Correspondents in Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
welshman
welshman
47 Followers

Anna tweaks her nipples as she listens to George. Her fingertips wring pleasure from her teats which are as thick as the digits surrounding them. Anna's heightened state of arousal make her nipples super sensitive, as she plays with them she feels pleasure around her clit as if her nipples were sharing their glut of pleasure with it. Anna opens her legs widely and drapes them over the recliner's arms, getting comfortable for her imminent exertion. Her pussy splits apart revealing the succulent flesh within and pouts a gleaming smile for the camera. Strings of sticky stuff bridge across her inner labia until Anna sends her left hand there to collect the wet strands on her fingertips. Her fingers play around her pussy, delving into the warm moist crevice, occasionally wiping her finger on her clitoris to lubricate it from her wellspring as she watches George's video unfold.

George reclines on his bed, head and upper chest supported by two large pillows as he looks down on his erection. It gleams as he spreads his saliva over it, pulling its foreskin back and forth over its bulbous head. Anna hears the sound of the wetted foreskin moving and a tickle of pleasure trembles her. Every subtlety of her own slurping is picked up by her thigh mic.

George thumbs his nipples as his erection bobs from his groin. Anna looks at his droopy hairy balls between his open thighs tighten to a single larger ball as his erection soars. George groans from the pleasure he gets from his nipples. Anna recalls him saying they are as sensitive as a woman's as she thumbs her's, to empathise with what George is feeling. Anna copies George's movements as best she can, imagining herself to be what she sees: George masturbating. Her eyes focus on his erection, full and huge, saliva glistening on its shaft, George begins Anna's fetish.

George pleasures himself as Anna becomes increasingly agitated on her chair, writhing and panting with what she sees and what she does to mimic it. George twists a saliva coated fist on his knob and Anna circles a creamy palm on her clit. As George fingers the flared ridge of his knob, Anna wipes a fingertip around her clit's circumference, then she sees him circle two fingers around the very tip his organ, looking like he was imagining having a clitoris while Anna showed him how she did it.

Anna was very near coming but wanted to wait for George to come so she could feel the same sensations as George as she watched him ejaculate. George, after a long foreplay on his knob, too long for Anna, placed both hands on his shaft and began thrusting up with his hips as his hands countered. As soon as Anna saw him grasp his cock between his hands she came. Anna uncontrollably moaned and panted her orgasm into her headset as she struggled to watch George pump away, her hasty fingers strumming pleasure from her clit as her hips bounced on the chair, her white shirt crumpling with her movements.

On her TV George still pounded away. Anna was astonished he hadn't come after all the arousing foreplay he gave himself. Even as Anna's orgasm relented the sight of George jerking away made her reach for her clitoris again. Although somewhat tender she began to stroke mildly as she watched, waiting to see George climax. Anna thought about rewinding but she could always watch again so she left it running. She listened to George grunting, looked at his magnificent cock thrusting into his hands and as she circled her lubrication around the hood of her delicate clitoris she felt the eager burgeoning of another orgasm. Anna's fingertip circuit of her pleasure bead gathered pace and intensity and her clitoris-head again slipped its hood.

She heard herself shout "c'mon George, let me see you hit the ceiling, come for me George, come on Georgie baby" as if he could hear her urging him on.

Anna saw George stiffen slightly and then groan deeply as his jerking went haywire just before his cock ejected several spurts of creamy white up into the air. An intermittent white line landed on the reclining George just as Anna displayed her second orgasm for the camera, both were stuttering for breath as Anna shared George's gratification.

It was a first for Anna; orgasms so close together, and although they were powerful & fulfilling she was still sexually heightened and loving the feeling.

"Oh George, that was fantastic, how you managed not to come for so long I don't know, I envy you, but I came twice so I suppose you envy me that. And you said you hoped for three?! god George, you're going to kill me with pleasure. Look at this, a puddle of my juices between my legs (as she wipes it with her shirt tail) good job these covers are removable for washing, I'll send you the bill. You're still recovering by the way, on the telly I mean, twenty-one minutes in, is that all, twenty-two to go"

Anna finishes dabbing her honeycream secretions and sees George get off the bed, his cock still erect. George shows Anna his organ in close-up, semen still dribbling from its tip and sliding gracefully down the shaft. Anna vocalises her appreciation as more honeycream exudes onto her chair from her colourfully engorged pussy.

Anna reaches for the remote and stops George's video, the whirring in the room gets softer. She gasps an explanation into her headset: "Oooh, I'm sooo horny Georgie baby, your tape's too short so I've stopped it for now, I want to show you how horny you've made me before I watch more of you"

As she said it Anna got on all fours, ensuring her microphones stayed in place. Her sticky shirt tail clung to her hip. Sideways on to the camera she wiggled her hips and playfully growled at the lens, sweet little Anna had become an erotic beast. She lifted her left hand, nearest the camera, off the chair and stroked her raw pussy as if she hadn't just come twice. Looking into the lens Anna thought of George watching her and that excited her even more.

"Are..... are-you..... turned-on.... George..mmmm?.....I am.....ever.... so...... much" she struggled to say, as her fingers blurred against her cunt, her face expressed pure lustful need. She grinned and her tongue stuck out as she stared at the camera. Pausing, Anna turned her back on the whirring camera, so her buttocks filled the view, her glistening cunt gaping beneath. One arm as erect as George's cock supported her as the other brought a hand sliding between her open legs before two fingers slipped inside and started fucking her.

"Oh yes George give it to me! fill me with your great big cock, ugh-ugh-ugh" Anna thrust her fingers downward into her vagina and distinct squelching noises mingled with her moans.

"Ooowww, ooowww, ooowww" she continued as her fingers found a rhythm and position that drove her wild. Soon she was whimpering in a high pitched wail of ecstasy as yet another orgasm attempted to douse her fire. A flow of creamy mucus streamed out of her pussy as she expressed the sheer pleasure she was experiencing into her headset. Delighted as she was by another climax, she was aware of a level of carnal need that wouldn't relent. She was learning of a capacity for pleasure she hadn't reached before, apparently for multiple orgasm or serial orgasms, she'd find out later how to describe them, now she was having the most delirious fun she'd ever had.

"What did you think of THAT George! I can't believe what's come over me, I'm on fire. It's your video, I've never been so hot, as soon as I come I want another and I'm glad it's all on tape, it's the best way I can think of thanking you"

"God I'm horny!" Anna was sitting normally on the chair as she spoke "Ok George, are you still alive? I've not given you a heart attack, I hope I'm going to restart you now"..........

The VCR came to life again and George's cock fills the screen diagonally, still pointing at something on the ceiling despite having ejaculated just a few minutes ago. His hand was gracefully moving its skin up and down along its shaft resembling a rhino horn. Globules of thick cum trickled out of its tip, the last few drops of his ejaculation. Gnarled veins twisted along its length bulging the skin further. His balls were wrinkled up close to his body, as always when aroused.

"When I'm really excited I don't go down" George explained, "and usually I can come again after a few minutes, so Anna I'm going to jerk a second ejaculation out of him in glorious close-up just for you." His hand disappeared upward and a few seconds later covered his cock with more thick saliva, mostly applied on his now glossy knob. George's hands gripped his long shaft and began to wank passionately. One hand gripped low on the shaft, the other high to rapidly pull his foreskin back and forth over his wetted knob. George varied his strokes by gliding his hands in opposite directions but returned to his preferred, flowing them as one over his cock.

