Corporate Sexual Shenanigans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Softly
Softly
735 Followers

She took his head in her hands. Their lips joined as she gave Allen a long French kiss, while her ass continued to hump. Allen moved slowly keeping the fire alive. When she released him, she brought her legs up, silently inviting him to continue. With purpose, forcefully, Allen thrust into her. In moments she was racked with another big "O", then another, and yet another. Her hair was now soaking wet from sweat.

Allen stopped and removed the cock ring and ball holster. Bareback, he entered Sam again. Sam, Allen and Wally all knew that very soon, Allen would coat Sam's cervix with his hot sperm. Allen and Sam became a frenzy of motion. Shit, Wally thought. They had tried to have a kid for years. Sam may not be on the pill? Wally stood, his hard cock in his hand as Allen gave several hard thrusts and then stiffened. His grunts and moans left no doubt as to what he had just done. At the same time, Sam raised her legs so that every last bit of Allen's cock could be driven in her.

Allen stayed between Sam's legs, his cock still buried deeply in her. She ran her hands up and down his back, across his ass, while kissing him. Sam asked him if he was married and had kids. He told her that he loved his wife very much, but that since he was away so much they had agreed on having an open marriage. He told her about his adventures, and she told him of hers.

Hard again, he pounded in her again until they both came at the same time. A stream of white cum ran out of her pussy, down her crack.

When Wally got home, Sam met him at the door, giving him a kiss. "Got a hot meal for you, Honey."

Each with a drink in their hand, Wally asked, "So, how did your adventure go?"

"Wally, I don't know what came over me. I could not get enough of him. The harder he used me, the more I wanted it. I swear that when I would orgasm, my entire vagina clamped hard, very hard on the poor man's cock. But, he seemed to love it. And, Wally something strange has happened. My breasts engorged as they do when we have sex, but this time, they have stayed that way. I have to buy a new bra."

Wally had put a pill in her drink. She stood to go serve supper. He stood and gave her a kiss, while running his hand up her cunt. She trembled, started to sweat, moaned and fell into his arms. His hand again ran up her cunt. She pulled him with her to the floor. She removed her panties, opened her legs and pulled him onto her.

Gleefully, he sank his cock into her.

It was all reported to Bill and Warren, who had seen Sam at several Company functions in the past.

Bill phoned Sam at work to tell her that Tidewater was interested in employing her as an assistant to he and Warren Bing. The meeting was set up for Saturday at Tidewater's condo. Sam arrived wearing a light blue pin stripped suit. She knew, of course, that Mr. Gardner and Mr. Bing were her husband's bosses. Each was dressed in dinner jackets.

She had asked Wally. "Do you think that it is a good idea for me to work at your company?"

Wally had answered, "If you are working for Mr. Gardner and Mr. Bing, they will take you with them on their flights, so we can overnight together."

Sam like that idea.

"Thank you for coming, Mrs. Burton. May we call you Kimberly?" Bill asked.

"Yes, if you want. Or, you can call me, Sam. All my friends do."

"Sam it is. Sam, take off your suit jacket and make yourself comfortable. Brandy?"

"Love some."

"Sam, Tidewater is a family owned company, with Warren and I owning all the stock. If you take the position that we have in mind, you can expect to be treated as family. Also, you will be exposed to experiments and information that we consider to be classified. We know that your salary with the bank is thirty-five thousand dollars a year. We are willing to start you at fifty thousand, plus a Mercedes as a company car. How does that sound?"

"More than I had imagined."

"One other thing, Sam. Here is an employment agreement. Please note that you will agree to never discuss any company activities, or experiments. Should you do so, you agree to pay the Company one million dollars within thirty days of such an act."

"Where do I sign?"

With the business over, all three enjoyed their brandy, while making small talk about Tidewater's products and customers.

When Sam's drink was finished, Warren asked her to stand up. As she did, he stood, and took off his jacket. She had a puzzled look on her face as he approached her. Suddenly, he reached down, lifted her skirt, lifted his hand, and ran it up and down on her pussy several times.

"Mr. Bing!" She exclaimed. "What are you...?" Her mouth opened in confusion. She trembled. Her eyes opened wide.

Calmly, Warren kissed her, while noting that she kissed him back. Behind her, Bill unbuttoned her skirt, and slid it off her, as well as her panty hose, and panties. Warren now finger fucked her as Bill reached around her to take off her blouse, and her bra. They had agreed beforehand that Warren would have her first.

She was walked to the bedroom. Warren undresses himself while Bill kept her hot with tit sucking and finger fucking. Bill smiled to himself while thinking. Have to keep those titties growing, don't we.

Sam was on her back frantically humping up at Bill's finger, when Warren lies on her. Swiftly, he slammmed his ugly, red-veined, rock hard cock into Kimberly "Sam" Burton, wife of Wally Burton, who as we speak was fucking a Mrs. Jennifer Long, who worked in the accounting department at Tidewater. Sure, he knew that Bill and Warren would fuck Sam today. They had told him not to expect her home until Sunday evening.

Since Mrs. Long's husband worked for Tidewater, and had been sent out of town for four days, Wally had her at his house enjoying to the fullest her super sized breasts and squeezebox pussy. She had, after all, been in the Lady Luck program for over a year.

When Warren and Bill had each fucked Sam twice in a frenzy of sweating, grunting, moaning, panting bodies, Sam sceamed out, "Stop. You have to stop. I can't stand it anymore. We must stop."

They did. She continued. "This isn't me. I'm so embarrassed. How will I face you at work."

