Corporate Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress, would you like to have me lick whipped cream off of you?"

To Jeff's stunned surprise, Michelle slid her bottoms down off herself and spread her legs for Susan. Michelle had a nice brazilian wax, with a small dark landing strip above her pussy. Michelle lifted her legs onto the chair, exposing more than just her pussy, and smiled sweetly at Susan, saying, "I want you to lick it all for me, slave."

Jeff continued to watch in awe, seeing in broad daylight for the first time the naked pussy that had gotten him into this mess in the first place. It had been rather dark in the room when he had fucked Michelle from behind. He only knew how good her pussy had felt, and hadn't gotten to see it, but now his own wife was kneeling in front of it and smearing whipped cream across Michelle's asshole and pussy. She began to lick slowly and gently, and kept this up for nearly fifteen minutes. The men where enjoying the lesbian show the two women were giving them, and Susan's ass was spread as well, letting them admire both her ass and pussy, covered only by the tiny g-string. Michelle began to roll her head, and soon came, clenching Susan's head between her legs and pulling Susan's hair to push her face against herself as she reached orgasm.

The men all moved back to lounge chairs and Susan cleaned the table, ignoring Jeff's gaze. When Susan finished she came out and took a long dip in the pool, and finally got out and sat in a lounge chair herself with her legs spread open and her feet on either side of the chair. She had sunglasses and appeared to be asleep, but was now the center of attention of all the men, who were admiring her open legs and big bare breasts.

George got up and asked Susan if she needed sun tan lotion. She nodded and George began the most sensual application of sun tan lotion that Jeff had ever seen. He was massaging Susan's breasts, even applying it underneath them, circling her big soft breasts with his hands and running his fingers across her nipples. Then after he had covered her belly with oil, he began to rub it between her legs, only brushing her pussy at first, but then completely covering it with his hand. He clearly was inserting a finger or two into Susan's pussy as he did this and Susan was responding slightly. Jeff knew he was massaging his wife's clitoris. Finally he moved to her legs and even applied lotion to her feet. At this point Susan turned over and George started all over again at the back of her neck, working his way down her back, and along the sides of her breasts. As he reached her breasts, Jeff could see his hands disappear under her and knew George was massaging Susan's hard nipples. George slowly worked his way down Susan's back, making her sigh with contentment, and then began oiling Susan's buttocks. He slid his hand into the crack of her ass, and seemed to hesitate. Jeff realized his boss was fingering his wife's butthole, and probably had his finger inside her.

"Susan, I think I am ready to fuck your ass, get up on your hands and knees for me."

Jeff watched as his wife got up on the chair, and George pulled his trunks down, freeing his hard cock. George had already lubed up Susan and quickly slipped his entire cock into Susan. She groaned, and then as George stroked in and out of Susan, she began to squeal and moan loudly, "Oh god damn, George, fuck my whore asshole, fuck your cheap corporate whore, fuck me. Fuck my married whore asshole George. Come in it, make me fuck anyone you want me to fuck George. Make me be a whore for you. Make me be your butt fucking whore. Ohhh, shit, damn. I, I am coming." She fell forward, and with a quiet pop George's cock came out of her ass.

George stood up, pulled up his swim trunks, and motioned to the other men, "Anyone else for some of Susan's pussy and ass? She's here to fuck, gentlemen."

Jeff was hard as a rock, watching Susan be fucked and hearing her humiliate herself, but was hesitant to ask for his marital rights in front of his boss. He didn't have to wonder for long as one after another the scene was repeated. All four men took turns on his wife, and all four of them fucked her ass. Jeff figured they had probably been fucking her cunt all night and now wanted to enjoy the novelty of her butt. Susan came each time, and never seemed to tire of being ass-fucked, repeating her "cheap butt fucking whore" exclamations each time she came for them. He decided to go inside and use the bathroom and as he did he ran into Michelle alone in the kitchen.

"Don't worry Jeff. I will take care of you tonight. I can see this is hard on you." She laughed at her pun.

"What do you mean?"

"Tonight I will come to your room and we can have some fun."

"I don't know, Michelle, that is what got me in this mess in the first place."

"Oh don't worry, George doesn't really care. He made me fuck you that night. Of course, I did want you to fuck me. He was planning all of this and let you fuck me just to get to Susan."

"Oh my god." That was all that Jeff could say. He suddenly hated George, but realized that he was totally trapped, and now was at least going to get a chance to fuck the boss's wife again. His wife could hardly object now, after all, she had probably fucked more men in the last month than he had women in his entire life.

