Corporate Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, maybe someone who wants to incriminate you or blackmail you?"

"I can't think of anyone."

Blackmail! There's a sticky situation -- being a helpless pawn in someone's game. "What would happen to the person who did this, when he gets caught?" She asked.

"Well, if we follow procedure, they'd get thrown out of here in an instant, but normally things don't get that far." Clive said, perplexing Rose a little.

"What do you mean? What happens normally, then?"

"Uh, well we normally reach a compromise and things are kept quiet. It's better for everyone to keep this sort of thing under the covers." Clive cursed himself. He had let his guard down and now if this chick was smart enough to read between the lines...

"And by 'we' you mean..."

Fuck, she was onto him. And in fact, Rose had indeed figured out his game. He went around blackmailing people at the company who looked at porn. Except in this case he had a little difficulty believing that she could possibly ever look at porn, let alone the kind of porn that was on his list.

Rose identified this as an opportunity. This could be a chance to act out her dark fantasies, but it could cost her career.

"What do you want to make that list disappear?" She asked and Clive felt like he had been hit with something very heavy. Rose was no less surprised by her own words.

She had given up a get out of jail free card and had the opportunity to rid the company of a crooked employee, in order to... get blackmailed?

"Excuse me, ma'am?" For the first time Clive considered the possibility that Rose Griffin was, in fact, the person who had visited those pages.

"Look, you caught me. I was the one who visited those sites. It's a long story. What would it take for you to wipe out those records?"

"Uhm..." Clive started, he was going to ask for a salary raise when the secretary's voice sounded through the intercom system.

"Miss Griffin, they're waiting for you in the board-room." She said.

"Look, I've gotta go, I will come down to your office later, to talk about it." Rose said.

Clive headed down to his office thoughtfully. 'Well this is fucking surreal.' He thought as he struggled to imagine the pretty girl being into that sort of stuff.

*** "Think she's into it?" Clive's "underdog", Dave, asked when he was told the incredible story.

"I dunno man, but you gotta see that chick, she's fucking hot." Clive said as he recalled Rose in her little black dress.

"So you actually think she's into that stuff?"

"I hope so, cause in that case it's our lucky day, my friend." Clive grinned.

Rose was a bit angry at herself for her erratic behaviour as she made her way down to Clive's office. She knew that this could be her first opportunity to ... consummate her slutdom, as it were. But it also seemed a little too dangerous and volatile. She didn't want this whole thing to blow up in her face. Still, there was no turning back. She had to just go through with it, wherever it would lead. And that's what excited her most. She knocked on the door and cautiously stepped in.

"Have you thought about your demands?" She asked Clive after nodding at Dave, who seemed a little awestruck.

"I ran through a few ideas." Clive smiled, feeling comfortably in the driver's seat now.

"Well, let me have it."

"First I need you to tell me something." Clive said. "Do you get off on watching girls get fucked by many cocks?"

"A little... yes." Rose said. Just the way he said it made her excited. Dave was still trying to collect his jaw from the floor.

"Wow." Clive gasped. "I must admit, I had you figured out all wrong."

"And I take it you also like to fuck more than one guy at a time?" He continued.

"Actually, I've never done that." Rose said with a strange kind of embarrassment.

"Really?" Clive wasn't sure whether he should be surprised or not. He had accepted the fact that Rose had a fascination with group sex. What he didn't know was whether she enjoyed receiving it too. "Look, there is only one thing you need to do to make sure those logs never leave this room."

Rose waited in anticipation for his demands. She already knew, or hoped, what he would ask. She was ready to offer herself on a platter to these two men.

"Dave, get the door." Clive said as he stood from his chair and walked to Rose. Without losing a second, his hands grabbed her soft breasts, squeezing them together. Rose felt her knees get weak. It was finally happening. Clive pressed his lips against hers. Their tongues met. It was a lustful kiss -- full of nothing but raw desire. She felt the straps of her dress get pulled down the sides of her shoulders. Clive tugged it off her slender body and down to the floor. He broke the kiss, to look at Rose's body -- she wore no bra -- her naked breasts were in full view. In fact she was only wearing a skimpy black thong, barely covering her very neatly trimmed pussy, and a long pair of black silk stockings, reaching almost all the way up her thighs. Clive could not have enough of her body. His hands worked their way to her tits, tummy, down to her pussy and back up.

Behind her, she felt another pair of hands take a firm grasp of her butt. Dave had locked the door and was ready to join in the fun. Rose gasped. She had not been touched in so long, she was beginning to forget what it felt like -- shivers of excitement ran up her skin, causing the little invisible hairs on it to stand as two pairs of hands explored her curves. It felt incredible. Dave's middle finger slipped down her crack, wrestled with her thong for a moment and then it plunged into her pussy. At the same time Clive lowered his face into her bosom, sucking her nipple in his mouth, flicking at the erect tip with his tongue. Everything came naturally to Rose now, any anxiety about how long it had been, would she know what to do, disappeared, and she followed her instinct. One hand reached the front of Clive's pants, exploring, pulling his zipper down and reaching in, to pull out his growing cock. Her other hand slipped behind her, in search of Dave's crotch, she found it already exposed, fully erect only inches from her pink slit, which was getting wetter by the moment, as Dave slid his finger in and out of it.

Rose slowly jerked Clive's cock to life. It was a strange moment to remember that she had never sucked a dick in her life. All her boyfriends would assume she was too much of a prude for it. She never quite understood why. Now, before she even knew it, she was on her knees, "staring" two fleshy cocks in the "eye". She eagerly guided Dave's dick into her mouth and wrapped her lips around it, creating a vacuum and pushed her head forward. Dave gasped and his hand grabbed the back of her head, pushing it towards him, forcing more of his dick in her mouth. Rose struggled not to gag, she pushed herself back only to for Dave to force her forward again. They did the motion a few times, before Rose eased up and began the forward movement without the need for Dave to "help". She was fucking her mouth with the dick of some guy she didn't even know. After she had been celibate for so long, she could virtually reclaim the title of "virgin"... Her pussy was soaking wet.

Clive impatiently moved slightly forward, and his dick "stabbed" Rose in her cheek. She got the cue and turned her attention to it. She licked the shaft up and down, making it jerk upwards every time her tongue touched it.

"Suck my balls, baby. That's it." Clive exclaimed as he felt her lips sucking against his sack, Rose ran her tongue along it, until she found a nut and sucked it into her mouth. Clive was almost twitching in pleasure.

"You look all innocent and goody-goody, but from the way you suck cock, I can tell you get lots of practise." Dave spoke for the first time, waiting for his turn to get sucked again.

Rose looked at him surprised, though Clive's cock was covering a good chunk of her face, with her working on his balls. 'All she's missing is "Dirty Whore" written on her forehead' Dave thought.

Rose took Dave's words as a compliment. She knew that she didn't get any practice sucking dick, so it meant she was naturally good at it. Also, she noticed how horny it made her when she was being talked dirty to.

She turned to Dave again, but Clive pulled her up off her knees and straightened her up.

"I'll let you get back to what you were doing in a sec." He said and he spun her towards Dave, he pushed her head down again. Now she was bent forward, so her head was level with Dave's dick again, which she took into her mouth again. Her butt was facing Clive invitingly. He pulled the tiny thong down to her knees and touched her pussy, scooping some of her juices.

"Bitch is ready to be fucked." Clive said, and positioned himself. His helmet easily split open Rose's lubricated lips and penetrated her pussy. For the first time in a very long time, Rose felt a man's cock deep inside of her. It was unbelievable. She moaned as he began pushing back and forth, pulling in and out of her, sending little tingles up her spine with each thrust.

There Rose was, a cock in her mouth, another in her pussy, two strangers tossing her back and forth, using her body as their fuck-toy. And all she could think about was how incredible she felt.

"Oh my god, this slut has an unbelievable pussy." And there it was -- slut. Rose moaned. "It's the tightest I've ever fucked." Clive worked it frantically, enjoying the tight grip around his cock as he penetrated the gorgeous woman.

It had only been a few minutes before Clive was ready to cum. He held still, cock buried to the tilt in Rose's pussy, and erupted inside. She knew it was bad to let him do that, but god damnit, his creamy cum flooding into her womb felt amazing. She bucked her ass back into him, loving the sensation of the contracting dick, spewing cum inside her.

Clive pulled out, lit a cigarette and relaxed into his chair, enjoying the show of Rose bent over, getting her face fucked, his own cum seeping out of her tight cunt and down her thighs. It was definitely his lucky day.

Seeing Clive had vacated Rose's pussy, Dave was ready to have his turn. He lifted her up and placed her on the desk, various office supplies dug into her back, she pushed them out the way, until the was enough space for her to lie down on her back, her legs spread wide open over the edge for Dave. His cock penetrated her and that wonderful feeling took her again. It was further enhanced by the fact that after one cock had just emptied its load inside her pussy, another one was now fucking her again. Rose felt like she was in a trance, her pussy began contracting and the most intense orgasm of her life swept her. She felt it in her pussy first. It expanded from there up her spine and into her mind! Her whole body just exploded in a symphony of bliss. She could not contain her screams as Dave continued to pump away at her pussy. He was neither impressed, nor did he care, that he had just given her the most pleasurable sexual experience of her life. He was just getting started with this tramp.

Dave was a man of few words, but when it came to action, everyone was surprised at his efficiency. He had incredible stamina. He fucked Rose in this position for what seemed like an eternity. Her incredible orgasm never really died out as he relentlessly ravished her cunt.

He then turned her around, pushing her tight against the desk top, with her legs firmly on the ground, spread about twice shoulder length. Dave slammed his cock back into her gaping pussy. Rose had never felt a dick penetrate her so deeply, she'd never felt her pussy so full, it felt like it could tear. As he fucked her from behind, Dave held her head roughly against the desk, while, with his other hand, he spread her ass-cheeks open and began teasing her asshole. She shrieked as the touch sent tingles down the millions of nerve endings around her brown eye. She tried to move but was held firmly into place. Dave was getting more and more aggressive with her ass, probing it with his fingers, even going so far as sticking his pinky all the way inside her butt-hole. It was a completely new sensation for Rose. It didn't hurt, it felt... strange. She instinctively knew a lot of pleasure could come from there. Then Dave pushed in his middle finger. Pain tore through her and her sphincter was stretched out.

"Ow", she moaned and tried to somehow wriggle her butt away from the painful intruder but was held firmly. Dave laughed and pulled his finger out. He released her from his grip and held her round butt-cheeks in place, then began ferociously pounding at her pussy, making the whole desk shake as he slammed into her. Rose's pussy was becoming a bit over-worked and sensitive, but still the savage manhandling she was receiving made her scream out in pure ecstasy. Another orgasm hit her, she arched her back. Dave finally pulled out, grabbed her by the hair and unceremoniously dragged her off the desk and onto the floor. Towering over her, he jerked his cock in front of her face. A thick jet of cum sprayed through the air, splashing on Rose's beautiful face. Another one followed suit. Dave groaned as he emptied his load on the slut's face. He had an impressive amount stored in his balls, six or seven eruptions spewed an unbelievable amount of thick, gooey cum. It landed everywhere on Rose's body -- her hair and face were both drenched, and there was also a generous portion that had landed on her tits, and was slowly dripping down the fleshy mounds. Even her silk-clad legs had a number of white spots on them.

Rose had never tasted a man's cum either. Now her lips were covered in it and she licked some of it off, swallowing it. She found the salty, slightly bitter taste and sticky texture, to be peculiar, but not unpleasant. More of it slowly slid over her mouth and her tongue was eager to lap it up.

She breathed heavily as her first "official" gang-bang came to a close. It was everything she had imagined and so much more. She felt pleasure, she felt pain, she felt degraded; she felt like a slut. She felt empowered. It was a feeling beyond words.

"Fucking whore's grinning ear to ear." Dave hissed. He picked up her creased dress off the floor, wiped her hair and face with it, leaving huge smears of cum on the dress itself. "Now get dressed and fuck off." Rose pulled the dress over her head and looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was in stuck streaks, mascara ran down her cheeks. There were stains of come all over her dress and legs that stuck out like a sore thumb. She looked exactly the way she felt -- like a cheap whore.

Thankfully she made it out of the building and to the parking lot without being noticed. She dashed to her car. She needed to go home and clean up. Across the road, the drunken hobo, now seemingly a permanent resident of the parking lot laughed heartily "Looks like the little princess found a way to have a good time after all!" He was still laughing when Rose sped away.

12