Warren and Bill each gave the other a knowing smile. They had seen this reaction with several of the other women, especially the married ones, who loved their husbands.

Bill softly cooed at Sam, "Yes, Sam, you are so right. I agree with you. I just don't know how we did what we did." Both he and Warren had each taken two Viagra, so they were ready for what happened next.

She was up on her elbows when they jumped her. Each took a tit in their mouth and sucked it as hard as he could. At the same time, they rolled the entire tit with their hands. It hurt her. They knew that it would. But, it would have the effect of engorging her tits like they had never been engorged before. Her nipples raised an inch, becoming electrified. Her areolas were bright red. Still sucking, Warren's finger found her G spot, which he mashed as hard as he could, while Bill ran a long thin dong up her ass.

Her eyes rolled back in her head, as orgasm after orgasm swept her body. First Bill and then Warren leasurly fucked her, again and again.

Sunday morning, Sam called Wally. "Honey. It's me, Sam."

"Hi Sam. How is it going with the Big Bosses?"

"Wally, I have a lot to tell you when I get home. I hope that you will forgive me?"

"Sam, Honey, anything that you do is okay with me," Wally answered as he lazily stroked his Viagra fed cock deeply into Mrs. Long's tight cunt.

Tidewater's plan to market Lady Luck, and avoid the FDA, was to have it manufactured in Poland, and then using blackmarket methods, sell it in the US for ten dollars a pill.

Sam was brought along to Poland, as were Sally and Virginia. Three brothers, each standing at least six foot six, by the name of Pulaski, owned the Great Poland Pharmaceuticals. Virginia, Sally and Sam were each given a Lucky Lady pill. Bill and Warren Liked to watch their wives in the thros of orgasmic bliss, as each of the brothers had his turn with each of the three women. The Pulaskis explained that they needed the local police to have a blind eye, for their operation to manufacture Lucky Lady, so the three women were offered to the six officers for an evenings use.

When they returned to the US of A, Bill summoned Wally to his office. "Wally, things went very will in Poland. We need to now set up a dealer organization in the States. Warren and I think that Sam would be the perfect person to head up that operation. To perpare her for meeting the street dealers we think that you should arrange for your wife to meet with Mr. Barkley again. But this time, after she has undressed and is on her back, naked, we want six of seven other men to join him in pleasing her. We want to know if the effects of Lady Luck are so strong that she will have no objections, and then we want to see how she respondes to all that activity. Have Mr. Barkley make a video of it all for our examination."

Wally was momentarily speechless. He had, of course, been allowed to fuck each of the sixteen women in the program. And, he knew that their husbands had screwed Sam, some several times. But this was a little over-the-top. He knew nothing of all the fucking that went on in Poland.

He was awed by the size of Sam's tits. During the Poland trip they had enlarged a full size. He considered Bill's request further. Not only did he expect for Sam to take on seven or so men, he expected them to all be Black, Wally was sure. "Bill I don't know if I'm comfortable with your suggestion."

"Wally, I can understand your concerns. How about this? You arrange for it to take place at a home in the country, with you sitting there watching it, just like you're a King."

"I guess that would be okay." Wally said, as excited as can be, thinking of being in a front row seat for the action.

Allen Barkley had been warned of Wally's call, by Bill Gardner. Bill suggested that Allen bring to Wally's action party men who were especially well hung. "What kind of a cover story should I use? She thinks I'm from Atlanta."

"Tell her that these are friends of yours who are serving at Fort Bragg, down in Fayetteville." Bill said.

"Think that she will buy that shit?"

"You get a Lucky Lady in her, then rub her pussy, and she won't care."

The night came. Sam received a phone call from Allen telling her that he was in town. She turned and whispered to Wally. "It's that guy from Atlanta. He wants to meet with me. Can I?"

"Sure Sam, have a good time."

They meet in a Wal Mart parking lot. Sam jumped into Allen's car. He took her to a home in a rural area. On the way, she sipped from a flask full of Brandy. "This is so exciting seeing you again, Johnny. I was wondering if you would ever contact me again."

Johnny/Allen did not answer her directly. He said, "I don't remember that your tits were as big as they are now, Sam."

"I know," she sighed. I'm grown two bra sizes larger in the last five months.

"Lookin' good."

They got to the house. Upon entering, Sam took a long swig on the brandy. Once in the bedroom, Sam was nervious. Then it happened. Johnny's hand run up and down her cunt several times.

"Oh, Bastard!" She said. As she let her skirt fall to the floor. Her clothes were thrown in the direction of the chair. Naked, she sat on the bed waiting for Johnny to poke her in her throbbing pussy. Instead, a naked Johnny opened the bedroom door. Into the room strode eight, naked, Black men. They sat on the bed on both sides of her. One ran his finger into her cunt, while the rest smiled at Wally, who took a neat, group shot of his naked, starkly-white wife, surrounded by nine, young, handsome, smiling, Black men, who were going to party, tell jokes, drink some great moonshine, and fuck Kimberly "Sam" Burton, like she had never been fucked before. The finger was driving Sam mad with passion. The first thing she said was, "What are you doing here, Wally?"

Before he could answer, a long, black cock slid slowly between her black-hair covered cunt mons, driven by a huge black ass. He heard her moan, "Oh bastard, oh you black bastard, Oh my, does that feel good."

The next Monday, Sam got a raise to seventy-five thousand dollars, and was promoted to Marketing Vice President. When she told Wally, she added. "Those pills don't do a thing for me, except make my boobs swell. But, Sally and Virginia told me to fake it, so I did."

I'm Softly

Please be sure to vote and comment.

Softly
Softly
735 Followers
12