Corporate Spy

Story Info
Intern learns a lesson in loyalty.
2.4k words
72.5k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie never saw them coming. Heels clicking over the marble floor, ass swaying arrogantly inside her beige business skirt, she was oblivious to the quick footfalls of the uniformed guards until one of them put a hand on her shoulder. She whirled around, her shoulder-length brown hair swirling and her eyes full of accusation.

The guards were big men, towering over the young woman. "Julie Pierce?" asked one in an even voice. The patch on his arm proclaimed him to be Synthigen Pharmaceuticals Security.

She raised an eyebrow behind her glasses, looking at him contemptuously. "I'm late for a meeting."

"We're going to have to ask you to come with us," said the other, grasping her arm.

She jerked her arm, trying to shake off his firm hold on her. "Can this wait? I'm supposed to see the Intern Coordinator in two minutes. He doesn't like to be kept waiting."

The guards said nothing, instead guiding her down a short hallway. A few passersby in the hall glanced at the young intern being escorted away. During the past month the college undergraduate had accrued a reputation as a both a brilliant thinker and a haughty coworker. Her attitude seemed less impressive as her small frame was juxtaposed against the guards' muscled bodies.

Julie was led through an unmarked door and into a pleasant-looking office occupied by a well-built man in a suit. Her heart was in her throat; she could guess what this was about. The guard holding her arm released her and ducked out the door. She heard the lock click shut behind her, then turned to face the figure sitting behind the desk.

He looked like he was in his thirties. He also looked like he took very good care of his appearance. Julie glanced at his desk and read the name plate: Tim Reilly, Security Director. As she met his eyes he surprised her by smiling, then gesturing her to take one of the chairs in front of the desk.

"You are Julie Pierce?" he inquired.

"Yes I am. May I ask what this is about?" she asked curtly, trying to reclaim some dignity as she sat primly.

His smile disappeared quickly. "Ms. Pierce, you are aware of the confidentiality agreement you signed upon accepting your internship, are you not?"

She nodded, tightening her jaw.

His expression grew cold as he picked up a remote from his desk, turning on a flat panel TV on the wall. The image on the screen was clearly that of Julie. The young woman searched the ceiling and glanced over her shoulder before quickly thrusting a sheaf of papers into her handbag. Reilly flicked the TV off and folded his hands in front of him, skewering her with his gaze.

She was cotton-mouthed with fear. She could have sworn that she knew the location of every camera in the lab. It had only been an hour ago, too!

"I'm waiting for an explanation," he said calmly.

"I… wanted to check over some… calculations at home," she stammered, trying to meet his eyes and hold back the tears welling in her own.

He shook his head. "You knew exactly what you were taking. You may be an intern, but you know the value of those formulae to any of our competitors. And you also know that those papers are never to leave the lab."

She sighed once and, summoning her substantial courage, returned his gaze. "Then fire me. This was a crummy job anyway. In ten years I'll bury this company." She managed a sneer, though her fear was still palpable.

He smiled wanly, folding his hands in front of him and touching his forehead with his fingertips. "How can someone as bright as you be that stupid? We aren't letting you to that easily. You're going to jail, Julie, and your college days are over."

She was petrified with the enormity of it. As she sat frozen with terror he let his eyes wander over her lithe young body, encased in a skirt and blouse that did little to hide her lovely curves. She would be a sexy bitch, he thought, if only she would lose the holier-than-thou attitude. These Ivy League interns were all the same. The tight smile returned to his face.

"Unless…" he murmured, watching her reaction intently. She stiffened and raised her head.

"Unless you can make restitution in another way."

Julie's mind was racing too fast for her to grasp individual thoughts. She nodded. "Don't call the police," she whispered.

"There must be punishment for your offense." Again she nodded.

He nodded too, slowly, and pressed the button on a desktop intercom. "Ms. Pierce will be in the boardroom in ten minutes," he announced. Then, rising out of his chair, he commanded her to stand. He moved around behind her and snapped handcuffs on her before she knew what was happening.

Her face blushed crimson. "What the hell is this?" she demanded.