That night at dinner Susan served them all wearing a French maid's costume that exposed both her breasts and most of her naked ass. As she served each of the men Jeff noticed they all felt his wife's ass. George had even made Susan lick his finger as he pulled it out from under her. Jeff wondered where George had put his finger before his wife had sucked it like it was another cock. Susan's breasts and ass where slightly red from the sun they had gotten during the day. As they ate he could see Susan's head bobbing in various laps around the table. After the table was cleared they all retired to the living room. Susan came in wearing a belly dancer costume. It only had fringe covering her breasts, and had the belt with the coins around her waist, but did not cover her pussy. She wore a veil over her face the exposed only her eyes. Susan was barefooted for the first time Jeff had seen her today. George started the music, which was a rhythmic percussion of drums and flutes. She began to move her hips in rhythm to the music and the swaying and swinging of her bare hips and breasts was incredibly erotic. Jeff was struggling to keep his erect cock in his pants watching his wife shake her hips and breasts, arms outstretched, and as she turned and showed her backside to the audience, her shaking ass was mesmerizing, and she accentuated it by letting her hands graze across her buttocks. When she turned back around she lightly swayed and brushed her fingers lightly across the bottoms of her breasts, shaking her hips at the same time. She twisted and turned, letting her hands brush her breasts, her nipples, her ass, and even her inner thighs. She twisted her hips at the same time that she slowly descended to the floor, spreading her legs and showing them her bare pussy as she slid downward. She knelt on the floor, knees wide apart and continued to move her hips rhythmically and suggestively. It was the most erotic thing Jeff had ever seen. She would quickly snap her breasts upward, making them bounce and jostle, and then would sway her hips.

The music began to change slightly beginning to sound more like techno and Susan began to walk around the room with wide steps that caused her breasts and ass muscles to bounce. She stood in front of one of the directors, and swung her leg, lifting it upward and showing him a close view of her pussy. Then she turned and quickly bent at the waist, exposing her ass and cunt and looking back at him between her legs. She repeated this in front of each of the men, until she got to George and there she backed up and sat in his lap, grabbing his arms and putting his hands on her breasts. Jeff watched his boss massage his wife's tits for a few moments, knowing his crotch was pressed against her bare cunt. Oh well, he thought, George has fucked her more often than I have this year.

Susan moved around the room, pressing her bare ass against each of the men's crotches, and putting their hands on her big bare breasts. Her nipples were hard and erect, showing how much she was enjoying her own show. As the music came to an end, Susan bowed for her audience and then got down on the floor with her ass pointed upwards, her face against the carpet and her legs spread wide. The men all clapped.

Susan stayed in this position for quite a while and finally George told her to get up and serve drinks. As she finished delivering the drinks she knelt in front of each of the men and gave them yet another blow-job. Jeff was amazed at how many times she had sucked cocks today. He counted it up, he had seen her give at least twelve blow-jobs today. He wondered what her record was now.

Michelle tapped his shoulder.

"Come with me. I'll show you your room."

He followed her upstairs and when they were out of earshot, he asked her, "What about Susan?"

"Dear boy, Susan is going to be busy fucking all those dirty old men tonight. She'll probably be sucking their dicks when they wake up and will spend the rest of the night moving from room to room. You are not on her dance list, dear boy. But if you want company, I will spend the night in your room and you can do all those dirty things to me that they are doing to your wife. Will that make you feel better?"

Jeff had no choice, at least about his wife. Susan was clearly doing what she wanted to do. Turning down Michelle would only be an act of self-punishment he thought. He spent the night with Michelle in his room, and she delivered on her promise. She sucked his cock, let him fuck her and let him fuck her asshole. They cuddled and as soon as he was ready, he entered her again and came in his boss's wife's cunt many times that night. Maybe this was not so bad, he thought, after all, how many VP's get to fuck the boss's wife with his permission.

In the morning he discussed his situation with Michelle. He mentioned to her that he was worried that all of this would jeopardize Susan's job.

"You have nothing to worry about, Jeff. Susan has already been fucked by her school principal. He was at the country club last night and used Susan like the whore she is now. Susan didn't know it was him, but he knew it was her. He's had his cock buried in Susan's pussy. George arranged it that way so that now Susan's job will be safe. Several of the school board members have also fucked her. They all have more to lose by firing Susan than if they keep her at work. Her job is more secure than ever."

"What do you mean the country club?"

"George took Susan to the country club last night and had a gang-bang session for her."

"Oh my god. Really?"

