Corporate Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,259 Followers

Her personal space was violated and there was nothing she could do about it. She let it happen. She let his hands roam upwards to her ass, and he squeezed it. He kneaded her ass like it was dough. The harder he squeezed, the more it hurt. But she didn't complain.

"Are you ready to be reprimanded?" he asked.

"I am," she replied, surprised that there was still more to come.

"Bend over on my desk. Lay your chest down."

Abbey did as she was told. Once she pressed her chest down on the office desk, she felt her boss lift the back of her skirt, leaving her panties exposed.

She suddenly felt her panties being pulled down to her ankles. Her bare ass was unveiled. Before she could get used to the uncomfortable feeling of exposure, Mr. Kraus put his hand on her soft skin. His fingers traced the shape of her ass.

While Abbey's face remained on the desk, she started getting comfortable. But that didn't last long. A powerful slap came crashing down on her soft bottom, which echoed in the room.

"Oww!" she cried.

Two more powerful blows came in quick succession before Abbey could have a chance to tell her boss to stop what he was doing.

"Are you going to be a good girl from now on?" he asked in a fatherly tone.

"Yes. I promise."

Another loud smack echoed in the room as Mr. Kraus painfully spanked her again. Then came another, then another. She cried from the pain as tears started to form in her eyes.

"Okay, I believe you," he said. "Now go back to your office."

Heavy breaths escaped Abbey's lips. She was expecting more slaps, but they never came. Instead, Mr. Kraus lifted her panties from her ankles covered her ass.

She stood up straight, pulled her skirt back down, and looked him in the eyes.

"Are we done?" she asked, trying her best to hide the pain.

"Yes, we're done. Good work."

"Thank you."

When Abbey exited the boss's office and closed the door, she saw the secretary smiling to herself, while keeping her eyes on the computer. It was obvious to Abbey that the secretary had heard everything and was amused.

***

The next day. Drinks arrived at the table where Abbey and Lisa sat. The restaurant was crowded and loud from all the different office workers on their lunch break.

"What's the occasion," Lisa asked, taking a sip of soda.

"There's no occasion. I just wanted to talk with you alone. You know, girl stuff."

"Sounds pretty important then."

"I think it is. You mentioned something before about Mr. Kraus, and the way he treats some of his female employees."

Lisa's eyes widened and she leaned forward with a grin. "Has he tried anything on you?"

"No. Well, yes. Sort of."

"Is that a yes or no?"

"He did," Abbey replied. "Is it something he did with you or other girls?"

"What happened?"

Abbey leaned forward. "He spanked me. Bare bottom."

It was a faint whisper and it was enough to make Lisa smile.

"Oh really? Did you like it?"

"I'm being serious," Abbey replied. "He bent me over his desk and did it. It was painful and humiliating. My bottom still hurts. He threatened to fire me if I didn't obey him."

"I believe you. That's usually how he does things with women."

"You seem so carefree about it. How can he get away with doing this?"

"Are you planning on filing a lawsuit?" Lisa asked.

"No."

"There you go. He's a powerful man and women like us know it. That's how he gets away with it. If you want to succeed in this city, sometimes you have to do certain things."

"That's a pretty cynical point of view," Abbey replied.

"Sure, but it's also the reality for a lot of struggling women. Tough, isn't it?"

Abbey nodded. "Does Mr. Kraus plan on going further? I don't know if I can continue this. Just looking at him is going to be embarrassing for me."

"There's light at the end of the tunnel. Believe me."

"That's easy for you to say. You don't have to work for that creep anymore."

"True. But what makes you think I'm not doing any favors for upper management?"

Abbey was completely taken aback. "Oh. Gosh."

"I'll give you some advice: Take the initiative and own your sexuality. If Mr. Kraus is going to touch your ass, then let it be on your terms. Own it. Then you won't be at his mercy, and you'll make a lot more money too."

"Do you really think that's going to work?"

"I'm speaking from experience. I have a bigger paycheck than men who've been working at the company longer than me."

"You never told me what you did for Mr. Kraus. I can understand if you want to keep that private, but I'm curious."

Lisa smiled, "I let him play with my ass. He has a fetish for a woman's asshole. Sometimes I sucked his dick. I do the same for upper management. That's how I got promoted so fast."

