Corporate Training Lesson 01

Story Info
A man takes a new job and gets more training then he thought.
3k words
4.33
64.1k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 03/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moboulion
moboulion
138 Followers

(Please note this story is fiction and does include bisexuals, though some reluctant, of both the male and female variety. If this isn't something you enjoy, then please don't read the story.)

It all began when I started my new job about 6 months ago. My name is Sam and I took a job at a large but local company in mid-level management. We're big enough to play in international markets but small enough to be still owned and operated by a local family. I'd been pretty successful in my last job and so was looking to start making my way up the ladder. It started with a phone interview, then a full interview where they flew my wife and I both to the company's corporate office in a Milwaukee suburb.

During the two day interview we were put up in a very nice hotel, drove around by a chauffeur, and wined and dined by the entire family of owners. We met first with John Daniels and his wife Mary who were the founders of the company. Then we had dinner with their son Bruce and his wife Jenny and their youngest son George and his wife Sarah. The sons, Bruce and George pretty much run the everyday parts of the company while John is the CEO of the board. They were all very nice and all of it was less than an interview and more of good conversations with new friends. All of this done at expensive restaurants, and everyone was dressed to the max. It all went so well that I was offered the job before we flew out and told to give them a response in a few days.

As you already know, we took the job and were given a month to get everything in order with my previous job and then we were off and moving to our new home. My wife Heather is a school teacher and she had to quit her job but the company told us that they had connections in the area and that she would be assured of a classroom of her own in no time. They also took care of moving all of our stuff, helping us find a new home, and when we moved in the fridge was completely stocked as well. It was all the little things like that which made us love the new company, and the people in the community allowed us to enjoy all of the new surroundings.

I fast forward ahead to the present day. About a week ago, at my six month review with Bruce and George, I was informed that they would be sending me to do some corporate training in our offices in the Caribbean in a few weeks. I was told that I was to take Heather as well and that there would be time for more than just the training, and they assured me that we'd have a lot of fun. This was scheduled as a two week training and thankfully it came during the winter break at the school as Heather had to only use a little vacation time. So we planned for our training/vacation away from home.

The flight was not a problem as we were on the corporate jet which landed about 10 minutes away from the offices. I should note that it wasn't really an office in the conventional set, but instead more of a corporate playground. Lots of working space and real offices in the area, but also some very impressive suites and other rooms, just like a hotel, and all on the private beach that the company owned. There was no check in required and our bags were taken to the room while Heather and I went to our room to change for dinner.

Heather at the age of 24 was just stunning. She's 5-4 and all of about 120 lbs with curves in all the right places. She wore a very striking summer dress that really allowed you to think you were about to see some of those curves without revealing too much. I'm also 24 and 6-1, 180 lbs. I changed into some khaki shorts and a nice collared shirt and when we were both done we retreated to the restaurant located in the offices.

The restaurant was very nice, although much smaller than we had anticipated. It was lunch time but the place was not too busy. Our very beautiful server Jo took our orders and I tried my best to focus on ordering instead of staring at all of the skin she was showing. All the expense of the food was on the company and there were no prices on the menu. We shared a bottle of wine and both had our own meals that were much more than we could eat. Jo kept bringing out more wine and both of us were feeling the alcohol after a short while.

As we were finally hitting the desert course John and Mary showed up at our table. They asked us if we liked the "offices" to this point which we both agreed that we did from what we'd seen so far. They then offered to escort us around the compound to help us get acquainted. Since they were the owners of the company there was no way for us to say no, even though I think we were both ready to have a little fun in bed instead. So we finished eating our desserts and drinking our 4th glasses of wine each and went out to the lobby to meet John and Mary.

They really did a great job of walking us around the area for the next 15-20 minutes. They showed us the beach first, and then a couple of the board rooms, an office area, and then back to the hotel like space. John said they just had to shows us the executive suite as that was where we'd stay from time to time when we were visiting in the future. Heather and I loved hearing that so we knew we had to go visit them as well, and put off sex just a little longer.

