Corporate President to Lusty sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I cried out, "I want you to fuck me, over and over make me cum for you."

He shoved his hardness into me and I lost it fully. I shook from the climaxes I was having. Over and over I would climax, the next just as hard as the first. My juices were running down my legs as I came and came. Never had I climaxed so hard, or so many times. Just as the last climax was starting to quiet down, he began to thrust into me faster and faster. I could feel his climax starting as he moaned and started to growl out my name. Slamming into me over and over, faster and faster, then he just froze. This is it. Just what I thought it would be like. As his hot streams of cum coated my insides I felt the biggest of my orgasms over powering me. I climaxed so hard that I must have passed out. When I came to I was lying in his arms. The feeling of security and warmth was unlike anything that I had ever felt. I smiled to myself and turned to him.

"What is your name, you never told me?'

"Alan." and that is all he said.

I rolled back over feeling almost complete for the first time in my life. I did not have control and I knew that it was all in his hands. Before the week was over Alan said much more and did more to me than any one ever had. On our last night together, before I returned to the city, I found out that he lived very close to where I did and that he wanted to make our arrangement something more than just a weeklong fling. It was also that very night that he collared me with a leather collar covered on one side with silk, a dainty gold heart in the center reminding me that he was the center of my being, my one true heart.

12