Corridor

Story Info
A dreamy walk down a most unusual corridor.
1.1k words
3.97
28.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,903 Followers

I stood before a closed oak-wood door.

I had been having such dreams for months. I knew that almost nightly, I had dreams beginning with this very scenario: standing before a closed oak-wood door. Once I opened the door, I was presented with a long corridor.

That was where the various dreams diverged, for each corridor was different. Even when I did not remember the specifics of a particular dream, I remembered that it was different from any other to date.

In this specific dream, I opened the oak-wood door and was presented with a long corridor made of cold gray steel walls and ceiling with a white floor of large tiles, each large enough to encompass a pair of feet with ease. Strangely, there is no discernable source of light in the corridor, as if it is lit by magic. Instead of innumerable closed doors on either side of the corridor as had been the case in previous dreams, there were tall narrow windows instead, each showing the interior of a small, equally-narrow, fully-enclosed booth, again with no discernable source of light.

But what was inside the small booths is what made this specific dream particularly memorable.

Inside each booth was a woman. It appeared that all races were represented, including some multiracial women. Most of the women were fully nude, although others wore such scant or transparent clothing that they were effectively nude. Virtually every color of the rainbow was reflected in their hair, both natural and dyed... with the exception of those few who sported a clean-shaven cranium. There was a variety of heights and breast sizes amongst the women, as well as a plethora of body sizes. But all were bound in some manner: some with rope, some with flexible wire-like items, some with leather tethers, some with chain, some with wide ribbons, some with vines seemingly descending from the ceiling of their booths, some with tentacles growing out from the walls and up from the floor.

Most of the women were bound facing the window and were thus able to see the other bound women in the immediate vicinity across the corridor. Some were bound facing a side wall, while a few were bound facing the rear wall. Still others were prone on the floor. Yet others were suspended from the ceiling - some in a quasi-standing position, some in a heads-down position, some in a horizontal position.

Regardless of their position and the bondage implements used, all of the women were being penetrated in some manner. Some had vibrators or dildos emerging from one or both of their lower passages. Others' bodies were being filled by tentacles or vines. A few of the bound women even had mechanical pistoning penis gags repeatedly filling their mouths.

I simply stood there, pleasantly stunned at this most unusual display of feminine submissiveness, enjoying the soft moans and pants occasionally filtering through the thick windows. My dominant nature truly enjoyed the sights and sounds, my body becoming a bit aroused.

I took a step forward, and heard a scream from my left. I stopped, stunned, hearing the sound of high-voltage electricity, watching the tall wide-eyed leggy blonde in the window to my left flailing violently. I stepped back, surprised, and suddenly the sound of high-voltage electricity ceased, yet the blonde continued to cry out, tears streaming down her face, her chest heaving against the tightly-wound chain confining her body and secured to bolts in the walls. She glared at me, anger in her eyes, the flame of defiance burning hotly.

My dominant personality took that as a challenge.

I reasoned that I had done something to trigger the massive electric charge, otherwise the blonde would likely not appear to be so angry specifically with me. Figuring the electric charge had something to do with my position in the corridor a moment ago, I stepped back toward the window, and my hunch was rewarded with her renewed scream. I stepped back again, and the shocking of the blonde ended again.

I smiled, having figured out this puzzle. I looked down at the floor. The tile before me looked identical to all the others in the corridor.

I stepped forward again, placing only half my foot on the special tile, and the sound of high-voltage electricity was not nearly as loud, nor was the blonde's scream quite as throaty as before. Clearly, the voltage of the electricity was directly related to the amount of weight or pressure exerted upon this specific tile.

I must have "toyed" with the chain-bound blonde for at least ten minutes, amusing myself with the experimentation.

At last – and certainly to the blonde's relief – I moved down the corridor. I heard a soft gasp from my right, paused, and looked to see a small stream of water falling from the ceiling of a small Asian woman's booth. I looked down, saw the tiles upon which I was standing, and stepped back. The flow of water ceased, but the small Asian still bore an expression of apprehension and slight fear. I replaced one foot, and nothing happened, but as soon as I replaced the second foot, the water flow resumed. It would be a long, slow process to fill the booth given the pitiful amount of water falling from a hole in the ceiling, but it was more than enough water to provide the desired psychological effect upon the rope-bound Asian woman.

By the time the water level had risen to her ankles, the young Asian was dancing as much as possible, as if that act would somehow dispel the water from the booth. As the water rose to her knees, she was visibly shivering, her nipples clearly painfully erect, attesting to the water's cold temperature. By the time the water rose to her dildo-filled sex, her teeth were chattering in reaction to the cold.

I took pity on her, and stepped further down the corridor. I began testing every tile on the floor, fascinated to see the various situations inflicted upon the submissives. One woman had a pole-mounted dildo or vibrator buried in each of her lower passages; stepping upon a tile caused both poles to piston at different speeds to simulate sex with two men. Stepping on another tile caused a whipping machine to punish another woman's fleshy rear by rapidly spinning a long-tailed heavy-leather flogger. One woman was suspended horizontally by rope from the ceiling of her booth, but as I stood upon "her" tile, the ropes disappearing into a hole in the ceiling near her head lengthened, slowly maneuvering her into a heads-down vertical position, the blood pooling in her head quite evident by the reddening of her face.

I finally reached the end of the corridor. I had seen so much: women bound and penetrated by tentacles, women covered with leeches, women being reamed by machines, women receiving varying amounts of electric shocks, women subjected to hot or cold liquids such as water or oils...

And when I awoke in the morning, there was a definite smile upon my face. This particular dream had given me some new ideas to enact with my new young sub.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,903 Followers