As we arrived at their room we were welcomed by one of the biggest and best suites we'd ever seen. We were both handed a glass of wine as we toured the huge living room space and a small kitchen area. 2 TVs on the wall in the living room along with a huge glass mirror on the opposite wall. The furniture was all high quality but a little sparser than expected. One very large couch and a dining room table, a bar, etc. The bathroom was huge and I swear the shower was big enough for 5-6 people, along with a hot tub on the porch, etc.

After the grand tour we were taken to the couch in the living room and sat down with John next to Heather and Mary next to me. We continued to make small talk together when all of a sudden I looked at Heather and she seemed to be about passed out. I had been feeling pretty lightheaded myself and all of a sudden I felt like I was asleep as well. It was like I was in some sort of coma. I knew things were happening around me and I could kinda hear people talking, but I could not really move or really make out what was going on. I could make out that John was talking, but nothing more. That is all I remembered before I finally blacked out.

I awoke in the same spot with Heather next to me. When I finally regained my ability to move a little I moved my head a bit but could not find John or Mary anywhere. Heather was also waking up and must have passed out as well. After a minute or two of regaining my bearings John and Mary walked back in the room. They asked us if we were ok, to which we responded that we must have had too much to drink. John said that the drinks at the compound were very potent and quite often had this effect on the new people. I told John that we should probably be going but he insisted we stay. I stood up and told him that we thanked them for their generosity but would feel better after going back to our room.

That was when john's face changed as did his demeanor. He told me to sit back down and my body sat right back down. Heather also tried to stand but John had her stand right there and not move. I could tell by her face that she was trying to move but could not. I also tried to stand but could not. John and Mary sat there laughing with one another. John said that we could try to move all we wanted, but we would not be able to do anything that they did not tell us to do. This was the next phase in my/our training. I did not understand what he was saying and tried to ask him what he meant when Mary said it was time for a demonstration.

John ordered both Heather and I to be quiet and not speak unless spoken to. I immediately found that I could not talk. John commanded Heather to the middle of the room. She walked to that area and stopped. She was told to take off her dress. Her hands went to the spaghetti straps of her dress and loosened them up and the dress was down her legs and onto the floor in no time. Her bra-less breasts were on full display as was her very small red thong. I noticed right away that her nipples were rock hard and that she must have shaved all of her pubic hair as a surprise to me for the vacation. John went over and inspected the newly mostly nude Heather. He touched just about every inch of her flesh, stopping to enjoy both nipples, feel the weight of her breasts, and give her tight ass a good mauling. All I could do was watch, and all Heather could do was stand there, and apparently enjoy the attention as her thong was becoming transparent with her juices.

Next it was Mary's turn to explore the goods. John and his obviously large erection tenting his shorts moved aside and Mary took the same liberties with my wife, the only difference this time was Mary's 60 year old hand started to caress Heather's pussy. She bunched the thong together between my wife's pussy lips and used that to rub along her slit. It was obvious that she was getting close to cumming as her breathing was very labored. Mary was working Heather's slit while John was openly fondling his hard cock through his shorts. And as quickly as this all started all of a sudden Mary stopped. It was obvious that Heather was about to cum, but apparently Mary did not want that to happen.

Mary sat down in a chair opposite the couch where I was sitting and spread her legs out wide on the arms of the chair. She had no underwear on and her pussy was glistening. John ordered Heather to her knees in front of Mary. Heather immediately moved to that exact spot. John told Heather to use her tongue on Mary. Now to my knowledge at that point Heather had never done anything with a woman before, but that did not seem to matter one bit. She got to licking that pussy like she'd done it before and never wanted to stop! Mary was grinding her pussy on Heather's face that had to be completely soaked. It was like it had been Heather's idea.

I had been so involved in what I was seeing that I had not noticed that John had completely stripped and I only now noticed him as he was walking over behind Heather. He told her to lie on the ground on her back. She immediately moved to that position. He then positioned his rock hard cock at her pussy while Mary sat down on Heather's face. He told her to get to work again on Mary while she enjoyed him using his cock on her. And that he did, John pumped in and out of my wife right in front of me while Mary enjoyed Heather's work under her dress while also pulling on Heather's nipples.

Then right when it sounded like Heather was on the verge of cumming again John pulled out of her pussy and asked me if I'd ever had my cock in my wife's ass. I responded with a no as if we were just having a normal conversation. He puts two of his fingers in her pussy and then spreads the juice around her virgin asshole. He spends a little time going in and out of her ass with his fingers then lines his cock up with her pussy again and goes in and out a few more times to get it nice and wet. I see him pull it out and place it at her anus. He begins to push and Heather begins to grunt. John tells her to relax and apparently she did so right away as he is able to push more of his large cock in her ass. He keeps pushing and she keeps grunting until the entire thing is in there. He sits there with his cock in her ass for a minute or so while Heather adjust to it all the while she continues to lick and suck on Mary's pussy. John must have decided that Heather had adjusted enough as he begins to go in and out of her ass. It's obvious that she's beginning to like the feeling as the grunting is louder and louder as John's rhythm is getting faster and faster. And the tightness of her ass and the anticipation must have been too much for John as he then grunts loudly and releases his cum in Heather's bowels.

John takes a minute or so to regain his composure and begins to pull himself out of Heather's ass. She's still there sucking away at Mary but now as John's cock leaves her ass I can see the big gape of her ass left by John's large cock. He stands up and then tells me to stand and take off my clothes. I have no idea what is going on but I comply right away. I'm fully nude in seconds. John then tells me to kneel which again I do quickly. He comes over to me with his still semi hard cock and tells me to suck it. I have never had a cock in my mouth before and yet I act like I have done it before. I'm sucking off his cum and my wife's pussy and ass juice off his cock like it's something I have always wanted to do, when in actuality that is far from the truth. Yet my cock is rock hard and John's is getting hard as well again.

When his cock is fully hard again he pulls his cock from my mouth and tells me that my wife has two holes that need cleaned up and I need to go down on all fours and get my mouth to work. I don't even hesitate and go right to work on her, cleaning out all of their combined fluids from her ass and pussy while she is still orally pleasing a very loud Mary who is soaking her face. And that was when I felt it, John's cock at my anus. He tells me to relax and the next thing I know I release the tension and his cock head starts to enter me. It felt like it took forever as little bit by little bit go into my ass. I have never had any anal sex in my life and now I have got a cock up my ass after seeing that same cock unload in my wife's ass as well. And through it all my cock went from hard to as solid as a brick! I felt myself moaning into Heather's ass as John fucked me hard over and over again.

And after I don't know how long I felt John fire his cum into my bowels. That hot liquid firing into my ass was too much for me to handle and I ended up shooting my own cum all over the floor while moaning into my wife's pussy. John stayed in my ass stroking in and out for a few minutes and then finally began to withdraw his softening cock. He then ordered Heather and I to clean up my cum from the floor with our mouths. John and Mary stood back up and sat down and watched us clean up all of the cum. We were both ordered onto our knees in front of them.

John tells us that we have just had our first lesson in the corporate executive training program. We are to put our clothes back on and go back to our room where we are to both shower and remove any hair that we have left in the pubic and anal areas of our bodies. We were directed to meet them at the restaurant at 7pm tonight for the second part of our training, and that we are to only wear the clothing that is provided for us in our room. All of the other clothes we brought with us have been stored away.

With that we put on our clothes and left the suite, heading back to our room to follow their instructions. We couldn't even discuss what happened to us as we were not allowed to speak yet. But, I'm sure that Heather was just as worried as I am about what is coming next as I am!

moboulion
moboulion
138 Followers