Correspondence

Story Info
Erotic email correspondence & fling with a Literotica fan.
1.6k words
4.44
12.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack_Love
Jack_Love
370 Followers

Nov 29, 2011

Dear Jack_Love,

I love your stories. I've read all of em, if can you believe it! I love that beneath all the fucking and anal sex, there seems to be a romantic undercurrent to your stories (well some of them, anyway!) You intrigue me! <3

Love from,

Jessica xxx

Dec 8, 2011

Dear Jessica,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback; it means the world to have someone say something nice like that.

Are you a girl (as your name would seem to imply) or a guy? (forgive me for asking.)

Sincerely,

Jack

Dec 11, 2011

Dear Jack,

I'm a girl, Jack! I'm attaching a pic of myself; I really hope you enjoy it! ; )

Any plans for the holidays?

Love from,

Jessica xxx

Dec 13, 2011

Dear Jessica,

Wow, I did love that pic! You may know from my stories how much I love a totally shaved pussy.

But (forgive me) how do I know it's really you? You could be some old fat gay trucker guy for all I really know. Please send me a pic with your two thumbs and forefingers interlocked and hooked together incl. your face as proof.

I have no holiday plans yet. And you?

Sincerely,

Jack

Dec 15, 2011

Dear Jack,

Ok mister detective, now you see?? (actually I don't blame you for checking.) I'm real!! Well, not my tits as you can see. Btw, how do you like em? Too fake looking for you?

I'd love it if you could send me a pic of your cock.

I'm planning to spend Christmas with a bottle and a dildo! Lol

I'm looking forward to that pic! <3

Love from,

Jessica xxx

Dec 16, 2011

Dear Jessica,

Fantastic pic! You're real after all; that's awesome! Thanks for the proof. And your tits are AMAZING! Thanks! I thought you'd know I love fake tits from my stories. All you're missing is the blonde hair and you could be my character 'Jessica Fuckhole'! Jk, you look lovely as a brunette- don't change it whatever you do!

My cock's getting hard just looking at you... I'll take some pics and attach them for you.

What do you think? Am I something you might like to play with?

Btw, are you single?

Love,

Jack xxx

Dec 17, 2011

Dear Jack,

Lol! Maybe I could be Jessica Fuckhole just for you baby! Mmm... I'd like that.

Yes, I knew you liked big fake tits from your writing, but you never know. Maybe in reality you really preferred little natural bee sting titties! But I'm glad you say you like mine : D

Wow, I just love the pics you sent me! Ty! It makes my pussy wet to see you baby! Yum! You've got a nice cock. Would love to see how it tastes...

Yeah, I'm a single girl. How bout you, are you single?

Love from,

Jessica xxx

Dec 18, 2011

Dear Jessica,

Yes, as a matter of fact I'm single too.

I'm attaching a new pic I hope you'll enjoy.

If you'd indulge me, I'd love to see a pic of you spreading your ass.

Love,

Jack xxx

Dec 19, 2011

Oh man, I just love the pic you sent!! It's so hot! Your cum is shooting all over that picture of my pussy! It's so flattering! and it gets me so wet to imagine... I just dildoed myself to orgasm looking at it, baby. Maybe some time we could try that for real, hm?

I'm attaching a pic I just took of my big spread bum for you to jerk off over. Do you like it??

So here's a crazy idea... you wanna spend Christmas together, say in Paris maybe? I'm from the states, but I'd love to meet you in the city of love. <3

I know Christmas is only like less than a week away, so the hotels and flights are probably booked solid... it was just an idea.

Rsvp!

Love,

Jessica xxx

Dec 20, 2011

Oh man, your emails are getting so hot, I can barely stand it! And I love the latest pic you sent! It makes me so horny to see your gorgeous spread shaved asshole like that- fantastic! Your ass is GORGEOUS, btw! I just wanna fuck you so bad, Jessica... I wanna make you cum all night long, baby.

Wow, about Paris, that's quite a proposition. Yes, Jessica; I'd love to. I've already got my tickets and made hotel reservations. Hurry up and get your ticket and I'll meet you at the airport in the city of love.

Baby, I'm so excited about this.

Love,

Jack xxx

Dec 21, 2011

Got my tickets! My flight no. is AF809. A bientot, Jack!!

