Correcting Infractions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mind is reeling, her senses spinning almost out of control as she hears him leave the room. Her breasts have caught on fire again, whether it be from the pain of the clamps and clothes pins attached, or whether it is a chain reaction from the clamp on her clit, or whether caused by the paddle on her bottom, she does not know. All she does know is that everything hurts and she fights to bring some semblance of control over the pain, willing herself to enter her sub-space properly. For long minutes she attempts to concentrate hard, willing herself to go with the pain, attempting to block the fire that now threatens to overtake her body.

She has almost reached that special haven and when he re-enters the room, she is aware of him but only just, as if in a dream.

She cannot see the belt in his hand and can only barely feel the leather running gently across and down her back, rubbing across her bottom and legs in a circular motion, preparing her skin for the onslaught that will soon follow. After a minute or so, he slowly strikes the belt against her bottom, her cheeks still fairly numb from the paddle that swiped against them a short while before. He continues to do this for a few moments before adjusting his reach in order to do the same to her thighs, before once again moving over her bottom and up her back. Being careful not to strike too hard for fear of hurting her unduly, he still makes sure that she feels the kiss of the belt, wanting her to remember this night well.

After many lashes, each one hitting a different spot to the last, he stops. Seeing the redness on her body from the markings of the belt, he feels some remorse, but reassures himself that it was for her own good and that he has not damaged her in any way.

She is softly moaning to herself and he knows even without looking into her eyes, that she is far away, in her own sub-space.

Leaving her standing, still attached to the hook in the ceiling by her cuffs and the spreader bar forcing her legs apart widely, he softly touches the opening to her vagina, feeling how very wet she is, understanding that even through the pain she has just undergone, she has found pleasure.

Feeling better in himself, he continues to watch her and decides that it is safe to leave her upright for a while longer. Sitting on the edge of the table so that she is not left alone in the room, he relaxes there for some time, hoping that she will still love him, all the while knowing that her love for him was never at risk. At the same time he tells himself that her discipline was long overdue, that for too long now he let her get away with far too many infractions, that tonight of all nights she stepped well over the line that they had both agreed to when discussing their D/s relationship. She should also have realised that her behaviour would not go unnoticed for long and that sooner or later he would have to discipline her. He also knew that she would have far greater respect for him in disciplining her, that she needed to be kept within the boundaries he placed around her.

"Well", he thinks to himself, "she's learned a lesson tonight that she won't forget in too much of a hurry".

Smiling, he gets up from the table and walks towards her, watching her standing there quietly, lost deep in space.

Reaching down he gently undoes the spreader bar from her ankles before standing upright once more in order to release her wrists from above her. As she falls into his waiting arms he holds her against him tightly, calling her name.

She stirs in his arms, loving the feel of him against her. Carrying her to the bed he lies her down and carefully removing the clothes pins from her breasts is prepared for the cries she makes as the blood rushes back to her pinched skin. Quickly removing the clamps from her nipples one at a time he sucks on them immediately knowing full well how painful it is for her, trying to ease the fire for her as best he can.

He then reaches down and removes the clamp on her clit, rubbing it with his hands then placing his mouth on the tiny piece of flesh, sucks it in order to ease the pain down there.

She is crying loudly now so he continues to suck her clit for long minutes until her cries turn to moans. Leaving her clit for a minute, he reaches between her legs and gently eases out the butt plug, the sudden emptiness it leaves behind making her feel almost bereft at its loss.

He moves his mouth to her clit again and sucks her gently now, enjoying the taste of her beneath his lips. Regretfully leaving her clit to place his mouth on her breasts, he sucks on her nipples for long moments, his hand moving down to her moist pussy, sliding his fingers in and out of her, enjoying the slipperiness of her body, knowing that she is wet for him alone, no one else.

Once more he stops what he's doing and very carefully removes the gag from her mouth, before taking the blind-fold off her eyes. He has made sure the room is bathed in a soft light only, not wanting to hurt her eyes unduly. He leaves her collar on, loving the fact that it denotes his ownership of her, that she belongs to him alone.

He lies back pulling her to him so that she is pressed gently against his body and he holds her tightly while he speaks to her about what happened tonight.

She begins to cry, begging forgiveness but not making any more excuses, promising that she will never again disobey his requests.

He nods his head knowing full well that being who she is, she will again falter, but not wanting to spoil this moment, tells her that he knows she won't do it again.

He smiles as he takes in her child-like qualities and promises, but that, after all, is part of their relationship.

He tells her that no matter what, he loves her and will never stop loving her.

She replies that she loves him with all her heart and will do so for ever.

Knowing and understanding the love they have for each other, he holds her close to him, telling her to relax, asking if she was in any pain, making sure that she was okay.

She snuggles up to him, reassuring him that she is okay, asking him to please make love to her as she wants to feel him inside her now please Sir.

Moving over her, he complies with her wishes, and sees the passion flare in her eyes as his cock slowly enters her, neither one of them ever tiring of this wonderful ritual.

Once again he is truly amazed at the way their bodies fit so perfectly together, but for now, all he can do is to move deeply inside her, their bodies moving to their own rhythm.

12