"Ms. Pierce, you are to speak only when spoken to. As of now your future is in the hands of this company. I advise you to be silent and accept the punishment prepared for you," Reilly told her. He opened a side door of the office and led her down a dark, deserted hallway.

Already the possibility of a sexual punishment arose in Julie's mind. Her heart pounded and her breath came in gasps as she was led through a maze of back stairways. She was acutely aware of her vulnerability as Reilly came to a large door and swung it open.

Ten sets of eyes looked her up and down as Reilly led her into the elegant boardroom. Dizzy as her mind was, she was able to recognize several of the seated figures as top Synthigen executives. These were men whose business tactics she had analyzed in papers for years. Conspicuously absent from the group were any female executives. As she walked past the men she also noticed Ben Greer, a young man whose presence made her blush a hundred shades of red. She saw Ben almost every day, as they attended the same school and took part in the same curriculum. In fact, it was he who had suggested that she apply for this pharmaceuticals internship with him. He gave her an odd smile as she passed, his eyes running down her arms to the cuffs around her wrists.

The chairman of the board, a black man wearing an expensive-looking suit, rose from his leather chair at the head of the table, addressing his Security Director. "Mr. Reilly, this is the intern who attempted to steal from our lab this afternoon?" he asked sternly. Julie opened her mouth instinctively to protest, but Reilly squeezed her arm and silenced her.

"She is, Mr. Chairman. Ms. Pierce has agreed to undergo suitable punishment rather than face legal action."

"A wise choice on her part. Let's begin," the chairman replied, nodding with satisfaction. He removed his suit jacket as Reilly led Julie to the elevated stage at the far end of the boardroom. The podium had been rolled aside and a human-sized metal frame took up the center of the stage.

Julie was on her knees before she realized what was happening. Reilly brought her down over the metal frame, snapping leg cuffs around her ankles and then undoing her handcuffs. He brought her down further with a firm pressure between her shoulders. As Julie's forearms came into contact with the ground Reilly secured her wrists with cuffs as well, and then slammed a final restraint ring closed around her neck.

Julie's mind cleared in a horrifying instant of clarity. She was securely bound in this submissive position, unable to move more than an inch in any direction. The angle of her neck ring forced her to incline her back and elevate her ass, which was six inches from a vertical metal pole that rose from between her calves. She was trapped in a position of total submission. She let out a piercing scream, thrashing herself uselessly against her bonds.

The board chuckled, no mercy in their laughs. "Save your breath, Julie. The room is soundproofed," advised the chairman. As the seated board looked on he strode onto the stage and stopped in front of the disheveled, bound intern. She raised her eyes up to meet his as he began to speak.

"Julie Pierce, this board finds you guilty of theft based on incontrovertible video evidence obtained by Mr. Reilly. You have chosen punishment rather than prosecution. Your sentence will be carried out immediately. Mr. Reilly, please prepare Julie. Mr. Greer, please join me on stage."

Julie could only watch in terrified fascination as Reilly moved a video camera into position beside her. He focused the camera, then stepped forward and ripped her blouse down the back with his powerful hands. She could not suppress another scream as he deftly removed her skirt and bra, leaving her clad only in a pair of silky gray panties. Her brown hair fell across her face as she writhed deliciously, her heart thundering in her chest. She was shocked to realize that she was excited; her panties were moist in spite of her fear.

Reilly moved behind her, and she could not rotate her head to follow his movements. Julie sensed him standing behind her, securing something to the vertical pole between her legs. She could see the executives through the corner of her eye, and they began to grin as he adjusted something. Then she felt a round, cool object nudge against her panty-clad pussy.

"Don't you dare!" she cried as the dildo nudged her. Reilly paid her no heed, instead pulling her panties to the side and adjusting the dildo forward another inch. She gasped loudly as the thick, bulbous head spread her moist pussy lips apart. This wasn't penetration, just teasing. With a pang of shame she realized that she wanted to thrust her hips back onto the phallic invader, to bury it inside the folds of her cunt.