"Oh my..."

The waitress came and brought their food. Lisa thanked the waitress, while Abbey sat frozen with a slightly bewildered look on her face. The waitress left, unaware of the blatantly sexual conversation.

"Let's eat," Lisa said. "I'm starving."

***

A week later. Abbey sat in the boss's office as he reviewed her latest report. She was sharply dressed and nervous. There was a sense of anxiety flowing through her veins as Mr. Kraus carefully read the document she prepared for him. She sat up straight in anticipation for what may happen next. She was more than ready to take ownership of her body, but the opportunity never arose.

Mr. Kraus read the document quietly. He looked bored, with no intention of making any sort of sexual advance towards her. Surprisingly, Abbey found herself becoming increasingly disappointed.

"Everything looks good," he said. "Excellent work."

"Thank you, sir. I worked extra hard to avoid any mistakes."

He gave her a dismissive look. "You're free to go now."

Mr. Kraus turned his attention back to other papers on his desk and he focused on them while Abbey still sat there.

She stood up and nervously paused. "I want you to know how much I value this job. I appreciate the opportunity to work for you."

"I can see that," he replied, not caring what she had to say.

"I don't think you understand. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to succeed. I'll do anything and I won't complain."

"Is that right?" he asked with an eyebrow raised.

"It is."

"Then show me. Stand in front of me, right now."

She took a deep breath and tried her best to look completely confident as she walked towards him. Once she was in front of Mr. Kraus, she stood up straight with her hands at her side.

"What next?" she asked in an obedient manner.

"Pull your panties down and bend over my desk. I may have a special surprise for you."

Abbey continued looking Mr. Kraus in the eyes as she pulled her panties down to her ankles. She bent over his desk and rested her body on it.

With her face pointed towards the elegant office, she had no idea what to expect. The sound of a desk drawer opening piqued her curiosity. Then the drawer closed.

"I'm assuming our previous encounter was the first time you've ever been spanked," he said, lifting up the bottom of her skirt to expose her bare ass.

"Yes, it was. That's never been done to me before."

"Then obviously you've never been spanked with a wooden paddle before."

A shiver went down her spine.

"No. I haven't."

"Excellent. I like being the first for women. Now relax. You might actually enjoy it."

Abbey felt a smooth wooden surface rub against the soft skin of her bare bottom. She became fearful of what may come next. She intended on taking control of the sexual situation with her boss, but being spanked with a wooden paddle wasn't what she expected.

The first few spankings came in the form of soft taps. Then the taps became harder. Abbey held onto the edge of the table as the tapping became even harder.

Without a hint of warning, a loud slapping sound echoed in the room as Abbey's bottom was struck by the wooden paddle.

"Oww!" she cried.

Then came another, then another, and another. Everything was systematic. Each strike came with enough force to make her bottom shake. Each strike of the paddle made her bottom turn a darker shade of red. Abbey's face grimaced with pain and she held on tight. The pain was growing, but she stopped herself from screaming.

The spanking ended. Abbey knew it was over when she heard Mr. Kraus open the desk drawer and place the paddle back inside, before closing the drawer again. She felt her boss's hand softly rub her backside. His hands caressed her sensitive skin. Then she felt him press his face against her ass and plant soft kisses on where she was hurting.

"It's done," he said, planting more kisses on her bottom.

After a few more kisses and rubs, Mr. Kraus let go of her.

She got off the desk and lifted her panties back up. Even after she adjusted her skirt, she had a hard time looking her boss in the eyes. Mr. Kraus touched her chin, and made her look at him.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine. Thank you."

"I knew you would be. You can go now. Our next meeting is on Monday. I may have something special planned for you."

"Thank you," she said, walking away.

"Don't forget, this stays strictly between us. Understood?"

"Yes, sir. This is strictly between us."

Climbing the Corporate Ladder

The days flew by and Abbey was once again sitting quietly in Mr. Kraus's office while he reviewed another set of documents. There was no sense of awkwardness while he looked at the papers. The feeling in the room was relaxed and Abbey didn't say a word.

"You aren't talking much today," he said, with his eyes still on the documents.

"I was waiting for you to say something."