"They all watched her on the sybian again, like New Year's and most of them fucked her thoroughly. Many of the more important country club members got a go with her last night. She's even been fucked by the mayor and several city council members. She's fucked more important pricks than most politicians."

"Do they know who she is?" Jeff asked, still stunned.

"Oh yeah, George introduced her as a local married third grade teacher. But don't worry, all of the men were wearing masks, so she has no idea who fucked her, but they know who they got to have all that fun with. They will make sure she is protected; George promised them she would be back often."

Jeff suddenly realized what George had done. George had manipulated him into being a guaranteed success. His wife's cunt and ass was his own ticket to success at work and with his clients.

"Michelle, did George ever do with you what Susan does?"

"Well, sort of, you for example. But I never wanted to be gang-banged like Susan. She clearly loves having a dozen cocks in her ass. No offense, I know you still love her."

"It's okay. I'm learning to live with it. If she is going to be here for George to play with often, does that mean I can sleep with you when she does?"

"I'd love that, and George won't mind. He likes being able to show his power over you by making it look like he has forced your wife to fuck his friends, but doesn't want to make you suffer too much, so he doesn't mind if you get some of his wife's pussy while he is making your wife be a total slut. He doesn't want to share me with all the men he gives Susan to, but you are okay with him. Susan is his new slut toy. You have to admit, she has gotten to be quite a slut."

"Yes, she is just a slut now."

They drifted back to sleep and he was pleased to open his eyes and find Michelle spread-eagled over his face sucking on his cock. She turned around and looked at him, smiling.

When school was out for the summer and Susan was available on weekdays, Jeff found that Susan was often invited out of town by George. Jeff even noticed that Susan sometimes came by the office, and while he was never present in the meetings, he suspected his wife was giving it up right there in the office. She also spent a lot of time at the country club, always telling Jeff that she had to accompany George during his golf games. When she would take off to the club he wondered to himself which holes were being played the most.

On one occasion, George took him along to an analysts presentation in an expensive New York hotel. George had Susan hosting a small private gathering after the main meetings were over. It was held in a suite with several bedrooms off the main room. Susan was elegantly dressed and moved around the room serving cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. Jeff noticed the irony.

As the evening got late, George announced there would be special entertainment. All the men were seated and Susan emerged from one of the bedrooms, dressed in her belly-dancing costume as she had been at George's house that night. She danced for them all, big bare breasts shaking and shimmering, hips swaying, giving glimpses of her pussy and moving her butt cheeks with mesmerizing motions. She knelt on her knees on the carpet again, and this time even fingered her own pussy for her audience. Finally, she sat down on the laps of man after man, letting them follow George's lead and fondle her breasts, finger her pussy, and rub their hands across her bare ass. She finally led one man to the bedroom and they closed the door. Jeff left after that, knowing that Susan would be busy servicing George's business associates for the rest of the night.

Jeff took Susan to St. Bart's at Dalworth's invitation. Susan spent the whole five days they were there with Roger. Jeff watched her suck his cock at dinner, fuck him on the beach, and noticed that most of the hotel staff seemed especially friendly to Susan. Jeff was no longer surprised when Roger exposed Susan's ass or tits to other guests while they danced. Susan got a nice all over tan on the private nude beach at their resort, and Jeff noticed she was never modest about how she was laying on the lounge chairs, always seeming have her legs spread open. One afternoon he had watched Susan from a distance bent at the waist in a palm-covered beach cabana. She fucked several large black guys as Roger sat next to her watching and sipping a pina colada. Jeff was a couple of hundred feet away, trying to be subtle as he watched Susan through his dark sunglasses. Roger had been nice enough to arrange for a cute island girl with dark skin and fine features, with long soft brunette hair and firm breasts, only a couple of years older than his own daughter, to spend nights with Jeff since Susan spent every night in Roger's room. Jeff realized that whoring out his wife was one of the best things that ever happened to him, and apparently, Susan had become the whore she never knew she really wanted to be.

12
  • COMMENTS
17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crap!!!

Only for the real insane pervert cuckold fans!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not good

Awful story, sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are one of the greatest looser at literotica!!!

Your written crap is only for pervert guys who like to wank to that idiotic fantasies!! It seems to me you are a real looser in your live!!!

sampadassampadasover 8 years ago
lovely

i want to be a corporate whore plese call me please next episode please..........................................................................................................!

from mrs kundan g parakh

e mail sanjay2008_99@rediffmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

My pussy is dripping!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Boss's Hostile Takeover of My Wife Employee's wife victim of owner's sexual extortion.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara Gets Taken Ch. 01 Sexy wife gets taken and he watches and records it all.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories