Corrie Street Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shyjohn
Shyjohn
2 Followers

He felt his cock start to thicken again inside the confines of his trousers as he watched her lick the shiny slime from her fingers.

Maria took his hand and pulled him to the door as she said, "Come downstairs. I want to show you something else."

Even Maria was surprised at the sight that met their eyes as she pushed open the sitting-room door.

But her surprise was nothing compared with Tyrone's. He stood rooted to the spot reciting his mantra, "Fooking hell. Fooking hell," as he watched Gail and Sally enjoying a comfortable sixty-nine in the middle of the carpet.

Sally lay on her back with her head towards the door with Gail kneeling astride her. The extra pounds that the years had put on her hips showed as her thighs were spread widely to allow Sally's tongue and fingers free access to her cunt and arse.

At the other end Gail's face was firmly planted in Sally's minge as she returned the favour.

Maria led the wide-eyed Tyrone over to the two women and he stood staring silently down at them. He was fascinated by the spectacle of Sally's finger rammed deep into Gail's tightly clutching arse. As he shifted his gaze lower he could see Sally's tongue flicking in and out of the folds of Gail's pussy. He remembered the pleasure that same tongue had given him earlier and had to reach for the front of his trousers to adjust the position of his stiff prick.

Sally winked up at him as she continued to lap at Gail's flesh until the obvious signs of an intense orgasm came and went. Gail collapsed on top of Sally and rested until she got her breath back.

Sally slapped her bottom loudly and told her, "Gail, we've got company."

Gail looked over her shoulder, completely unconcerned about the exhibition of her gaping cunt and arse that she was giving to the spectators.

"Oh hello Tyrone. Did you fix the tap?"

Tyrone said, "Fooking hell."

Gail struggled to her feet still getting orgasm aftershocks as the sensations died away. She didn't wait to be asked but grabbed a handful of Tyrone's cock through his trousers as she asked, "Is that a thick cock in your pants or is it just a thick cock?" She started to massage the hard meat in her hand but she was quickly brought back to earth when Sally called, "Gail. What about me?"

Her fingers were busily strumming at her cunt as she frantically tried to keep up the momentum Gail had started. They all watched for a moment as her fingers plunged rapidly in and out of her sopping snatch.

Gail nodded towards Sally, "Look at poor Miss Wetherfield 1951 there. Why don't you help her out Maria? Show Tyrone your new trick. I want to talk to him for a minute anyway."

Tyrone's jaw dropped as he watched Maria shrug off her dressing gown and kneel naked between Sally's legs. She pushed aside the busy hand and replaced it with her tongue. Maria licked the full length of the swollen gash three times before concentrating on the stiff little clitoris that sprouted just where the pouting lips stopped.

Tyrone was so intent on the scene in front of him that he hardly noticed Gail unzipping his trousers and reaching in to capture his stiff prick. She'd done it to over a hundred men before. Sometimes she had to feel around a bit to find the object of her lust but there was no such problem with Tyrone. There didn't seem to be anywhere inside his pants that wasn't filled with hard cock and Gail could barely suppress a gasp when she wrestled the monster into the open air.

She finally attracted his attention by wrapping her hand around his knob and leading him over to the settee where she pushed him down and then joined him, still keeping her prize gripped snugly in her clenched fist.

He listened to what she was saying but kept his gaze firmly fixed on his girlfriend as she worked to bring Sally to yet another orgasm.

"I've been talking to Maria," she began.

"Aye, more than talking. Look at her. You've turned her into a fookin' lesbian.

"I don't think so Tyrone. If she was a lesbian she wouldn't put this beauty in her mouth and swallow all the cum she can suck out of it. Would she?"

Too many ideas for Tyrone to take in at once. "Aye. No. But she's never. She doesn't..."

Gail was absent-mindedly stroking his foreskin up and down as she continued. "Sally and I have just been teaching Maria what she's been missing out on and she's going to show you. Here's the deal. Make her cum three times, once with your fingers, once with your mouth and finally with a fuck and then she'll suck you off. And she said in future, she'll always give you a gobble if you make sure she cums first. Sounds good to me, Sally said you seemed to enjoy shooting down her throat. Just imagine what it would be like to do it to your Maria every night, watching her catch it in her mouth as it shoots out and then seeing her swallow it and licking her lips in case she missed a drop."

She felt his prick grow even harder as he anticipated the spectacle of Maria taking his cock in her mouth. All he could manage to say was a quiet, "Fookin' hell."

Five minutes later Maria was sitting on the settee between Sally and Maria. Each had a hand on one of her breasts and they were pinching and stroking her nipples as she traded kisses and tongues with each of them in turn.

Tyrone sat on the floor between her widely spread legs. They had stripped him naked and each of them had inspected and admired his fat cock and the heavy full scrotum that hid behind it. Then they gave him his instructions placed him in position and left him to get on with it while they busied themselves with Maria's boobs and mouth.

He slid two fingers easily into her wet cunt and was driving them in and out as quickly as he could but after a minute or so he realised it was having no effect on her and he stopped.

Gail took his place and taught him how to be more gentle with the tender flesh. She showed him how to use his fingers to caress it rather than prod it, but best of all she showed him where Maria's clit was and the various ways to stimulate it.

The difference was amazing. After a minute or so of the new strategy he noticed that Maria was beginning to fidget. The fidgeting quickly turned to squirming. It was almost as if she was trying to get away from the diligent digits that were giving her so much pleasure. Her hips began to thrust up and down and she was gasping for air as Tyrone carried on with the massage until at last she let out a long moan and settled back completely spent.

Tyrone took his hand away. He had never seen her cum before and was staring in fascination at the folds of flesh between her thighs still twitching as if they were trying to recapture the fingers that had just abandoned them. He had found the whole experience more exciting than he could have imagined. His prick was harder than he had ever known it and was dripping a steady stream of pre-cum onto his thigh where it rested for a while before running onto the floor.

He snapped out of his reverie and realised that Sally was standing beside him.

"Ready for the next act Tiger? She asked.

He looked a bit doubtful about the prospect. He'd never dreamt of doing anything like kissing Maria down there before and if he were honest he didn't like the idea.

Sally prompted him. She took the hand that he had used to bring Maria off and moved it under his nose. "There that's what Maria's really like. She smells sweet. She tastes even better. Try it. Taste her on your fingers."

After a long pause he finally plucked up the courage and extended his tongue to touch the slick coating that covered his fingers.

Then he took the whole of one finger into his mouth and sucked on it as if it was a miniature cock. The taste wasn't at all unpleasant and he was relieved to discover that the next task wouldn't be as nasty as he had feared.

He lowered his face to Maria's groin and inhaled the odour from her excited pussy a couple of times before moving the last few inches and planting his lips against her labia.

His tongue slowly emerged and he started to explore the folds of flesh concentrating on the wet canyon that ran down the centre.

Gail and Sally smiled at each other as they saw the way he was warming to his chore. Although it was his first time he read the signals Maria was giving him and devoted more attention to the spots that provoked the best reaction from her. He was having difficulty maintaining his position as Maria writhed around, only calming slightly when Gail wrapped her in her arms and held her close, mashing their breasts together.

That was all it took to send Maria over the top again and she panted loudly as she ground her wet cunt against Tyrone's face, almost cutting of his breath as his mouth and nose were blocked by her soft flesh.

When at last she lay still he looked up. He was so proud of what he had just done that he was grinning like a wet Cheshire cat. "That were great, just fooking great Maria.

She smiled weakly down at him and stroked the side of his face with a trembling hand. "That was incredible Tyrone. If only we'd known about it before. I really want to put your... your cock in my mouth but I want you to put it in me first so it tastes of my pussy. I'd like to taste it on you."

Tyrone needed no further urging. He was on his knees in an instant with one hand wrapped firmly around his prick as he moved towards her.

Sally reached down and took charge of his rigid cock. "Don't rush it Tyrone. I want to watch her cunt open slowly as you slide this inside her. It filled me right up and I want to see her take it all."

Tyrone took his hand away and allowed Sally to steer his knob to the engorged lips of Maria's pussy. She moved it up and down defining the cleft between them as they were forced apart by the blunt head. When she decided the time was right she put her free hand against his arse and pressed lightly encouraging him to move forward.

Everyone watched in silent awe as the flesh seemed to divide. His fat helmet buried itself in her opening and she grunted with the sheer pleasure of the sensation.

Maria had never been so wet and as Sally urged him further forward the whole length of his shaft disappeared into her stretched vagina. Nobody moved for a second and then he withdrew a couple of inches and rammed it back up to the hilt.

A look of panic crossed his face. He had been in a state of excitement through two of her orgasms and the tight grip of her cunt around his cock was threatening to finish him off straight away. Oh shit Sally. I'm gonna cum."

Sally yelled at him, "Take it out. NOW."

The shout made him react quickly and without thinking her jerked his hips back and freed his cock from its nest.

Sally grabbed it and squeezed it tightly just behind the head. It was like a miracle. The urge to cum died away in seconds as the pain she was causing overrode the pleasure signals his prick had been sending to his brain.

She released her death grip and he eased it back into Maria's waiting hole.

In the next three minutes the performance was repeated three more times. Each time he felt ready to cum, he let Sally strangle the idea out of his cock and was ready for more. The last time he moved inside her Gail reached down and lightly rubbed Maria's clit with a soft rotary motion. That feeling, combined with the friction in her cunt and the sight of Tyrone's cock sawing in and out started yet another climax which started in her toes and zigzagged all over her body like lightning until she begged him to stop.

Still erect Tyrone backed away, his stiff cock bouncing upwards as it cleared her pussy. Until that afternoon, he had never had a clue that it was possible to generate that sort of reaction from a woman. The feeling of power that gave him was better than getting pissed with the lads and he couldn't wait to do it again. But first he had to collect his reward for his efforts.

Gail and Sally were sitting on either side of Maria. No one in the room wore a stitch of clothing and it didn't seem odd to any of them after what they had just been through. Tyrone was standing awkwardly in front of them waiting for someone to make the next move.

Gail asked Maria quietly, "Are you ready love?"

Maria nodded and sat up straight on the seat. She beckoned Tyrone and said, "Come here Tyrone, I've got something for you."

He stepped up to her, his cock bouncing wildly in front of her face. He could hardly believe this was happening, she was finally going to suck his cock."

Maria took hod of his prick halfway down the shaft. The fat knob stood clear of her fist and was shiny with the juices she had left on it and the clear pre-cum that was still dribbling from its glassy eye.

She moved her head forward to close the gap and extended her tongue to touch the drop of fluid which had just seeped out. As she moved back slightly a shining line of thick liquid joined the tip of his cock to her tongue for a moment before it broke. Maria paused as she tasted the offering and decided that she liked it.

She leant forward again, this time savouring the smell of their combined secretions before opening her mouth and trying to get the bulbous knob inside.

Gail and Sally knew it wouldn't work. It would take a lot of practice before the novice cocksucker would be able to open wide enough to fit a monster like that in.

Gail whispered, "Just lick round and round the end. And don't forget to move your hand.

Maria grunted her understanding and started to slide her hand up and down along the fat shaft. They could see by the movement of her cheeks and the look of pleasure on Tyrone's face that her tongue was busily dancing over the concealed knob-end.

He wasn't going to last long.

Gail whispered again, "And your other hand, Maria."

Maria didn't stop her ministrations but raised a quizzical eyebrow.

Sally took the cue and grabbed Maria's unoccupied hand and fed it between Tyrone's legs. Her palm rested along the crack of his fat arse for a second until Sally pressed on her fingers pressing them into the sweaty divide until they located the tightly closed muscle of his sphincter.

She had no inhibitions left and pushed hard against the rubbery opening. She began to press against his hole in time with the movements of her hand on his cock and after about six or seven attempts she felt her unlubricated finger slip through the resistance and enter his arse.

That was all it took. Her eyes shot wide open as the first jet of thick cum hit the back of her throat. She gagged and pulled away from the spitting beast just as the second spurt leapt out painting a white stripe down her face from forehead to chin. She rapidly regained her composure and put her lips back over his pulsing dick as he shot more and more of his seed into her gulping mouth. His violent hip movements threatened to hurt her as he fucked her mouth but she managed to stop him from advancing too far. As his spasms slowed down she rotated the finger that was penetrating him and he moaned in the last throes of ecstasy.

Maria pulled away from him and sighed with the satisfaction of someone who has done a good job. Sally used a finger to collect part of the cum from her face. She held it out to Gail, "Want some?"

Gail said, "Let Tyrone try it. See if he likes the taste of his cum."

Tyrone stared at the finger which was being held out to him. After all he had experienced today this seemed like no big deal and he sucked his sperm off her hand with no hesitation. While he was sampling his first taste of cum, Gail was busy licking the rest of his deposit from Maria's face, returning time and again to her lips to share the spoils with her.

Afterwards the four of them sat together, naked and tired out, on the settee. Sally looked across at Tyrone and asked, "Fookin' hell Tyrone?

He replied, "Aye, fookin' hell."

The events of that afternoon had a huge impact on Maria and Tyrone's lives.

On early closing days Maria rushed round to Sally or Gail's house to renew the experiences of the afternoon and learn some new tricks.

Tyrone stopped paying rent to Vera. Instead he spent an hour every Friday night making the old lady cum three times with his fingers, his tongue and his cock then getting a gummy blowjob as a reward. He treated it as practising for the real thing with Maria, Vera was delighted to get some action at last and Jack was pleased to get a rest from Vera's constant nagging about his lack of interest in her.

In Chapter 3 we find out what really happens when Roy and Hayley put up the shutters on Roy's Rolls

Shyjohn
Shyjohn
2 Followers