Xxx

P.S. I'm going out to get my pussy and asshole freshly waxed for you this evening. Xxx

Jan 3, 2012

Dear Jack,

Holy shit, that was an awesome vacation! and such a romantic Christmas. My ass is a little sore though (jk!) My ass is fine. Mmm, I never knew I could take it in the bum like that though! I think I must have swallowed at least a gallon of your cum, you horny fucker!

And the pics and videos we took of us are just amazing. I'll be masturbating to them for ages. Thanks baby.

I think I might just be falling in love with you,

Jess xxx

Jan 5, 2012

Dear Jessica,

I couldn't agree more about our vacation; you are one smokin' hot little bitch! (Sorry, jk about the bitch part.) I could fuck you forever. You were my sexy little Christmas elf.

You really didn't have to bleach your hair like that for me baby. You were beautiful as a brunette, but thank you! You knew platinum blondes were a fetish of mine. It was truly my fuck-fantasy cum true, and I'll never forget what you did for me, Jess.

And of course I agree about the pics and videos we took. I can't get over just how fucking sexy you are. I miss your big gorgeous ass and delicious soft kissable lips (both sets!) already. Thanks for letting me call you 'Jessica Fuckhole' and 'Jesse Jane' sometimes while we were fucking. You're amazing!

I loved it when the first time we made love and I was wearing a condom, and you took it off half way through (telling me you were on the pill) god, it felt so good! And when you jerked me off with your pink silk thong while I sucked on your beautiful big fake boobs...

And the way you flashed your tits at midnight on new year's eve in that bar that started off all the girls doing it! I'll bet every guy in that bar is grateful to you for that!! And the love we made back at the hotel afterwards... I can't think of a better way to start a off a new year than being up your ass all night.

When are we gonna see each other again, babe?

I love you too, Jess

Jack xxx

Jan 7, 2012

Dear Jack,

Let's go to Hawaii in February. You can fuck me on the beach.

How does that sound, baby?

Love,

Jessica xxx

Jan 9, 2012

Dear Jess,

Sounds fucking great. I'll be jerking off thinking about you till then. I just can't wait to see you again, honey.

Love,

Jack xxx

Jan13, 2012

I can't wait to show you my new pink thong bikini. It's so shameless, its's wide open at the cunt and nipples! I just took a few pics of me in it so you can see. Do you like it?

Jess xxx

Jan 15, 2012

Holy shit yes, I like it! Damn, you're so beautiful! I just wanna fuck you right now, girl...

I think your sexy bikini will look even better on the beach... with my hard cock shoved through it deep up you wet pussy...

Here's a pic for you to dream about until we really get to do it again. I can't fucking wait, baby.

Love,

Jack xxx

Jan 20, 2012

Dear Jack,

I love the pic- your cum just covers that pic of me up from head to toe! Yum! I just masturbated and came so hard looking at it...

I can't wait to see you again, too. It won't be long now.

Love,

Jessica xxx

Feb 16, 2012

Dear Jack,

Holy shit, that was maybe the best 2 weeks of my life! I've never fucked so much in my whole life. I feel so good from it! I loved your idea to cut that glory hole in the back of our guesthouse, it was so fucking hot to get fucked by your cock through a wall. And fucking on the beach every night... I'll never forget it.

I know this is kinda sudden, but how would you feel about me moving to New York to be closer to you?

I'm watching the video we made in Paris and I'm dildoing myself as I watch it... Mmm! I wanna suck your cock again, Jack!

I just came so hard, baby!

Oh I want you!

Love,

Jess xxx

Feb 17, 2012

Jess, I couldn't agree more with you about our vacation- it was so wonderful, and you were so hot! I just loved your bikinis (and I think every other guy that saw you on the beach did too!)

I jerk off over that video we made in Paris all the time too. I just can't get enough of you, you gorgeous big-boobed sexy Christmas elf!

And now I have all the pics we took in Hawaii to jerk off over too- I'm set for life!

About your idea to come to New York, it's a big step, but baby I'm game. I'll help you get set up and do everything I can to make you feel welcome.

In fact, I just can't wait to see you again, honey. I miss you (and I miss your huge fake tits!)

See you soon, baby. I'll be thinking about you.

Love,

Jack xxx

Feb 18, 2012

I'll be thinking about you too, baby. <3

Jess xxx

Jack_Love
Jack_Love
370 Followers