"I know. But you seemed more upbeat and motivated during our last meeting. Today you're silent."

Abbey thought for a moment. "To be honest, I started having doubts about working here, for obvious reasons. But I'm fully committed now, more than ever."

"What changed your mind?"

"A short phone conversation with my dad. I realized how much I wanted to succeed in the corporate world and become a successful business woman."

Mr. Kraus grinned. "Really? And did you tell your father what we did together?"

"I didn't tell him. He would be extremely upset if he knew."

"That's to be expected of a father. He's a good man. I'm sure your best qualities are from him. And if you're anything like him, you'll be even more successful than he ever was."

"Thank you," Abbey blushed.

"I must say, you've really been impressing me lately, even though you haven't been here long. I'm not someone who gets impressed easily."

"I try my absolute best."

"I'm glad to hear it," he replied. "I like you, as a person, and as my employee. Do you like me?"

"I do. I think you're nice," she said meekly.

He smiled, "That's good. You've done good work here, even for your age. I'm very experienced in this line of work and I know talent when I see it. The last thing I want is for you to run off and give your talent to someone else."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm offering you an immediate promotion. Are you interested?"

Abbey's eyes lit up. "Yeah. Of course, I mean, this is completely unexpected."

"I don't promote people based on seniority. I promote people based on qualifications and results. I see more potential in you."

"That's so great. Thank you so much, Mr. Kraus. I don't know what to say. This was the last thing I expected."

"Well don't say anything yet, because nothing has been confirmed. You see, with a promotion comes greater responsibility. Our department deals with millions upon millions of dollars in client money. Furthermore, in order for you to receive a promotion, I would have to make sure that there's chemistry between us. I need to make sure that you're the perfect fit for the job?"

"What do you mean?"

Deep down, she knew what this was about she felt her anus reflexively clench.

"I have no doubt about your capabilities. You will be paid a lot of money and your career path will be endless. But we'll be working closely together. I need to know if you're truly the right person for the job, and if you can handle your additional duties."

Abbey took a deep breath. "Yes, I can handle anything. I want the promotion."

"Stand next to me."

The young woman stood up and nervously made her way towards her boss, knowing that what he planned today would be more extreme than just a spanking.

"Are you going to use the wooden paddle again?" she asked nervously, standing in front of him.

"No. That's beneath you now. Now you have greater responsibilities to handle."

"Which are?"

"Unbuckle my pants," he said without hesitation.

Abbey froze for a moment, and in a split second, she made up her mind. She got down on her knees and unbuckled the boss's pants. She couldn't bring herself to look him in the eyes, she just kept on doing her task. It was no different than being asked to handle office papers. It was strictly business to her. At least that's what she told herself.

Once his pants were unbuckled and his zipper was down, Abbey looked up at him, awaiting her next orders.

"Do you understand how this works?" he asked, with a questioning eyebrow raised.

She nodded like a good puppy. "I do."

"Then what are you waiting for?"

Abbey showed no expression, no remorse, returning her attention towards his crotch again. She reached down inside of his pants and grabbed his penis, which was already semi-erect. She pulled it out and set it free.

After looking at it for a few moments, the young employee bent down and took it inside of her mouth. She sucked and slurped, making Mr. Kraus lean back in his chair and moan instantly. Oral sex was never something she was fond of, but she always did it for people for the people she dated. Abbey didn't care for Mr. Kraus personally, but it was for the sake of her job, and the promotion.

Her head bobbed up and down on the raging hard cock. Her tongue occasionally licked the head and shaft. Her hand gave a few additional strokes, hoping that her boss would finally ejaculate and the degrading experience would soon be over. Instead, she continued sucking with no end in sight. Mr. Kraus continued moaning while being orally serviced by the young woman and he reached down to rub her hair.

"You look so beautiful like this," he said. "You should see yourself. Daddy's little girl."

She wanted to cry hearing those words. But she didn't let her emotions show. She had a job to do, and she intended on finishing it as soon as possible so she could leave. The suction of her mouth increased, and so did her hand which was stroking his shaft. The extra moaning by her boss gave her a false hope that he was finally about to orgasm.

He tapped her on the chin, which was a signal for her to stop sucking.