Her eyes snapped forward as Ben approached her. His shirt was off and his belt was undone, and he arrogantly unzipped his fly as he knelt beside her.

"I've wanted to do this for a long time, Julie. You're a sexy girl once you look past the bitch exterior," he proclaimed, slipping off her glasses and lining his crotch up with his face. "Now I'm finally going to give you what you deserve: a dick in that pretty mouth."

She panted and struggled as he withdrew a big, throbbing cock from the confines of his pants. He placed one hand on her chin and the other at the base of his shaft, guiding himself forward. She closed her eyes as she felt the head part her lips. She was helpless to stop him. With a slow push his head slid over her silky tongue.

Julie couldn't believe that her body was betraying her. She had sucked a boyfriend's cock before, but had never done anything like what she was doing now. She let go. Her tongue swirled instinctively along the veins of Ben's cock, her throat emitting a soft moan that vibrated through her jaw. He groaned and pushed deeper into her mouth. Julie stretched her neck forward and her hips backward, desperately trying to get more of the dildo into her pussy.

"Mr. Greer, is Julie ready?" asked the chairman, whose shirt was now removed. Ben withdrew from her lips, leaving her panting with humiliation and lust.

"Yes sir, she's getting into this," he replied.

"Excellent. Fuck her."

Julie's mind was wracked with guilt at her lack of resistance, but her body knew what it wanted. She arched her ass up as far as it would go as Ben moved between her hips, disconnecting the vertical pole for access. His strong arms ripped her panties in half, leaving her completely naked in the bondage frame. The chairman took out his massive cock and she accepted it willingly, lovingly, onto her velvet tongue. She wasn't prepared for how thick Ben was, though, and as he stretched her pussy wide she screamed around the shaft in her mouth.

The chairman gave Ben an evil smile. "Did you ever think about fucking this slut while you were in class together, Greer?" he asked, pumping his cock in an out of Julie's mouth.

"Every day, sir," Ben answered, slapping her ass with his palm. She yelped and bucked her hips, her juices cascading down her thighs. Never in her life had her body felt so electrified. She was a cock-hungry slut, a thief being totally degraded.

With a groan, the chairman unloaded a massive amount of cum into her waiting mouth. Julie swallowed what she could and let the rest dribble down her lips as she gasped for breath, wishing that she wasn't bound around the neck. She had no time to think, however, as the rest of the board formed lines at both ends of her body. The chairman gave her face a slap with his softening cock and then made way for the next executive to defile her face.

Ben moaned loudly and grabbed her hips with both hands, thrusting himself deep inside her cunt. "You fucking whore… take my cum!" he shouted as he pumped her full of his juice. She cried out in ecstasy as orgasm overcame her. Her pussy milked his balls for all they were worth.

And then Reilly was behind her, lining his engorged cock up with her ass. Julie's cries of protest were silenced by another cock in her mouth, and once again she let herself go. Her ass relaxed and suddenly she was glad for Reilly's invading shaft. She couldn't get enough!

For the next hour, man after man fucked her. Her pussy and ass became used to the rhythmic pounding of male hips, the pounding of cocks nearing orgasm. She lost count of her orgasms as she was lost in a world of pleasure and submission. Every orifice in her body leaked cum by the time Reilly finally released her from the metal frame and shut off the video camera. She could barely stand because her legs were so wobbly.

The chairman, once again dressed in his business suit, handed her a towel and a duffel bag. "Here's a change of clothes, Ms. Pierce," he explained. "Your debt to the company has been repaid."

"Wh… what are you going to do with the tape?" she stammered, brushing a hand through hair soaked with sweat and cum.

The chairman's smile returned. "Mr. Greer has been such a productive employee that we're going to give it to him as a bonus. I expect he'll be in contact with you about further… employment."

Julie felt her heart beat faster as she saw Ben holding the tape. She knew this wasn't the last she would see of her classmate, whose dream of taking her had been fulfilled on this day.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Emperor's Sister Roman ruler condemns her to public defilement.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Natural Born Fucker Hot reporter is fucked on national television.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hunted She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Blushing Bride Wedding night of arranged marriage. in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories