Corrie Street Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shyjohn
Shyjohn
2 Followers

"Clean yourself up Tyrone. Then wait until I call you. Oh there's a bit of pipe around here somewhere that you could use to jam over the tap to free it when you're ready. I'll be back in a minute. She quickly slipped her dressing gown on, unlocked the door and left him alone as a thick drop of sperm dropped from the end of his cock and slid slowly down the front of his trousers.

Gail had not wasted any time after Maria's shattering orgasm. She knew that she had the girl in the palm of her hand and that she was open to virtually any suggestion Gail cared to make.

Maria was still trembling from the aftershocks of her violent orgasm as Gail got to her feet and looked down at her. She slowly regained her composure and opened her eyes to return Gail's gaze.

"That was the most amazing cum I've ever had Gail. I didn't know it could be like that."

She became aware of her skirt bunched up round her waist and was starting to pull it down to cover herself when Gail stopped her.

"Wait a minute Maria, I want to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Would you like to learn how to make sex as exciting as that every time you do it? If you would I could teach you all you need to know."

Maria seemed doubtful. "I don't know. I don't think it could ever be that good again."

Gail said, "You've got nothing to lose by trying and just think what you might get out of it."

Maria was so overwhelmed by what had happened that her resistance immediately crumbled. "What would I have to do?"

Another victory to Gail. "Don't think of it as 'having to do anything'. If you promise to go along with whatever I suggest I swear you and Tyrone will have the best sex lives in the Street, apart from me and Sally of course. Promise?"

Maria nodded. "OK Gail I promise."

Gail smiled reassuringly. "Good now get up and come over here."

Maria stood up still shaking slightly and as her skirt fell back into place she moved to stand in front of Gail.

The naked woman stroked the side of her face. "I made you cum by fingering your clit and I tasted your juices from my finger but I haven't even seen your boobs yet. Show me, Maria. Take all your clothes off for me and let me see you properly."

Maria looked around fearfully at the door. "But what if Sally or Tyrone came downstairs?"

"They won't Maria. At least not for a while yet." There was a pause. "But so what if they did? You sleep with Tyrone so you've nothing to hide from him, I've had my fingers up your cunt and Sally Webster's seen more naked bodies than the changing room at Rosamund Street swimming pool. If you want to enjoy a healthy sex life you have to get rid of as many inhibitions as you can. The less you worry about anything the better it gets"

Maria still looked worried and Gail continued, "You kissed me a few minutes ago. Do it again."

Maria swallowed nervously. She had kissed Gail, but that was in the throes of an earth-moving orgasm and she hadn't stopped to think about it. Now Gail was asking her to do it again, as a stand-alone act rather than part of a scene and she didn't know if she was ready for that.

Finally her desire to please her teacher overcame her scruples. She leant forward slightly and brushed her lips against Gail's. They separated and looked into each other's eyes for a long moment then they moved together again, this time pressing their lips firmly together until Gail's tongue wormed its way into Maria's mouth and explored the hot wetness inside. One hand moved to the back of Maria's head urging her to continue the kiss, the other found its way to the younger girl's left breast where it gently stroked the firm flesh through its cloth covering.

They stayed like that for a minute, their tongues probing and pressing against each other as they breathed heavily through their noses.

At last Gail pulled away and eyed her student hungrily. "I could tell you were enjoying that Maria."

Maria was still dazed by the speed that things were happening. "I did enjoy it but I don't know why. I mean I'm not a lesbian and I never..."

Gail laughed at her. "I know you're not and nor am I, but as I said earlier if there's an opportunity to have fun I like to seize it with both hands, whether its shaped like a cock or a cunt. The important thing is to do whatever feels good at the time." She stroked Maria's hair slowly, "Now, you were going to show me your tits. I bet they look as good as they felt just now."

Maria felt herself blushing as she pulled her top off over her head and then reached behind her back to unfasten her bra.

In a last gesture of modesty she held the two ends of her bra-straps together with one hand and brought the other round to keep the material over her breasts. Gail cocked her head onto one side and gave her that quizzical, questioning smile that has irritated television viewers for thirty years. At last Maria relented and let the clothing drop to reveal an extremely well rounded pair of breasts.

Gail reached out and ran a finger from the top of one curve down to its nipple which quickly hardened as a result. She promised herself that she would spend a leisurely hour or two getting to know these beauties when they had more time but she needed to move things up a gear or the afternoon would be gone

Gail led Maria back to the sofa and laid her down so that one leg lay along the length of the seat while her other foot rested on the floor. This had the effect of opening and exposing her puffy cuntlips for Gail's attention.

In spite of all the new experiences of the afternoon, she was still shocked when Gail leant forward and pressed her mouth against the soft flesh, which was shining under the coating of her slick secretions. Her shock quickly gave way to a gasp of delight as she felt a tongue drive a path between the folds of her pussy and lap at the source of the sweet juice.

Maria put a hand down to hold Gail's head in place. She didn't want the feeling ever to stop. But Gail had another treat in store for her willing pupil. She began to explore the soft lips with the very tip of her tongue. At first she just ran it slowly up and down the creased flesh repeatedly, each time pressing a little harder against the entrance to Maria's vagina. Then she concentrated her attentions there for a while, pushing her rigid tongue in and out of the smooth opening. After a minute she decided that Maria was ready for the coup de grace. She was already writhing and squirming at the new pleasures she was being shown and Gail knew that she was rapidly approaching her next climax.

Gail used the fingers of one hand to hold the young girls pussy wide open and started to lap the length of her gash again and again, each time lingering a little longer at the clitoris until finally all her attention was focused on the hard little bead of flesh. When Maria started to cum she began to shake violently as she completely lost control, jerking and jumping around so much that it was all Gail could do to maintain contact with her. She struggled valiantly though and planted dozens of light kisses all over and around the sensitive bud until Maria's spasms abated and she lay still, gasping for breath.

"Gail," She whispered, "That was better than the last time and I didn't think anything could beat that. I never... Oh don't Gail. Stop. Please. I don't think I could take another..."

Gail had carried on ministering to the trembling girl's clit and Maria was beginning to feel the stirrings of a new climax almost before the last one had completely passed.

Gail paused for a second. She was pleased with the results of her tongue-work and thought to herself, "Nice to see us old girls can still show the youngsters a thing or two." Out loud she said, "Just let me get a bit more comfortable. My knees are hurting."

Gail stood up and moved round until she was standing facing Maria's feet. With one foot still on the floor she lifted her other leg over Maria's body so that she could rest her knee on the settee. Then she lowered her head again to the swollen cuntlips below and resumed her licking as she waited to see what Maria would do about the gaping pussy poised just inches above her face.

Maria knew what she had to do and it only took her a short while to pluck up the courage. She raised her head slightly and extended her tongue to lightly touch one of the flaps of skin that was floating in front of her. After the first tentative touch she took the plunge and opened her mouth wide enough to take the loose flesh inside where she could lick and suck at it just as Gail was doing to hers. Maria put a hand on each of Gail's buttocks and used them to hold her in position as she sucked greedily on her cunt. She knew she was doing it right as she felt Gail wiggle slightly just before as she lowered her hips so that her mound was pressing against Maria's mouth. Gail sighed in pleasure as she felt the lips and tongue start their exploration. It was gentle and nervous at first but soon she was aware that Maria had become more confident as the probing tongue became more aggressive and daring.

Gail could feel her pleasure starting to build towards a climax and she fought to ignore the feelings in an attempt to prolong the experience. She continued to stimulate Maria's overheated pussy as she moved her fingers lower to investigate the warm dark area between Maria's arse cheeks. The first time her finger lightly slid across the tightly closed muscle the girl jumped as if she had been struck but she soon relaxed and when the finger returned to press lightly against the opening. She moved her legs farther apart to give Gail easier access to her secret place.

Gail was impressed by the speed with which Maria had lost her inhibitions as well as the enthusiasm with which she was throwing herself into the new experiences. But she was still astonished when a wet finger rammed all the way into her arsehole in a single bold thrust.

She wagged her hips in approval as the intruder was driven in and out four or five times. Then she realised that Maria's hands were still firmly in place holding on to her bum cheeks for dear life.

Gail stopped what she was doing and lifted her face from the soaking mat of pubic hair that she had been indulging. Maria's eyes had been tightly closed but when Gail stopped so abruptly she opened them and was astonished to see a hand two inches above her nose with one finger planted deep into Gail's tight arsehole.

She let out a high pitched squeak of terror as Gail climbed off and they both turned to face Sally.

Maria was mortified. She was looking desperately around for something to cover herself with as she stammered an attempt at an explanation. She had never been so ashamed in her life and had turned the same colour as the post box outside the Kabin.

Gail was laughing out loud as she tried to calm the frantic girl. She turned to Sally and said, "I've just been showing Maria what she's been missing out on with Tyrone. Did you know that he's never made her cum?"

Maria was horrified that Gail had broken her confidence. She didn't want everyone to know about her problems.

Sally just shook her head. "I'm not surprised. I started to suck his cock in the bathroom and he lasted less than ten seconds before he shot his wad."

Maria thought she had misheard and completely forgot her previous embarrassment as she loudly asked, "What did you say?"

Sally shrugged, "It's no big deal Maria. You and Gail weren't just sitting here discussing last night's Eastenders, were you?"

Gail intervened. "I've promised to make sure things improve for them Sally. I've shown Maria what she's missing. Now what we need to do is teach Tyrone what he needs to do to earn his reward."

Maria was instantly suspicious. "Reward? What reward?"

Gail turned to her. "It's what I was talking about earlier. If you want him to take the trouble to make you cum. There's got to be something in it for him."

Maria sat quietly as she waited for Gail to continue. "If we got Tyrone down her and showed him different ways to make you cum would you do something nice for him?"

"Well yes I suppose so. What though?"

Gail watched Maria's face as she told her. "Suck his cock. Give him a blowjob he'll never forget and he'll follow you round like a puppy. If he knows what he has to do to earn one you'll be fighting him off all day."

Maria wrinkled her nose. "I don't think I could do that . I mean it's so, so..." Sally smiled. "The first time, it's not a replacement for sweeties, I have to admit that. But after three or four there's nothing to it and after that you'll get to enjoy the feeling of power it gives you. Go on Maria. Say you'll do it."

She turned to Gail and said, "Mind you Gail it's a hell of a thick cock for a first timer to gobble we'll have to go slow."

Maria was staring ahead and said nothing for a minute as she tried to get her thoughts straight. It was no contest really. Now that she had experienced her first real orgasms, there was no way she would go back to the teenage tremors she had always regarded as a climax. It couldn't be any worse than the medicine she had to take when she had been constipated a few years earlier. Now that was really gross.

She nodded. "I'll do it." She looked from Gail to Sally, "But you will help me won't you?"

Sally grinned, "You try and stop us. I want to see his face when he walks in and sees three naked women here in the sitting room.

"Three?" Asked Maria.

"Mmm, three," said Sally as she let her dressing gown drop to the floor behind her.

Maria gazed in wonder at the bush of hair at her crotch. "I never knew you weren't a real blonde Sally. I..."

Gail interrupted her. "Oh, she's a real blonde alright. She just dyes her muff a different colour."

Maria was puzzled. Why on earth do you do that?"

Sally snapped back. "It's a complicated story. I'll tell you a bit later on."

Gail had heard Sally say that a thousand times and knew that she would never tell anyone the real reason. Even Gail didn't know and she was Sally's best friend.

Gail held out both hands to Maria and pulled her to her feet. Maria was surprised that she was standing naked in front of Sally without any shame or nerves. Perhaps she was shedding all her inhibitions as Gail had advised.

Gail held out a hand to Sally and pulled both women towards her for a group hug. Maria put an arm around Sally's and Gail's and expected them to do the same so she was surprised when Gail reached up and cupped a breast in each hand rolling the nipples between her fingers until they stood proud from the smooth flesh. At the same time Sally ran a hand over her bottom letting the fingers dig deeply into the hot crease while her other hand gently probed through the matted pubic to stroke the lips that Gail had been so busy with earlier.

The sensation of four hands at a time was a new one for her and she started to breathe heavily as she let it happen. Sally pulled her face round and hungrily enjoyed a long, deep first kiss with the willing girl.