Anna squirmed on her chair, her favourite fantasy again alive in front of her, this time George's fabulous cock in clear detailed close-up being masturbated just for her. Anna fingered her rubbery nipples as her hips writhed and thrust in a slow-motion dance. Anna's thumbs wiped across each nipple, both thumbs in unison: slowly inward, slowly outward mixed with a fast twanging. As both nipples were pressed flat by the edges of their respective thumb pleasure seared through Anna. The thumbs' edge raked along the full length of each nipple until they reached the tip then grazed against it as it sprang upright giving such pleasure, to be immediately flattened in the opposite direction. Anna was delirious with the pleasure this simple movement gave and the image of her fetish in front of her. Her heart pounded in her chest, her clit throbbed in time to its beat, her eyes half closed in pleasure, her body tingling with stimulation, breathing shallow and fast. Ecstatic Anna had never been so turned-on by simply viewing something. The image in front of her was as good as a tongue licking her pussy, which responded by oozing a stream of cream.

George's heavy breathing became groans as his hands gripped tighter, his cock wandering unsteadily across the screen. Anna's panting moans mingled with George's groans as his masturbating intensified, a few jerks later George grunted loudly as his liquid seed jetted out.

Anna felt as if her body turned to liquid as she watched George's ejaculation. Her mind overloaded with arousing sensation as her body tightened, her breathing stopped and her clitoris throbbed in harmony with George's cock as she came without the aid of her fingers' caress of her clitoris, George had supplied more than sufficient stimulation for Anna. She gasped for breath as she forced her eyes open to see strands of ejaculate fly out of view then reappear, some landing on the organ that had just squirted it out.

Anna's body jerked gently as she came, her vagina contracting strongly. Anna's clitoris sent waves of pleasure to every pore of her spasming body. Soft moans accompanied her pleasure, a deep orgasm triggered from her psyche that her whole body shared, deeply satisfying, not concentrated at her clitoris tho it beamed its approval to her. The intense arousal Anna got from watching and listening to George coming by his own hand overwhelmed her.

Anna slumped back into her chair, knackered, breathing deeply as she watched George wipe his now limp organ clean, it hung down like an inverted J. She liked the way it hung clear of his testicles by almost an inch or so, seeming to Anna like it was too strong and powerful to flop fully against the scrotum. He needed several tissues and he spoke as he wiped....

"That was fantastic. I imagined you masturbating while watching me, that was really arousing. I'm going to stop taping now, have a rest for an hour or so, but as if by magic, it'll seem like seconds to you"

Anna stopped George's video with the remote, fourteen minutes remaining she saw. George's video was a revelation to her, not for what it showed so much, but her reaction to it. She wouldn't have believed she could get so aroused and experience a procession of orgasms. Watching guys masturbate gave her an inordinate amount of stimulation. She didn't know why for sure, Anna could remember an early adolescent memory of the idea of boys playing with their stiff willies gave her such a pleasant ache between her legs, an ache that urged the attention of her curious fingers to find a warm slippery feeling like no other. 'Guys masturbating' became Anna's 'thing' that could make her deliriously horny.

"Oh god George, I'm knackered, and you're going to get me going again with your third one, you sadist, I hope it drops off when you try to masturbate all through my tape" she said as she used her remote for the last time, to restart George and his finale.

The video went blank then flickered back to life showing George on his bed, on his knees, in a sitting position, his organ soft. He said nothing more, at least no words. George closed his eyes and began to caress himself, especially his nipples. But not his cock. Anna thought he must be imagining something very erotic because his cock began to grow. George kept his eyes closed and stroked his skin all over. Anna watched mesmerised as George's cock grew from a soft 7" dangling between his thighs, to a solid, vertical 9" parallel with his abdomen, without him touching it so Anna could see clearly; she did. As she watched her hand found its way down to where it was needed. Exhausted by orgasms, her clitoris and pussy sore, nonetheless George urged her arousal again, but she felt she would have to work harder to achieve her final climax she so wanted to share with George. As soon as her hand arrived between her legs each digit got to work, gently, delicately at first but soon need overcame weariness.

They probed into the sticky warmth beneath her tender pink bead and returned with a thick dollop to anoint it with. Anna felt her clit grow as she smeared her slippery sap over it. It was hard like a pink pearl, eager again for more stimulation. Three of Anna's fingers obliged. They rubbed and stroked as her wrist, resting on her pubes, guided them. She was rapt in sexual excitement as they manipulated her pleasure bead. Anna's wrist and fingers gnashed her pubic hair making a scratching sound, the microphone on her thigh listened intently to her extraordinary erotic sounds.

Anna then changed her hand's caress, while her other explored the rest of her body with its touch. Her lower hand, fingers together, wiped across her cunt's lips gathering slippery balm out of the parted flesh and gaining pleasure from the protruding labia while at the same time stroking her clitoris. A loud moan entered her headset mic then settled to moaning governed by the pace of her breathing; long inhales with quick exhales as Anna meticulously washed her cunt with her soapy cream while avidly watching George doing such wonderfully exciting things. She glanced down: 8mins before he ejaculated she estimated. She didn't pause her hand but her ear heard the sound she made: sloshing-squelching-rasping-groan. She was pleased George would hear such erotic music as he watched her masturbate for him because of him. Anna thought of George gazing on her exposed body, his cock in his hand, watching her hand strum pleasure from her cunt. She groaned at the exquisiteness of that thought as she saw it in her mind and on her TV screen, her excitement jumped a level as did her body's writhing. Anna's face contorted in abandonment to her lust. Her hands stroked every pore of her sodden cunt as she watched George masturbate. Her mouth made uncontrollable guttural moans with the occasional higher pitch whine and her body glowed with the perspiration her exertion produced. Anna's contorted face became stiff from the concentration she put into the pummelling of her sexual organs and the visual arousal in front of her. Her breathing became part of her grunting, forced out of her distorted stilled features. She was unable to form words anymore to express anything to George, her sounds explicitly did. Anna was a creature on heat, in lust, a maelstrom of sensual sensations, nothing else existed for her, pleasure was her entire world.

For the next five minutes she stayed in this trance, her every muscle slowly tightening, straining as she neared her explosion, masturbating watching George masturbate, rapturous in the knowledge of George seeing her in such pleasure that he was responsible for. A small part of her mind was aware of the digital countdown the video displayed and conveyed the nearness of the finale to her.

Anna began to buck.

George was on his knees on his bed thrusting mightily into his fists at a 45* angle to the camera. He made noises like Anna's. Anna looked at of the beauty of his powerful buttocks guiding his huge tool in between his clasped hands as George bent forward as he ejaculated a spurt of white cream uttered a cry of impassioned relief and joy. Anna felt his joy within her and her equivalent to an ejaculation was set off by her feverish fingers. Anna's clitoris became electric and shocked her with an orgasm that seared from her raw flooded cunt up to her head and down to her feet pointing like a ballerina. The shockwave rebounded within her and met the crests of others as Anna's body unfurled to their power. Her fingers glued on her cunt now still and quiet, Anna's mouth gave voice to the pleasure she was immersed in; it was a long orgasm.

Later that day, while still floating on a fluffy pink cloud, with a delicious tenderness between her legs and somewhat sore nipples still being teased, this time by the satin-silk dressing gown she was wearing, Anna made a copy of the video for herself before she packed the original for George, she titled it: 'ANNA ENJOYING HERSELF' and she added; '...and I'm sure you will too. :72'. Wrapping the parcel made her wet again, thinking of its inevitable effect on George. It had four items within: the video, a small plastic bag packed with long curly golden hairs with some extra ones she'd pruned with scissors, a larger bag containing an unwashed white shirt stained with bouquet-of-Anna, and a hand written letter thanking George for his video that excited her beyond any previous level she'd experienced.

Listening to Anna's erotic utterances alone could erect George's cock which is why he made separate recordings of them. Whenever heard, he found he had an urgent need to masturbate, pure audio aphrodisiac. It was Anna in orgasm, the closest he could be to feeling what she felt in orgasm, nearer even than seeing. Her voice in orgasm spoke from her soul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, would any women reading this like to share her soul in orgasm with me? mp3 preferred!

welshman
welshman
47 Followers
12