didn't want to be out in the cold without his support, she knew that he feared losing her. As do so many couples, two stubborn to call it quits and content enough to keep everything the way that it is, so long as things don't get any worse, they both suffered through a loveless marriage.

A smart, quick witted, attractive, busty blonde, instead of a skinny, empty headed, dumb blonde, as attracted to her beauty as much as to her mind, men loved her down to earth demeanor, commonsense, and sense of humor and fun. Able to fit in anywhere and with anyone, men flocked to her. Surrounded by corporate trophy wives, she was no man's trophy but more their compliment and was always a sought out partner at a dinner party or the invited guest at a cocktail party. Always sticking out in the crowd of ultra-thin and ultra-conservative women who spent the their time talking about money, clothes, shoes, jewelry, possessions, and vacations while endlessly complaining about their husbands, Heather didn't know which was worse, the suck-up men or the husband-bashing women.

* * * * *

When they arrived at the mansion, it was a sight to behold. There were twinkling lights in every bush, tree, and flowerbed. Making her feel special to be an invited guest, eager to see the inside of the mansion, the lighted decorations made her heart soar. The glimmering lights looked so beautifully against the black night. As soon as they heard, the music and laughter from inside the party embraced them and made them feel at home. Yet, still not comfortable around this bunch of aggressive, judgmental, and snobby people, Heather braced herself for whatever would happen tonight. These parties were so tediously boring and she wished she never had to attend another one.

Upon entering the home, she noticed immediately that everyone seemed very loud as if they had already had too much to drink. The night was young, so Heather surmised that the party must have started much earlier than she thought for people to be in such a state. A quick glance toward the ballroom and she saw couples dancing. The odd thing was that the couples dancing weren't married to one another. At any other party attended by the lower tier employees, the leaders of this conservative company frowned upon that kind of behavior. Yet, what the top executives did wasn't allowed by the rest of the employees, that is, if they wanted to keep their jobs. It was an unwritten rule that the married couples didn't dance with anyone other than their spouse or significant other. Before she could get her coat off and hand it to the butler, one of her husband's colleagues, Chris, ran up to her.

"Hello," he said giving her a full body bear hug and she could feel his stiff cock impaling her soft belly.

"Hi Chris," she said trying to break free of him.

His exuberance when seeing her startled her. Being that he did this every time they ran in to one another, the bear hug wasn't out of character for him. What was out of character is when and what he whispered in her ear.

"I want you to know that you're first on my list and I won't take no for an answer," he said with a dirty laugh.

First on his list? Won't take no for an answer? What the Hell did all that mean? What list? What was the question that he won't take no for an answer? Whatever it was, she didn't want to know. Maybe he was drunk but she decided to avoid him for the rest of the evening. Enamored with her, maybe he's a stalker.

Trying to break the hold he had on her, not wanting him to start groping her, she pushed him back a little and gave him a dirty look. Instead of taking the hint, content that he saw her and obviously happy that he said to her what he wanted, he smiled like a cat who had just lapped a bowl of cream before hugging her again and kissing her on the cheek. Her husband witnessed the scene and she expected some sort of rebuking remark to Chris, but instead he grinned back at him and walked away into the sea of undulating dancers. What the Hell was that about? With her husband always so jealously possessive, he surprised her by him not taking the man aside.

With her husband already walking ahead of her, Heather followed him to the next room before he disappeared in the crowd. A big party, there were people everywhere with something happening in every room of the mansion. Another man, Bob, who she had met on a few occasions, approached her. He walked up to her with a drink in his hand and offered it to her. With everyone with a drink in their hand, she didn't think anything of it. She would have preferred a white wine but to get her through this party she needed something stronger than white wine and he handed her a scotch with water.

"Hi Heather, how are you?"

"I'm good Bob. How are you?"

"Wonderful now that you're here. You look stunningly beautiful," he said talking to her deep line of cleavage.

"Thank you," she said flashing him her phony smile.

"I brought a bottle of special scotch to the party tonight," he said nodding at the glass that she held in her hand. "Thinking of you and how you appreciate superior, aged spirits, I poured you a glass for you to try," he said after handing her the glass to try. "It's very old and very expensive which may explain the unusual aftertaste but, I assure you, one sip and you'll appreciate how smooth it is."

"Thank you," she said accepting the drink and smelling the bouquet before taking a sip of it. "It is very smooth but there is a funny taste to it, as if the cask that held the scotch had rotted," she said with a laugh.

"Probably why it's so expensive because it's so damn old," he said with a laugh.

She never thought they'd drug her but they did. She never thought they'd take sexual advantage of her but they did. She never thought they'd gangbang her but they did that too. After taking a small sip to taste it, she took a big swallow to fortify herself against what she believed to be a night of utter misery. The Scotch went down easy, too easy. He was right about the rare spirit being so smooth. It was obvious that it was expensive and once she got past the aftertaste, she thought it was very good and it didn't take her very long to down the rest of her drink. As if appearing out of nowhere again, Bob, her personal, laced Scotch provider reappeared and offered her another drink.

"Thank you Bob. This scotch is very good," she said deciding to cast her cares to the wind and by drinking the second scotch too. The only way she was going to make it through this party is to get a little drunk.

After working the crowd, as was required by a corporate wife, she found a corner of the room and settled into a cozy chair. The two scotches she had were making her sleepy. Then she remembered that she fell asleep on the couch and didn't have dinner. Figuring she drank the potent scotch too quickly on an empty stomach, she felt a lightheaded. Not much of a drinker, she should have had just the one drink and if it wasn't for dreading to attend this party so much, she may have only had the one drink, sipping it instead of guzzling it.

Then, as if she was going through a hormonal change, it hit her. She felt very hot and very sexy. She wanted to rip off her clothes and walk around naked and if she was home, she would have. Yes, that was it, she felt hot and sexy, horny actually. Ripe for the taking, she wanted sex and she wanted it now. She wondered what the heck was happening to her. Then, she took a good look at what was going on around her. Couples that weren't married to one another were making out on sofas, standing in the corners of the room engaging in sex play, and grabbing one another on the dance floor. Heather attempted to stand and fell back in the chair. She couldn't see her husband and was panicked for a moment. She needed to tell him what she was going on. She needed to leave. She wanted to go home.

"Need some help?" Chris reached out his hands and helped her to stand. She leaned on him while still wondering what he meant by her being first on the list and that he wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Thank you Chris. I had a little too much to drink on an empty stomach," she said slurring her words while wishing the room would stop spinning. On the pretense of helping her, he grabbed her around the waist and stood her alongside the chair so that she could get her footing. "Have you seen John?"

"John? Yes, he's here somewhere. I'll take you to find him," he said.

When he placed his arm across her waist, his hand fell and gently cupped her buttocks. Heather was going to move it away but, in the horny state she was in, his hand actually felt good. Normally, she hated being groped but tonight was different and his hand didn't bother her in the way that he would have normally. More than anything, even more than finding her husband, she needed some air.

"I'm suffocating. I need some air."

"Follow me," he said moving his hand across her ass. If he dared grabbed her breast and finger her nipple, she'd be making out with him for sure, she was so horny.

Chris led her to a solarium made, a room entirely made of glass and there in the corner stood John with a woman on her knees in front of him sucking his cock. She couldn't believe her eyes. Only, oddly enough, seeing her husband getting a blowjob from another woman didn't bother in the way that she would have thought that it would bother her had she not had too much to drink. Instead seeing John getting a blowjob, actually watching the woman suck his cock, sexually aroused her and she had a sudden urge to suck Chris's cock.

Heather stared at her husband while watching the woman pleasuring him. Such odd behavior to see at a corporate party, so many people making out and having sex, she didn't understand. In the way she felt, she couldn't help but think of the song, Hotel California by the Eagles, "We are programmed to receive. You can check-out any time you like, but you can never leave."

John saw his wife watching the woman suck him. He smiled and waved her over but her feet and legs felt as if they were made of lead. Chris helped her to move forward. Without missing a beat, the woman continued blowing her husband and she recognized the woman as the wife of a junior executive.

"John, what are you doing? Why is this woman blowing you?" Acting so cosmopolitan and acting so disinterested, she acted as if he was having a massage. Then, she realized, as his wife that she needed to show more indignation. "How dare you have sex right in front of me," she said suddenly crying.

"Relax Heather. Tonight is a special night," he said with a big toothy smile. "Tonight is a feel good and feel free night," he said. "Tonight we're all free to do whatever makes us happy."

Trying to make her brain work through the drug laced alcohol she was given, she couldn't believe what she was seeing and hearing.

"Feel good? Feel free? What do you mean John?"

"Every woman, including you, were slipped drugs in their drinks. Knowing full well that if the women weren't drugged, they'd never participate in such a party, tonight is a free, sex party. "I plan on having a great time and I hope you'll take that stick out from your ass and have a great time too."

"John," she swayed and slurred, "I'll never have sex with anyone but you," she said

"You will," he said with a laugh. "The drugs won't wear off for hours. Until then, trust me, you'll be everyone's whore. When it's over, I'll drive you home. Now go suck and get fucked," he said putting a hand to the back of the head of the woman who was still blowing him.

Chris walked her away from her husband to another room, a private room that looked like a den. They were alone. He was kissing her, touching her, and feeling her everywhere. Horny before, she was even hornier now. Returning his kisses and gropes with her own, she wanted to suck him. She wanted to fuck him.

He laid her down upon the sofa and began to slowly undress her. She didn't have much on anyway, a black, slinky dress, panties, and shoes. She couldn't wait to be naked. She couldn't wait to see him naked. If he put his cock to her lips she'd suck it. If he put his cock to her pussy lips, she'd fuck it.

