Correctional Treatment

Story Info
A convicted felon suffers punishment.
1.4k words
3.77
36.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rassendyll
Rassendyll
13 Followers

HOSPITAL

He was hauled, quite naked, out of the police wagon by the two Female Safety Policewomen who had escorted him from the magistrates court. A leash was placed round his balls and a as one of the two policewoman both in regulation uniform of thigh length fishnet stockings high heeled leather boots and peaked cap placed a loop round his balls and dragged him along to the hospital entrance the other methodically thrashed his bottom with the leather scourge that he had come to know so well from his time in the cells. In his bottom the huge vibrator throbbed viciously nearly tearing him apart.

'You're getting off lightly.' grunted the woman who was tugging at the leash round his balls. Just a correctional sentence in hospital. We could have had some real fun with you in prison. Right up to Clinic and ward 4d.

Somwhat to his surprise all the nurses on the clinic were naked except for their peaked caps and high heeled strappy sandals and totally and almost unbearably beautiful but he had little time to admire the bobbing tits and bare pussy slits before there was another agonising jerk on his balls, two more cracks of the scourge, and he entered the doctor's office. She too was entirely naked with large firm breasts jutting from her slender torso as she surveyed him. Two naked nurses stood in a corner, one with her back to him displaying a perfect bottom.

The doctor grinned at him. 'You have been convicted of having an erection without a license contrary to the Harriet Harperson Law for the protection of females and been sent here for remedial treatment.. Your cock is a total disgrace, large thick and erect. No woman can safely walk the streets while such things are permitted and we are here to cure you and reduce you to a proper knowledge of the inferior status of men.'

'While you are on this unit which will be until I certify that you are no longer a threat to women you will remain naked at all times. All nurses are as you may have noticed immensely beautiful and sexy and go naked at all times so as to increase the useless desires of their patients. Many of them are trained registered sadists who immensely enjoy teasing men and thrashing their bottoms so you will be almost permanently spanked. If you show any sign of disobedience or reluctance to co=operate with treatment you will be caned by the Ward Manageress who absolutely adores inflicting pain on male bottoms and I do not recommend it. Perhaps a little foretaste would be in order. Bend over and display your firm white bottom. Now I am nothing like as skilful with the cane as the ward Manageress but here is the first stroke

'OOOOOWWWW' he yelled as the cane bit into his helpless naked bottom like a bar of white hot iron. 'OOOOOWWWW' and the second was even worse the pain flooding through his body in waves of fire.

'That will do for the moment .' said the doctor 'but any sign of disobedience or failure to co-operate with treatment and she will give you twelve.'

'You will be strapped up with your arms behind your back during your time in this unit and a ring will be applied to the base of your cock – Nurse Grace could you please apply the ring? Make sure that it is tight – so that you cannot have a male orgasm until it is removed. During your stay here a lovely naked nurse will be with you all the time with the duty of rubbing and sucking your cock so that you suffer maximum sexual arousal and total frustration and total humiliation as your huge cock bobs up and down in the view of everyone who passes while naked nurses thrash your very attractive and dpankable bottom.

You will be wanked every three hours by our specialist trained expert nurses ...

He had been there for a day hanging from the bar lowered from the ceiling while giggling naked young women passed him and thrashed his sore aching bottom or thrust the vibrator in and out of it.

'Hello Peter' said the lovely young brunette with her huge tits wobbling on her slender body. 'Wanking time again! Now this time we want a really good flow of warm white spunk out of your cock. Marianne have you been massaging his balls properly?'

'Yes' responded the naked nurse who had for the last three hours been massaging his balls with her tender velvety hand as he hung suspended from the ceiling. 'And you showed him your nice hairy cunthole and your big titties so that he got totally frustrated?'

'Yes miss I think that there is a really good build up of spunk in his balls.'

'I certainly hope so! His cock is horribly hard and disgusting.. Now Nurse Marion oops his bottom has really been getting the treatment he has spent the last day in total agony as all the nurses on the ward spanked him.every ten minutes. Still go ahead and give him another spanking while I remove the ring from the base of his disgusting and obscene cock and start a slow steady gentle wanking, There Peter now you are learning true humility as your bottom is mercilessly spanked and a female softly wanks your cock. Nurse Felicity, kneel down in front of him and show your bottom and pussy. There look Peter while I stroke your cock while you hang naked Nurse Marion spank him harder he is not yelling loudly enough and you can see Nurse Felicity totally indecently displayed and you would so much like to fuck her wouldn't you as I gently stroke your cock to get you to a maximum peak of frustrated lust.

Now I have to tick the boxes Nurse Felicity can you get the clipboard and then kneel down again displaying yourself in the most indecent possible manner while we go through the Wanking Control form.

Was the patient fully secured and displayed with his cock and balls on full public view? Tick.

Had the patient's bottom been adequately thrashed so as to ensure constant pain and humiliation? Tick.

Had the patient a large vibrator up his bottom at all times? I think I can tick that one.

Had the patient a ring round the base of his cock to prevent male orgasm at all times except during specified wanking times? Tick.

Was the patient in a permanent state of sexual frustration with a lovely naked nurse at all times rubbing his cock and stimulating his balls so as to maximise the flow of spunk at wanking time? Tick. I am sure that Nurse Marianne did her usual professional job.

Is the patient producing an adequate flow of warm male spunk cream at wanking times? I can't tick that your last performance was rather poor Peter no more than a teaspoonful but we will see if you can do better now as I gently wank your cock which is really disgustingly hard. You do realise how offensive it is to women to have men going around with stiff hard cocks lusting after their bodies? Spank him harder he really has to learn.

Now I shall rub your cock a little harder and use my fingertips to rub on the pressure points. I do love my job, looking at cocks and fondling them with my hands until they come and hearing men scream as they are spanked.. Spank him harder really put some beef into it make him really scream while I wank his naked helpless cock

You are really suffering now aren't you Peter but it is very sexy having your naked bottom at the mercy of a sexy woman who gets intense pleasure out of causing you pain? Your cock is terribly hard and totally obscene so I shall rub a little harder and bring you just to the brink now remember I want to see a really good stream of spunk jetting all over the corridor. Now then! Here you go! Your cock is like Vesuvius that is very good squirting spunk into my hand as I go on rubbing you a really lovely come Peter and I am very satisfied and I shall put a big tick on the form.

See yoi in three hours time!

Rassendyll
Rassendyll
13 Followers