"That was good," he said. "We're going to get along just fine. But for now, I need you to stand up and bend over on my desk."

She stood up. "What are we going to do?"

"I assure you, there won't be a paddle. It's the final phase of your screening process. If you complete this all the way, you'll get the promotion."

Abbey turned around and bent over on the desk. It was a position she was used to. Her face was pressed onto the table and her butt was in the air. She had no idea what to expect, except that she would be degraded in some way.

She felt him lift the bottom of her office skirt. He then pulled her panties down around her ankles. The familiar noise of the desk drawer open and close caught her attention. Mr. Kraus took something out of his desk and she didn't know what it was. It made her nervous.

She felt the strong hands of her boss unexpectedly spread her butt cheeks apart. Her private little hole was completely exposed. Then came the unusual sensation of her anus feeling so much air passing through from the spreading. She could feel her boss staring inside her tiny asshole.

"What are you going to do?" she asked with her face on the desk.

"Are you a virgin here?"

"Yes."

"Not for long. Consider this the last test of your obedience, Abbey. Don't move. This will be over soon."

Mr. Kraus released the hold of her butt cheeks and the sound of a small bottle opening caught her attention. It was clear that he was opening a bottle of lubrication, given the circumstances.

She felt him spread her ass once again, but this time, she felt a jelly-like substance being applied around the ring of her anus. It was cold at first, but she quickly became used to it. The lube was applied on her anus in a circular motion, and then two of his fingers pressed against her little hole. It was slightly painful, but she endured it. After a more forceful push, the lubricated fingers entered the delicate rectum.

"Ahh," she briefly cried.

"Be patient, dear. We've only just begun."

The fingers continued swirling deep inside of her rectum, as far as they could go. The fingers massaged the inside of her ass for a single purpose- to get her fully lubricated.

She gave a sigh of relief the moment he pulled his fingers out. A part of her hoped that it would be the end, but she wasn't that lucky. Abbey felt her boss spread her asshole again, this time, pressing the tip of his hard cock against her little hole. It was a moment she dreaded. She had been asked for anal sex by her previous boyfriends, but she always refused. It was an act she considered to be dirty and she knew how painful it would be. She was about to find out exactly what it would feel like.

With a short thrust, Mr. Kraus pushed the head of his engorged cock inside of her ass. She made a yelping noise and her hands gripped the edges of the table. Her legs squirmed, but she tried to hold still. The feeling of her asshole being penetrated by something foreign was extremely uncomfortable and Mr. Kraus gave her body time to adjust. He held only the head of his cock in her ass while he caressed her backside with his hands.

After a few moments had passed, he continued pushing further. She cried and her face contorted as he penetrated her virgin asshole.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" he asked with a sadistic tone of voice. "Daddy's little girl. I bet your father would love watching this. He would love knowing how dedicated you are. Isn't that right?"

Tears formed in her eyes. If being sodomized wasn't degrading enough, being verbally humiliated made things worse. Abbey was hurt by those words. It was a side of her boss she didn't know existed. Worst of all, if her father ever found out what she was doing for a job, she knew he would be devastated.

Abbey clenched the edges of the desk harder while Mr. Kraus continued pushing all the way in. If it wasn't for the lube, things would have been so much more painful. By the time his hard cock was all the way in, he paused. Her tight little rectum was given time to accommodate the unnatural presence of a man's erection.

"Tell me you like this," he said, with lust in his voice. "Tell me you want this."

"I... I like this... I want this..."

Mr. Kraus held her tightly by the hips and he slowly started to slide out. The amount of lubrication made the exit feel simple. Then he slowly started to push it back in, for his own sexual gratification.

"You're my whore now, Abbey. You'll do whatever I say as long as you're with me. Say it. Tell me you're my whore."

"I'm your whore," she replied with a cock sliding in-and-out of her ass. "I'll do whatever you want in this office."

It wasn't long until she felt her boss increase his rhythm. She squeezed the desk harder as Mr. Kraus pounded her virgin ass. She cried, but it was useless. He didn't care how she felt. He only cared about his own sexual appetite, which was powerful. The young woman's face became almost unrecognizable as her face twisted and turned with pain. He squeezed her hips tightly and sodomized her ass without mercy.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,259 Followers