"From the first time I saw you at last year's party, I've wanted you," he said. "Hoping you'd be invited to attend this special party, I've been sexually fantasizing about you for a year."

As he removed her dress and exposed her breasts, he was all over her big tits. Touching them, feeling them, fondling them, and caressing them, he sucked her big nipples before removing the rest of her dress. Lying there in just panties and shoes, he removed her shoes to suck her toes. Obviously, paying more attention to her feet and her toes than her big tits, Chris was into feet. Kissing her feet, caressing her feet, licking her toes, and sucking her toes, he was having a private party with her feet and toes. With her now nearly naked, he stood to undress as the door of their private room opened. Joseph, Stan, and Bob, three of the much regaled fly boys, entered the room.

Normally a shyly reserved and modest woman, especially when it comes to nudity, lying there naked but for her panty, she smiled at them and waved them over. She didn't care who saw her without her clothes. Instead of reaching for something to cover her nearly naked body, feeling beautiful, sexy, and horny, she was enjoying the men staring at her before they started touching her, feeling her, fondling her, caressing her, and kissing her. It never occurred to her that she had been drugged. It never occurred to her that four men were about to gangbang her until four more men entered the room and until she watched them all strip naked. Surrounded by naked men, with her mind somewhere else, her body remained there for the men to do whatever was their sexual pleasure and their sexual pleasure was her.

As if made from the carpet that graced Blankenship's Rolls Royce, in front of the sofa was a beautiful area carpet that looked as soft as lamb's wool. Figuring she'd be more comfortable and accessible, she moved to the carpet. Wanting to lay down in the hopes that the room would stop spinning Heather wanted to be surrounded by naked men. Her own version of a circle jerk, instead of being on her knees, she needed to rest on her back and allow the cocks to come to her instead of lifting her head and moving her head towards them. She didn't have to say a word and they all understood what she wanted.

Joseph got down on his knees in front of her and began to pull down her panties but, as if teasing her and everyone else in the room, he stopped just above her pubic hair. He bent down and kissed the top of her pussy at the line of her pubic hair before slowly pulling her panties down to her knees. Hoping he'd lick her before inserting a finger inside of her, it felt so good that she wanted to cum right then, but there was so much more that she wanted to do to pleasure the eight men before they all pleasured her.

Stan and Bob knelt near her feet. Bob took her panties off and then each held a leg and spread them apart. Stan kissed his way up her leg and then kissed her pussy a few times. She started to wiggle and without a word spoken, Chris came to her with four silk scarves and tied her wrists to two chair legs that were near the her and giving a silk scarf to Bob and Stan, they tied her ankles to the legs of the sofa. When they were done, she was spread eagled and naked. Amazingly not afraid at all, she seemed eager to have sex with the eight men.

Dripping with sexual desire, she couldn't wait for them to lick her and finger her. She couldn't wait for them to fuck her. She couldn't wait to suck them. She wanted whatever they were going to give her and she hoped they'd give her the best orgasm of her life. The excuse she gave herself for going along with this wild behavior, helpless to stop them, was that she was tied up and had no control over what they did to her. The real excuse was that they drugged her before stripping her naked. Needing to justify her lust for eight men, it was enough that she was drunk, tied, and unable to resist.

Surrounded by eight men and eight cocks, she couldn't wait for them to begin ravishing her. Chris walked over to the door and locked it, just as her husband, John, entered the room. Not uncomfortable and self-conscious before, she was uncomfortably self-conscious now with her husband leering at her. Suddenly with the drug beginning to wane and with the sour look her husband was giving her, she felt like the whore that she suddenly was.

One by one, the men took a turn with her. Not settling for sloppy seconds, with Chris not taking no for an answer and not to be denied, he insisted on being first. He kissed her gently a few times before he started to French kiss her while reaching his hand down to finger her pussy. Just as she felt an orgasm coming, he stopped to give someone else a turn.

Bob was next and he licked her everywhere and stopped licking her legs to pay homage to her pussy. He used his tongue in a way that made her skin dance and her pussy wet. He licked her so slowly that she thought she'd lose her mind when his mouth attached itself her nipples. Feeling her tits while fingering her pussy, he sucked her nipples until she started panting and moving rhythmically. It was the rhythm of a woman in heat that needed to be satisfied and now she was ready to sexually satisfy the rest of them.

Stan was a pussy expert. Never is when she had a man spend so much time and be so diligent in his work on her pussy. His tonguing of her pussy was a master class in oral sex. He didn't leave a micro inch of pussy untouched by his tongue. She couldn't hold back any more with Stan. His tongue probed the inside of her pussy while his fingers wet with her own juices rubbed her clit. She screamed his name when she came and thought she would die from the intensity.