Corporate Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,259 Followers

He pulled her hair back and put his mouth near her face.

"I love how tight you are," he said in her ear. "I'm going to love mentoring you. Get used to this feeling. Corporate whore. Say it again. You're my corporate whore. You're going to enjoy me being in your ass."

"I'm... I'm your corporate whore Mr. Kraus. I'm going to enjoy having you in my ass in the office.. in your office..."

Once he released her hair, Abbey's face stayed on the table while she was being fucked. He squeezed her hips tightly and ravished her tight little rectum. She could hear Mr. Kraus grunting and moaning. She made the same noises. She knew he was close to finishing.

"I'm going to cum," he groaned. "Where do you want it, my little corporate whore? Your mouth or ass."

"Ass. In my ass," she replied, terrified of the idea of tasting a cock which had already been inside of her rectum.

The pace he was sodomizing her increased, then he slowed down. She heard him groaning and grunting loudly. His pace slowed until it came to a halt. Then he leaned his body against her back. She felt a thick trail of bodily fluids running down her thighs.

"That was marvelous," he said, breathing heavily in her ear with a softening penis in her butt. "Thank you. Thank you very much, Abbey."

A wave of relief came over her as Mr. Kraus pulled out of her body. She continued laying on the desk and she heard the boss use a few pieces of tissue paper to wipe his penis clean from the sperm.

Once she stood up, Mr. Kraus handed her a few pieces of tissue.

"For your legs," he said. "I don't want any stains on your expensive skirt, or my carpet."

"Thank you, sir," she blushed.

Abbey took the tissue paper and wiped away the sperm between her upper thighs, butt, and dripping from her asshole. Once she was clean, she tossed the tissue in the trash can and she pulled her panties back up.

"I apologize for some of those statements," he said while zipping his pants. "I get carried away at times. But I think you're an amazing girl. Do you think you can handle it as my employee?"

She thought for a moment and nodded. "I can handle it."

"Good. When you leave, my secretary will give you a packet detailing your new role. I expect you to be fully satisfied with the substantial pay raise you will be receiving, as well as the additional benefits. Tomorrow, we'll finalize the deal for your promotion, assuming you're still interested."

"I'm very interested."

He offered a handshake. "Congratulations on your promotion, Abbey. I can't think of a more deserving employee than you."

Abbey smiled and shook his hand. "Thank you Mr. Kraus. I look forward to working closely with you for many years to come."

She left the office and blushed even harder when facing the giggling secretary, who knew and understood everything that just happened.

With a sore asshole, Abbey approached the dress, knowing she smelled like hot cum and collected the packet.

"Good luck," the secretary smiled. "I look forward to seeing you more often. Oh, and it does get easier. I see that hitch in your step. You'll get used to it, and soon enough, you'll be walking out of that office like a runway model."

Abbey pursed her lips. "Not that it's any of your business."

Clenching her legs tightly together, she went back to her small office to finish up her work for the day. Now that she knew what it was like to be sodomized, she felt a newfound sense of confidence. A career was now hers.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.