Without being invited, Maria reached down and pushed a finger between Sally's thighs then hooked it upward to push between her cuntlips which were already swollen in excitement. She pushed further in and found the inside of Sally'' tunnel was soaking, as if it had been flooded. The it dawned on her.

She pulled back from Sally's kiss and asked, "When you were upstairs with Tyrone, did you...? I mean did you and him...? Did he fuck you?"

Sally nodded as Maria continued to work the finger around in her snatch. "Then this is...?" She pulled her finger out and stared at the thick fluid running down the back of her hand.

Sally nodded, "Cum. Yeah it's Tyrone's cum. The best thing about Tyrone is that after he's shot one load, you don't have to wait to long for the next one. Why don't you taste it. You'll get an idea of what him and me taste like. Wouldn't that be a dirty nasty thing to do?"

Maria stared at the finger as she brought it close to her mouth. She didn't sample the taste first, but just took it between her lips and sucked it clean in a single movement. Then with Gail and Sally looking on she licked the trail of cum from the back of her hand. There was a long silence in the room as they waited for her reaction. Then she smiled at them mischievously. "I suppose it's an acquired taste. I know how to acquire it."

Maria dropped to her knees in front of Sally and buried her face in her groin as she tried to get her tongue inside the well-used hole to suck out her boyfriend's spunk.

Gail saw that some assistance was required and walked round to stand behind Maria. She and Sally wrapped their arms around each other for balance as they hugged and Gail lifted one of Sally's thighs up and outwards to give Maria an easier target.

There was no sound in the room for two minutes except the slurping and sucking noises made by Maria's tongue as she searched for every drop of Tyrone's sperm and the slobbering kisses that the two older women were exchanging as they waited for Maria to finish.

At last she struggled to her feet and the three of them exchanged cum flavoured kisses until they had to stop for breath.

Maria wiped her mouth on the back of her hand like an experienced cocksucker.

"There wasn't so bad. I could have done that ages ago if I'd known.

Gail wondered if the shy Maria who had entered the house an hour ago was gone forever. Tyrone was certainly in for a shock when he met the girl who had been concealed behind her quiet fa‡ade.

She scooped up a dressing gown from the floor and held it open for Maria to put on. "Better wear this when you go up to collect him. We don't want to freak him out completely."

Maria laughed, "I think we're going to do that anyway."

As soon as Maria left the room, Gail turned to Sally. "Shall we give him a sight he'll never forget when he walks in?"

"Why not?" Sally agreed. "He's going to remember today for a long time anyway."

Maria knocked softly at the bathroom door and it was slowly opened. When Tyrone saw Maria standing there he felt a sudden pang of guilt at having betrayed her with Sally.

"Oh... Er... Maria... Hi. All Right?" Then he asked her why she was wearing a dressing gown.

She told him. "I'd look odd walking round someone's house in the nude, wouldn't I?"

Tyrone quickly agreed, "Oh aye. Of course." It didn't occur to him to wonder how she had got naked in the first place.

She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around him. "Give us a hug Tyrone. Just hold me for a minute."

While they stood holding each other tightly Maria's hand moved to the front of his trousers and clutched his prick through the cloth. "I feel really randy Tyrone. How about you?"

He had already cum twice in the last hour and probably would have preferred a pint to a bunk-up in order to allow himself a bit more time to recover. But he knew there was no chance of anything happening with Gail and Sally downstairs so he agreed with her. "Oh aye. Yeah I do."

She released her grip on his cock and looked at her hand. It bore a slimy smear of cum from the drips that had leaked onto his trousers.

She sniffed at it and looked at Tyrone over her hand. "Were you fucking up here while I was downstairs?"

The fact that he had heard her use the word 'fuck' for the first time ever didn't register with him. He started to mumble, "Oh, well, it, er..."

She repeated her question more forcefully, "I said were you fucking up here?"

He couldn't look her in the face as he quietly answered, "Yeah."

Maria chuckled, "So have I. It were great."

Tyrone's underused brain couldn't keep up with what he was hearing. He had not got as far as wondering who could have fucked her, what with him having the only prick in the house, when Maria interrupted his painfully slow train of thought.

"Tyrone?" He looked up at her. Watch this."

Shyjohn
Shyjohn
2 Followers